Current Silver Surfer,Current Firelord & Morg/Full Power vs Thanos/pre annihilation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Silver Surfer- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Norrin_Radd_%28Earth-616%29

Firelord- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Firelord_%28Pyreus_Kril%29

&

Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

vs

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

guy222
does morg have the wol

golem370
Morg never lost that power he did lose his power cosmic but he has both here

ÇãPž™
Originally posted by golem370
Morg never lost that power he did lose his power cosmic but he has both here Morg solos. laughing out loud

quanchi112

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos would most certainly beat Morg with the wol and the power cosmic.

Hmmm.... I don't know about that Quan... this glass would be too much for Thanos to drink IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Hmmm.... I don't know about that Quan... this glass would be too much for Thanos to drink IMO. Nah. Thanos has taken on bigger threats than this and been a-ok. But you are welcome to disagree.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah. Thanos has taken on bigger threats than this and been a-ok. But you are welcome to disagree.

I just looked at the lineup again, Firelord is a bigger punk than Terrax, and Thanos did pimpslap Surfer into next week, but Morg WOL is another story. If Thanos was able to win against Morg WOL he would be in critical condition afterwards. There's just no way in reality that he could stream roll anyone with that much power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I just looked at the lineup again, Firelord is a bigger punk than Terrax, and Thanos did pimpslap Surfer into next week, but Morg WOL is another story. If Thanos was able to win against Morg WOL he would be in critical condition afterwards. There's just no way in reality that he could stream roll anyone with that much power. Morg with wol was inferior to Odin who Thanos went 12 rounds with and was still standing. His durability would get him this very hard fought win imo.

guy222
I would disagree friend regarding Kril being a punk. Yeah he lossed to Parker. Parker has also hit the Hulk. Stan Lee's baby can do no wrong. Its why he's been around so long

Kril looked impressive vs Hercules and Thor

Terrax has lost to a group of Spaceknights

Thanos has a battle against Morg w/PC/WOL

golem370
He did stop Morg when Tyrant had him in his control. Thanos stood toe to toe with Odin would drop Drax & Silver Surfer each were drop with one shot on each. Thanos also stood toe to toe with Tyrant who drop Gladiator Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Thor one after another. Morg is a vastly powerful herald but Thanos is above Heralds imo. He is smarter has more raw power and experience.

guy222
Odin and Tyrant had the upper hand vs Thanos

golem370
I know but the fight was not over. Thanos was testing himself in both battles and he wasn't down for good where the others who fought Odin and Tyrant were pretty much beat without trouble

guy222
Odin wasn't hurt

golem370
He didn't exactly look happy when Thanos got up either and didn't give in Odin also complimented Thanos on his power. Odin also had home field advantage and his spear

guy222
Odin didn't appear to be using his full powers. He could've easily removed Thanos from the battlefield

golem370
Thanos is very cunning and smart he could imo beat Thanos on common ground.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Odin didn't appear to be using his full powers. He could've easily removed Thanos from the battlefield Thanos would teleport right back.

guy222
He prolly would

golem370
I don't think Odin or Tyrant could not have drop Thanos for good and also this is pre-annihilation Thanos who was imo more powerful then Thanos when he fought Odin or Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.