In the future will everyone be pansexual?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Len
So many gay people exist on the internet. It makes me wonder if in the future anything will go.

Thoughts?

smoker4
Originally posted by Big Len
So many gay people exist on the internet. It makes me wonder if in the future anything will go.

Thoughts?

Are you coming out?

Big Len
Originally posted by smoker4
Are you coming out?

Why is it hurting, i'm not even in all the way either.

No, i'm not just talking about men with men of women with women, I mean things like a woman loving a Donkey.

smoker4
Originally posted by Big Len
Why is it hurting, i'm not even in all the way either.

No, i'm not just talking about men with men of women with women, I mean things like a woman loving a Donkey.

So its not the nail, its the hammer behind it?

That second bit didnt really make much sense, donkey love? who knows? maybe backfire?

I agree with the fact that so much prons readily available can and does desensitise after a while.

DigiMark007
It's not a serious question. He read a comic recently where everyone is pansexual centuries into the future, then made a thread about it without providing a rational basis for it.

He's also a banned sock, but he's generally back before long to continue the charade.

ragesRemorse
what is pansexuality...,being with only hot people?

cuz if so, im so pansexual

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Pansexual is when you **** everything.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It's not a serious question. He read a comic recently where everyone is pansexual centuries into the future, then made a thread about it without providing a rational basis for it.

He's also a banned sock, but he's generally back before long to continue the charade.
Link?

Devil King
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
what is pansexuality...,being with only hot people?

cuz if so, im so pansexual

I get the "pan" refernce, but I think a wok would serve you better.

Captain SEX

It was a combination of Ian Banks Culture, personal observation of the internet (Furries) and the Tom Hanks film Bachelor Party. No comic book involvement at all. We don't all live for them.

Captain SEX
Originally posted by Captain SEX
It was a combination of Ian Banks Culture, personal observation of the internet (Furries) and the Tom Hanks film Bachelor Party. No comic book involvement at all. We don't all live for them.

McLovin
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/customsig_107185_hT.jpg

Devil King
Originally posted by Captain SEX
We don't all live for them.

No, some people live to create sock accounts on an internet forum.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Devil King
I get the "pan" refernce, but I think a wok would serve you better.

did you just call me fat? confused

Symmetric Chaos
I could have sworn the modern term was polyamory.

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I could have sworn the modern term was polyamory.

that is for multiple people involved in a relationship, or an individual who has multiple partners (in the way that normal people get married, not just being some casanova player or whatever)

pansexual is anything. You could be in a relationship with a tree and 2 guys.

please?

Captain SEX
Originally posted by inimalist
that is for multiple people involved in a relationship, or an individual who has multiple partners (in the way that normal people get married, not just being some casanova player or whatever)

pansexual is anything. You could be in a relationship with a tree and 2 guys.

please?

I failed to mention: In the future trees will be genetically engineered to be sentient.

Devil King
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
did you just call me fat? confused

Not at all.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Link?

To what? I can't exactly link you to the comic, sorry.

Captain SEX

Don't apologise. I think he is baiting you.

smokin'

Deja~vu
Pan? Is that like panorama? In all areas?
Or is it like Pan in mythology, the one with the sweet little tune tempting others to follower him cause he is alluring with his little flute.
blink

HARRY MUDD
yes, all areas is a good description

Deja~vu
Originally posted by HARRY MUDD
yes all areas is a good description Could you explain it more for me?

Robtard
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Pan? Is that like panorama? In all areas?
Or is it like Pan in mythology, the one with the sweet little tune tempting others to follower him cause he is alluring with his little flute.
blink

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/PANSEXUAL

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Robtard
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/PANSEXUAL Freedom of self expression, I suppose.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
To the thread.

Deja~vu
I don't understand this thread.I don't understand what is meant by this.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.