Law Enforcement vs The outlaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
DOS Doomsday, King Thor (no runes), Orion, Adam Warlock, Thanos, and Darkseid

Were just listed to be the most wanted men in Space. They have all commited great crimes in the Shiar Empire, Xanadarian Space, And many sectors of the Green Lantern protected sectors.

Terms: Dead of Alive

Can they stop the Outlaws?

Lord Feron
Bumpalicious

Lord Feron
bump again!

Lord Feron
Gonna bump ya until the day an night baby

Bouboumaster
The big majority of GLC and Shiar empire are canon fodder. So I say no.

Thanos is the most powerfull out there, and have tech to even survive mighty Galactus. He kill any GLs (barring Parralax, Ion and Sentinel) or any member of the Gard.
Ds Have his omega effect.
Thor have great powers to outpower anyone, like Thanos and Ds.
Orion, DOS DD and Warlock are caught, after rampaging some asses.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Lord Feron
DOS Doomsday, King Thor (no runes), Orion, Adam Warlock, Thanos, and Darkseid

Were just listed to be the most wanted men in Space. They have all commited great crimes in the Shiar Empire, Xanadarian Space, And many sectors of the Green Lantern protected sectors.

Terms: Dead of Alive

Can they stop the Outlaws?

Are they working together, or are they seperate outlaws working on their own?

And do the Shiar, Xandarian, and GLC get these guys:

Gladiator
Nova
Sentinel
Hal
Kyle
John
Kilowog
etc...

Probably should've added the Kree in there.

Lord Feron
Yeah all the guys u just listed are part of the group to take them in. The outlaws are working together. I wasent sure if i should add Kree you think the existing opposition is not enough that i need the kree and the skrull maybe?

nimbus006
Yeah all the guys u just listed are part of the group to take them in. The outlaws are working together. I wasent sure if i should add Kree you think the existing opposition is not enough that i need the kree and the skrull maybe?

I think if all these guys are working together, with the amount of resources they have at theirn disposal...yeah the enforcement is going to need the Kree.

Thanos and Darkseid alone have vast armies and tech at their disposal.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by nimbus006
I think if all these guys are working together, with the amount of resources they have at theirn disposal...yeah the enforcement is going to need the Kree.

Thanos and Darkseid alone have vast armies and tech at their disposal.

Oh no no no... Its just them. They have no armies.

nimbus006
Oh no no no... Its just them. They have no armies.

I still believe they will need the Kree's help.

Here you can add:

Ronan
Captain Mar-vell
Genis

Not that they're incredibly powerful, but they offer some support to the others.

Either way, the Outlaws should still win IMO.

Lord Feron
I will prolly make a new thread later with your additions and some altercations.

nimbus006
I will prolly make a new thread later with your additions and some altercations.

I'm looking forward too it.

However, try to narrow down the amount of cannon fodder that we have to account for.

It becomes quite difficult to determine the outcome of a match when hundreds of thousands of people are involved. smile

Lord Feron
Originally posted by nimbus006
I'm looking forward too it.

However, try to narrow down the amount of cannon fodder that we have to account for.

It becomes quite difficult to determine the outcome of a match when hundreds of thousands of people are involved. smile

cannon fodder (i.e. majority of Nova corp, GLC, Space ships) Think they would help tire the outlaws enough for the larger chraqcters of the law can beat them.

You want to see more mid to high tier ppl trying to take in the outlaws?

nimbus006
cannon fodder (i.e. majority of Nova corp, GLC, Space ships) Think they would help tire the outlaws enough for the larger chraqcters of the law can beat them.

You want to see more mid to high tier ppl trying to take in the outlaws?

Something like that...

For starters, there is no Nova Corps anymore, it's only Nova.

The GL corps, last i read was down in numbers as well. So maybe specifiy which GL's will be involved in this...

...and the Shiar (aside from Gladiator), well lets just say if Vulcan can take over that empire then it's probably not going to be much of a problem for this group of outlaws.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.