Top 25 Censored Stories of 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katsu

Mr Parker
well done katsu. thumb up

jaden101
i recently watched a documentary on #10...the vulture funds...quite a sickening process really...it's effectively a large scale version of debt collection agencies whereby huge fees get levied on top of a borrowed debt and the country ends up paying vastly more than they borrowed

by the same token though there are alot of corrupt african regimes that borrowed massive sums of money to fund the arming of militias knowing full well it was likely they could recieve debt relief and not have to pay back the loans anyway....which is also equally sickening because it's effectively paid for by western governments and thus through taxes, by the western public

Mr Parker
Like you said Katsu,you'll never hear any of this from the corporate controlled media.

jaden101
that's obviously not true given that i just said i watched a documentary on vulture funds

do try and keep up son

infact you can watch it yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbxj8azQb80

Deano
what channel was it on?

jaden101
it was newsnight so it would've been the bbc

here's the article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/6362783.stm

Bush's actions to curb vulture funds

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/6370385.stm

Deano
no major media coverage on it though i bet. just the odd mention.

thats how they work. broadcast something but dont kick up to much a fuss about it in the media.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
no major media coverage on it though i bet. just the odd mention.

thats how they work. broadcast something but dont kick up to much a fuss about it in the media.

well i'd hardly call newsnight small time...it's on a bit later than would be liked but it still gets a few million viewers...

the times also ran with a vulture funds story involving Rudy Giulliani

so it's not exactly been covered up in mainstream media

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Like you said Katsu,you'll never hear any of this from the corporate controlled media. Obvious bullshit, since the likes of you...and you have given countless of news stories supporting conspiracy theories.

You don't care about facts, do you? Just advertising your agenda like an insecure tool.

Katsu
Like you said Katsu,you'll never hear any of this from the corporate controlled media.

Some of this was mentioned in mainstream media however it never got any big coverage (basically none). Guess these stories are less interesting than Paris or Lindsey Lohan no panties shots wink

The media decides which news reaches the public and which news will be ignored.

jaden101
Originally posted by Katsu
Guess these stories are less interesting than Paris or Lindsey Lohan no panties shots wink

got that right stick out tongue

i see enough death and destruction on the news...a bit of skirt at least gives some kind of a pay-off

En Sabah Nur X
hmmm, well I say the law needs such sort changes to deal with heretical elements that would oppose the fulfillment of our nation's role in history. We require lots of energy to power on the system, sad that so many lives need be lost for this. But it was you people who elected such leaders... tough luck, the wishes of our founding father live on, despite such 'minor evils' necessary for a greater good.

It could have been done otherwise, energy could have been attained through advanced R&D, through increased scientific funding... but alas each successful action has a consequence, and each mistake a consequence as well. You allowed the system to be corrupted, the result was such wars, the loss of human lives and rights. But the constitution will live on, even if the religious conservative bring their religious Luddites to lead this country and attempt to destroy the constitution, they will fail.

En Sabah Nur X
hmmm, well I say the law needs such sort changes to deal with heretical elements that would oppose the fulfillment of our nation's role in history. We require lots of energy to power on the system, sad that so many lives need be lost for this. But it was you people who elected such leaders... tough luck, the wishes of our founding father live on, despite such 'minor evils' necessary for a greater good.

It could have been done otherwise, energy could have been attained through advanced R&D, through increased scientific funding... but alas each successful action has a consequence, and each mistake a consequence as well. You allowed the system to be corrupted, the result was such wars, the loss of human lives and rights. But the constitution will live on, even if the religious conservative bring their religious Luddites to lead this country and attempt to destroy the constitution, they will fail.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Katsu
Some of this was mentioned in mainstream media however it never got any big coverage (basically none). Guess these stories are less interesting than Paris or Lindsey Lohan no panties shots wink

The media decides which news reaches the public and which news will be ignored.

yeah they consider stuff like O.J. Simpson and Lindsey Lohan HUGE front page material that needs to be talked about on the front pages of major newspapers and the airways for over a year-at least it was with O.J,but stuff like Bush and Clinton being long time friends involved in drug smuggling allowing the CIA to smuggle in drugs into the airports of the Mena Arkansas airports while clinton was governor there and people having knowledge of those activities dying in mysterious deaths for knowing too much or arkansas law enforcement people losing their jobs for knowing too much,and Terry Reed suing Clinton bringing a trial against him for his involvement in the Mena Arkansas scandal and trying to destroy his and his familys life.NONE of that is news according to them and none of that kinda stuff belongs on the front page of the mainstream newspapers. roll eyes (sarcastic) sheesh.if I was running a major newspaper,I would have the item on O.J. Simpson on the back page for ONE day and the Terry Reed story on the FRONT pages for a year.Its really sad what the corporate controlled media considers to be REAL news and what isnt.

jaden101
yeah they consider stuff like O.J. Simpson and Lindsey Lohan HUGE front page material that needs to be talked about on the front pages of major newspapers and the airways for over a year-at least it was with O.J,but stuff like Bush and Clinton being long time blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaah blah blah blah

never miss an opportunity to talk bollocks eh?

Mr Parker
thanks for showing the TRUE child you are and how your so afraid of the truth on conspiracys kid.

jaden101
thanks for showing the TRUE child you are and how your so afraid of the truth on conspiracys kid.

Kid?...haha...i'm not the one with the grammer of a 10 year old

Katsu
yeah they consider stuff like O.J. Simpson and Lindsey Lohan HUGE front page material that needs to be talked about on the front pages of major newspapers and the airways for over a year

MMMM forgot i started this thread big grin

Yep, the corporate corrupt media controls the people with such ease, its ridiculous. This pic shows you how the media does it.

http://www.makethemaccountable.com/images/0707/HowTheNewsWorks.jpg

Toku King
I love this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.