H2H Punisher vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Punisher vs Bullseye H2H. No weapons at all. Who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Bullseye 8-9/10

Phantom Zone
Er but Frank stomped him in bullseye vs punisher. big grin

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Er but Frank stomped him in bullseye vs punisher. big grin

Crap writing. PIS.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Crap writing. PIS.

haermm You're kidding right?

Starscream M
does BE have adamantium skeleton?

Evangel94
How can it be hand to hand when Bullseye can turn anything, even his own body, into a weapon? Is it still "hand to hand" if Bullseye can flick his fingernails at Punisher killing him? stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M
does BE have adamantium skeleton?

I think its just laced with adamantuim, and his spine is adamantuim but I dont think its completely covered in adamantuim like Wolverines.

Endrict Nuul
Bullseye fights DD and Elektra. Frank can't even come close to either of them in H2H department, please don't get me wrong Frank is really good but not that good.

Phantom Zone
Bullseye fights DD and Elektra. Frank can't even come close to either of them in H2H department, please don't get me wrong Frank is really good but not that good.

Did you see the last fight that Frank and DD had? Did you know he busted him up pretty badly? Also do you know hes held his own against DD in the past?

Hell he was beating up Black Widow and she got him by suprise.

snoopdogg
Did you see the last fight that Frank and DD had? Did you know he busted him up pretty badly? Also do you know hes held his own against DD in the past?

Hell he was beating up Black Widow and she got him by suprise. When did DD and Punisher fight last? Not sure if I saw that.

Endrict Nuul

Hell he was beating up Black Widow and she got him by suprise.

Then maybe Franks has gotten better than, I haven't followed him after the first series he had.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did DD and Punisher fight last? Not sure if I saw that.

There you go.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6821/daredevilvspunisher6057ib1.th.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5804/daredevilvspunisher6069la3.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8384/daredevilvspunisher6074jr2.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7935/daredevilvspunisher6089cw0.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2938/daredevilvspunisher6116mz5.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3186/daredevilvspunisher6120kb9.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8446/daredevilvspunisher6139oj7.th.jpg

Endrict Nuul
There you go.

stick out tongue

Nihilist
prolly frank,bullseye got beat down by american eagle

Phantom Zone
Then maybe Franks has gotten better than, I haven't followed him after the first series he had.

Yeah? This back in the day.

Punishers first fight with Daredevil...he wins.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4964/punddbeat1lu9.th.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9633/punddbeat2gl4.th.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6809/punddbeat3wu8.th.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4376/ddvspunisher3bk1hs6.th.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3680/ddvspunisher21vm2qh7.th.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2049/ddvspunisher34zo3nu1.th.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5310/ddvspunisher46od4zf3.th.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3360/ddvspunisher53yz5km0.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5698/ddvspunisher64uq6yr8.th.jpg

Originally posted by Nihilist
prolly frank,bullseye got beat down by american eagle

What American Eagle is rubbish? erm

Nihilist

What American Eagle is rubbish? erm
it happened in thunderbolts a few issues back.

Phantom Zone
it happened in thunderbolts a few issues back.

Yeah but er nevermind....

iceman24567
prolly frank,bullseye got beat down by american eagle American Eagle is a super human being above peek human thats not a bad showing for Bullseye at all.

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
American Eagle is a super human being above peek human thats not a bad showing for Bullseye at all.
maybe,maybe not but he got his ass kicked.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by iceman24567
American Eagle is a super human being above peek human thats not a bad showing for Bullseye at all.

Thats what I was thinking but he is a kinder a B-lister. He might be superhuman but hes not that superhuman he seems enhanced to me.

Yeah but then again Spiderman is superhuman and some peak humans can have him for breakfast. I dont think that AE is anywhere as good as Spiderman so really its kinda bad Bulls got messed up.

Eternal Idol
Thats what I was thinking but he is a kinder a B-lister. He might be superhuman but hes not that superhuman he seems enhanced to me.

Yeah but then again Spiderman is superhuman and some peak humans can have him for breakfast. I dont think that AE is anywhere as good as Spiderman so really its kinda bad Bulls got messed up.

What difference does it make if American Eagle is a B-lister? He's still got the powerset to stomp Bullseye. And peak humans should never give Spider-Man trouble unless they've got some power or weapon that would even things out a bit.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What difference does it make if American Eagle is a B-lister?

B-listers tend not to do so well.

He's still got the powerset to stomp Bullseye. And peak humans should never give Spider-Man trouble unless they've got some power or weapon that would even things out a bit.

No they beat Spiderman because eventhough Spiderman is superhuman they are better trained and Spiderman does not have a massive margin between then in terms of reflexes.

Eternal Idol
B-listers tend not to do so well.

B-Listers job a lot. That's why.

No they beat Spiderman because even though Spiderman is superhuman they are better trained and Spiderman does not have a massive margin between then in terms of reflexes.

Spider-Man jobs too. Even if that were true, he's still faster and has a massive strength advantage. Like I said, without an equalizer, Spider-Man should never have trouble with peak humans.

Phantom Zone
B-Listers job a lot. That's why.

Or sometimes they are just not good enough like when Hatemonger engaged Cap in H2H. Anyway characters that tend to lose alot are not given the benefit of the doubt.

Spider-Man jobs too. Even if that were true, he's still faster and has a massive strength advantage. Like I said, without an equalizer, Spider-Man should never have trouble with peak humans.

The only adavantage is strength and yes he does pull his punches. As I said to you his speed advantage is not that great for him to get owned by some peak humans. Taskmaster is able to copy his moves and therefore this is an indication that hes not that much faster than peak humans. Prior to Iron Fists upgrade Spiderman had serious trouble dodging Is attacks and thats when he chi was messing him up. Even if Spiderman was not holding back if his chi was working properly he would have still given Spiderman trouble (not the Iron Fist his chi in general was messing up).

The fight that Bullseye had with Spiderman didnt even come down to H2H and it involved Spiderman having to use his webbing as a shield because Bullseye was so fast. At the end of the day its not a good showing I think that Bullseye got beaten by AE when Spiderman is a much more difficult opponent. To be fair though I have not read the fight between them so maybe there are cirumstances.

godking
Er but Frank stomped him in bullseye vs punisher. big grin No he did'nt that was a close win for Frank.

llagrok
Bullseye had Elektra beat back in the day, frank is slim pickings. He doesn't stand a chance in hell.

American Eagle is a class 10 easily, and Bullseye was electrocuted in the middle of the fight.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by godking
No he did'nt that was a close win for Frank.

Yeah your right actually, went a bit overboard. thumb up

Originally posted by llagrok
Bullseye had Elektra beat back in the day, frank is slim pickings. He doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Thats interesting Frank beat DD back in the day. thumb up

smashyou
Punisher can beat Spider-Man apprently so he wins.

Right Zone?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by smashyou
Punisher can beat Spider-Man apprently so he wins.

Right Zone?

With prep..yes. Don't see what that has to do with Bullseye vs Punsiher H2H.

llagrok
Yeah your right actually, went a bit overboard. thumb up

Thats interesting Frank beat DD back in the day. thumb up

Not in straight up H2H and if Bullseye had a nickle every time he beat Daredevil, he'd have a dollar already!

smashyou
With prep..yes. Don't see what that has to do with Bullseye vs Punsiher H2H.

I am referring to H2H.

Phantom Zone
Not in straight up H2H

and Daredevil was not fighting Frank in straight H2H either. At any rate when it was straight H2H Frank was doing very well.

I am referring to H2H.

Nope I cant see Frank beating Spiderman H2H. no expression

llagrok
and Daredevil was not fighting Frank in straight H2H either. At any rate when it was straight H2H Frank was doing very well.

Still won't help him against Bullseye.

Bullseye hits much harder than Frank, is obviously a more skilled martial artist and can turn anything into a weapon.

Frank can....perform surgery on himself? and get knocked out by 12 year olds?

Phantom Zone
Still won't help him against Bullseye.

Bullseye hits much harder than Frank, is obviously a more skilled martial artist

Which is why Bullseye lost....

and can turn anything into a weapon.

Its H2H no wepons allowed.

Frank can....perform surgery on himself? and get knocked out by 12 year olds?

Molly Hayes who he didnt know was a mutant?

Erik-Lensherr
Bullseye.

llagrok
Which is why Bullseye lost....

Its H2H no wepons allowed.

Molly Hayes who he didnt know was a mutant?

Bullseye is the more skilled martial artist, after years of consistent portrayal, which hit a bump in the punisher/bullseye issue. But heeeey, of course that's not PIS. I mean, a character magically losing abilities in order to help the plot, how can that be PIS?

Bullseye doesn't need a weapon, he needs a tooth.

Phantom Zone
Bullseye is the more skilled martial artist, after years of consistent portrayal, which hit a bump in the punisher/bullseye issue. But heeeey, of course that's not PIS. I mean, a character magically losing abilities in order to help the plot, how can that be PIS?

*sigh* No its not PIS because Frank has held his own against Daredevil who is better than Bullseye and as stated already he busted up DD badly in there last fight.

Bullseye doesn't need a weapon, he needs a tooth.

No weapons are allowed so even if he gets a tooth knocked out he cant use it. Hell Bullseyes has been punched in the face 100s of times without losing a tooth so we can assume it wont happen now.

jinzin
What difference does it make if American Eagle is a B-lister? He's still got the powerset to stomp Bullseye. And peak humans should never give Spider-Man trouble unless they've got some power or weapon that would even things out a bit.
Should? According to stan lee a guy with a black belt in judo can put spiderman on the ropes.

jinzin
*sigh* No its not PIS because Frank has held his own against Daredevil who is better than Bullseye and as stated already he busted up DD badly in there last fight.

No weapons are allowed so even if he gets a tooth knocked out he cant use it. Hell Bullseyes has been punched in the face 100s of times without losing a tooth so we can assume it wont happen now.
He has fake teeth specifically to use to spit out at opponents. erm

smashyou
*sigh* No its not PIS...

Unless it benefits you.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jinzin
He has fake teeth specifically to use to spit out at opponents. erm

Anyway I said this thread is H2H, so no weapons are allowed. no expression
Where is it stated that he has fake teeth installed in oreder to spit at people?

Unless it benefits you.

Its not PIS for Punisher to beat Bullseye because hes done well against DD who is better than Bullseyes.

llagrok
mmm, why I do believe that's pure ABC logic.

Erik-Lensherr
And why do I think this is another failed attempt from alfheim to set-up a thread where Punisher wins, setting it only hand to hand so that he can use the argument that Frank won in the Punisher vs Bullseye mini-series.

Eternal Idol
Should? According to stan lee a guy with a black belt in judo can put spiderman on the ropes.

If I start seeing threads featuring real life MMA fighters against Spider-Man, and guys like Phantom Zone seriously arguing for the MMA fighters, I will bury Stan Lee.... or make him watch Epic Movie.

jinzin
If I start seeing threads featuring real life MMA fighters against Spider-Man, and guys like Phantom Zone seriously arguing for the MMA fighters, I will bury Stan Lee.... or make him watch Epic Movie.

Well that post was.... odd....
anyways.. Spiderman has problems with skilled fighters.. Always has.

llagrok
Got any scans to back this up with.....son uhuh

jinzin
Got any scans to back this up with.....son uhuh

Are you talking to me? laughing

yeah I've got a few.... you know... just enough for a respect street levels vs. Spiderman thread.

smashyou
Are you talking to me? laughing

yeah I've got a few.... you know... just enough for a respect street levels vs. Spiderman thread. So it shall be mentioned, so shall it be done!!

jinzin
So it shall be mentioned, so shall it be done!!

lol. Okay, just wait for me to finish my Wolverine respect thread first. I think I'm still in the c's or d's for hosting streets vs. spidey so far.

smashyou
When will the Logan thread be done?

Eternal Idol
Well that post was.... odd....
anyways.. Spiderman has problems with skilled fighters.. Always has.

Yeah, I know. If we follow their showings against Spider-Man, then I agree whole-heartedly. In real-world terms, though, wouldn't his speed and spider-sense allow him to dodge just about anything peak humans could throw at him? One or two punches from Spider-Man would have them down.

Marvelknight
Yeah, I know. If we follow their showings against Spider-Man, then I agree whole-heartedly. In real-world terms, though, wouldn't his speed and spider-sense allow him to dodge just about anything peak humans could throw at him? One or two punches from Spider-Man would have them down.

Yeah, I don't understand it sometimes. Spider-Man shouldn't have problems with street-levelers who are skilled MAs. But that's the case with Daredevil, Cap, and Wolverine. Spider-Man really should put the hurt to them all the time.

Battlehammer
Bulleye clearlly. this is just a dumb thread.

Punisher did not stomp bulleyes at all. I actuall recall bulleye toying with punisher the entire fight which is the only reason he lost.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Yeah, I don't understand it sometimes. Spider-Man shouldn't have problems with street-levelers who are skilled MAs. But that's the case with Daredevil, Cap, and Wolverine. Spider-Man really should put the hurt to them all the time.

Characters like Wolverine I make an exception for because of their powers that make them tough to bring down or to attack head-on. Wolverine's healing factor, adamantium skeleton & claws, and threshold for pain place him in both categories. Not only that, but he's one of, if not the best of Marvel Earth's fighters, plus he's got enhanced strength, speed, etc... all above peak human. They all level the playing field with almost any physical opponent you can think of.

Guys like Cap and Daredevil however don't cover as many bases. They all have good showings against Spidey on-panel, and I'm not bothered by it too much at all. It's just that in a real-life scenario, Spider-Man's abilities would simply overwhelm the peak humans, regardless of their skill.

jinzin

In the real world there wouldn't be a Spiderman. He'd just have radiation poisoning.

You can't use suspension of disbelief for one character and not others.

Spiderman became a superhuman. But he became superhuman compared to how he already was, which is to say a small, weak, frail kid.

So while Spiderman may be much faster than Joe Shmo,
high end street levels who train there bodies to near metahuman performance, are not going to be so much slower than Spiderman that'd it make any difference in a fight.

Spiderman doesn't have formal training, he lacks the knowledge to make the most out of his punches. And high end street levels also have conditioned bodies that allow them to take punishment higher than Spiderman can dish out in 1 or 2 hits.

jinzin
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Yeah, I don't understand it sometimes. Spider-Man shouldn't have problems with street-levelers who are skilled MAs. But that's the case with Daredevil, Cap, and Wolverine. Spider-Man really should put the hurt to them all the time. ummm No...

jinzin
Spider-Man's abilities would simply overwhelm the peak humans, regardless of their skill. How do you know?

Have you ever seen a "peak human"? I certaintly haven't...

real life examples of MA's and top level athletes have recorded people punching/kicking harder than car wrecks per square inch, and moving faster than could be recorded on film.

And these are people who are 8 times less physically capible than what a peak human is guestimated to be at or near.

Daredevil makes olympic record breaking jumps and flips while out on his night time building hoppings and he does them dozens at a time without the slightest bit of strain. Captain America can see bullets and move fast enough to look like he's vanished in front of onlookers... There's really nothing to say what "should" happen given Spiderman vs. a skill "peak human"... But we've seen what DOES happen, and that's Spiderman getting all hell.

Battlehammer
another thing bulleye has beaten down on punisher before.........

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
another thing bulleye has beaten down on punisher before......... in h2h combat?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
in h2h combat?
no it was with weapons though he was completely toying with punisher and punisher had a lot of firer power with him and got a sneak attack off.

the issue alf saying bulleye gott his ass kick was not h2h either and bulleye again was toying with punisher and it was only through bulleye cockyness and punisher durability that punisher was able to win.

Starscream M
I think punisher has advantage over BE in h2h because he can take so much more punishment than BE can

Battlehammer
lol not really. Bulleye can take a shit load of damage at least equal to DD.

Punisher not as skilled period in h2h combat. Bulleye is the superio MA and over all fighter of the two. he also can simply kill punisher was his tooth lol.

Eternal Idol
No, I see your point, Jinzin. I'm just trying to look at this as realistically as you possibly could if these characters did indeed exist in the real world. I like comics, but I haven't actually read a whole lot, so take my stance on these things with a grain of salt.

Skill alone can get you past other factors such as size and strength, but there comes a point where it's not enough to see you through a fight who's that much faster and stronger than you. For example, a dude like Bob Sapp isn't by any stretch one of the world's greatest fighters, but he's a contender because he can simply overpower his opponents. True, he's been beaten at least once by smaller, more skilled fighters, but I don't think that would've been the case if the big bastard were even a bit quicker than them.

You're probably right about peak humans not being that much slower than Spider-Man, but he would still have the ability to get in more hits. And though he doesn't have the technique to maximize the power behind those hits, his own natural power is devastating in comparison to what we've seen from peak human characters. On the other hand, if we apply what they've been shown to stand up to on-panel to a real-world scenario, then you're right about them being able to take it.

Agree to disagree?

Crap.... I forgot what the original debate topic was 'til I saw the header. confused

Battlehammer
it not that there simply more skilled it that there massivly more skilled at fighting.

in terms of skill it like having bruce lee against a new born baby.

Eternal Idol
in terms of skill it like having bruce lee against a new born baby.

laughing

Am I an evil bastard for finding that scenario hilarious?

Battlehammer
laughing

Am I an evil bastard for finding that scenario hilarious?

yes and you will rott in hell you bastard.

just kidding lol I thought it be funny to see as well lol

jinzin
No, I see your point, Jinzin. I'm just trying to look at this as realistically as you possibly could if these characters did indeed exist in the real world. I like comics, but I haven't actually read a whole lot, so take my stance on these things with a grain of salt.

Skill alone can get you past other factors such as size and strength, but there comes a point where it's not enough to see you through a fight who's that much faster and stronger than you. For example, a dude like Bob Sapp isn't by any stretch one of the world's greatest fighters, but he's a contender because he can simply overpower his opponents. True, he's been beaten at least once by smaller, more skilled fighters, but I don't think that would've been the case if the big bastard were even a bit quicker than them.

You're probably right about peak humans not being that much slower than Spider-Man, but he would still have the ability to get in more hits. And though he doesn't have the technique to maximize the power behind those hits, his own natural power is devastating in comparison to what we've seen from peak human characters. On the other hand, if we apply what they've been shown to stand up to on-panel to a real-world scenario, then you're right about them being able to take it.

Agree to disagree?

As I've stated before, I don't think it's fair to subject some characters to real world restrictions and not others. If you're going to use suspension of disbeleif on one character it should apply to all. Cause when you start arguing over how characters "should be" you start arguing about a character that doesn't exist.

When it comes to the level of skill that people like Cap, and DD are weilding you have to realize that what they do is not only lightyears ahead of anything a guy like Bob Sapp can imagine, but also realistically impossible. Through their skill and conditioning, high tier street levels can hurt, reel, and even KO comic characters who are capible of lifting 40 tons, even more. Captain America's skill has helped him to bring down Thor in spite of the power difference. There may be a point, even in comics where the level of skill these guys are toting around can't compensate for the raw power of an opponent, but Spiderman isn't at that level, and he's not that opponent.
What he has is an equalizer for his lack of training or effort. If he trained his superhuman body to the peak of it's effeciency and had half the fighting know-how as guys like Cap and Wolverine, then he'd be another beast entirely. As it stands, he only just enough to take out most street levels, but they always give him a hard time.

Agreed to disagree then. smile

Phantom Zone
mmm, why I do believe that's pure ABC logic.

and hes beaten Bullseye as well.... doh

Bulleye clearlly. this is just a dumb thread.

Punisher did not stomp bulleyes at all. I actuall recall bulleye toying with punisher the entire fight which is the only reason he lost.

No he was not, but I know what you're going to say.

no it was with weapons though he was completely toying with punisher and punisher had a lot of firer power with him and got a sneak attack off.

Exactly, the thread is H2H.

the issue alf saying bulleye gott his ass kick was not h2h either and bulleye again was toying with punisher and it was only through bulleye cockyness and punisher durability that punisher was able to win.

Man you really dont know what you're talking about do you?

Thats the whole point. If Spiderman isnt much faster and the peak humans have a massive skill advantage they could counter everything that Spiderman uses like Captain America did in Civil War.

BUSTER1
H2H I expect Punisher to win -his unarmed combat skills are vastly underated and he has an inhuman pain threshold. He is far more than the 'thug with a gun' that a lot of people think he is. And Bulleseye using that 'spitting loosened teeth' attack should never be a factor in this fight, b'cos even in comics, it should be impossible for a non superhuman to spit that hard

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by BUSTER1
H2H I expect Punisher to win -his unarmed combat skills are vastly underated and he has an inhuman pain threshold. He is far more than the 'thug with a gun' that a lot of people think he is.

thumb up

Originally posted by BUSTER1

And Bulleseye using that 'spitting loosened teeth' attack should never be a factor in this fight, b'cos even in comics, it should be impossible for a non superhuman to spit that hard

Its a comicbook of course its possible. Anyway its not allowed in this thread.

jinzin
Yeah, all spiderman stuff aside, I do agree that Punisher should take this fight home. Bullseye usually puts up good tustles against DD, but those fights are almost always one sided and him running away for the latter half of them. His fight against DD and Elektra in DD volII is a uncharacteristically high showing that only happened because he was playing off their CIS for eachother.

They both have an inhuman pain threshold but I think that Punisher is simply a bit stronger than Bullseye he'll most likely flat out overpower Bulls like Crossbones did.

BUSTER1
Yeah, all spiderman stuff aside, I do agree that Punisher should take this fight home. Bullseye usually puts up good tustles against DD, but those fights are almost always one sided and him running away for the latter half of them. His fight against DD and Elektra in DD volII is a uncharacteristically high showing that only happened because he was playing off their CIS for eachother.

They both have an inhuman pain threshold but I think that Punisher is simply a bit stronger than Bullseye he'll most likely flat out overpower Bulls like Crossbones did.
What do u mean aboutr Spiderman aside????

Erik-Lensherr
If we're talking about the same fight, Crossbones used the table to gain an advantage on Bullseye, which he won't have in a hand to hand fight.

Battlehammer
still trying to see how I was incorrect with my statement. bulleye got beat by punisher through cockyness and punisher durability.

thats the only reason he lost. he was wtf toying with punisher the entire arc.

Phantom Zone
still trying to see how I was incorrect with my statement. bulleye got beat by punisher through cockyness and punisher durability.

thats the only reason he lost. he was wtf toying with punisher the entire arc.

Bullseye is always cocky. He wasnt trying to kill him but he knew if he lost Frank would kill him, thats why he befriended the kid. The only time we see durability is when Frank got stabbed in the arm apart from that it was Frank using skill to beat him.

Frank has actually beaten up Bullseye before apparently, so he wouldnt underestimate him.

Battlehammer
Bullseye is always cocky. He wasnt trying to kill him but he knew if he lost Frank would kill him, thats why he befriended the kid. The only time we see durability is when Frank got stabbed in the arm apart from that it was Frank using skill to beat him.
not that cocky. He really was toying with punisher badly.

No I really think he was that unfriad of punisher that he truelly thought he did not need the missle launcher.

No really frank durability and Bulleyes cockyness is what allow Punisher to gain an advantage. Bulleye was litterally laughing at him during the fight.

Frank has actually beaten up Bullseye before apparently, so he wouldnt underestimate him.
No he has not. They had one other fight and in it Bulleye toys with Frank and pritty much stomps him even though Frank go a sneak attack and had some heavy firer power. The fight was interupted but Frank was getting beat.

Phantom Zone
not that cocky. He really was toying with punisher badly.

No I really think he was that unfriad of punisher that he truelly thought he did not need the missle launcher.

No really frank durability and Bulleyes cockyness is what allow Punisher to gain an advantage. Bulleye was litterally laughing at him during the fight.

Im not going to compare cockyness but hes always cocky. Bullseyes is pure evil he killed a kid and his mother because the kid spilled his ice cream. In that series he killed some guy for fun and messed with his head. Now you tell me why somebody like that would just decide to be nice to a kid?

No he has not. They had one other fight and in it Bulleye toys with Frank and pritty much stomps him even though Frank go a sneak attack and had some heavy firer power. The fight was interupted but Frank was getting beat.

You are thinking about Bulleyes greatest hits. Bullseye got beaten in the countdown arc in the Punisher series but I have to get the issues myself to verify exactly what happened.

Soljer
Bullseye is considerably more skilled. He takes Frank to town.

snoopdogg
Punisher wins H2H.

namorsubby
Punisher

YFZ 350
Good fight. Might go with BE.

Deadline
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Good fight. Might go with BE.

Bruv Punisher has beaten him twice in h2h.

YFZ 350
Yea so I hear. Punisher wins I guess.

Deadline
Punisher vs. Bullseye Punisher wins.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8030/punvsbulls2cg9.th.jpghttp://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9617/punvsbulls3px0.th.jpghttp://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1255/punvsbulls4tl0.th.jpg

Deadline
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8224/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4wo5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/103/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4qg6.th.jpghttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punkickbullsbutt.gifhttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punkickbullsbutt2.gifhttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/720/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4hh0.th.jpghttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2627/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4dy4.th.jpghttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1096/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4hw1.th.jpg

YFZ 350
Good stuff.

Deadline
Cheers.

godking
Originally posted by Deadline
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8224/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4wo5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/103/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4qg6.th.jpghttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punkickbullsbutt.gifhttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punkickbullsbutt2.gifhttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/720/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4hh0.th.jpghttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2627/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4dy4.th.jpghttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1096/vfxpunishvervsbullseye4hw1.th.jpg Lets not forget that killing Frank was not part of his plans in that arc.

Deadline
Originally posted by godking
Lets not forget that killing Frank was not part of his plans in that arc.

So what? He may not have wanted to kill him but he was planning on beating the crap out of him in h2h and he lost.

Punisher hater, wondering when you were gonna turn up.

RomulusX
Punisher vs Bullseye H2H. No weapons at all. Who wins?

Punisher takes this.
I give the edge to Bullseye in terms of his fighting finesse, but Frank's durability is absurd (for a human). His toughness and stamina will win it out in the end, assuming the fight isn't timed (it may take awhile before Bullseye would begin to slow down and give Frank an adequate opportunity).
In addition, I believe Punisher's full fist is > Bullseye's.

Deadline
Originally posted by RomulusX
Punisher takes this.
I give the edge to Bullseye in terms of his fighting finesse, but Frank's durability is absurd (for a human). His toughness and stamina will win it out in the end, assuming the fight isn't timed (it may take awhile before Bullseye would begin to slow down and give Frank an adequate opportunity).
In addition, I believe Punisher's full fist is > Bullseye's.

Punisher hardly used any damage soak or stamina in any of those fights....

RomulusX
Punisher hardly used any damage soak or stamina in any of those fights....

Yes, according to those who wrote those fights.
I formed my opinion based on their bios and various feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.