Avengers Movie Team And Cast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fredstawill
IRON MAN - ROBERT DOWNEY JR
THOR - GERALD BUTLER (BLOND LEONIDAS) OR JOSH HOLLOWAY
HULK - EDWARD NORTON
WOLVERINE - HUGH JACKMAN
NICK FURY - SAM L JACKSON
CAP - BRAD PIT DEPENDS ON HIS AGE
IRON FIST - PAUL WALKER (JUST LUV HIS SERIES)
WASP - MAGGIE Q
ANT MAN - MATTHEW MCONAUGHEY

ANY IDEAS BITCHES?!

llagrok
biscuits

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by fredstawill
HULK - EDWARD NORTON
WOLVERINE - HUGH JACKMAN
WASP - MAGGIE Q

ANY IDEAS BITCHES?!

Sounds about right,

I always said Brad Pitt should play Captain America and if he is too old Paul Walker should play him or Justin Hartley if he is gonna be even younger.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by fredstawill
HULK - EDWARD NORTON
WOLVERINE - HUGH JACKMAN
WASP - MAGGIE Q

ANY IDEAS BITCHES?!

Interesting, but I don't think Wolverine will be in this. Iron Fist prolly won't either. I believe Ray Park is still set top play Danny when they finally have a script for the Iron Fist film. Brad Pitt is a good choice for Cap but he is too old. Cap needs to be someone younger.

llagrok
Ray Parker play Iron Fist?.....

Iron Fist is white...

ScarletSpeed
ashame because Brad would be the perfect Cap...

I can see both these guys wearing the flagsmile

Paul Walker

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/paul-walker-2003-mtv-movie-awards-C.jpg

and Justin Hartley for a young Cap.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/justin-hartley-20060725034634446.jpg

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by llagrok
Ray Parker play Iron Fist?.....

Iron Fist is white...

RAY PARK....THE GUY WHO PLAYED DARTH MAUL...HE IS WHITElaughing out loud

lol he comes from my town big grin

llagrok
Thor comes from my hood uhuh

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor comes from my hood uhuh

Your hood? was THOR down with the homies back in the day ?laughing out loud

roughrider
Brad Pitt is too old now to play Cap; three years from now, he'll just be older.
And who asked Wolverine to show up for the film? Are the movies gonna become like the comics, where Logan has become the equal of Where's Waldo? stick out tongue

Gerard Butler would suit me fine, playing Thor.

If we stay Asian for someone playing Wasp, I like Natalie Mendoza.drool

Menetnashté
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Sounds about right,

I always said Brad Pitt should play Captain America and if he is too old Paul Walker should play him or Justin Hartley if he is gonna be even younger.
First rule of the Avengers: Nobody talks about the avengers...
(This joke was inevitable)

ragesRemorse
paul walker...,have you all been inhaling crazy glue? Paul Walker is one of the worst actors alive.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
paul walker...,have you all been inhaling crazy glue? Paul Walker is one of the worst actors alive.
I concur. Giving him the part of Cap BAD idea.

ScarletSpeed
I don't l;ike Paul Walker...at all, he looks the part though,

jcvaldez
Paul Walker does not look like Captain America at all... well maybe pre-super soldier serum... Brad Pitt is the better choice. But honestly I think they need to find someone new or maybe a wrestler lol (hey how about John Cena?!... how did he do in "The Marine"? or that blond guy from the new American Gladiators)

seriously... for Captain America how about Jensen Ackles - he was in Smallville and Supernatural

as for the cast of The Avengers movie it will most likely be a small roster something like

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Ant Man
Maybe Wolverine
Hulk (if he's not the "villain"wink after all hulk was one of the founding members of the Avengers
and either the Wasp or Black Widow but i would like to see Ms. Marvel instead.

emporerpants
how can you have an avengers movie without thor? cap, iron man, and thor are pretty much a sure thing for the roster, the thing is, who else will be in it?

scuzz
is this thread a joke? do any of you stay current with the news?
first of all was the poster joking when he said wolverine? are you someone who stumbled upon this page by accident? he is owned by fox! plus he only joined the avengers like 4 years ago!

Brad pitt as cap??? cap was barely in his 20's when he recieved the serum! and pitt is like.... over 40.

iron fist was in the avengers for like 2 minutes! are you a retard? why would he be in an avengers movie? paul walker? PAUL WALKER? you ****ing stupid *******!! have you ever even seen a movie, ever???

Ant man! MATTHEW MCONAUGHEY! no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! as of yet i have no better picks for antman but you my friend should be shot!

Gerard buttlar is not an awful idea for thor! but can he pull of the accent?
by the way what accent should thor talk in?

they should make 2 films of each character b4 they make the avengers! i have been waiting my whole life for the films of these individuals!it is a huge waist just to make these films in order to have an avengers movie! i for one am willing to wait, till they do it right!

just for the record i think they should do these films with quality actors!

Ryan gosling would be so good for cap!
he is not the best looking actor but he is def one of the best! think of an avengers with
Rob Downey!
Ed norton!
Ryan gosling!
there should be absolutely no wrestlers! get good actors to bulk up and you cant go wrong! sorry if i offended anyone!

ragesRemorse
I agree good Scuzz, NO WRESTLERS! laughing

Matt MA( throat gurgle) seems to be a poor suggestion for Ant Man, even though i like him. I think Ed Norton would be a more suiting actor for Ant Man than the Incredible Hulk.

I dont think Pitt is to old for Captain America. I like the idea of having Adults play Superhero's, but i do not see Brad Pitt's presence translating into an appropriate performance. I still believe Kevin Mckidd is the way to go, but im sure the actor that handles the shield will be a young chiseled actor with poor acting ability. i think Gosling could pull off just about any Superhero. He is a very versatile actor, but i doubt we will ever see him in a Superhero movie.

I think Gerard Butler is a great pick for Thor. I do know that Marvel was and maybe, still is considering Triple H. This would be an instant failure in my book. Thankfully, Marvel is also considering Kevin Mckidd for the part, He may not be bulk enough, but his acting ability should outweigh the aesthetic appeal. I'm sure he could muscle up enough for the part. I still think Mckidd would fit better playing Captain America though

jcvaldez

Nihilist
^^^^^^^^^^
jensen ackles as cap thumb up

scuzz
it is not rumor that RDJ will apear in the incredible hulk it is fact!
tony stark was a grown man 35-40 when he became iron man! in the 60's he is about 30 but they updated everything about him to fit in with the times!

i said ryan gosling isnt the greatest looking guy but he could be great! there must be someone who agrees? imagine him with 40 pounds o muscle!

i know they all have 1 single movie! but they should have 2 movies before they join the avengers! usually the origin movies are just a formality! the second movie is were you see the real character!

your list of cast choices is questionable but you are not insane!
however, dane cook?

this might be an unusual question but how old are the people on
comic book movies
&
comic book versus forum
?
i would feel stupid if you were all like 14
i am 21

ragesRemorse
Dane cook, are you serious? How about Adrian brody or clive owen as ant man. Or even a daniel craig. There should not be any Dane Cook in any superhero movie, just as there should be no wasp in any Avenger movie

Menetnashté
Dane cook, are you serious? How about Adrian brody or clive owen as ant man. Or even a daniel craig. There should not be any Dane Cook in any superhero movie, just as there should be no wasp in any Avenger movie
Wouldn't mind seeing Daniel Craig in the movie. However Dane Cook? I think not, hate the guy at the thing he's supposedly good at, don't want to see him in a marvel movie. And as too the person who suggested Cena...HELL NO.

Jimmy Buggs
No to Wolive. Really they should put in beast(kelsy grammer). And Black panther(the guy who played spawn).

jcvaldez
I said Dane Cook as a joke! Ant Man need s someone who can play a good A**hole. Dane Cook is an A**hole. And again the John Cena reference was a joke as well. Please carefully read the post before you comment.

ScarletSpeed
Thank God the John Cena thing was a jokelaughing out loud

a lot of people have been saying that though laughing

Justin Hartley or Jensen Ackles would be good, seen as they will probably be going with young handsome actors.

I still say Brad would be perfect, even at his current age.

As RR said earlier, I like the Idea of Adults playing the roles.

with make up and such Brad could look a little younger.

If Daniel Craig were to be in any comic movie, he would have to play The Red Skullsmile

Also, I think Gosling is a tremendous actor and would make an excellent young Cap.

jcvaldez
Brad pitt would be a great choice, and he's really not that old! or atleast doesn't look too old. It's not like they might go with George Clooney, who by the way should stay away any comic book movie for the rest of his life!

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by jcvaldez
Brad pitt would be a great choice, and he's really not that old! or atleast doesn't look too old. It's not like they might go with George Clooney, who by the way should stay away any comic book movie for the rest of his life!

laughing out loud Yeah.

Yeah Brad has the Jaw for Cap, his look suits Cap perfectly, it is just his style of acting that might not be to suitable(as RR said)

jcvaldez
If he can pull of the inspirational, authoritive, heroic figure that Captain America is, then he'll do great.

ScarletSpeed
If he can pull of the inspirational, authoritive, heroic figure that Captain America is, then he'll do great.

Yeah...well actually Brad has done a lot of different styles of acting...I mean look at him in 12 Monkeys, he should have won that Oscar he was nominated for.I think he could probably pull off Capsmile

Any thoughts of Daniel Craig as The Red Skull ?

jcvaldez
Perfect Choice!!!!

ScarletSpeed
Perfect Choice!!!!

I thought so as wellsmile Can't think of anyone else who looks so menacing with a similar face shape laughing out loud

scuzz
What would people think about steve zahn as ant man?

jcvaldez
Steve Zahn and ant man... nah he's too much of a nice guy. Ant Man is an A**hole... somebody like STIFLER!!!!

BruceSkywalker
Matthew Mcconaughey is in talks to portray Steve Rogers/Captain America

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Matthew Mcconaughey is in talks to portray Steve Rogers/Captain America

You know, at first thought i want to say that wouldn't work, but if i consider his role in reign of fire. I am slightly convinced that he could pull it off. When the dude isn't to busy loving everything he can be a good convincing actor. I'm sure he could portray the hard nosed patriot. I think his status might be to large and recognizable to play the captain though. He isn't known to be a very versatile actor but i think he could own this role. He would need some scruff on his face though. He looks a bit to naive with a clean shaven face. That may sound fuking silly but really, he is one of those cats that will always look like a big kid in with their persona and facial features.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

Any thoughts of Daniel Craig as The Red Skull ?

He is English, he can play anything....,damn English. Seriously, think about most english actors, i bet you can see atleast 3 out 5 all being able to pull off just about every role you can think of. laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
You know, at first thought i want to say that wouldn't work, but if i consider his role in reign of fire. I am slightly convinced that he could pull it off. When the dude isn't to busy loving everything he can be a good convincing actor. I'm sure he could portray the hard nosed patriot. I think his status might be to large and recognizable to play the captain though. He isn't known to be a very versatile actor but i think he could own this role. He would need some scruff on his face though. He looks a bit to naive with a clean shaven face. That may sound fuking silly but really, he is one of those cats that will always look like a big kid in with their persona and facial features.

It's that damn southern accent though laughing out loud I think if you gave Mathew some stubble and like I dunno make his hair less goldy locks, he would actually look the part....just the voice he needs to work on laughing out loud

He is English, he can play anything....,damn English. Seriously, think about most english actors, i bet you can see atleast 3 out 5 all being able to pull off just about every role you can think of. laughing out loud

Yeah, I agree laughing out loud lucky bastards, us Scots, well I find it hard when doing acting, cause it sounds so fake when you are from Scotland and try to speak proper without using any slang, just seems so fake, that is why I am most comfortable in parts where I play someone from Glasgow laughing out loud

Entity
Why does everyone I talk to hate the idea of Matt Damon as Cap?
I mean he's an incredible actor IMO and we've already seen how well he plays both soldier's and WWII era characters in The Good Sheppard and Saving Private Ryan. Add that to how awesome he is in all out action movies and scenes like the Bourne movies and I still hold he'd be almost the perfect choice.

steverules
Hulk Hogan could play Captain America ha-son

'Now here's what we're gonna do brothers, we're gonna drink our vitamins, say our prayers and then go unleash some cap-mania on their ass's...whatcha gonna do when the avengers run wild on you brother!!!!'

K3VIL
Originally posted by steverules
Hulk Hogan could play Captain America ha-son

'Now here's what we're gonna do brothers, we're gonna drink our vitamins, say our prayers and then go unleash some cap-mania on their ass's...whatcha gonna do when the avengers run wild on you brother!!!!'
ROTFL.
Why are Wolverine, IF and an asian Wasp being considered?
And also I'm the only one concerned about the fact they are going to make it a mix between the Ultimates and the Avengers?
SHIELD had never to do with the birth of Earth Mightiest's Heroes, Loki was the cause.
Anyway my roster:
-Thor
Vladimir Kulich, the guy played Buliwyf in the 13th Warrior, and did great.Despite now being 52 years old, he'll only need to work out a bit, and then with some make up and a bit of CGI to make him look younger he'll be perfect.He's blonde, 6'5'' of height, and he can act.Gerard Butler isn't enough tall or big to be Thor.Triple H?My dog can act better than Triple H.
-Captain America
Gerard Butler could surely pull this off, he can put on the pounds for the role, which aren't those required to pull out Thor, and the height is right, he'll only need to get blond and get a shield.
-Iron Man
Robert Downey Jr. kicked assess as Tony Stark.Loved the movie.
-Hulk
Ed Norton is gonna make us forget the first movie, big time.
-Wasp
Dunno onestly.
-Giant Man
See above.
-Loki
See above.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Entity
Why does everyone I talk to hate the idea of Matt Damon as Cap?
I mean he's an incredible actor IMO and we've already seen how well he plays both soldier's and WWII era characters in The Good Sheppard and Saving Private Ryan. Add that to how awesome he is in all out action movies and scenes like the Bourne movies and I still hold he'd be almost the perfect choice.

Ma Damon wouldn't be a terrible Cap, infact he would be a really good Cap, he is too short though sad

CaptainStoic
Natalie Portman should play The Wasp, unless they are going with the Ultimate Avengers look.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.