Battle of the Sexes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
What gender is stronger Male or Female?

ragesRemorse
i thought it was common knowledge that man, on average is stronger than woman due to greater muscle mass. Of course, this is only physical strength and some woman can be stronger than some men. On average however, Men are the stronger of the sexes.

TRH
In Muscle? Men
In Mind? Equal

Although there are some muscle filled women out there

dadudemon
Originally posted by TRH
In Muscle? Men
In Mind? Equal

This is where I stand as well.

It is quite obvious that men are physically stronger, on average. Most men who DON'T workout are stronger than women who do...that's anecdotal evidence on my part so you can take it as opinion.

Stronger willed???? Damn...depends on what it is..I would have to say that women are stronger willed.

Blax_Hydralisk
Same here. Most girls.. work pretty hard to get something if they want. Guys will be just like "Eh, tough luck for me.." and sit down and drink a beer.

Grinning Goku
Funny, I was just reading an article by Carey Roberts addressing the notion that women for the most part are inherently better (in terms of virtue and things of that nature) than men. Best to get a word or two in before this thread gets derailed, so I'd agree with TRH.

Devil King

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TRH
In Muscle? Men
In Mind? Equal

Not much else to say from a rational standpoint.

CaptainStoic
This is an interesting piece I pulled off of the net.

"If research is to be believed then the answer is no! A study published in the British Medical Journal states that men are "fragile", and have this trait even before they are born. The study acts as a follow up to the many studies conducted earlier that state that boys are biologically weaker than girls in the first few years of life.

"The human male, on most measures, is weaker than the female", the study quotes. Though the biological weakness of the male child is fairly well recorded, it is not that well known. Most people still think that the male child is tougher than the female and thus treat him as such. Research on the other hand shows the opposite. Medically, the ratio of conception of a male foetus to a female foetus is almost 120:100. However, at the time of birth, it is seen that the ratio drops down to 105:100. This means that more boys die before being born than girls. And this fact does not stop at birth; male mortality is more than female mortality throughout life. Developmentally also boys lag behind. "A newborn girl is physiologically equivalent to a 4-6 week old boy".

But the study says that all can't be blamed on biology. What compounds the problem is the society and culture. Most societies treat boys differently than girls. It is seen that parents and other care givers are more likely to cuddle and hold a crying baby girl than an infant boy. The reason cited for this is that boys, right from infancy, are expected to be stronger and less expressive than girls. Parents often may be embarrassed about cuddling a baby boy, whereas in reality, he probably needs it more than his sister.

This difference spills into a boy's later life as well. Boys are more likely to have learning disabilities in school, suffer from hyperactivity, autism and speech disorders. During adolescence, more boys are likely to commit suicide and get into violent episodes than girls. Emotionally, boys who do not express themselves are weaker than others. Since most cultures discourage male expression of feeling, boys are more at risk for emotional upheaval than women.

According to the study, men die earlier than women all over the world. Maybe the time has come to throw the adage "boys will be boys", out of the window and alter the meaning of the 'weaker sex'."

British Medical Journal 2000; 321:1609-1612

Symmetric Chaos
I would think a medical journal would provide something solid rather than a couple of anecdotes and unsupported assertions.

red g jacks
women are stronger because they possess mind control skills

Devil King
Originally posted by red g jacks
women are stronger because they possess mind control skills

No, those women are stupid because they think they do. They want to say it's a matter of mind, when it's really just a matter of pussy. And that fact is certainly placed squarely at the feet of men who subjugate women and think they are paying them a service by thinking they suddenly deserve some credit for being the weaker half of the species. Well, every aspect of our species deserve credit, based on their equal contributions to our survival.

Blax_Hydralisk
Noice.

Isn't it really the same thing, though? Either way they're controlling your mind.

Devil King
Indeed. Edited for consideration.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not much else to say from a rational standpoint. How rational that really is, I do not know. It seems to me more like a "That's the point you need to have or you are sexist".

Rogue Jedi
Women can produce life.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Women can produce life. So far only with the help of men. What's the point though?

Rogue Jedi
But the life grows within the woman, all the man does is shoot his load.

Bardock42
But the life grows within the woman, all the man does is shoot his load. True.

What's the point, though?

lord xyz
Men are stronger, it's just a fact.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by lord xyz
Men are stronger, it's just a fact.

Bardock42
Men are stronger, it's just a fact. If that's measured in, who, on average, can benchpress more, I tend to agree.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
If that's measured in, who, on average, can benchpress more, I tend to agree. In which scenario would you disagree?

Bardock42
In which scenario would you disagree?

Don't know exactly. But I suppose there are different kinds of strength.

lord xyz
Don't know exactly. But I suppose there are different kinds of strength. Overall, I'd still say men. Women might be stronger in a few cases...

Bardock42
Overall, I'd still say men. Women might be stronger in a few cases...

Well, I would say bodily strength is likely men in most cases. But, one quick look at the definition of strength later, there are many kinds of strength not just the most common who can lift more.

Symmetric Chaos
How rational that really is, I do not know. It seems to me more like a "That's the point you need to have or you are sexist".

Yes, partially but whereas most aspects of what makes a person "better" vary wildly overall physical strength can be proven with certainty. The average man really is stronger than the average woman.

People (okay women and racists) have tried to measure just about everything else but, IMO, it is almost universally far too subjective or easy to manipulate the results.

inimalist
A sports reporter recently did some pseudo-experiments and looked at some states to compare male and female athletes. Its fairly robust from what I heard (an interview with the author) though, not specifically scientific.

The main findings were predictable, however, the degree to which men were more talented was very surprising (to me at least). Top level professional women athletes are the equal of top level 16 year old male athletes, in sports where strength is a major factor. Anecdotally, the author (somewhat out of shape older male ) was able to absolutely dominate this female from the WNBA in a 1v1.

Saying "there are other types of strength", or trying to define other biological processes or mental function as "strength" is simple equivocation imho. The fact that women are more sensitive to subtle social cues, or more prone to anxiety and thus seek more medical attention (hypothesized as a potential reason for higher age of mortality in women) really, to me, is muddling the point. One can define strength however they want, and suddenly infants are stronger than rhinoceroses. Without any better dimension for comparison, physical (muscular) strength seems the best use of the term.

Devil King
Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs.

inimalist
interesting, he was 50+ years old and retired...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_of_the_Sexes

Devil King
Originally posted by inimalist
interesting, he was 50+ years old and retired...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_of_the_Sexes

Right, but he was the one that was pushing for it. But he had also beaten an australian chick, who many people thought was the better player than Billie Jean.

Robtard

Devil King
So, when we say "stronger" in this thread, we're talking only about physical strength?

Robtard
It seems, but I have no real idea. Bardock was the only one to really use his brain and state something along the lines of, "there are different kinds of strenghts, so it depends."

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devil King
So, when we say "stronger" in this thread, we're talking only about physical strength? Yeah, I think this is a "All women vs. All men" thread.

Type: Fist fight.

Other: 2 days prep time

Robtard
We have Chuck Norris, it's a no-contest.

dadudemon
A sports reporter recently did some pseudo-experiments and looked at some states to compare male and female athletes. Its fairly robust from what I heard (an interview with the author) though, not specifically scientific.

The main findings were predictable, however, the degree to which men were more talented was very surprising (to me at least). Top level professional women athletes are the equal of top level 16 year old male athletes, in sports where strength is a major factor. Anecdotally, the author (somewhat out of shape older male ) was able to absolutely dominate this female from the WNBA in a 1v1.

Saying "there are other types of strength", or trying to define other biological processes or mental function as "strength" is simple equivocation imho. The fact that women are more sensitive to subtle social cues, or more prone to anxiety and thus seek more medical attention (hypothesized as a potential reason for higher age of mortality in women) really, to me, is muddling the point. One can define strength however they want, and suddenly infants are stronger than rhinoceroses. Without any better dimension for comparison, physical (muscular) strength seems the best use of the term.

That's awesome

One thing of note. The world's strongest women is stronger than I am in the squat by a large amount The world's fastest women put times up in the 100m dash that are faster than any time I have ever run it in.

Here is some strooooong women.

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/shw-women

That Becca Swanson lady seems like an anomaly. Her records are so much higher than the other top 20. She looks JUST like man.

Here is a NOT so good image of her. (She looks like more of a man in real life...that image is obviously touched up.)

http://www.irongladiators.com/images/becca.jpg

Originally posted by Robtard
It seems, but I have no real idea. Bardock was the only one to really use his brain and state something along the lines of, "there are different kinds of strenghts, so it depends."

*Ahem*

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
One thing of note. The world's strongest women is stronger than I am in the squat by a large amount The world's fastest women put times up in the 100m dash that are faster than any time I have ever run it in.

Yes, this sure was one thing of note.

dadudemon

I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male...I was pointing out that even I was inferior to the world's best women, meaning that the line isn't as clear as was presented in the information inimilist provided. Was that point not clear for you?

My other point about women is the one's who excel are exceling because of their masculine traits. (I am not talking about their appearance, per se, I am referring to what causes them to look like men.)

Bardock42
I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male...I was pointing out that even I was inferior to the world's best women, meaning that the line isn't as clear as was presented in the information inimilist provided. Was that point not clear for you?

My other point about women is the one's who excel are exceling because of their masculine traits. (I am not talking about their appearance, per se, I am referring to what causes them to look like men.)

Oh golly, more things of note.

smoker4
I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male..

My internet hero.

chillmeistergen

Please, for God's sake - get a blog. I for one am getting tired of hearing about every personal achievement in your life.

Robtard
LoL at three previous post.

dadudemon
Oh golly, more things of note.

Indeed.

Originally posted by smoker4
My internet hero.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Please, for God's sake - get a blog. I for one am getting tired of hearing about every personal achievement in your life.

LOL. All three of the above people missed my point. Thanks for being a**holes instead! You guys are the best! big grin

Bardock42
Indeed.

LOL. All three of the above people missed my point. Thanks for being a**holes instead! You guys are the best! big grin My, my, we sure missed your point. Your points are just to complicated for such simple minds as us.

dadudemon
My, my, we sure missed your point. Your points are just to complicated for such simple minds as us.

No. You've got it wrong. You choose to ignore the point to be a**holes. Don't worry, I'm not pissed because I know being an a**hole is fun. God forbid I make a point about being inferior to women.

Its the internet, where else can you do that? shifty

Bardock42
No. You've got it wrong. You choose to ignore the point to be a**holes. Don't worry, I'm not pissed because I know being an a**hole is fun. God forbid I make a point about being inferior to women.

But wouldn't that mean you got it wrong first and then I got it wrong by agreeing with you?

Also, no one is annoyed with your point about being inferior to women, we were well aware of that fact.

chillmeistergen

Yeah, you're right. I wish I could make such a unconventional and challenging point, yet still keep my narcissistic tendencies to a minimum.

dadudemon
But wouldn't that mean you got it wrong first and then I got it wrong by agreeing with you?

Sort of...but not really. You and I both know that I knew what your points were. You and I both know that I knew that you guys were choosing to ignore that to instead be internet a**holes because you guys like doing that.

And now, you and I both know you are pulling a typical Bardock by splitting hairs.

Also, no one is annoyed with your point about being inferior to women, we were well aware of that fact.

You and I both know what you are implying by NOT saying it, but would my point carry as much weight I didn't first indicate that I wasn't just some average joe?

Edit-

Yeah, you're right. I wish I could make such a unconventional and challenging point, yet still keep my narcissistic tendencies to a minimum.

Wow, your sarcasm is just amazing. no expression

Bardock42
Sort of...but not really. You and I both know that I knew what your points were. You and I both know that I knew that you guys were choosing to ignore that to instead be internet a**holes because you guys like doing that.

And now, you and I both know you are pulling a typical Bardock by splitting hairs.

So, what you are saying is that I was absolutely correct?

You and I both know what you are implying by NOT saying it, but would my point carry as much weight I didn't first indicate that I wasn't just some average joe?

More.

chillmeistergen

Is "you and I both know" the phrase of the day?

Also, no I don't agree, your point would of held validity without having to tell us how amazingly unique you are. The point is not something that is enforced by experience, you're just telling us for the sake of telling us.

Wow, your sarcasm is just amazing. no expression

Cheers, so are your thrilling anecdotes.

Mindship
Yeah, I think this is a "All women vs. All men" thread.

Type: Fist fight.

Other: 2 days prep time

Now this is interesting. How do you prep for a fist fight? (If martial arts, are kicks allowed? Better for the women if they are) I say, just open the floodgates and let 'er rip.

When I think about women getting prep time...then I get scared.

red g jacks
No, those women are stupid because they think they do. They want to say it's a matter of mind, when it's really just a matter of pussy. And that fact is certainly placed squarely at the feet of men who subjugate women and think they are paying them a service by thinking they suddenly deserve some credit for being the weaker half of the species. Well, every aspect of our species deserve credit, based on their equal contributions to our survival. ok, then replace mind control with pussy power

i was only half serious either way

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mindship
Now this is interesting. How do you prep for a fist fight? (If martial arts, are kicks allowed? Better for the women if they are) I say, just open the floodgates and let 'er rip.

When I think about women getting prep time...then I get scared. Also, they do have the advantage in numbers, I think.

chillmeistergen
But we've got giants of both wit and physical strength on our side, like dadudemon and Hulk Hogan.

dadudemon
So, what you are saying is that I was absolutely correct?

No. I am saying you knew what I meant. If you want to be right, the you are being right for the sake of being right.

"absolutely" would mean there are not conditions that contradict your point.

More.

I disagree, obviously. I was trying to make more of a point about males vs. females that was in line with inimilst's post yet contradictory. The inimilist's example was to show an "average joe" versus world class female athletes. My example was to show a male athlete vs. the best females athletes in the world. It contradicts his post to a certain extent. Duh.

Is "you and I both know" the phrase of the day?

Yes. You didn't get the memo?

Also, no I don't agree, your point would of held validity without having to tell us how amazingly unique you are.

Right. I was pointing out how amazingly unique I am by showing my inferiority DESPITE tough training.

The point is not something that is enforced by experience, you're just telling us for the sake of telling us.

Oh really? So how could I have made the point that even a seasoned athlete is inferior to the women? You mean that I would have to use "Joe" from the gym just to avoid appearing narcissistic to a few internet goons?

Cheers, so are your thrilling anecdotes.

See above, mate.

Bardock42
No. I am saying you knew what I meant. If you want to be right, the you are being right for the sake of being right.

"absolutely" would mean there are not conditions that contradict your point.

So?

I disagree, obviously. I was trying to make more of a point about males vs. females that was in line with inimilst's post yet contradictory. The inimilist's example was to show an "average joe" versus world class female athletes. My example was to show a male athlete vs. the best females athletes in the world. It contradicts his post to a certain extent. Duh.

Nah, you were trying to make a point about how awesome you are. You do a lot.

Robtard

Right. I was pointing out how amazingly unique I am by showing my inferiority DESPITE tough training.

Comparing yourself to the very best female athletes isn't saying "I'm an inferior person" all around. Not to mention stating how athletic, powerful and "impressive" you are.

"I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male." -Dadudemon

You're not exactly belittling yourself there, champ.

Bardock42
Comparing yourself to the very best female athletes isn't saying "I'm an inferior person" all around. Not to mention stating how athletic, powerful and "impressive" you are.

"I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male." <--- You're not exactly belittling yourself there, champ. I disagree. And I also like to state, pointing out how inferior I can be, that I can only take Batman 6 our of 10 times. I am ashamed by it, but I had to tell you guys about it.

chillmeistergen

Yeah, the only trouble is that you now are an average Joe, you work in I.T, we're not going to see you in the Olympics.

Oh really? So how could I have made the point that even a seasoned athlete is inferior to the women? You mean that I would have to use "Joe" from the gym just to avoid appearing narcissistic to a few internet goons?

Inferior to a woman of world class proportions, that was there simply to make you look good, something you're seemingly addicted to. I have no idea why you raise yourself as a point in every post, presumably a gender debate is about the average of each gender - if you're no average Joe, but in fact an athlete of enormous skill (who does IT work on the side), what do you have to do with this debate?

dadudemon
Nah, you were trying to make a point about how awesome you are. You do a lot.

Nope. I don't have to point out how awesome I am. big grin

You are missing the point just to use any opportunity to belittle me. That was no the point. I would have left the point as it was had Bardock not gotten mouthy about it. He prodded...he got more of a response.

"I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male." -Dadudemon

You're not exactly belittling yourself there, champ.

See the above point. Also, don't pull just part of a quote to make a mis-represented point.

But we've got giants of both wit and physical strength on our side, like dadudemon and Hulk Hogan.

And we have the best alcholics on our side, like chillmeistergen.

Bardock42
Nope. I don't have to point out how awesome I am. big grin

Didn't say you have to. Just said you do. Is a fact, too.

dadudemon
Didn't say you have to. Just said you do. Is a fact, too.

Here we go again with the "hairs".

I admit, pointing out that I was/am superior male when it comes to athletics does mean that I think am I superior.

But I am. no expression I've won the power lifting competitions to prove it. I've won the events in the track meets to prove it. no expression The first and last time I did the discus, I got 3rd place at the regionals. no expression I'm awesome. Look at me and praise me for my greatness.

However, in its use, it was also used to contradict the post I responded to. I was pointing out that despite my awesomeness, I am not better than some women. It wasn't supposed to go this far as I never intended it to. You poked the ant hill and it turned into dadudemon roast...not that I mind; I find these exchanges fun.

It was supposed to be just this, "Dude, I've gots sumpin' to counter that...da womonz are better than me and I am not an average joe...dur"

chillmeistergen

I admit, pointing out that I was/am superior male when it comes to athletics does mean that I think am I superior.

But I am. no expression I've won the power lifting competitions to prove it. I've won the events in the track meets to prove it. no expression The first and last time I did the discus, I got 3rd place at the regionals. no expression I'm awesome. Look at me and praise me for my greatness.

However, in its use, it was also used to contradict the post I responded to. I was pointing out that despite my awesomeness, I am not better than some women. It wasn't supposed to go this far as I never intended it to. You poked the ant hill and it turned into dadudemon roast...not that I mind; I find these exchanges fun.

It was supposed to be just this, "Dude, I've gots sumpin' to counter that...da womonz are better than me and I am not an average joe...dur"

But you are the average Joe.

Robtard

You are missing the point just to use any opportunity to belittle me. That was no the point. I would have left the point as it was had Bardock not gotten mouthy about it. He prodded...he got more of a response.

See the above point. Also, don't pull just part of a quote to make a mis-represented point.

Yes, you're the victim yet again and I'm (we're) the ahole.

Okay, I'll bite, here's the whole quote:
Originally posted by dadudemon I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male...I was pointing out that even I was inferior to the world's best women, meaning that the line isn't as clear as was presented in the information inimilist provided. Was that point not clear for you?

It doesn't change the fact that you were show-boating, now does it?

Bardock42

I don't feel that it is splitting hairs to point out when someone wrongly accuses you of something.

Yeah, just when it comes to athletics. For now.

But I am. no expression

Hilarious

That's kinda how your constant reminders of your achievements, slim as they may be, appears to the casual reader. Good job at perfectly satirizing yourself.

Don't care. Would I care i had commented on that instead of your narcissism.

Yeah, it doesn't really counter anything though, it's just again your personal stories, that may be made up as far as we know, which just doesn't make sense. If you want to argue, please don't do it in endless logical fallacies.

dadudemon
But you are the average Joe.

Only in your mind. No one, especially from the internet, is allowed to excel.

I don't feel that it is splitting hairs to point out when someone wrongly accuses you of something.

However, there is a difference when both parties know that it when you interpreted in a literal context.

You're right...absolutely right...you DID get it and I said you didn't get it because I thought you didn't get it. It had nothing to do with me being insulting...mocking certain posters.

You win. no expression

Yeah, just when it comes to athletics. For now.

Bow before my superiority.

Hilarious

I can't help it...I'm just too awesome.

That's kinda how your constant reminders of your achievements, slim as they may be, appears to the casual reader. Good job at perfectly satirizing yourself.

Thank you. I'm so awesome that I am better at making fun of me than you are.

Don't care. Would I care i had commented on that instead of your narcissism.

Please clarify what that was supposed to mean.

Yeah, it doesn't really counter anything though, it's just again your personal stories, that may be made up as far as we know, which just doesn't make sense. If you want to argue, please don't do it in endless logical fallacies.

You've got meh. I am a 47 year old virgin living in my mother's basement.

It doesn't change the fact that you were show-boating, now does it?

No entirely...but it does lessen the "look at me...I'm awesome". One SHOULD think, yeah, he's got a point.

There is more to that than just that post. It was a response to another post...justify why I made that post. dur

edit-LOL!!! Look, this thread is about my awesomeness now. Thanks guys. no expression

chillmeistergen

You work in I.T; possibly the most common form of employment, you haven't been to college, you seem to have no specialist knowledge apart from limited knowledge in I.T, you're in a nuclear family, you constantly reminisce on what you once were. That's all pretty darn average.

dadudemon
You work in I.T; possibly the most common form of employment, you haven't been to college, you seem to have no specialist knowledge apart from limited knowledge in I.T, you're in a nuclear family, you constantly reminisce on what you once were. That's all pretty darn average.

Right, IT is"possibly the most common form of employment". no expression

I haven't been to college, right. no expression

you're right about the "limited knowledge" when it comes to IT. no expression

Also, right about the "nuclear family" because I am just so close to my family. no expression

Thanks for getting those facts straight. no expression

The reminiscing part...maan, those were the days. happy

Robtard
Chilly,

Look him up in another 40 years, it will be "remember how fast I was when I used to be a sperm!"

dadudemon
Chilly,

Look him up in another 40 years, it will be "remember how fast I was when I used to be a sperm!"

Don't quit your day job.

chillmeistergen
Don't quit your day job.

Quit yours and become a physics professor, or an athlete or a professional juggler.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by red g jacks
women are stronger because they possess mind control skills big grin

dadudemon
Quit yours and become a physics professor, or an athlete or a professional juggler.

So...you don't want to address how you were wrong about just about everything you said?

I never wanted to become a physics professor. I QUIT being a football player because of injuries and my doctor's advice.

I already professionally juggle on the side. I cost $100 for an hour. You lookin' for one?

chillmeistergen
So...you don't want to address how you were wrong about just about everything you said?

I never wanted to become a physics professor. I QUIT being a football player because of injuries and my doctor's advice.

I already professionally juggle on the side. I cost $100 for an hour. You lookin' for one?

I was wrong about everything? Sorry if I was, I thought I'd seen you say that you hadn't been to college before. You are in a nuclear family. here's the definition, in case you're as stupid as I think: "The primary family unit of mother, father and dependent children.".

Tell me where I was wrong, if you can prove that you didn't give me reason to think the way I did and also prove that I am actually wrong, I will retract everything and offer my apologies.

dadudemon
I was wrong about everything? Sorry if I was, I thought I'd seen you say that you hadn't been to college before. You are in a nuclear family. here's the definition, in case you're as stupid as I think: "The primary family unit of mother, father and dependent children.".

Tell me where I was wrong, if you can prove that you didn't give me reason to think the way I did and also prove that I am actually wrong, I will retract everything and offer my apologies.

I don't want to boast about not being home very often and not spending very much time with my family...Studying and my job and all....but you want me to make a point.

Also, I just got a promotion and I will be flying out to Atlantic City to train 10 new hires ...followed by a 4 week break and then fly out to LA (probably...or actually Lawndale) to train 10 people there...because I have "limited knowledge"...

I will make follow-visits to make sure the sister sites are running well and help work-out any kinks.

There are other things I could tell you 'bout that I don't care to disclose...because I don't like to talk about everything on the internets.

I never said I didn't go to college, I said just the opposite...I QUIT going to college about 2 years ago....and I will be going back this fall.

Quote me where I said I never went to college your at it, quote me where I said I went to college.

And you point about IT being one of if not the most common form of employment...Prove it. no expression

Robtard

There are other things I could tell you 'bout that I don't care to disclose...because I don't like to talk about everything on the internets.

Yeah right.

dadudemon
Yeah right.

Whatever to your "yeah right". NEEE NARS!

chillmeistergen
I don't want to boast about not being home very often and not spending very much time with my family...Studying and my job and all....but you want me to make a point.

Also, I just got a promotion and I will be flying out to Atlantic City to train 10 new hires ...followed by a 4 week break and then fly out to LA (probably...or actually Lawndale) to train 10 people there...because I have "limited knowledge"...

I will make follow-visits to make sure the sister sites are running well and help work-out any kinks.

I never said I didn't go to college, I said just the opposite...I QUIT going to college about 2 years ago....and I will be going back this fall.

Quote me where I said I never went to college your at it, quote me where I said I went to college.

And you point about IT being one of if not the most common form of employment...Prove it. no expression

I don't care if you're going to train athletics to potential marines, you don't have a college qualification, a degree, therefore in the eyes of an employer you've never been to college.

I read about I.T related employment being one of the most common in The Times, you think I'm lying about that? Being employed in I.T isn't exactly extra ordinary.

Why can't you be happy with the life you have instead of sensationalising it?

dadudemon
I don't care if you're going to train athletics to potential marines, you don't have a college qualification, a degree, therefore in the eyes of an employer you've never been to college.

No....training for my job!

And yes...my employer wanted to give me a big raise at employee reviews...but I didn't have a bachelors so I got what I would call an "above average raise". That's why I am going BACK to college in the fall.

I read about I.T related employment being one of the most common in The Times, you think I'm lying about that? Being employed in I.T isn't exactly extra ordinary.

I agree. But not everyone can do my job. In fact, the majority can't do my job...that's why I get paid so well to do so little. no expression

In all the jobs I've had, I have never done so little.

Why can't you be happy with the life you have instead of sensationalising it?

This post seems actually genuine. I appreciate these types of comments from you. Why can't you be the "real" chill instead of the "mean" chill? You and I both know you're a nice guy, IRL.

I am happy with my life. I just want more. That's why I am not home as much as I'd like to be. I figure if I work my ass off and study hard now, I can really be there for my kids in about 3 years. (That's how long its going to take to get my B.S. in Information Systems Security.)

Devil King

achievement? I'd be delighted to only hear about the achievements. It's the inane, superfluous and trivial that's tedious.

dadudemon
achievement? I'd be delighted to only hear about the achievements. It's the inane, superfluous and trivial that's tedious.

See, you do love me. wink

inimalist
meaning that the line isn't as clear as was presented in the information inimilist provided. Was that point not clear for you?

I don't remember drawing a clear line...

dadudemon
I don't remember drawing a clear line...

You didn't. That's why I specifically said, "...in the information inimilist provided." I know you wouldn't associated yourself so closely to such as study. I didn't read anywhere in that post that you said that it was 100% perfect science and it was absolute proof of superiority...because you're far from an idiot. I apologize if my post came off wrong; I've already clearly outlined why I contradicted you.

inimalist
Actually, I support the study's main findings.

I don't remember anyone saying that every instance of a male athlete will be better than every instance of female athletes.

dadudemon
Actually, I support the study's main findings.

Of course, because you posted it...but am I right in saying, " didn't read anywhere in that post that you said that it was 100% perfect science and it was absolute proof of superiority...".

I don't remember anyone saying that every instance of a male athlete will be better than every instance of female athletes.

...but its also not as simple as an average joe beating a WNBA player in a one on one match.

Rogue Jedi
When I was really good at basketball, I played my friends sis one on one, and she beat me 15-13. It was afterwards that I was told that she played for LSU.

Blax_Hydralisk
When I sucked at Basketball, I played my friends sis one on one and I beat her by thirty points, because I'm an *******.

Devil King
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
When I sucked at Basketball, I played my friends sis one on one and I beat her by thirty points, because I'm an *******.

but aren't you coloured?

Rogue Jedi
Another chick I ran with I always picked on my team because she was so damn good.

Devil King
Another chick I ran with I always picked on my team because she was so damn good.

Sweet cheeks; that's not why she picked on you.

Blax_Hydralisk
but aren't you coloured?

Yeah, but I'm half-Mexican, so any athletic skill I may get from being black is cut in half aside from swimming and climbing and soccer skills.

Devil King
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, but I'm half-Mexican, so any athletic skill I may get from being black is cut in half aside from swimming and climbing and soccer skills.

That's like owning two hybrid cars...i.e. No argument. In fact, in most rascist circles, you'd be twice as loathed.

So, you're black and you know what soccer is?

("Coloured" doesn't have to mean African, just different)

Rogue Jedi
Sweet cheeks; that's not why she picked on you. Do you have any idea what the rules are on outdoor basketball? How you get into a game?

Devil King
Do you have any idea what the rules are on outdoor basketball? How you get into a game?

I'm sure I'm not supposed to, but that doesn't excuse the ball being confused for your face.

Rogue Jedi
Well that was appropriate.

Devil King
Well that was appropriate.

Also like your face.

Bardock42

Nah, they are allowed, I don't even doubt that you do excel at some things. I just find your arrogance and narcissims laughable. Also, I think chill was just making a joke at your expense.

However, there is a difference when both parties know that it when you interpreted in a literal context.

You're right...absolutely right...you DID get it and I said you didn't get it because I thought you didn't get it. It had nothing to do with me being insulting...mocking certain posters.

You win. no expression

True.

Thank you. I'm so awesome that I am better at making fun of me than you are.

Well, you have insider knowledge.

Please clarify what that was supposed to mean.

I don't care what you responded to. And I don't care what your point was. I am conviced that it was likely idiotic, like yourself. If I did care about it I would have commented on it, instead of your para-mastubatory self-praise.

You've got meh. I am a 47 year old virgin living in my mother's basement.

Never said that.

Rogue Jedi
Also like your face. LAME. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Nah, they are allowed, I don't even doubt that you do excel at some things. I just find your arrogance and narcissims laughable. Also, I think chill was just making a joke at your expense.

No, he wasn't. Far from a joke. He was trying to "bring me down a peg or two". I suppose he's a little sore from when I made my personal attack against him. hmm

True.

HEY! You can't do that! You can't be sarcastic with my sarcastic statements!...its like a paradox or something. mad

Well, you have insider knowledge.

Are you sure? You "guys" seem to know me better than I know me. shifty

I don't care what you responded to. And I don't care what your point was. I am conviced that it was likely idiotic, like yourself. If I did care about it I would have commented on it, instead of your para-mastubatory self-praise.

Then contribute to the discussion and don't troll. no expression You started all of this. I guess you can't help it, can you?

Never said that.

Thanks for clarifying, but did you have to?

chillmeistergen
Yeah, it was a joke dadudemon.

dadudemon
Yeah, it was a joke dadudemon.

Sure. wink

If it was a joke, then we're chums, right? big grin

Robtard
Whatever to your "yeah right". NEEE NARS!

I guess a congratulations are in order, you once again turned a thread into a Dadudemon-thread, so congrats.

inimalist
...but its also not as simple as an average joe beating a WNBA player in a one on one match.

the finding is actually that peak male athletes at 16 years of age are comparable to peak professional female athletes. They didn't run every athlete against each other, it was a statistical analysis.

Don't jump to such wild conclusions. I used to play hockey, that doesn't mean I could hang with female team Canada players. If I were genetically predisposed to athleticism and had a proper training regiment, you would be spending your money more wisely to bet on me, but like, most 16 year olds, and men in general, aren't in peak physical condition.

And, maybe to clarify on the anecdote of the author beating an WNBA, he was a former sportscaster and athlete. He had genetic a predisposition to athleticism, and, probably most importantly, he knew the basics of the game. I might be stronger physically than a WNBA star, but I don't know how to play.

I don't see where you are getting this average joe thing from...

lord xyz
Well, I would say bodily strength is likely men in most cases. But, one quick look at the definition of strength later, there are many kinds of strength not just the most common who can lift more. I know, I think men are stronger in other cases as well, strength of mind for example.

inimalist
strength of mind

lol

and what would you define as the "strength" of the "mind"

lol, tension limits of axons? Load bearing capacity of myelin sheaths?

Strength has to mean something specific to try and compare things. It is probably an inappropriate (though maybe grammatically and colloquially correct) term for what you are describing.

lord xyz
lol

and what would you define as the "strength" of the "mind"

lol, tension limits of axons? Load bearing capacity of myelin sheaths?

Strength has to mean something specific to try and compare things. It is probably an inappropriate (though maybe grammatically and colloquially correct) term for what you are describing. Dealing with stress; mental stability. Isn't that what people maen when they say "strength of mind"?

inimalist
Dealing with stress; mental stability. Isn't that what people maen when they say "strength of mind"?

define "dealing with stress" what do you mean by dealing? actively seeking resolution? ability to ignore? hiding effects?

what is mental stability?

notice how none of these things are even closely related to the concept of physical strength. While I accept that colloquially people don't use terms in comparatively appropriate manners, but when trying to say is X greater than Y, you need a more specific dimension of comparison than "strength" which encompasses everything from weightlifting to stress management.

lord xyz
To be fair, I'm not really sure what strength of mind is myself. I'm guessing it's the ability to dominate over someone mentally. Or something of similarity.

Dealing with stress would be like being able to not freak out when a task or life seem too hard to accomplish.

Mental stability is how calm and cool you act around complexities. Or something completely different. I'm not good at elaborating.

chillmeistergen
I would say that a lot of the time, females are better at that.

dadudemon
I guess a congratulations are in order, you once again turned a thread into a Dadudemon-thread, so congrats.

No...once again, Bardock/you have turned it into a member bashing session. This is your jollies.

If you want to get technical, it was a "look how smart we are and look how dumb you are" thread. You guys do this quite often...not just with me.

the finding is actually that peak male athletes at 16 years of age are comparable to peak professional female athletes. They didn't run every athlete against each other, it was a statistical analysis.

Don't jump to such wild conclusions.

Obviously, my statement was an over-exaggerated description.

I used to play hockey, that doesn't mean I could hang with female team Canada players. If I were genetically predisposed to athleticism and had a proper training regiment, you would be spending your money more wisely to bet on me, but like, most 16 year olds, and men in general, aren't in peak physical condition.

And, maybe to clarify on the anecdote of the author beating an WNBA, he was a former sportscaster and athlete. He had genetic a predisposition to athleticism, and, probably most importantly, he knew the basics of the game. I might be stronger physically than a WNBA star, but I don't know how to play.

Great. No qualms there.

I don't see where you are getting this average joe thing from...

Here:

Anecdotally, the author (somewhat out of shape older male ) was able to absolutely dominate this female from the WNBA in a 1v1.

What I responded with wasn't a direct contradiction to what you provided. It was an anecdotal contradiction to this gentleman..and the general "feel" of this pseudo-science. You are taking this too personally. My point was more along the lines of "that may be true, but, I'm strong and I work/ed hard at it...but DAMN these ladies rape me."

Edit-sorry about the quote mess...took me a bit to correct it.

lord xyz
I would say that a lot of the time, females are better at that. Women are more likely to cry and complain and be in denial. Especially denial.

chillmeistergen
Women are more likely to cry and complain and be in denial. Especially denial.

You're what, 16? How many women have you met? I'm only 19, but I can tell that what you're saying is ignorant shit that you've picked up on from some tired archetype.

Bardock42
No, he wasn't. Far from a joke. He was trying to "bring me down a peg or two". I suppose he's a little sore from when I made my personal attack against him. hmm

Oh, I never claimed it wasn't a mean joke. But it was a sarcastic "No, dadudemon, you are an average joe", making fun of your want-it-all behaviour. I thought it was funny. I am sure he doesn't mean it, I am sure when it comes down to it he thinks you are a far-below-average joe.

HEY! You can't do that! You can't be sarcastic with my sarcastic statements!...its like a paradox or something. mad

I wasn't.

Are you sure? You "guys" seem to know me better than I know me. shifty

I guess some people are blind to certain aspects of their personality. Whether you are, I am not sure. You might just knowingly lie.

Then contribute to the discussion and don't troll. no expression You started all of this. I guess you can't help it, can you?

'tis a sketchy area. I could claim you started it by writing a paragraph about how you are a superior human being. Not that I mind taking the blame, cause it had to be pointed out, I suppose I might be responsible for taking it away from the original topic, stupid as that may have been.

T-the topic, not my action.

Thanks for clarifying, but did you have to? Apparently not, since I didn't.

dadudemon
Oh, I never claimed it wasn't a mean joke. But it was a sarcastic "No, dadudemon, you are an average joe", making fun of your want-it-all behaviour. I thought it was funny. I am sure he doesn't mean it, I am sure when it comes down to it he thinks you are a far-below-average joe.

Thank you, you're such a gentleman. I appreciate your vote of confidence.

I wasn't.

Surely you're not that much of an idiot.

I guess some people are blind to certain aspects of their personality. Whether you are, I am not sure. You might just knowingly lie.

Yes, tell us more, doctor.

'tis a sketchy area. I could claim you started it by writing a paragraph about how you are a superior human being. Not that I mind taking the blame, cause it had to be pointed out, I suppose I might be responsible for taking it away from the original topic, stupid as that may have been.

Well...let's recap.

I said the following:

Where in there do I say I am superior? I specifically worded it like this to avoid any personalization of the point I was making...that there are some pretty damned strong women out there and some pretty fast women out there...both categories of which put the vast majority of men to shame.

However, you like to be mouthy and prod people...that's what you do...so you said the following:

Prompting why the hell it was a point. It was completely relevant to the topic. I am sure someone who read this thread found those women's feats amazing...and it certainly went a long way to show the high end feats of da wemonz.

Apparently not, since I didn't.

Thanks for clarifying that, but did you have to since it was facetiously speculated in your post?

Rogue Jedi
I love British people.

ragesRemorse
I can beat Ryu with Chun Li easily. Does that have any credence in this debate?

Bardock42
Thank you, you're such a gentleman. I appreciate your vote of confidence.

Ok

Surely you're not that much of an idiot.

I am not. I wasn't replying sarcastic to your sarcastic comment. I was taking it at face value, a very different thing, I'd say. I also realize you were trying to be funny, but you weren't, as it was just flat out wrong.

Yes, tell us more, doctor.

It's not a diagnosis. Just a hypothetical.

Well...let's recap.

I said the following:

Where in there do I say I am superior? I specifically worded it like this to avoid any personalization of the point I was making...that there are some pretty damned strong women out there and some pretty fast women out there...both categories of which put the vast majority of men to shame.

However, you like to be mouthy and prod people...that's what you do...so you said the following:

Again, like in the other thread, you lie, by misquoting. Not this prompted me to say that you claim to be superior, but this:

I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male

That I made the joke about it not really being a very interesting thing you said, is a different matter, it didn't create the following argument.

Prompting why the hell it was a point. It was completely relevant to the topic. I am sure someone who read this thread found those women's feats amazing...and it certainly went a long way to show the high end feats of da wemonz.

I doubt anyone that read this thread was amazed by the worlds strongest woman being stronger than you.

Thanks for clarifying that, but did you have to since it was facetiously speculated in your post?

I never implied it either. So the answer is, still, "No, I did not have to."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I can beat Ryu with Chun Li easily. Does that have any credence in this debate? Paul Phoenix pwns ALL.

Robtard
No...once again, Bardock/you have turned it into a member bashing session. This is your jollies.

No one forces you to say absurd shit and make ridiculous claims about yourself, yet you do, because you know people will call you on it; so you can then play the victim, as you are now. You've been accused of this before.

inimalist
not to get involved, dadudemon, but it did seem a lot like you were saying "because I am not as strong as peak physical condition female athletes (or weren't when you felt you were in good shape) men are not on average"

which, as I was trying to point out before, is a total misreading of what is being said. Unless you are saying that you qualify as "peak physical condition". Like, for instance, in highschool I was in swimming and hockey, weighed 200+ lbs and was in good shape. I was not in peak human condition however. Most people aren't genetically able to reach that.

I'm not saying you didn't, but its unlikely enough to be skeptical.

Bardock42
not to get involved, dadudemon, but it did seem a lot like you were saying "because I am not as strong as peak physical condition female athletes (or weren't when you felt you were in good shape) men are not on average"

which, as I was trying to point out before, is a total misreading of what is being said. Unless you are saying that you qualify as "peak physical condition". Like, for instance, in highschool I was in swimming and hockey, weighed 200+ lbs and was in good shape. I was not in peak human condition however. Most people aren't genetically able to reach that.

I'm not saying you didn't, but its unlikely enough to be skeptical. Don't worry, dadudemon is.

dadudemon
Ok

Poop.

I am not. I wasn't replying sarcastic to your sarcastic comment.

And that's what makes you an idiot...cause you should have gone with wit instead of idiocy.

I was taking it at face value, a very different thing, I'd say. I also realize you were trying to be funny, but you weren't, as it was just flat out wrong.

If it was "just flat out wrong", then why did you say the following:

True.

It's not a diagnosis. Just a hypothetical.

Well, then that changes everything, doesn't it? no expression

Again, like in the other thread, you lie, by misquoting. Not this prompted me to say that you claim to be superior, but this:

That I made the joke about it not really being a very interesting thing you said, is a different matter, it didn't create the following argument.

Nice try. You made fun of me, so I tried to justify my perspective. It started when you made your snide comment. If you had justs said, "Damn...those betches be strong!!!" instead of making fun of me, we wouldn't be here. I don't know how much clearer it could be. But, if it makes you feel better, you can think of it how you want.

I doubt anyone that read this thread was amazed by the worlds strongest woman being stronger than you.

That's obviously what I meant by that. Good job.

I never implied it either. So the answer is, still, "No, I did not have to."

You can play word games all day...still doesn't change the fact that I was making fun of you.

lord xyz
You're what, 16? How many women have you met? I'm only 19, but I can tell that what you're saying is ignorant shit that you've picked up on from some tired archetype. I'm at a school full of women. Well, girls really. They're very seductive and naive. I think this is a common trait in women. Not all, of course.

Bardock42

And that's what makes you an idiot...cause you should have gone with wit instead of idiocy.

Everyone's a critic, eh?

If it was "just flat out wrong", then why did you say the following:

I was referring to you calling it "be sarcastic with my sarcastic statements!", which was wrong. Misquoting again, you lying ****.

Well, then that changes everything, doesn't it? no expression

I doubt it.

Nice try. You made fun of me, so I tried to justify my perspective. It started when you made your snide comment. If you had justs said, "Damn...those betches be strong!!!" instead of making fun of me, we wouldn't be here. I don't know how much clearer it could be. But, if it makes you feel better, you can think of it how you want.

True. Which is why I said I can be blamed for the off-topicness. It doesn't change that you claimed to be a superior human male. So, why not relate to what I say instead of your lies?

That's obviously what I meant by that. Good job.

It's what is related to the part you quoted.

You can play word games all day...still doesn't change the fact that I was making fun of you.

It's not word games. I never said I think you are a 40 year old virgin liar. In fact I stated that I assume you are not. Also, you are not very good at making fun of me. There's no reasonable person looking at your posts saying "OH MY, Bardock got owned there. Never saw anyone make fun of someone else like that". In fact, I'd wager that "Wow, that dadudemon is sure an idiot" is the likelier response...as you are unable to follow a straight normal conversation and you lie...a lot.

inimalist
I'm at a school full of women. Well, girls really. They're very seductive and naive. I think this is a common trait in women. Not all, of course.

???

lol, women being seductive says more about you than them.

naive: pot meet kettle

Bardock42
I'm at a school full of women. Well, girls really. They're very seductive and naive. I think this is a common trait in women. Not all, of course. Many trying to seduce you, eh?

ragesRemorse
Paul Phoenix pwns ALL.

yeah, you're probably right, but steve fox is a beast too

lord xyz
???

lol, women being seductive says more about you than them.

naive: pot meet kettle Originally posted by Bardock42
Many trying to seduce you, eh? Maybe seductive was the wrong word.

...Easy to seduce.

Bardock42
Maybe seductive was the wrong word.

...Easy to seduce.

You seducing a lot of women, eh?

dadudemon
No one forces you to say absurd shit and make ridiculous claims about yourself, yet you do, because you know people will call you on it; so you can then play the victim, as you are now. You've been accused of this before.

K

I'm not saying you didn't, but its unlikely enough to be skeptical.

I agree. My bad...sort of.

An out of shape middle aged man beat a world class athlete in basketball... Mine was a non-chalant anecdotal contrast: a trained male athlete pales in comparison to the world's TOP athletes in both power lifting and track and field. Far from a total misreading...but still not completely comparable.

It was also to draw attention to the higher end feats for women to make "zomg" moments when people saw how strong these women get.

Bardock42

It was also to draw attention to the higher end feats for women to make "zomg" moments when people saw how strong these women get.

It surely was trying to draw attention. Granted.

inimalist

I agree. My bad...sort of.

An out of shape middle aged man beat a world class athlete in basketball... Mine was a non-chalant anecdotal contrast: a trained male athlete pales in comparison to the world's TOP athletes in both power lifting and track and field. Far from a total misreading...but still not completely comparable.

I see what you were saying

but, the middle aged guy thing wasn't the crux of my point. I admit, him beating a WNBA player (lets not forget, strength aside, he is going to be bigger, and more able to move through her and rush the basket ) says nothing about men and women in general. Like I have said, I don't think this would apply to me playing hockey against the worlds best females (though I would probably dominate them in the corners/front of the net) or to any 2 particular people in general.

The main point was, in a statistical analysis of performance, top level female athletes perform about as well as top level 16 year old male athletes. And to be honest, 16 isn't all that young. Saying this, it wouldn't be impossible that the strongest individual woman could be stronger than all other men, or that a single WNBA player could beat all men, just that, when taken as a whole, the average female athlete has strength comparable to the average 16 year old male.

chillmeistergen
I'm at a school full of women. Well, girls really. They're very seductive and naive. I think this is a common trait in women. Not all, of course.

Yes, probably quite common for most people of school age.

inimalist
Maybe seductive was the wrong word.

...Easy to seduce.

wtf dude?

are you living in the 30s?

"women are easy to seduce"

how about "women enjoy sex like men do : and finally live in a society where they aren't the property of men and are able to financially determine their wants and desires"

lol

feminism isn't a bad word. It may shock you to find out that most men are much easier to seduce than women are too wink

Bardock42
wtf dude?

how about "women enjoy sex like men do"

lol

feminism isn't a bad word Dude, you don't understand. They are sluts. They have sex with multiple partners, before marriage. On top of that they enjoy it.

inimalist
Dude, you don't understand. They are sluts. They have sex with multiple partners, before marriage. On top of that they enjoy it.

oh, how could they!!!

i mean, after I've spent my youth banging everything that moved, I need to settle down with a virgin who hates sex and needs to be enticed through guile and mental manipulation.

swear to god if she ever looks at another man I'll beat her with my internet porn

Bardock42
oh, how could they!!!

i mean, after I've spent my youth banging everything that moved, I need to settle down with a virgin who hates sex and needs to be enticed through guile and mental manipulation.

swear to god if she ever looks at another man I'll beat her with my internet porn And you have every right to, as she is your posession after marriage.

inimalist
And you have every right to, as she is your posession after marriage.

maybe I was wrong to bash the 30s...

hmmmm

Robtard
wtf dude?

how about "women enjoy sex like men do : and finally live in a society where they aren't the property of men and are able to financially determine their wants and desires"

lol

feminism isn't a bad word. It may shock you to find out that most men are much easier to seduce than women are too wink

He's 16 and a virgin... understand now?

inimalist
He's 16 and a virgin... understand now?

yes

but I am allowed to feign indignant stick out tongue

Robtard
yes

but I am allowed to feign indignant stick out tongue

Yes you are, but there are plenty of adults in here who make absurd childish claims about themselves, no need to chastise a teen. Though in retrospect, at 16, you should really know better.

chillmeistergen
Hahahaha, very good.

inimalist
Yes you are, but there are plenty of adults in here who make absurd childish claims about themselves, no need to chastise a teen. Though in retrospect, at 16, you should really know better.

jeez, thanks captain bring-down

with great power comes great responsibility then?

Bardock42
Yes you are, but there are plenty of adults in here who make absurd childish claims about themselves, no need to chastise a teen. Though in retrospect, at 16, you should really know better. Originally posted by inimalist

with great power comes great responsibility then? The youngin just needs some guidance. You can show him the light.

dadudemon
I was referring to you calling it "be sarcastic with my sarcastic statements!", which was wrong. Misquoting again, you lying ****.

Am a soooo glad that it was apparent that that is what you were referring to. Queue your snappy come back, "That's because you are an idiot. That should have been obvious because I didn't claim you were wrong about because I obviously said it was true." *sigh*

More and more word games to which you are always the victor.

I doubt it.

Thank you for that wonderful insight.

True. Which is why I said I can be blamed for the off-topicness. It doesn't change that you claimed to be a superior human male. So, why not relate to what I say instead of your lies?

I did. Stop being and idiot and realize that.

It's what is related to the part you quoted.

Obviously that's not what I said or implied.

It's not word games. I never said I think you are a 40 year old virgin liar. In fact I stated that I assume you are not. Also, you are not very good at making fun of me. There's no reasonable person looking at your posts saying "OH MY, Bardock got owned there. Never saw anyone make fun of someone else like that". In fact, I'd wager that "Wow, that dadudemon is sure an idiot" is the likelier response...as you are unable to follow a straight normal conversation and you lie...a lot.

That was EXACTLY my intentions. How did you know? no expression

Also...again with the internet psychology. Lame.

tauros
This is fairly ridiculous. Men are obviously stronger than women on average, and are far better in things that have much to do with physical strength, and any games (football, basketball etc) in general. Men being better in these games (football, basketball etc) generally has to do with women not playing them often, though.

Strength of mind? About average, depending how you look at it. People are generally stupid, and neither of the sexes excel in this. Women tend to be more emotional, however, which I see as a weakness. Most of men are emotional too, but they hide it, which isn't much better than showing it.

Bardock42
I'd reply, but I made a fool of you enough for a day. So, unless you request me to give you a response I will let it slide. Fair?

I appeciate that you think that I am always the winner, whenever words are involved though. It's true, between us at least. Thanks.

inimalist
Originally posted by tauros
Women tend to be more emotional, however, which I see as a weakness. Most of men are emotional too, but they hide it, which isn't much better than showing it.

define "emotional" and provide evidence please

Robtard

with great power comes great responsibility then?

No, no, that wasn't my intention. I was mostly agreeing with you at the end, once I re-thought about it.

Uncle Ben (not the black guy who makes shitty rice) is a very wise man.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>