Dante VS. Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
As seen in Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution.
Can Dante kill Jedah?!

Burning thought
no, he fails completly

Becci
He could not kill Jedah even if he let him.

Besides, have this thread not been done before? During the KMC era "The great Jedah war" stick out tongue

Burning thought
ofc not, Dante has nothing that can harm Jedah

Becci
"He could cleave him in half" angel

Burning thought
lol yeh

Tenfrente
Jedah stomps Dante, does a poo on his mangled corpse, and then stomps everyone else from the entire DMC universe.

Becci
Originally posted by Tenfrente
Jedah stomps Dante, does a poo on his mangled corpse, and then stomps everyone else from the entire DMC universe.

With the lift of a finger angel

Burning thought
he poos with a lift of his finger? poor guy lol

Becci
It is a magical finger mhm

Burning thought
lawlz, i always wondered to myself...if Jedah has Diarrhea and sprays it out as he turns himself to liquid and it mixes with him, does that mean when he reforms he is now "Sh*ttah?"

Tenfrente
Originally posted by Burning thought
he poos with a lift of his finger? poor guy lol ROFFLE MY WAFFLE. I lolled.

ThoraxeRMG
I'm surprised that FC hasn't burst in this thread while brown nosing Dante.

Becci
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I'm surprised that FC hasn't burst in this thread while brown nosing Dante.

He has realised we are all clueless idiots when it comes to videogame characters, so he have decided not to bother about it anymore. His supreme knowledge is needed elsewhere, likely.

ThoraxeRMG
Sarcasm....right? :/

Becci
The guy claims Sephiroth to one-hit Sargeras no expression

Yes, sarcasm.

ThoraxeRMG
Wait, he claimed that?! Damn, he beats me a Sephiroth fanboy!
And even when there's proof that Lord Sephiroth would lose, he still disbelieves it?!

Becci
According to him, Sephiroth can solo the Warcraft universe.
I think he went as far to say that a child with materia could kill Sargeras.
He also said that if it was Starwars, Sargeras would be a youngling and Sephiroth would be Sidious.

ThoraxeRMG
As a Sephiroth fan, I'm ashamed to hear that.

Becci
It is thanks to guys like him, people like I do not want to like Sephiroth stick out tongue He give Sephiroth fans a bad name with his extreme overhype no expression

ThoraxeRMG
I agree.

fascistcrusader
Dante takes this one.

And Sephiroth could solo the Warcraft universe, Sargeras was defeated by the equivelant of a decent materia user.

Becci
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Dante takes this one.

And Sephiroth could solo the Warcraft universe, Sargeras was defeated by the equivelant of a decent materia user.

1. How?
2. Sargeras has never been defeated

ThoraxeRMG
Dante takes this one.

Dante DOESN'T take this one.

fascistcrusader
Jedah is like a higher tier demon. He has nothing on Dante, who eats chumps like Jedah for breakfast.

ThoraxeRMG
Jedah could eat his soul.
Dante's sword attacks would do nothing on him.
His regenerating ability puts Dante's to shame. Jedah would send Dante to a different dimension and destroy it. Jedah is far from a "chump", go play Darkstalkers.

Pyron_Knight
Um...tell me who in DMC can eat planets? No one can you say? Well, someone weaker than Jedah can do that.
Jedah himself can suck up all the souls in a dimension...anyone can do that in DMC? No?

Dante dies.

Becci
Jedah could just slice Dante's head of, like he does with his own stick out tongue

fascistcrusader
As we've seen from Vergil's bisection, slicing Dante's head off wouldn't do him any good. If he has regen on par with Dante the fight would last longer than it needs to, but Dante's devil arms and trigger would be able to take him down.

ThoraxeRMG
None of Dante's abilities would do much to him.
So you're saying Dante could regenerate his entire head? No, Jedah's regenerating abilities are ABOVE Dante's. Dante's soul would be whisked away from his body. Again, Jedah wins.

fascistcrusader
Dante wouldn't need to, his wound is healed the second the blade isn't between his neck and head. You couldn't even hope to decapitate Dante. Jedah, on the other hand, isn't so good with his regen.

ThoraxeRMG
Not so good? Jedah can remove his own head and replace it in 2-3 seconds. Jedah wins, please accept this.

fascistcrusader
Dante can't have his head severed to begin with. Please accept that Jedah loses.

Pyron_Knight
Pyron could solo the DMCVerse and you think Jedah loses to Dante?
You'rre even more worthless than usual.

fascistcrusader
Pyron couldn't hurt Mundus, Sparda, Dante or Vegil. Darkstalkers FTL.

ThoraxeRMG
Dante can't have his head severed to begin with. Please accept that Jedah loses.

So you you didn't even seen the comment on how Jedah would DEVOUR Dante's soul. You're so amusing.

Pyron couldn't hurt Mundus, Sparda, Dante or Vegil. Darkstalkers FTL.

Another simple minded comment from a DMC fanboy. confused

Pyron_Knight
Pyron could kill Mundus with one of his fingers....

fascistcrusader
He can't harm Dante physically, how is he going to get his soul? This forum sure has a hard on for Darkstalkers.

Darkstorm Zero
He can't harm Dante physically, how is he going to get his soul? This forum sure has a hard on for Darkstalkers.

Dante's regen's not that fast, i never has been, and if Vergil can knock him back with a sword, Jedah's powers would outright flatten him.

One last thing, since when does physical egen protect one's soul from absorbtion?

Jedah regenerates lost limbs, his blood is an amorphous weapon in it's own right. his transformation capabilities are awsome, AND, he cannot die, infinite reincarnation.

fascistcrusader
Dante's regen is that fast. We clearly see that a sword travelling through Vergil's midsection creates a wound that is healed as seen as the blade no longer seperated the two pieces of the body. Its the same with Dante, slice through his neck and it pass through without doing anything.

Also, if Jedah can't die then why was he dead for a century?

ThoraxeRMG
Resting most likely.
Face it, Dante loses.
EDIT: If Jedah slices Dante's head off, there WON'T be time for regenration.

Burning thought
He can't harm Dante physically, how is he going to get his soul? This forum sure has a hard on for Darkstalkers and LOK, and Warcraft and every series i dont like damn!! hmm maybe Ime wrong and their correct? NAH!.

fascistcrusader
Once again, you cannot slice Dante's head off because of his rgen. The tissue is reconnected as soon as the blade is no longer seperating it.

And BT, you're the only one here who thinks Kain is as strong as you fantasize about, so take LoK off the list. The fact is you guys are just trying to be cool by hating and underrating what's popular. That's why you refuse to accept Dante and Sephiroth's superiority to anything in WoW or Darkstalkers. Now I'm sure you have a fanfic you're working on, so why not go finish it, sport?

Burning thought
lol "sigh" right, were just trying to be cool...

No your just overrating what you like, simple and prob having a joke about it because i refuse to belive anyone can be serious with the things your saying.

fascistcrusader
I'm afraid that isn't the case. Its common knowledge that people who hate FF VII do so because they think its "cool" to hate what's popular, same with DMC, that or they're bad at it. You're trying to validate yourself and appear "non mainstream" by liking obscure sleeper games like LoK and Darkstalkers. =Neither of these games are as good as FF VII though, and none of them have characters that could defeat Dante or Sephiroth.

Its ok sport, like games with weak characters all you want, but don't try to underrate stronger characters because you hate them for being more well known.

Burning thought
lol yet you have nothing but your love of the charaters to determine who wins so your hopeless

And how good a game is depends on the likes of a person who plays it, LOK storyline>>>anything FF producers can throw together, what is it next? another plot to take over the world? oh cool.....then whats the expansion planned after the next one? oh right..another plot to take over the world, how interesting lmao....

fascistcrusader
All you have is non canon BS, silly.

The LoK games have an ok at best storyline. It makes you think a little, but there is absolutely no emotion. The Compilation of FF VII is far more epic, akin to a great film series, it is full of emotion and has a grand storyline.

Burning thought
thats coming from a hopeless non debator, how shameful....

The storyline of LOK is one of the highest ones out there, FF7 nor any of the FF have a storyline worth anything but a lump of script paper

fascistcrusader
If that were true then more people who didn't hate FF would agree with it, silly. LoK's story is kind of boring, and nothing compared to the stories of FF VII, VIII, and X.

Burning thought
lmao...

riigghhttt

jokerz

Charlotte DeBel
To slice Dante's head off you just need a blade being wider than his neck and able to do the job in a single swipe, as with thin blades the tissue would regenerate instantly (thin blades include Jedah's fingernails). Something along the lines of guillotine kills our whitehaired beauty- most probably.

As for soul suck resist, well, Dante can resist that thing for about 15 minutes (DMC3)- I don't know whether it's enough as there would be debates about how much Jedah sucks.

Becci
Jedah did suck the souls of an entire planet without even being in it, if I understood it properly. Jedah also regrow bodyparts in a second, as seen from when he chop his own head of. He can become some kind of liquid and can do quite the effective BFR.

I can not see how Dante would defeat him ever. Not even given the chance.

Pyron_Knight
lol Fascist you're an insult to gamers everywhere.
The Legacy of Kain plot ASSRAPES FFVIi's. And VII's. And IX's. And X's. And in fact, every single FF game to date.
Your hypocrisy is also nice. You attack others for being "anti-mainstream" yet you make sure to position yourself against the mainstream every chance you get. EVERYONE and their mother thinks Sargeras beats Sephiroth? There you are to argue. Everyone thinks Dante gets destroyed by Jedah? There you are to argue.
Why? Well it's not because they'd actually win. It's just because you're too braindead to comprehend Darkstalkers is on a higher level than DMC in power. We got people who eat planets and drain dimensions in DS.... There's NOTHING on that level in DMC.

Legacy of Kain's plot is complex and intriguing. It's told through absolutely legendary games with some of the best voice-acting in history.
All the FFs are overrated. It's just the truth. There are infinite RPGs with better plots than them...Xenosaga and Xenogears for instance. Will either of them ever be as big as FFVII? No. But their plots sure as hell blow FFVII's out of the water.
The same is true for LoK.
You're using the appeal to the majority fallacy to put FF on a pedestal and it's sickening.

Legacy of Kain has and always will be vastly superior to Final Fantasy in every single way possible. Except maybe music and graphics. But in terms of characters, voice-acting and plotline...there's no comparison.

Oh and Jedah kills Dante. Easily. Effortlessly. And with 0.0000000000000000000001% of his power.

Becci
I can not stop thinking about the "1-shot Sargeras" part. I have been thinking about it and gotten to the conclusion that there is likely not one single game character to my knowledge that can take Sargeras with one attack.

Well, that U-Do was Omnipotent or something, so that is one. Although after that, my mind is pretty blank stick out tongue

Pyron_Knight
Jedah has better regen than Dante. Coupled with his far superior power, he will annihilate the Son of Sparda in seconds.

Dark-Jaxx
Jedah is physically at least on par with Demitri and Mortal Pyron, in terms of speed and strength, going by that, he can physically manhandle Dante.

He has better regen, the dude can regen every wound instantly, except total disintegration, that took 100 years. Not like Dante can disintegrate him, it took all the power of Makai to do that.

Jedah can soul suck all the souls in Makai in seconds, by raising his hand, and can create a dimension called the Majigen from a single soul, and the Majigen is like a black hole that devours other dimensions, adding them to its power.

Hell, Dante couldn't beat Donavan Baine, let alone Jedah.

Project Jedah
Dante...

Rascaduanok

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Project Jedah
Dante... Are you saying he wins?

Eon Blue
I'm quite unfamiliar with Jedah, having only played one of the Darkstalkers games. On the other hand I am quite familiar with Dante.

So tell me, why would Jedah win?

InternetDemon
Dante would lol at jeddah and call him a hoe then repeatedly rub loreal (extra gentle) over his bum hole and make him his *****

Becci
Originally posted by InternetDemon
Dante would lol at jeddah and call him a hoe then repeatedly rub loreal (extra gentle) over his bum hole and make him his *****

How?

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by InternetDemon

Did you have to say a unintelligent comment?

Pyron_Knight
He's obviously attempting to mold himself in the image of the other persons who said Dante wins.
He's off to a good start.

And it was nice seeing you on the MGS TUS forum, Thorax.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I'm quite unfamiliar with Jedah, having only played one of the Darkstalkers games. On the other hand I am quite familiar with Dante.

So tell me, why would Jedah win? Jedah is physically greater, can destroy a dimension, and absorbed trillions of souls across a dimension in a few seconds by raising his hand.

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Jedah is physically greater, can destroy a dimension, and absorbed trillions of souls across a dimension in a few seconds by raising his hand.

Ah, the quantity argument again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
Ah, the quantity argument again roll eyes (sarcastic) All that power focused on one soul, yeah, it would be gone, and look at the distance.

Saying he can't eat one soul greater and easier than he can trillions shows phenomenol bias.

Becci
No, it is not bias. I can bring up A LOT of game and fiction, as well as real life abilities that maintain the same efficiency against a single target as it does against a larger number of targets.

You have no proof that he could focus his "sucking millions of souls" into one greater, more focused and more efficient suck. This, HOWEVER, does not mean his suck is weak to start with. It simply does not mean he is more efficient against one than many.

Unless, ofcourse, you can prove it?

Dark-Jaxx
No, it is not bias. I can bring up A LOT of game and fiction, as well as real life abilities that maintain the same efficiency against a single target as it does against a larger number of targets.

You have no proof that he could focus his "sucking millions of souls" into one greater, more focused and more efficient suck. This, HOWEVER, does not mean his suck is weak to start with. It simply does not mean he is more efficient against one than many.

Unless, ofcourse, you can prove it? First of all, let's look at the distance, it was across a dimension, that in land area was hundreds of times bigger than Earth. Now, if he was closer, would the suction not be greater? Like a vacuum.

Then, pile a clump of dirt or sumthin and put it in a pile, if the clump is big enough, the vacuum will have a difficult time to suck it in, but if it was one dust particle, it would go in smoothly.

See what I mean?

Becci
It was trough a portal, which reduces the distance significantly. And it would maybe be stronger closer, and it would maybe not be. You can not prove it would be, so we would have to base your discussions on what we know, which is the strength of his sucks at that point. Until the point where it is proven a close-range suck would be more efficient, claiming it would be is just speculations and not a valid argument in a debate.

I know what you mean, but it is not a valid debating argument. Debating is done on facts. Him being stronger at one than many is not a fact, it's a theory. A theory such as this one would be considered invalid since you have no actual proof of a higher efficiency at close-range.

Dark-Jaxx
It was trough a portal, which reduces the distance significantly. And it would maybe be stronger closer, and it would maybe not be. You can not prove it would be, so we would have to base your discussions on what we know, which is the strength of his sucks at that point. Until the point where it is proven a close-range suck would be more efficient, claiming it would be is just speculations and not a valid argument in a debate.

I know what you mean, but it is not a valid debating argument. Debating is done on facts. Him being stronger at one than many is not a fact, it's a theory. A theory such as this one would be considered invalid since you have no actual proof of a higher efficiency at close-range. 1. It wasn't through a portal, what are you talking about?

This is logic, his soul drain is a vacuum effect, why wouldn't it have the properties of one?

2. People accept Burning Thought's theories all the time, only mine is based on facts.

Becci
1. I thought that guy lead Jedah to some portal or something?

2. It is as much logical as my "quantity does not mean quality"-logic. Although since there is no proof of your logical thinking, by default one is to go by what one know. Which is nothing, in fact. We do not know if it would be more powerful or not, so one should not base arguments on it. Not that it matters much anyway. Suck a soul as suck a soul. If they have resistance you fail, if they don't, you don't fail. It really does not matter what level of strength the suck has. It is just the whole "quantity = quality" thing that bugs me.

3. When have I ever accepted BT's theories? I hate theories, even Warcraft theories. Some are alright, but theories about beings such as: Sephiroth, Kain, Lich King and such are just plain frustrating. Yours is not fact, neither is his.

Dark-Jaxx
1. I thought that guy lead Jedah to some portal or something?

2. It is as much logical as my "quantity does not mean quality"-logic. Although since there is no proof of your logical thinking, by default one is to go by what one know. Which is nothing, in fact. We do not know if it would be more powerful or not, so one should not base arguments on it. Not that it matters much anyway. Suck a soul as suck a soul. If they have resistance you fail, if they don't, you don't fail. It really does not matter what level of strength the suck has. It is just the whole "quantity = quality" thing that bugs me.

3. When have I ever accepted BT's theories? I hate theories, even Warcraft theories. Some are alright, but theories about beings such as: Sephiroth, Kain, Lich King and such are just plain frustrating. Yours is not fact, neither is his. 1. No.

2. But actual IRL vacuums work that way, why wouldn't a vacuum that eats souls?

3. Don't know, people believe his junk though.

Becci
3. I never have. I have just not bothered arguing it much. I debate because I enjoy it, not to disprove or conquer. If he wants to base his arguments on theories then by all means, go for it shrug

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Jedah is physically greater, can destroy a dimension, and absorbed trillions of souls across a dimension in a few seconds by raising his hand.

Thank you for answering my question whilst others blatantly ignored it.

Cretins.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
And it was nice seeing you on the MGS TUS forum, Thorax.

Ditto. wink

Gumachi
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Jedah could eat his soul.
Dante's sword attacks would do nothing on him.
His regenerating ability puts Dante's to shame. Jedah would send Dante to a different dimension and destroy it. Jedah is far from a "chump", go play Darkstalkers.

Sorry to bump but, Dante heals as soon as he is hit and eating Dante's soul wouldn't kill him. He has the soul of a human, but rip out his soul and his true Devil Form is there. Dante can't be decapitated. Vergil would have cut his hand off easily, but couldn't because of his regeneration. And Demons in DMC doesn't have any souls. Vergil got cut IN HALF and he couldn't be cut in half physically, so the same could be said for Dante. Dante still has QS, DG, and Teleportation. Dante can ALSO use the power of Sparda. And he can seal Jedah away for good.

ThunderGodEneru
Lol...Seal Jedah?

All the power in Makai could not kill him. Dante is not equal to all the power of Makai.

Jedah can physically manhandle Dante, he is as strong as Demitri(at least).

Darkstalkers is on a whole other level than DMC. The Phobos, who are fodder, can destroy cities. Jedah destroyed a dimension that was much larger than Earth, the land mass alone is hundreds of times larger than Earth, and it is surrounded by an even larger sea.

Gumachi, do you believe Dante can defeat Pyron as well?

I am who I am
Lol, Jedah Vs Lucifer Morningstar.

ThunderGodEneru
Lucifer Morningstar would b!tch Jedah and all of Darkstalkers...

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
lol Fascist you're an insult to gamers everywhere.
The Legacy of Kain plot ASSRAPES FFVIi's. And VII's. And IX's. And X's. And in fact, every single FF game to date.
Your hypocrisy is also nice. You attack others for being "anti-mainstream" yet you make sure to position yourself against the mainstream every chance you get. EVERYONE and their mother thinks Sargeras beats Sephiroth? There you are to argue. Everyone thinks Dante gets destroyed by Jedah? There you are to argue.
Why? Well it's not because they'd actually win. It's just because you're too braindead to comprehend Darkstalkers is on a higher level than DMC in power. We got people who eat planets and drain dimensions in DS.... There's NOTHING on that level in DMC.

Legacy of Kain's plot is complex and intriguing. It's told through absolutely legendary games with some of the best voice-acting in history.
All the FFs are overrated. It's just the truth. There are infinite RPGs with better plots than them...Xenosaga and Xenogears for instance. Will either of them ever be as big as FFVII? No. But their plots sure as hell blow FFVII's out of the water.
The same is true for LoK.
You're using the appeal to the majority fallacy to put FF on a pedestal and it's sickening.

Legacy of Kain has and always will be vastly superior to Final Fantasy in every single way possible. Except maybe music and graphics. But in terms of characters, voice-acting and plotline...there's no comparison.

Oh and Jedah kills Dante. Easily. Effortlessly. And with 0.0000000000000000000001% of his power.

you maye disagree with the way the oppinion was expressed, but to say that legacy of kain has a superior plot to ff 7/8/9/10 is LUDICROUS to the nth degree. the game itself, is glitch ridden to a ridiculous extent{any1 who finished soul reaver 2 would know this}, there are long instances of pointless roaming and little story progression and the gameplay can be horrid at many a times. plus, the lack of variety is nothing youll find in the better final fantasies.

your point about xenogears and xenosaga might have some truth to it, having played and adoring all 4, i ca still say that as far as sheer beauty goes, final fantasy still tops the zenosaga/xenogears.

the only game/s that come close to the perfection of final fantasy 9{the best in the series} is chrono cross. and to a lesser extent, chrono trigger. and some would say vagrant story.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by I am who I am
Lol, Jedah Vs Lucifer Morningstar.

jedah is the bacteria on the dried spit on the sole of lucifer's left shoe.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by leonheartmm
you maye disagree with the way the oppinion was expressed, but to say that legacy of kain has a superior plot to ff 7/8/9/10 is LUDICROUS to the nth degree. the game itself, is glitch ridden to a ridiculous extent{any1 who finished soul reaver 2 would know this}, there are long instances of pointless roaming and little story progression and the gameplay can be horrid at many a times. plus, the lack of variety is nothing youll find in the better final fantasies.

your point about xenogears and xenosaga might have some truth to it, having played and adoring all 4, i ca still say that as far as sheer beauty goes, final fantasy still tops the zenosaga/xenogears.

the only game/s that come close to the perfection of final fantasy 9{the best in the series} is chrono cross. and to a lesser extent, chrono trigger. and some would say vagrant story. You're a funny guy.

And the best game in terms of plot was Final Fantasy Tactics.

Pyron_Knight
Screw Tactics. IX was the best.
And not even IX comes close to Xenogears' story. Xenogears has an amazing blend of great gameplay, music and story. Only problem with it was graphics.

ThunderGodEneru
Tactics by far had the best plotline.

Burning thought

I like how he claims LOK is far better storyline than those FF (which is true, ive played 7 and 10 at least, I doubt the others are much diffrent) then you go into one saying how its not by trying to bring up gameplay problems? dur...amusing...very..

Gumachi
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Lol...Seal Jedah?

All the power in Makai could not kill him. Dante is not equal to all the power of Makai.

Jedah can physically manhandle Dante, he is as strong as Demitri(at least).

Darkstalkers is on a whole other level than DMC. The Phobos, who are fodder, can destroy cities. Jedah destroyed a dimension that was much larger than Earth, the land mass alone is hundreds of times larger than Earth, and it is surrounded by an even larger sea.

Gumachi, do you believe Dante can defeat Pyron as well?

He probably can't idk. All I know is he can Jackpot Jedah.

Burning thought
Gumachi you are constantly inventing powers for Dante, Ive not seen a single official source stating that Jackpot is even a real ability, the only time we hear it is when Dante says it after fireing a massive enhanced E&I blast. its never stated afaik that its an official power.

ScreamPaste
I checked the DMC wiki it's not even mentioned in his powers.

leonheartmm
I like how he claims LOK is far better storyline than those FF (which is true, ive played 7 and 10 at least, I doubt the others are much diffrent) then you go into one saying how its not by trying to bring up gameplay problems? dur...amusing...very..

would u put your words in an order that actually makes sense? he was referring to the whole game, not just gameplay.

tactics is good if you like Srpgs , but it cant hold a candle upto 9. that game was MAGIC. xenogears was more "mature" but the 2-d battle system does bring it down. and again the BEAUTY of final fantasy just cant be found in xenogears. reguardless, xenogears is on my top 5 greatest games of all time. funny though how no1 mentions chrono cross, that game was every bit as good as ff-9.

Gumachi
Gumachi you are constantly inventing powers for Dante, Ive not seen a single official source stating that Jackpot is even a real ability, the only time we hear it is when Dante says it after fireing a massive enhanced E&I blast. its never stated afaik that its an official power.

I'm not inventing. And what did you think Jackpot did to Mundus? The things are said by Capcom. Only YOU are saying it's an enhanced E&I Blast. How can you say it's not a real ability? Your just "assuming" at that.

ThunderGodEneru
Regardless, it is still not as powerful as the entirety of Makai's power. Which still did not permanently kill Jedah. smile

Gumachi
True. And besides, why do you think it's called "Jackpot Seal"?

I am who I am
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Lucifer Morningstar would b!tch Jedah and all of Darkstalkers... If you think that's bad then you should see Jedah VS The Presence.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gumachi
True. And besides, why do you think it's called "Jackpot Seal"? You have no idea how much I don't give a fvck.

Who has it been used on that was near Jedah's level?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
I'm not inventing. And what did you think Jackpot did to Mundus? The things are said by Capcom. Only YOU are saying it's an enhanced E&I Blast. How can you say it's not a real ability? Your just "assuming" at that.

Your inventing, the only person who calls it Jackpot is Dante, all it is as weve seen is E&I blast empowered by Trish or w/e her name is. no the game is showing its E&I blast, thats all its shown to be, the fact Dante shouts "jackpot" doesnt make it a completly diffrent move. Show me where Capcom actually said Jackpot is a completly diffrent move that actually seals any beings into the demon realm and I will concede...if you cannot, then it only makes sense you concede.

Gumachi
I don't know WHEN they said it but they did, and i'm gonna have to find info and shit. It sealed Mundus. "Empowered" Ebony & Ivory shot is when well you do a charged shot with the style Gunslinger.

I am who I am
Just thought I would remind folks that Jedah is an underlin' who can be made over and over. He is eternal...

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I checked the DMC wiki it's not even mentioned in his powers.
wiki is noncannon. not saying your wrong, just you cant use it.

leonheartmm
Your inventing, the only person who calls it Jackpot is Dante, all it is as weve seen is E&I blast empowered by Trish or w/e her name is. no the game is showing its E&I blast, thats all its shown to be, the fact Dante shouts "jackpot" doesnt make it a completly diffrent move. Show me where Capcom actually said Jackpot is a completly diffrent move that actually seals any beings into the demon realm and I will concede...if you cannot, then it only makes sense you concede.

what about devil may cry 2 against the despair embodied? he doesnt have to shout it

ThunderGodEneru
what about devil may cry 2 against the despair embodied? he doesnt have to shout it Featless enemy ftl.

Burning thought
As he said, a featless being gets its face blown away...and it doesnt even look like Jackpot, infact in DMC2 it just looks like a typical charged E&I shot.

leonheartmm
well abstracts usually are featless, yet you wudnt say the source or eternity can be beaten by jedah. its powers can be guessed at by the database which calls it a foe beyond all other dante ever faced, and its purpose was to destroy the world.

I am who I am
How will Dante or anything in DMC KILL Jedah? Jedah can come back over and over. There can be an army of Jedahs.

"The human form that you see Jedah in is actually a transmutation (biological) of crimson blood-like fluid."

He's not even alive. You can't kill an object.

leonheartmm
however, daskstalker verse is spread over multiple genres, video gameS, animeS, comics etc. most of them with non cannon fantastical over the top visuals. all of them contradicting cannon and power levels with each other, on top of wild interpretations being made from said animations and references. so it becomes kind of hard to actually JUDGE whats cannon, until it becomes each person's own interpretation. kind of like saying, terry bogard can defeat demitri etc, which is just as valid. not saying dante can necessarily kill him, just saying, darkstaler verse is very hard to deal with. dante has killed the despair emobodied. and if we are talking about all appearances, cannon or otherwise, in the supporting character category. why not bring in the feats of dante from shin megami tensei nocturne into play to level the field?

I am who I am
however, daskstalker verse is spread over multiple genres, video gameS, animeS, comics etc. most of them with non cannon fantastical over the top visuals. all of them contradicting cannon and power levels with each other, on top of wild interpretations being made from said animations and references. so it becomes kind of hard to actually JUDGE whats cannon, until it becomes each person's own interpretation. kind of like saying, terry bogard can defeat demitri etc, which is just as valid. not saying dante can necessarily kill him, just saying, darkstaler verse is very hard to deal with. dante has killed the despair emobodied. and if we are talking about all appearances, cannon or otherwise, in the supporting character category. why not bring in the feats of dante from shin megami tensei nocturne into play to level the field?

Er thang I just said came from the game. Jedah was never in any comic, manga or anime. Do you know what DS is? Nothin' outside the game is canon. The Udon comic just shows canon ability, nothin' else.

Still, Jedah can't die. It's not about him bein' too powerful to die. He just can't cuz he's not alive. No matter what feats you have, he will not go away. Seein' as how Jedah's source of eternal existence comes from another character. He can not die, unless you kill the one that keeps makin' him.

leonheartmm
but pyron, who is often compared to him was. i was just making a point about power levels and showings. and demitri defeated him i think.

Burning thought
well abstracts usually are featless, yet you wudnt say the source or eternity can be beaten by jedah. its powers can be guessed at by the database which calls it a foe beyond all other dante ever faced, and its purpose was to destroy the world.

That depends on what universe they are in, your bringing up eternity as if he is comparable to the pathetic humanoid that is despair embodied? not to mention Eternity likely has feats, he is said to be the actual embodiment of time and the universe and there is a far more obvious scope of his power.

Yeh, hyperbole....worthless hyperbole for a featless character, by feats Mundus or Saviour are likely far more powerful.

leonheartmm
^eternity has no feats. and just like eternity, despair emobodied is "despair" "embodied". lesser in scope but still abstract and not humanoid since it is androgynous and made of mystical fire and said to be greater than any foe dante has ever faced before. a god, as claimed by the game.

Burning thought
hes an embodiment of what despair is, despair is the abstract, hes an embodiment of it, so technically the feats that embodiment shows is that of the abstract itself, as I said you cant take the abstracts from one universe and assume their as powerful as in any other universe. And ime not taking your word on eternity having no feats.

Yeh claims and titles dont make him any less impressive than a shiny dude who does a few pathetic combos and gets his face shattered by a handgun.

leonheartmm
but do you read marvel regularly? i do, and im saying eternity has no feats, other than representing its domain and claiming its power. ok, maybe it has a handful of feats, like teleporting a character across dimensions and going up against thanos with IG in an ABSTRACT clash which he er, lost.

embodiements are m bodies. they are collectively an abstract. im not saying its as powerful, im saying its power is inabstract level, which is above most corporeal entities and phenomenon.

last paragraph is circular logic.

Burning thought
NO I dont which is why I dont agree with you, I dont belive you.

prove that its power is above most corporeal entities and phenomenon? you cant,its a pathetic being which has its face busted by a handgun....its probably the most poor opponent Dante ever faces

leonheartmm
^the in game database says otherwise, i think ill give that more relevance than you. and im not asking you to beleive me, however, you come off ignorant if you deny my claim without having read marvel yourself and providing any counterargument from facts, my facts can be checked. and i dont have to prove such basic assumptions, people familiar with story telling in any and all media know that representations of abstract concepts in the media are beings far stronger than corporeal phenomenon simply because the concept permeates all facets of reality, making it bigger than any limited corporeal phenomenon.

Burning thought
Yours facts can, but your opponent does not have to go and find your facts in any debate, you have to bring them forwards, which ofc is impossible. I would be a fool to not deny your claim until youve shown evidence.

No its not even real, an abstract is simply a imagined phenomenon, its not powerful unless its given power, in Marvels universe abstracts have some quantity of this power and are much alike to living enttiies, that doesnt mean you can assume the one in DMC is anywehre near as strong, if strong at all, its shown that its in fact weak.

leonheartmm
^now whose claiming to know the rules of each universe??? lol. everything in fiction is imagined, so that has to be set aside in debates concerning FICTION. the in game database is enough evidence as it is the authority on the said fiction. abstract powers, as i have explained, by their nature permeate everything in the fictional reality, making it greater than limited physical phenomenon. you havent read marvel, much less read it extensively enough to comment on the nature anf feats of its abstracts. and ur wrong, they are not like living entities, they are m bodies which do not engage physically.

Burning thought
NO Abstracts ARE imagined beings within the fiction, thats what an abstract is. They are very much living entties and are given human emotions in some instances such as wehn the power of the Living tribunal makes Eternity faint.

Either way youve got no evidence for Despair embodied being nothing more than a pathetic being whos face is probably as durable as glass, it shatters like it from a handgun. Do you think eternities embodiment would be shattered by Dantes gun? lol...

leonheartmm
^would you call DEATH a "living" entity??? shes an abstract in marvel. death isnt imagined, considerig shes present even when the universe been destroyed. and for your information eternity WAS killed by a shot from genis vell's GUN, literally. as i said, do not talk about things you know nothing about, it only ends up working against ur image.

i have evidence, its called the in game databse and it comes straight from the developers of the game. srry, u lose.

Burning thought
The abstract itself is imagined, the whole "dark lady" and "skeletal robed" figuire is part of the abstract image, the abstract herself as a character is a depiction of the natural idea of death. Ime not working for some all important goofy image, ime not as low as you it seems, and dont try and talk about image at all either, youve not got the credibility for it. Especailly since you would have to show how that gun is not superior to Ebony and ivory.

funny I dont see that evidence in here confused

leonheartmm
dark robed lady is how people interpet the m body. the m body exists reguardless as it can interact with the real world. i wudnt have to show that the gun is suprior to ebony and ivory, all im showing is that you questioning whether eternity would have its FACE BLOWN AWAY by a gun is EXACTLY what happened in the comics you dont care to read and yet comment on, desplaying your ignorance. and "you" of all people dont get to question ANY ones credibility let alone my own{i know its a concept that eludes you}

you dont see any evidence in the claims made by the writers themselves? well then, im sorry, i cant help you see it.

Burning thought
dark robed lady is how people interpet the m body. the m body exists reguardless as it can interact with the real world. i wudnt have to show that the gun is suprior to ebony and ivory, all im showing is that you questioning whether eternity would have its FACE BLOWN AWAY by a gun is EXACTLY what happened in the comics you dont care to read and yet comment on, desplaying your ignorance. and "you" of all people dont get to question ANY ones credibility let alone my own{i know its a concept that eludes you}

you dont see any evidence in the claims made by the writers themselves? well then, im sorry, i cant help you see it.

Dark robed lady is the physical representation of an abstract, the abstract itself as something alike to a living force with requirements, emotions or needs is something seen in Marvel, also the abstracts in Marvel, lets take Death do have feats, the death of any being in Marvel is technically her feat isnt it.

Your blowing out hot air...again....

Now your just trolling, youve got no evidence as usual, show me your evidence please? ill not ask again, ill simply report you unless you want to admit you cant show any evidence?

leonheartmm
Dark robed lady is the physical representation of an abstract, the abstract itself as something alike to a living force with requirements, emotions or needs is something seen in Marvel, also the abstracts in Marvel, lets take Death do have feats, the death of any being in Marvel is technically her feat isnt it.

Your blowing out hot air...again....

Now your just trolling, youve got no evidence as usual, show me your evidence please? ill not ask again, ill simply report you unless you want to admit you cant show any evidence?

but youve already admitted that you dont read marvel so how can you claim all this, without evidence to boot.

again, you dont see any evidence in claims made by the writers and creators of the game and its mythology? im sorry, as i said, i cant help you then.

ill admit to real things, like ive shown evidence {claim from in game cannon database} . if you dont see it as evidence then i can not help you. dont make baseless claims yourself.

Burning thought
but youve already admitted that you dont read marvel so how can you claim all this, without evidence to boot.

again, you dont see any evidence in claims made by the writers and creators of the game and its mythology? im sorry, as i said, i cant help you then.

ill admit to real things, like ive shown evidence {claim from in game cannon database} . if you dont see it as evidence then i can not help you. dont make baseless claims yourself.

Claim what? an abstract is not real, simply an idea.

You claiming something from somewhere else is not evidence....

nobody sees it as evidence...now you are reported for trolling.

leonheartmm
Claim what? an abstract is not real, simply an idea.

You claiming something from somewhere else is not evidence....

nobody sees it as evidence...now you are reported for trolling.

but where is your proof? you havent read marvel so you can not know what they define or do not define

it isnt to you, however, it remains evidence as it is from the source of the mythos.

you mean you dont see it as evidence, im sorry, but the game developers and writers do, id rather go with them then you. and you just reported me for considering sumthing evidence which you dont consider evidence. nice going. {it seems like your frustrated}

Burning thought
but where is your proof? you havent read marvel so you can not know what they define or do not define

it isnt to you, however, it remains evidence as it is from the source of the mythos.

you mean you dont see it as evidence, im sorry, but the game developers and writers do, id rather go with them then you. and you just reported me for considering sumthing evidence which you dont consider evidence. nice going. {it seems like your frustrated}

Proof for what? abstract? an abstract is a word we use in the real world, Marvel did not make it up, an abstract is not actually real, its more of a idea. As I said.....

No your reported for continually trolling on about saying random evidence in some database that youve not shown is good evidence, its not evidence for your claims until youve shown it. You can either admit you fail as a debator and are trolling by constantly saying this unseen evidence is "good" evidence for this thread, or you can admit you are randomly bringing it up in each of your posts to me which means your trolling through not adding anything to this debate.

leonheartmm
Proof for what? abstract? an abstract is a word we use in the real world, Marvel did not make it up, an abstract is not actually real, its more of a idea. As I said.....

No your reported for continually trolling on about saying random evidence in some database that youve not shown is good evidence, its not evidence for your claims until youve shown it. You can either admit you fail as a debator and are trolling by constantly saying this unseen evidence is "good" evidence for this thread, or you can admit you are randomly bringing it up in each of your posts to me which means your trolling through not adding anything to this debate.

but the word has many meaning and BT doesnt define the meaning and limitation for marvel. the marvel writers do, i go with them instead of BT, who has never read them. simple reasoning from where i stand

but what you consider trolling and random, i consider on topic and relevant, can you provide evidence why your assumption is true and mine false? i am merely replying to you with evidence i consider good as the in game database is a good enough source for me which adds to the debate until the time it is accepted by the opposite party, i am merely trying to convince you, big grin , that IS what debating is about isnt it,convincing others of your point of view? smile . i am not forcing you to accept my oppinion, just stating it as my right to reply to you rolling on floor laughing

Burning thought
but the word has many meaning and BT doesnt define the meaning and limitation for marvel. the marvel writers do, i go with them instead of BT, who has never read them. simple reasoning from where i stand

but what you consider trolling and random, i consider on topic and relevant, can you provide evidence why your assumption is true and mine false? i am merely replying to you with evidence i consider good as the in game database is a good enough source for me which adds to the debate until the time it is accepted by the opposite party, i am merely trying to convince you, big grin , that IS what debating is about isnt it,convincing others of your point of view? smile . i am not forcing you to accept my oppinion, just stating it as my right to reply to you rolling on floor laughing

Then show me Marvels official reasoning? and no, the word doesnt really have many meanings....

The point of any debate is to provide evidence, your not providing any, your claiming. And your doing it over and over again....which is trolling/spamming.

And no its not your right to pretty much spam "the database created by developers that I cannot show is good evidence" because until youve shown the database your trolling and making a fool of yourself at the same time. Saying it "says so in the database" is not evidence for anyone, your just wasting peoples time. it would be like someone asking me for proof of Kain being able to teleport and me replying over and over again "its in the game! thats good enough evidence dur!", thats all your doing.

leonheartmm
Then show me Marvels official reasoning? and no, the word doesnt really have many meanings....

The point of any debate is to provide evidence, your not providing any, your claiming. And your doing it over and over again....which is trolling/spamming.

And no its not your right to pretty much spam "the database created by developers that I cannot show is good evidence" because until youve shown the database your trolling and making a fool of yourself at the same time. Saying it "says so in the database" is not evidence for anyone, your just wasting peoples time.

but you forget, im not trying to convince you, im merely proving you wrong. and from where i stand, it has many meaning, again you might disagree but it is just your oppinion. smile . and it would be off topic to discuss marvel abstracts.

the point of any debate is to convince the opposite party. evidence is a way of doing that, as is arguing with the presented evidence. in my oppinion ive done both even if you dont agree. smile

the database exists in the game. i am quoting directly from it. how exactly do you suggest i show you the "actual" databse that exists in the game over the internet, im open to suggestions smile . it remains convincing evidence from where i stand even if you dont agree.

Burning thought
but you forget, im not trying to convince you, im merely proving you wrong. and from where i stand, it has many meaning, again you might disagree but it is just your oppinion. smile . and it would be off topic to discuss marvel abstracts.

the point of any debate is to convince the opposite party. evidence is a way of doing that, as is arguing with the presented evidence. in my oppinion ive done both even if you dont agree. smile

the database exists in the game. i am quoting directly from it. how exactly do you suggest i show you the "actual" databse that exists in the game over the internet, im open to suggestions smile . it remains convincing evidence from where i stand even if you dont agree.

lol you goofed again, you just contradicted yourself:

, i am merely trying to convince you, big grin

You cant prove someone wrong without evidence. You have none in this thread.

Technically your entire argument behind how Despair embodied is apprently powerful due to abstracts in other fictions being powerful is off-topic

Screen shot it or video it like everyone else who wants information on youtube or in a forum....

Thats nice for you.....but anyway ill pwn you some more later if thats what you enjoy, unless ofc your banned from the enormous amount of trolling offences, including this one should give you.

leonheartmm
lol you goofed again, you just contradicted yourself:

You cant prove someone wrong without evidence. You have none in this thread.

Technically your entire argument behind how Despair embodied is apprently powerful due to abstracts in other fictions being powerful is off-topic

Screen shot it or video it like everyone else who wants information on youtube or in a forum....

Thats nice for you.....but anyway ill pwn you some more later if thats what you enjoy, unless ofc your banned from the enormous amount of trolling offences, including this one should give you.

but that is your oppinion. please prove it as i personally think its false. smile

but i have given evidence. if you can not accept it, than i cant convince you. again, i think your oppinion is as false as ever.

references arent off topic, discussing said reference while leaving the main debate is off topic, ofcourse, i dont think you see this.

but i am not spoon feeding you anymore, you can do it yourself if your interested.

i think you are as deluded in your assumption of PAWNING me as you are in everything else. in my oppinion you are bitter at being falsified on every step of the way and are taking it out on me. i also think you can not handle a real debate and hope that other people get banned so you wudnt have to debate anymore and continue to falsely report them to try and get out of actually debating with them. if that is an existance you are happy with, then by all means continue. ofcourse, this is just an OPPINION big grin

Peach
Thread closed due to people being unable to debate civilly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.