Jenny Quantum v Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hmm . . .? mhmm

DigiMark007
Does Darkseid have telepathy? It's a remarkably plot-device-driven weakness for Jenny in an otherwise legitimately Sub-Skyfather power set for her.

Otherwise, who the heck knows. By recent Superman = Darkseid logic, I'd honestly want to give it to Quantum. But she's probably got the longer odds in this thing, and what I know of DS (even recently) leads me to believe he'd probably win.

guy222
DS

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Does Darkseid have telepathy? It's a remarkably plot-device-driven weakness for Jenny in an otherwise legitimately Sub-Skyfather power set for her.

Otherwise, who the heck knows. By recent Superman = Darkseid logic, I'd honestly want to give it to Quantum. But she's probably got the longer odds in this thing, and what I know of DS (even recently) leads me to believe he'd probably win.

His TP is powerful enough to mindrape Daxam. Losing to Supes is not a low showing.........

Give me one reason why the OE doesn't erase her. erm

smashyou
Shes the spirit of the Century and it is important to that Universe?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
His TP is powerful enough to mindrape Daxam. Losing to Supes is not a low showing.........

She's the Spirit of the 21st Century, and if she is erased the entire universe goes with her. She's intrinsic to the WS universe, and as fundamental a force as anything. If that doesn't grant her immunity, I don't know what would.

smashyou
Would CA killing her argue against her immunity?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by smashyou
Would CA killing her argue against her immunity?

That was Void working through CA, and Void remade the entire universe at the end of that arc. Clearly a whole different level of power was being used.

smashyou
I guess...

For now I think we can assume shes immune. So best to argue against her with other tactics.

Current DS...he seems to brawl to much to be that much of a bother to her, for now I am saying she wins..for now.

DigiMark007
If DS still has uber tp skills, then I'd concede automatically. But if it's raw power vs. raw power, she's got DS from the last 10 years or so matched in feats. Telepathy is the killer though, so I suppose that would be a fairly consistent win for him.

Priest

Same reason it doesn't erase Superman.

smashyou
If DS still has uber tp skills, then I'd concede automatically. But if it's raw power vs. raw power, she's got DS from the last 10 years or so matched in feats. Telepathy is the killer though, so I suppose that would be a fairly consistent win for him. How often has he shown them these days?

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes... all that tp that an alternate Darkseid used...

DigiMark007
How often has he shown them these days?

Not sure. I'm the Authority expert, but I'm fairly ignorant of anything but a few DS feats. Though I feel like we can say with some conviction that he couldn't erase her with the OE.

smashyou
Is Trickster reliable enough with DS and his tk?

Otherwise I am saying no he wont use it after basically see him with Superman these last few years.

DigiMark007
Is Trickster reliable...

haermm

smashyou
devil

fangirl101
an oe blast should do the trick. or he just ages her until she turns 100 and she dies.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by fangirl101
an oe blast should do the trick.

Already covered. It's highly unlikely that teh OE would work.

or he just ages her until she turns 100 and she dies.

Nah. It has nothing to do with physical age. Her life is intrinsically linked to the century itself, so unless DS actually speeds up time in the universe by about 92 years, she's safe from this tactic. This is evidenced by Jenny Sparks, who actually stopped aging at (presumably) around 30, and also died when popular consensus said that the century was over (at the turn of the year 2000, rather than 2001 like historical scholars will argue is the true turning of the century). And also when Quantum goes to Infinite City (she created it actually) to talk to her former selves, and they reveal that each was linked directly to either a century or an "age."

TricksterPriest

Nah. It has nothing to do with physical age. Her life is intrinsically linked to the century itself, so unless DS actually speeds up time in the universe by about 92 years, she's safe from this tactic. This is evidenced by Jenny Sparks, who actually stopped aging at (presumably) around 30, and also died when popular consensus said that the century was over (at the turn of the year 2000, rather than 2001 like historical scholars will argue is the true turning of the century). And also when Quantum goes to Infinite City (she created it actually) to talk to her former selves, and they reveal that each was linked directly to either a century or an "age."

He actually can do that. And dur you Digi. He's got a host of abilities that writers always seem to forget about. His omega beams can probably fry her. or he can do what he does to gods and other entities and just jack her powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Yes... all that tp that an alternate Darkseid used... Exactly. People have to stop using alternate Darkseid feats as feats for Darkseid. They arent. The daxam thing isnt canon to Ds.

DigiMark007
He actually can do that. And dur you Digi. He's got a host of abilities that writers always seem to forget about. His omega beams can probably fry her. or he can do what he does to gods and other entities and just jack her powers.

We've provided rational means by which she would be unaffected by the OE. Maybe we're wrong and you're right in this aspect, but it's far from a default win, nor is the correct party easy to discern. As for "jacking" powers, do we really need to list the amount of circumstantial happenings surrounding his his taking the powers of the New Gods? It's not a power he turns on and off. It's something he had to plan meticulously for.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Exactly. People have to stop using alternate Darkseid feats as feats for Darkseid. They arent. The daxam thing isnt canon to Ds.

Good to know.

quanchi112
We've provided rational means by which she would be unaffected by the OE. Maybe we're wrong and you're right in this aspect, but it's far from a default win, nor is the correct party easy to discern. As for "jacking" powers, do we really need to list the amount of circumstantial happenings surrounding his his taking the powers of the New Gods? It's not a power he turns on and off. It's something he had to plan meticulously for.

Good to know. wink

fangirl101
wink according to countdown, there is only one darksied. that would mean any feat performed by any darksied is all his and his alone.

fangirl101

so he just oe's her to the end of the century?

TricksterPriest

Good to know.

Omega beams are separate from the OE. I actually don't know if the OE would work on her. I agree her status may protect her. And I'm not talking about Countdown/Death of the new gods. I'm talking about the pantheons he killed after taking over Apokolips. the alien gods whose powers he took.

and Darkseid has advanced temporal awareness, and GDS was a WEAKER version of him, as confirmed by DS himself, even after draining a Controller and Mordru. And further proved during Foundations when he was able to kill his older self and do the same feats, such as imprisoning the legion.

smashyou
Maybe he has other abilities and possibility's but unless he uses them they can't be used.

Mr. Slippyfist
and Darkseid has advanced temporal awareness, and GDS was a WEAKER version of him, as confirmed by DS himself, even after draining a Controller and Mordru. And further proved during Foundations when he was able to kill his older self and do the same feats, such as imprisoning the legion. Even so... he's a weaker version of DS who has tp. wink

leonidas
funny such a powerful character as jenny would have such a debilitating weakness. that would make her fodder for a LOT of characters below the trans level. erm

-K-M-
Yes Darkseid has uber telepathy, but like all his other powers he rarely uses it. Sleez has mind-controlled Superman and Big Barda and he was said to have weaker telepathy then Darkseid.

FYI, he has used his Omega Beams to give and remove powers before. He even took away Secret's powers, and she was Spectre's apprentice.

Even so... he's a weaker version of DS who has tp. wink

Darkseid has telepathy noob wink

Nah. It has nothing to do with physical age. Her life is intrinsically linked to the century itself, so unless DS actually speeds up time in the universe by about 92 years, she's safe from this tactic.

He has shown to manipulate time before, but of course it's a power he rarely uses.

quanchi112
according to countdown, there is only one darksied. that would mean any feat performed by any darksied is all his and his alone. We cant credit a future feat for Darkseid. He absorbed other beings power before he performed this feat.

quanchi112
Omega beams are separate from the OE. I actually don't know if the OE would work on her. I agree her status may protect her. And I'm not talking about Countdown/Death of the new gods. I'm talking about the pantheons he killed after taking over Apokolips. the alien gods whose powers he took.

and Darkseid has advanced temporal awareness, and GDS was a WEAKER version of him, as confirmed by DS himself, even after draining a Controller and Mordru. And further proved during Foundations when he was able to kill his older self and do the same feats, such as imprisoning the legion. We know now that gds Darkseid was much more powerful than current darkseid. Unless of course you think Superman would beat the snot out of gds Darkseid even more easily than he did in Apokolips now.

fangirl101
We know now that gds Darkseid was much more powerful than current darkseid. Unless of course you think Superman would beat the snot out of gds Darkseid even more easily than he did in Apokolips now.
we also know that darkseid didn't use any of his exotic powers to beat superman. every time he does, he wins easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by -K-M-

I've never seen it.

quanchi112
we also know that darkseid didn't use any of his exotic powers to beat superman. every time he does, he wins easily. Ok so he couldnt beat him on his own in countdown 3,superman/batman twice,after the imperiex thing as well.

They are equals pretty much until fc that is. Things tend to change quite often in the dcu though it seems.

smashyou
Ok so he couldnt beat him on his own in countdown 3,superman/batman twice,after the imperiex thing as well.

They are equals pretty much until fc that is. Things tend to change quite often in the dcu though it seems. Equals if he brawls maybe.

Otherwise DS is above Superman.

quanchi112
Equals if he brawls maybe.

Otherwise DS is above Superman. Darkseid's powers are greater than Supermans but Supermans hand to hand formidability is greater than Darkseids. Superman has greater durability than Darkseid as well.

smashyou
Which is what I said.

If DS wanted to and used his brain he could win, but he has a Thor complex.

quanchi112
Which is what I said.

If DS wanted to and used his brain he could win, but he has a Thor complex. No you said equals in brawling and I corrected you. Superman is superior in brawling.

Ds has had many chances at beating Superman and has come up short a lot lately. His tricks dont work like they used to.

smashyou
He has beat him once really in combat, their latest battle didn't end. DS also has victory's over Superman so you can't say for sure who wins.

I think Supes could win with his speed but I can't and you can't say for sure TJ.

quanchi112
He has beat him once really in combat, their latest battle didn't end. DS also has victory's over Superman so you can't say for sure who wins.

I think Supes could win with his speed but I can't and you can't say for sure TJ. He beat him senseless twice. The other times he wasnt doing to badly either until Darkseid used Olsen to end the fight.

How many times has Darkseid beaten Superman straight up in the past ten years?

smashyou
Beat him senseless...I don't remember these completely fair fights, scans?

complexbrother
Jenny takes this.

quanchi112
Beat him senseless...I don't remember these completely fair fights, scans? In Superman and Batman Supes beat him down yet again and carted him across space. Darkseid maybe would have finished him with his omega beams but WW interfered and they also fooled the omega beams with a fake death. But like I said when it comes down to fists which it did Supes knocked him silly but with powers Darkseid is superior.

fangirl101
In Superman and Batman Supes beat him down yet again and carted him across space. Darkseid maybe would have finished him with his omega beams but WW interfered and they also fooled the omega beams with a fake death. But like I said when it comes down to fists which it did Supes knocked him silly but with powers Darkseid is superior.

in superman batman, before wonder woman interfered, darksied was punking superman. superman had speed blitzed darksied and everything and had like no effect on darksied. so evidently darksied is superior to superman in hand to hand and superman needs outside help to get the upper hand physically over darksied. i mean i'm just trying to be as fair as possible and show you that you are being a little bit biased. FG101

quanchi112
in superman batman, before wonder woman interfered, darksied was punking superman. superman had speed blitzed darksied and everything and had like no effect on darksied. so evidently darksied is superior to superman in hand to hand and superman needs outside help to get the upper hand physically over darksied. i mean i'm just trying to be as fair as possible and show you that you are being a little bit biased. FG101 I said their was interference. But in hand to hand Supes is lord of the manor over Darkseid. When his powers failed through interference he couldnt ko Supes at all and was easily crushed.

I agree when powers are concerned that Darkseid has the edge but when it comes to hand to hand only Darkseid would lose the majority.

fangirl101
I said their was interference. But in hand to hand Supes is lord of the manor over Darkseid. When his powers failed through interference he couldnt ko Supes at all and was easily crushed.

I agree when powers are concerned that Darkseid has the edge but when it comes to hand to hand only Darkseid would lose the majority. then explain to me how darksied was treating superman like a ***** before wonder woman interfered. that clearly shows that superman needed help and that he wasn't doing so good. he put his best effort in a speed blitz and darksied laughed it off. i think maybe you should reread the issue. the other times they fought, superman was getting sun amps. he can take on skygods with sun amps. and to be honest, how can superman be a peer of darksied in hand to hand and crush him at the same time? that makes no sense. as i remember it, superman's strength rivals, darksied's own. and that is only when darksied is human size, if he went giant, he would just crush superman.

quanchi112
then explain to me how darksied was treating superman like a ***** before wonder woman interfered. that clearly shows that superman needed help and that he wasn't doing so good. he put his best effort in a speed blitz and darksied laughed it off. i think maybe you should reread the issue. the other times they fought, superman was getting sun amps. he can take on skygods with sun amps. and to be honest, how can superman be a peer of darksied in hand to hand and crush him at the same time? that makes no sense. as i remember it, superman's strength rivals, darksied's own. and that is only when darksied is human size, if he went giant, he would just crush superman. because he was doing fine against him. You have said the same stuff ever since I have known you. You can be a peer of someones and literally crush them. He literally beat him silly to the point of dumping him into the Source wall. If you really think Darkseid had Superman beaten up then you are really underestimating his durability. When the beams were avoided twice it was Supermans fight. Darkseid hasnt been him up in a fight with his fists for over ten years.

fangirl101
because he was doing fine against him. You have said the same stuff ever since I have known you. You can be a peer of someones and literally crush them. He literally beat him silly to the point of dumping him into the Source wall. If you really think Darkseid had Superman beaten up then you are really underestimating his durability. When the beams were avoided twice it was Supermans fight. Darkseid hasnt been him up in a fight with his fists for over ten years.
you've known me all of a week. please mr man. if i remember correctly, the source wall holds all new gods right? how did darksied end up on the wall? explain it to me. what lead up to him getting on the wall? did superman beat him one on one or did he get a sun amp? help from someone? how did superman get to the source wall in the first place? why is it that i can't think of any fights where darkied and superman actually had a uninterupted fight where superman won clearly? inquiring minds want to know. film at 11.

quanchi112
you've known me all of a week. please mr man. if i remember correctly, the source wall holds all new gods right? how did darksied end up on the wall? explain it to me. what lead up to him getting on the wall? did superman beat him one on one or did he get a sun amp? help from someone? how did superman get to the source wall in the first place? why is it that i can't think of any fights where darkied and superman actually had a uninterupted fight where superman won clearly? inquiring minds want to know. film at 11. I know who you are so please dont insult my intelligence. I just hope youll behave this time around. I am not alerting anyone and hope you stay on here. I just want you to know I know.

Superman took him from earth to the sun against Darkseid's will and then enjoyed a sun amp from which he crushed him. If Darkseid had more fight in him he wouldnt let him cart him across the galaxy.

fangirl101
I know who you are so please dont insult my intelligence. I just hope youll behave this time around. I am not alerting anyone and hope you stay on here. I just want you to know I know.

Superman took him from earth to the sun against Darkseid's will and then enjoyed a sun amp from which he crushed him. If Darkseid had more fight in him he wouldnt let him cart him across the galaxy.

your intelligence? you aren't reading the same comics i am. certainly you don't know me. did we date? behave? are you kidding me? it's a comics forum where geeks and nerds argue about comics. who the hell is behaving badly? laughing laughing laughing wait? are we myspace freinds?

superman took darksied to the sun, if i remember correctly, after wonder woman helped him and darksied injured himself. fight is there for invalid.

quanchi112
your intelligence? you aren't reading the same comics i am. certainly you don't know me. did we date? behave? are you kidding me? it's a comics forum where geeks and nerds argue about comics. who the hell is behaving badly? laughing laughing laughing wait? are we myspace freinds?

superman took darksied to the sun, if i remember correctly, after wonder woman helped him and darksied injured himself. fight is there for invalid. The point is Superman won because it was a brawl and Darkseid powers missed.

Apokolips now was one on one and the omega effect as actually used. Therefore that fight is valid.

Ok name me a fight where Darkseid has beaten Superman straight up. How many years back is it? As Superman has gotten more powerful darkseid has gotten less powerful. But Supes still hasnt beaten characters like Black Adam or Orion.

fangirl101
The point is Superman won because it was a brawl and Darkseid powers missed.

Apokolips now was one on one and the omega effect as actually used. Therefore that fight is valid.

Ok name me a fight where Darkseid has beaten Superman straight up. How many years back is it? As Superman has gotten more powerful darkseid has gotten less powerful. But Supes still hasnt beaten characters like Black Adam or Orion.

as long we both know that superman batman fight superman had help and was losing before wonder woman stepped in. he would have died had she not blocked. i dont' remember darksied using the omega effect on superman. only his eye beams. darkseid beat superman in death of the new gods. easily.

quanchi112
as long we both know that superman batman fight superman had help and was losing before wonder woman stepped in. he would have died had she not blocked. i dont' remember darksied using the omega effect on superman. only his eye beams. darkseid beat superman in death of the new gods. easily. he did use it and it was clearly stated.

Darkseid beat Superman after he flew through his body and while Darkseid was amped as an equal to the Source. Regular powerset he hasnt beaten Supes straight up in years. smile

fangirl101
he did use it and it was clearly stated.

Darkseid beat Superman after he flew through his body and while Darkseid was amped as an equal to the Source. Regular powerset he hasnt beaten Supes straight up in years. smile

wasn't darksied made up of pure soul when superman flew thru him. which is why he was able to do that. i don't remember darkseid using the omega effect on superman. it states in countdown that no one has ever escaped the omega effect. so that pretty much says that any time anyone has ever been hit by a beam from darkseid and they lived, it WASN"T the omega effect.

quanchi112
wasn't darksied made up of pure soul when superman flew thru him. which is why he was able to do that. i don't remember darkseid using the omega effect on superman. it states in countdown that no one has ever escaped the omega effect. so that pretty much says that any time anyone has ever been hit by a beam from darkseid and they lived, it WASN"T the omega effect. Yep your nver.

Supes still flew through him. That was a generalized statement and reading apokolips now it clearly states the omega effect. Sorry but classic Darkseid is a peer of Superman now.

fangirl101
Yep your nver.

Supes still flew through him. That was a generalized statement and reading apokolips now it clearly states the omega effect. Sorry but classic Darkseid is a peer of Superman now.

i'm never what? right? actually i am right. superman flew thru a sould version of darkseid. wasn't that clear? and i didn't read apokolips now. so i have no idea. but countdown says that no one has ever escaped the omega effect. that means what it means. you can't say something is a general statement just because you don't like it.

quanchi112
i'm never what? right? actually i am right. superman flew thru a sould version of darkseid. wasn't that clear? and i didn't read apokolips now. so i have no idea. but countdown says that no one has ever escaped the omega effect. that means what it means. you can't say something is a general statement just because you don't like it. its not a retcon plus you already admitted to not reading apokolips now.

fangirl101
its not a retcon plus you already admitted to not reading apokolips now. yes. i've just said that i haven't read that story. why are you reminding me of something that i just said. retcon? in the book, it says no one has escaped the omega effect. that would mean that no one has. take it as you will. it's on paper. without refute.

-K-M-
I've never seen it.

He's used it before, and drained information and knowledge from people even killing them doing it

Thus -K-M- >>>> All

OneDumbG0
Thus -K-M- >>>> All fear

-K-M-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
fear

I can prove it shifty

quanchi112
yes. i've just said that i haven't read that story. why are you reminding me of something that i just said. retcon? in the book, it says no one has escaped the omega effect. that would mean that no one has. take it as you will. it's on paper. without refute. Its a generalized statement that doesnt retcon anything. See Apokolips now for my proof.

DigiMark007
Yes Darkseid has uber telepathy, but like all his other powers he rarely uses it. Sleez has mind-controlled Superman and Big Barda and he was said to have weaker telepathy then Darkseid.

FYI, he has used his Omega Beams to give and remove powers before. He even took away Secret's powers, and she was Spectre's apprentice.

He has shown to manipulate time before, but of course it's a power he rarely uses.

Just a note to those arguing for DS manipulating time to defeat her by aging her or something.

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=habib2lh1.jpg

Not gonna work.

She can match nearly all of his powers, besides telepathy of course. But she's above herald level for a reason.

I see no reason to believe DS would just power-rape her. Or time manip. Or out-power her. She can create entire dimensions and ingest universal supernovas. If it weren't for telepathy, I'd give her the win.

-K-M-
*scractches his head* You brought up the time time manipulation as a means of attack, and I just commented Darkseid has done so in the past. Now can you show me a scan of her doing that when time was accelerated?

Meh! Seems Jenny will be fighting at the best of her ability utilizing everything, but Darkseid can't? I'm not saying who wins , but your kinda being a tad biased

Mr. Slippyfist
He's used it before, and drained information and knowledge from people even killing them doing it

Thus -K-M- >>>> All I've never seen it.

*hint*

---

Also, it's not really relevant anyway to this battle... it's not like he'll use it... and GDS is still irrelevant to main Darkseid's tp.

Trick.

-K-M-
I've never seen it.

*hint*

Psst...there's a reason why I made the respect thread

DigiMark007
*scractches his head* You brought up the time time manipulation as a means of attack, and I just commented Darkseid has done so in the past. Now can you show me a scan of her doing that when time was accelerated?

Meh! Seems Jenny will be fighting at the best of her ability utilizing everything, but Darkseid can't? I'm not saying who wins , but your kinda being a tad biased

I've said he wins via tp. If he has it, and I'm willing to take you at your word that he still does, then this is a quick win for him.

Other than that, my purpose has just been to elucidate her powers so that she isn't falsely characterized. Debating for someone and debating for them to win the thread are 2 different things...I'm only doing the former. The scan I showed seems to prove that time manip. would be difficult, at best. Accelerating time around them wouldn't do anything because he would need to literally advance an entire century in the universe for her to perish. Accelerating = slowing down actions, not time travel. And if it is full-fledged travel through time, I just showed her blocking it.

And nothing he has done in raw power is greater than what she has shown herself capable of dealing with. I don't know if she would win in a brawl format, but I see no reason why she wouldn't make it a helluva fight and probably win some.

Originally posted by leonidas
funny such a powerful character as jenny would have such a debilitating weakness. that would make her fodder for a LOT of characters below the trans level. erm

Yeah, a bit ironic. And unfortunate for Authority fans, but what can you do.

srug

-K-M-
The scan I showed seems to prove that time manip. would be difficult, at best. Accelerating time around them wouldn't do anything because he would need to literally advance an entire century in the universe for her to perish. Accelerating = slowing down actions, not time travel. And if it is full-fledged travel through time, I just showed her blocking it.

He could literally accelerate her soul not just her body, which she mentioned would work with the Doctor.

If it was time-travel you showed her basically becoming young like it was the start of the century, so it's not really the same say the end of the century as that's apparently when she will die.

Mr. Slippyfist
Psst...there's a reason why I made the respect thread I thought it was so you could post scans with nice explanations by copy/pasting?

-K-M-
I thought it was so you could post scans with nice explanations by copy/pasting?

Bah! if that's all I wanted, I would have just had everything in MS Word

DigiMark007
He could literally accelerate her soul not just her body, which she mentioned would work with the Doctor.

If it was time-travel you showed her basically becoming young like it was the start of the century, so it's not really the same say the end of the century as that's apparently when she will die.

Wait, huh? That was The Doctor that she matter manip'd into a child. Not Jenny.

And the literal age of her soul doesn't matter. She dies when the century ends, which is determined not by actual time but by popular consensus. Thus, Sparks dying at the turn of 2000 instead of 2001, the actual start of the new century. She's the spirit of the age moreso than tied to time itself, which is evidenced by previous Jenny's living for more than a century (they would live for an "Age" that corresponded to periods in history).

So the age of her soul doesn't matter. DS could make her 4000 years old and she wouldn't die. DS would need to accelerate the universe so that a century actually passes. Time travel. Which she can block.

Mr. Slippyfist
Bah! if that's all I wanted, I would have just had everything in MS Word Do it.

---

Also, what's the more Darkseid approach:

Hitting her with the OE, OB?

Or aging her ass, and Tp'ing her?

-K-M-
Wait, huh? That was The Doctor that she matter manip'd into a child. Not Jenny.

And the literal age of her soul doesn't matter. She dies when the century ends, which is determined not by actual time but by popular consensus. Thus, Sparks dying at the turn of 2000 instead of 2001, the actual start of the new century. She's the spirit of the age moreso than tied to time itself, which is evidenced by previous Jenny's living for more than a century (they would live for an "Age" that corresponded to periods in history).

So the age of her soul doesn't matter. DS could make her 4000 years old and she wouldn't die. DS would need to accelerate the universe so that a century actually passes. Time travel. Which she can block.

I know, but she said she was fine as he didn't manipulate her soul just her body

Really? Because she said the body is merely but a shell, the soul is where it counts and that's why she was fine as the Doctor manipulated the body not the soul. Have any proof aging her soul wouldn't do anything? Not trying to be a dick, I really don't know jack about her.

-K-M-
Also, what's the more Darkseid approach:

Hitting her with the OE, OB?

Or aging her ass, and Tp'ing her?

He can age her with the OE actually, he has shown to bend time and time-travel with it.

*shrugs* It's Darkseid, he has all these powers, but when it comes to a person with an S on their chest, he tries to go blow for blow.

DigiMark007
I know, but she said she was fine as he didn't manipulate her soul just her body

Really? Because she said the body is merely but a shell, the soul is where it counts and that's why she was fine as the Doctor manipulated the body not the soul. Have any proof aging her soul wouldn't do anything? Not being a dick, I really don't know jack about her.

Not a problem.

But you're confusing the two. The Doctor was the one that got turned into a baby by Jenny, then he was the one that said the line about the body just being the shell. It was in reference to her apology for doing it (she was being mind controlled at the time) and he was making the point that the matter manip on his body was fine because it was his spirit/mind/whatever that controlled his powers. So then he changed himself back.

The only part that pertains to our discussion is at the top where she says "I'm also blocking either of us from traveling in time," implying that Doctor couldn't even time travel himself if he wanted to....she was blocking both of them. So that's yet another obstacle a time manip. attack from DS would face.

Beyond that, like I said the age of her soul doesn't matter. DS could accelerate it all he wants. It's tied to the century as determined by public consensus, so he'd need to accelerate the whole universe a century in order to kill her via aging. Whether her soul is 4 or 4,000 is irrelevant.

He wins. Telepathy. But the time attack isn't going to work. It just isn't. Nothing short of time travel past the century would work, and she can block that.

-K-M-
My mistake, I thought the baby was Jenny and fair enough thanks for the clarification.

I really don't read any Authority

DigiMark007
My mistake, I thought the baby was Jenny and fair enough thanks for the clarification.

I really don't read any Authority

It's ok. I don't read any Alpha Flight.

stick out tongue

...I'd expect to be wrong if I started hashing out something about a power set from one of your characters, so we'll just call it even.

-K-M-
All I have read Authority wise is the Kev series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.