Sephiroth and Dante vs. Pyron and Sargerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
It had to be done.

Pyron, the cosmic planet devour from Darkstalkers, who has been said to be able to become the universe if not stopped, teams with the Dark Titan Sargerus from Warcraft who is master of the Burning Legion, a vast empire of demonic minions whose only goal is to destroy all worlds(I think).

VS.

Sephiroth, the Cosmic God destroyer and Titan crusher, his power is so great he could destroy the fabric of the cosmos itself! And his teamate is Dante, the half demon demon hunter who kills dimension destroying, soul devouring vampires via decapitation on a daily basis but saves time to throw the Dragon Aspects in the sun!

WHO WINS!?

ThoraxeRMG
Pyron and Sargerus, in a stomp.
EDIT: As a fan of Dante, Sephiroth and Pyron. It pains me and calms me to say this.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm a fan of Sephiroth and Pyron, so it pains me to say they lose as well. sad

fascistcrusader
Cloud and Nero could take this easily. Seph and Dante wtfpwn these n00bs.

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe in your fanboy dreams, but I am interested in hearing you explain HOW they would defeat them.

fascistcrusader
Pyron is just made up of energy, same as the summons that SOLDIERs own all the time, so there's no problem there. Sargerus is just pathetic, he was killed by a human mage, the equiverlant of a basic materia user. Sephiroth could take them alone, with Dante in the mix the two have no chance.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Pyron is just made up of energy, same as the summons that SOLDIERs own all the time, so there's no problem there. Sargerus is just pathetic, he was killed by a human mage, the equiverlant of a basic materia user. Sephiroth could take them alone, with Dante in the mix the two have no chance. Energy that amounts to more than the combined power of the DMC and FFVII worlds combined. SOLDIERS own summons like Ifrit, wow. Pyron has devoured galaxies worth of planets, he is galaxies strong. Pyron's eye is bigger than the planet. Sargerus wasn't owned by a human Mage, he PURPOSELY lost to an immortal Eternal Guardian. He can create and destroy worlds. He has more magic, and more powerful magic than Seph or Dante.

Oh, and Pyron as a Mortal was faster than both Dante and Sephiroth.

Respectable Seph fans like me and prolly SHM are disgusted with you.

Becci
Either one of Pyron or Sargeras wins this without effort.

Pyron_Knight
Pyron is just made up of energy, same as the summons that SOLDIERs own all the time, so there's no problem there.

Call me when the summons in FFVII can wear planets as jewelry.
As it stands now, Pyron can solo this with a finger.

Becci
Pyron is just made up of energy, same as the summons that SOLDIERs own all the time, so there's no problem there.

No problem there? Pyron is several times the size of a planet. Sephiroth has never even busted a planet, so how would he deal with something ten times larger and that fights back and moves at FTL?

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron whips out his cosmic nuts and crushes them with them.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
No problem there? Pyron is several times the size of a planet. Sephiroth has never even busted a planet, so how would he deal with something ten times larger and that fights back and moves at FTL? DECAPITATION!!! dur

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Pyron whips out his cosmic nuts and crushes them with them.

Pyron wins with a sneeze. Sargeras can accidentally drop his sword and squish both of them.

fascistcrusader
If Pyron were so invincilbe he wouldn't lose to a Dracula wannabe in Dark Stalkers. Pyron is just overhyped by DS fanboys, he's nothing compared to Cloud or Zack, let alone Sephiroth.
Dante could take Sargeras out no problem, as he has the strength of thousands upon thousands of WoW mages, and one of them took Sarg down.

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron wins with a sneeze. Sargeras can accidentally drop his sword and squish both of them. Actually, I now think Seph and Dante win, Pyron and Sargerus walk towards Dante and step over them, not even noticing Seph and Dante. They win via BFR.

Becci
If Pyron were so invincilbe he wouldn't lose to a Dracula wannabe in Dark Stalkers. Pyron is just overhyped by DS fanboys, he's nothing compared to Cloud or Zack, let alone Sephiroth.
Dante could take Sargeras out no problem, as he has the strength of thousands upon thousands of WoW mages, and one of them took Sarg down.

Sargeras has never been taken down stick out tongue

And how will Dante and Sephiroth protect themselves against someone that blitz the planet FTL?

fascistcrusader
Except for the fact that Sarg got owned by a human mage...

And hype up Pyron and try to say he can blitz a planet all you want, but he still lost to Count Chocula.

Dark-Jaxx
Dante could take Sargeras out no problem, as he has the strength of thousands upon thousands of WoW mages, and one of them took Sarg down. 1. That Dracula wannabe tanks dimension ripping attacks for one, is faster, stronger, and more versatile than Seph, and would beat both Seph and Dante as well. And Pyron weakened himself to mortal form when he fought Demitri, and he fought Demitri after easily beating most of the DS cast. Demitri won through demon magics, near equal physical power with Pyron, and the Midnight Bliss. Pyron weakened himself, and in the fight likely toyed with Demitri like he did with all other opponents. Like Sephiroth, but you'll start b!tching like a little girl if I mention how Seph was beaten 3 times by Cloud.

2. Prove it, and the one who Sargerus fought wasn't a WoW mage you fvckin moron.

Dark-Jaxx

And hype up Pyron and try to say he can blitz a planet all you want, but he still lost to Count Chocula. 1. DO YOU ACTUALLY EVEN READ OUR POSTS!?

2. And Sephiroth lost to an emo crybaby.

Becci

And hype up Pyron and try to say he can blitz a planet all you want, but he still lost to Count Chocula.

1. Sargeras owned Aegwynn (Not human. Eternal. Not Mage. Guardian). Have you read the book, or just another one of those WoWWiki people that have no clue about the real stuff?

Well, I know you have no clue. You on the other hand seem to be nothing but a WoWWiki nerd though.

2. He can blitz a planet. He is roughly ten times the size of a large planet, he move FTL and is mare purely out of energy.

fascistcrusader
Count Chocula is nowhere near Sephiroth's level, silly. Demitri is nothing more than a bloodsuckingbreakfast cereal mascot, and Pyron lost to him. Darkstalkers is almost as sad as WoW.

And Aegwynn was a human mage, just like the many human mages of WoW, and she tooled Sarg. Please, if you want DS or WoW characters to be strong go write a fanfic about them.

Becci
And Aegwynn was a human mage, just like the many human mages of WoW, and she tooled Sarg. Please, if you want DS or WoW characters to be strong go write a fanfic about them.

She was no human mage no expression Where have you gotten that stupid idea from? She is a guardian, no freaking mage. Her magic is based on the damn Sunwell, not some pathetic elemental spirit like the pathetic excuses of mages you see in WoW.

Sargeras tooled her, to the very end. You have not read the book, it is pretty obvious. Sargeras could not access Azeroth from the outside, so he decided to access it from the inside. This by tricking Aegwynn to take him there.

fascistcrusader
No, he was tooled and had to use trickery because he was physiacally pathetic. And once again, a batallion of ShinRa infantry could take ove Azeroth, yet Sargeras can;t even do it with an army helping him. He's quite sad.

Becci
No, he was tooled and had to use trickery because he was physiacally pathetic. And once again, a batallion of ShinRa infantry could take ove Azeroth, yet Sargeras can;t even do it with an army helping him. He's quite sad.

Physically pathetic? The guy create worlds, form mountains and move them no expression

You are so wrong no expression Sargeras has taken over Azeroth. TWICE! GOD! Do some reading.

Dark-Jaxx
Count Chocula is nowhere near Sephiroth's level, silly. Demitri is nothing more than a bloodsuckingbreakfast cereal mascot, and Pyron lost to him. Darkstalkers is almost as sad as WoW.

And Aegwynn was a human mage, just like the many human mages of WoW, and she tooled Sarg. Please, if you want DS or WoW characters to be strong go write a fanfic about them. 1. You're a friggin idiot. Pyron can play marbles using planets, like the FFVII planet, and you actually think Seph can win.

Humor me, what will Seph do to kill him?

2. You're ignorance is beyond belief, Aegwynn wasn't human or a mage.

fascistcrusader
If he was so strong he'd have taken it over once and not lost it. I think you mean to say he's failed to take over Azeroth twice.

Pyron_Knight
Sephiroth ever took an attack that blasted him through a dimension? No.
He ever fought anyone several times the size of a planet? No.

Pyron destroys him, you joke of a debater.

Becci
If he was so strong he'd have taken it over once and not lost it. I think you mean to say he's failed to take over Azeroth twice.

Sephiroth has failed against Clould several times. I have always thought Sephiroth was the better, but since Cloud has defeated him more than once, obviously Cloud is better.

Cloud > > Sephiroth

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth has taken many attacks that were more powerful than anything Pyron could dish out. And once again, Pyron was owned by a lame ass count chocula. He's a joke of a character.

And Becci, the creators of FF VII say differently, so I'm aftraid that isn't the case.

Dark-Jaxx
Sephiroth has taken many attacks that were more powerful than anything Pyron could dish out haermm

HE WAS KILLED BY BEING SLASHED BY CLOUD!!!!

Becci
The creators of Warcraft says that Sargeras is the mightest entity in existance, so I'm afraid that is the case. He pretended to be defeated by Aegwynn.

fascistcrusader
No, he was killed by a limit break, an attack fueled by tons of spirit energy. Pyron couldn't hit with the force of Omnislash if he wanted to, and he can't even stand up to a weak vampire.

No, he never pretended. He was killed by a superior being, who was just a human mage, and had to resort to a plan B. There was no pretending involved, silly.

Peach
The creators of Warcraft says that Sargeras is the mightest entity in existance, so I'm afraid that is the case. He pretended to be defeated by Aegwynn.

Well, in all fairness - just about every game series has some entity that the creators say is the mightiest in existence. You can't read that to mean anything more than "mightiest in their particular universe".

--

On another note, is it possible for you guys to debate without the snide comments? I'm pretty sure it is.

Dark-Jaxx
No, he was killed by a limit break, an attack fueled by tons of spirit energy. Pyron couldn't hit with the force of Omnislash if he wanted to, and he can't even stand up to a weak vampire. He was incapacitated for years by being sent into a crater by Cloud.
Pyron can hit with enough force to destroy 1,000 Earths easily.

Cloud can't hit as hard as Pyron.

Becci
No, he never pretended. He was killed by a superior being, who was just a human mage, and had to resort to a plan B. There was no pretending involved, silly.

Oooooh, so while creators of one game says that one being is better than another it is correct.

But when the creators of another game says that one being is better than another it is incorrect.

And get this into your head: She is no mage

fascistcrusader
If Pyron could destroy 1,000 Earths he wouldn't have been utterly destroyed by Count Chocula. Stop pretending Pyron is stronger than the whole planet, champ, he can't even beat a being the size of a human.

Becci
Originally posted by Peach
Well, in all fairness - just about every game series has some entity that the creators say is the mightiest in existence. You can't read that to mean anything more than "mightiest in their particular universe".

--

On another note, is it possible for you guys to debate without the snide comments? I'm pretty sure it is.

Obviously I meant the most powerful entity in existance in Warcraft. Claiming anything else would be overly silly.

fascistcrusader
Yes, Aegwynn is a mage. Every site I've looked her up on calls her a human mage, silly. And I'd like a link to where the creators of WOW all agreed Sargeras is the strongest in WoW.

Peach
Obviously I meant the most powerful entity in existance in Warcraft. Claiming anything else would be overly silly.

In this place, it's always best to spell out precisely what you mean.

Yes, Aegwynn is a mage. Every site I've looked her up on calls her a human mage, silly. And I'd like a link to where the creators of WOW all agreed Sargeras is the strongest in WoW.

What did I say about snide comments? Continuously calling people "silly" is not needed. Knock it off. You're basically just trolling at this point and are going to get another warning very fast if you do not stop.

Dark-Jaxx
If Pyron could destroy 1,000 Earths he wouldn't have been utterly destroyed by Count Chocula. Stop pretending Pyron is stronger than the whole planet, champ, he can't even beat a being the size of a human. Beyonder is the size of a human. I guess Sephiroth can beat him too.

Pyron is bigger than the largest of known planets, and at his most speculated, is bigger than the Andromeda, Sephiroth at his most wanked, is a Solar System buster.

Hell, Sephiroth is the size of a human!!! I guess he isn't planetary at all either...

fascistcrusader
You're missing the point, sport. If Pyron could take out entire planets so easily and can beat anything smaller than one he wouldn't have lost to the Count Chocula.

Dark-Jaxx
You're missing the point, sport. If Pyron could take out entire planets so easily and can beat anything smaller than one he wouldn't have lost to the Count Chocula. I didn't say he can beat anything smaller than one.

And he weakened himself.

By your completely failed logic, Sephiroth is much weaker than Pyron, since he was beaten by Cloud, who is much smaller than Demitri, Cloud is 5'7", and Demitri is 6'5".

fascistcrusader
No, that isn't my logc, that's your logic, champ. You said "Pyron just crushes them," and Darkstalkers shows us Pyron can't do that, as he lost to a being weaker than either Dante or Seph.

Becci

Right. Every site you looked up. Have you read the books? Are the site valid? Can you back your facts up? No, because they are incorrect. She is a GUARDIAN. Not a freaking mage.

And if you have paid attention to any of the sites you would have looked at, you would have seen that Sargeras is always referred to as the most dangerous being in the universe.
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcrusade/townhall/draenei.html
In this link alone can you see official fact that he create two of the most powerful beings in the universe. Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden both have infinite amounts of magical powers, which was given to them by Sargeras. Sargeras, who started war against all of existance. Sargeras who destroys worlds. Sargeras who have created billions of demons.

You and your sites. You do not know a shit about warcraft. Stop acting like you do.

fascistcrusader
I'm afraid yo're taking things out of context now. Most dangerous =/= most powerful.

Dark-Jaxx
No, that isn't my logc, that's your logic, champ. You said "Pyron just crushes them," and Darkstalkers shows us Pyron can't do that, as he lost to a being weaker than either Dante or Seph. But Demitri is stronger than them both.

And Pyron, WAS WEAKENED!!!

Do you just see what you want to, or are you just a fvcking moron? Prolly both.

Pyron's pinky is bigger than both the DMC and FFVII worlds combined, and in his mortal, weakened form, he has class 100 strength, he can easily crush them.

Becci
I'm afraid yo're taking things out of context now. Most dangerous =/= most powerful.

Highest amount of power is Aman'Thul. Most powerful in actual combat is Sargeras. Thus' making him most dangerous. Definately more dangerous than Aman'Thul who even though magically superior is not as good a fighter as Sargeras.

General Kaliero
fascistcrusader, for continued namecalling and ignoring mods, you've earned a third warning.

Such behavior will not be tolerated.

fascistcrusader
Demitri is weaker than Kain from LoK, and a SOLDIER 3rd could beat him. He's a lot weaker than Dante or Sephiroth. Pyron's pinky isn't as big as Dante's hand, much less his world. He lost to the Count he'd get owned by Dante or Seph.

fascistcrusader
No, this:

Is namecalling. I'm just speaking with people.

Becci
Originally posted by General Kaliero
fascistcrusader, for continued namecalling and ignoring mods, you've earned a third warning.

Such behavior will not be tolerated.

Please ban him raver He is giving me gray hair too early in my life cry

Demitri is weaker than Kain from LoK, and a SOLDIER 3rd could beat him. He's a lot weaker than Dante or Sephiroth. Pyron's pinky isn't as big as Dante's hand, much less his world. He lost to the Count he'd get owned by Dante or Seph.

Just because a character is weaker, does not mean that a stronger character can do everything the weaker character can do.

fascistcrusader
Wow, you're getting so upset over the internet? *holds back laughter*

And if Demetri is weakwer than a character that would get tooled by someone very inferior to Sephiroth, he'd be stomped on by Seph.

General Kaliero
But Demitri is stronger than them both.

And Pyron, WAS WEAKENED!!!

Do you just see what you want to, or are you just a fvcking moron? Prolly both.

Pyron's pinky is bigger than both the DMC and FFVII worlds combined, and in his mortal, weakened form, he has class 100 strength, he can easily crush them.
Dark-Jaxx, please refrain from insults, especially when it's not worth it.

fascistcrusader
Thanks for finally dealing with that, Gen.

Peach
No, this:

Is namecalling. I'm just speaking with people.

You kept it up many times after being told more than once to stop. Hence why you got the warning. I already said I wasn't going to tolerate the condescending snide comments, more than once. If you want to break rules and ignore the mods when they tell you something, then you can deal with the consequences.

Becci
Wow, you're getting so upset over the internet? *holds back laughter*

And if Demetri is weakwer than a character that would get tooled by someone very inferior to Sephiroth, he'd be stomped on by Seph.

A > B > C logic fails utterly. Especially in a Pyron debate.

But I guess you are right. Could you please show me Sephiroth draining a soul?

fascistcrusader
How about millions of souls? The lifestream is nothing but souls, and Sephiroth absorbed a tone of it in FF VII. In Advent Children he put his will into Jenova cells inside of people ad made their sould a part of his negative lifestream.

Becci
How about millions of souls? The lifestream is nothing but souls, and Sephiroth absorbed a tone of it in FF VII. In Advent Children he put his will into Jenova cells inside of people ad made their sould a part of his negative lifestream.

That is indirect. Show me him draining a specific soul, upon targeting.

Now that I think about it, show me him absorbing the lifestream too. I would love to see that.

fascistcrusader
Did you play FF VII? He absorbs so much lifestream that it turns him into Safer Sephiroth. And he targets the specific souls of everyone with Geostigma, takeing their souls to build his negative lifestream.

Becci
Did you play FF VII? He absorbs so much lifestream that it turns him into Safer Sephiroth. And he targets the specific souls of everyone with Geostigma, takeing their souls to build his negative lifestream.

No, I have not played. That is why I ask you to show me.

fascistcrusader
Go play FF VII. It will show you very clearly.

Becci
I do not have FF VII and I do not want it. I have never liked the game. That is why I want you to show me.

Pyron_Knight
No it doesn't. The screen goes black after the Bizarro fight and next thing we know there's a new backdrop and a new Sephiroth.
We don't see him absorbing anything.

fascistcrusader
I can't show you unless you play the game, but seeing as how you refuse to, here's some pictures:

Before absorbing lifestream:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4586/sephiroth8jy.jpg

After:

http://mirex.mypage.sk/GALERY/safer.jpg

He absorbed a lot of lifestream to reach his Safer Sephiroth state. Bizzaro was a chrysilis like form that housed Safer.

Pyron_Knight
Since fascist is no help, here Becci. Skip to around 5:00
iZoq7MDbKRw

As you can see, we're not shown him absorbing anything.

fascistcrusader
Nikk, please go actually play FF VII. He didn't absorb it all between forms, he had been absorbing it for 5 years to become Safer Sephiroth. Bizarro was just the cocoon for Safer. Please, go play the game before trying to comment.

Pyron_Knight
Be quiet V2D.
See? I can baselessly accuse you of being a sock too.

Since I know more about it than you that be pointless.

Let's actually read what you said:
"Did you play FF VII? He absorbs so much lifestream that it turns him into Safer Sephiroth. "

Thus you are saying he absorbed lifestream to turn into Safer Sephiroth. You made no mention of Bizarro Sephiroth so the obvious implication is he absorbed it in-between battles.

A fan theory. Get your speculation out of here.

Please, go play the game and don't comment. That'd make us all happy..

Captain REX
Nikk, please go actually play FF VII. He didn't absorb it all between forms, he had been absorbing it for 5 years to become Safer Sephiroth. Bizarro was just the cocoon for Safer. Please, go play the game before trying to comment.

I would ask you to please be more civil to your fellow members, but it is apparent that you can't do this after Lana and Kaliero have both asked you this more than once.

Enjoy your vacation.

JerseyMage
I hope everyone realizes that from A>B>C, one can infer A>C. Its not illogical, its called the transitive law of logic.

Also, if Count chocula can beat pyron, and pyron is known to be strong in his world, we could conclude chocula is strong rather than that pyron is weak, contrary to FC's premise that chocula is weak. To know if this is true, however, I would need the feat described to me.

Charlotte DeBel
I always thought Demitry just cleverly exploited Pyron's weakness- some PIS took place. I don't know whether Dante's and Seph's best bets -control over negalifestream and "instant death" blasts can lead to the same PIS effect.

But whitehaired duo gets beaten in that fight more likely than not. According to stats Sargeras was something too damn uber and most likely also fell a victim of PIS, from what I've heard he's a Warcraft analogue of Thanos so it's no wonder he got his own Squirrel Girl.

Burning thought
this is funny

Becci

Please go play/read Warcraft before trying to comment no expression

You have been wrong so many times that I have lost count.

Anyways, to quote Captain Rex: Enjoy your vacation.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I always thought Demitry just cleverly exploited Pyron's weakness- some PIS took place. I don't know whether Dante's and Seph's best bets -control over negalifestream and "instant death" blasts can lead to the same PIS effect.

But whitehaired duo gets beaten in that fight more likely than not. According to stats Sargeras was something too damn uber and most likely also fell a victim of PIS, from what I've heard he's a Warcraft analogue of Thanos so it's no wonder he got his own Squirrel Girl. 1. Demitri as I said used raw physical power, demon magic, and the Midnight Bliss, to absorb a self weakened Pyron.

2. Yeah, both Sargerus and Pyron can solo, I made this to bait FC, no point in denying that.

Becci
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
But whitehaired duo gets beaten in that fight more likely than not. According to stats Sargeras was something too damn uber and most likely also fell a victim of PIS, from what I've heard he's a Warcraft analogue of Thanos so it's no wonder he got his own Squirrel Girl.

Yeah stick out tongue

Sargeras is basically a God. He litteraly incinerate planets by simply walking on them, thanks to the heat as he walks. FC claims that Sargeras has no feats and that he need his army to be able to do anything at all (His army which is basically billions and billions of demons), but what FC doesnt seem to get is the fact that Sargeras already has defeated his army. He simply released them from the prison he had put them in when he became corrupted and "destroy existance"-mad.

He has not yet actually been directly defeated (He possessed a guardian but the guardian got slained). There is a lot of PIS surrounding him yes

SHM
Why this spite thread isn't closed yet? Oh yeah... Because the Sephiroth haters of this forum like to see him getting owned. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pyron crushes them all.

General Kaliero
1. Demitri as I said used raw physical power, demon magic, and the Midnight Bliss, to absorb a self weakened Pyron.

2. Yeah, both Sargerus and Pyron can solo, I made this to bait FC, no point in denying that.
If you're admitting to a bait thread, Dark-Jaxx... ermm

Shall I close it, then?

Darkstorm Zero
Hard to beleive Crusader got away with saying half the stuff he did...

Amazing....

Becci
Originally posted by General Kaliero
If you're admitting to a bait thread, Dark-Jaxx... ermm

Shall I close it, then?

It was an obvious bait thread.

fascistcrusader have claimed that Sephiroth and Dante, two low/average tier characters to be able to destroy two night indestructable world-busters that has enough power to finish any one of the two off in one attack yes

Dark-Jaxx wanted to see how far exactly fascistcrusader would go with his faith in the two characters.
Which was pretty far, since the guy considered this thread a stomp in Sephiroth/Dante's favor no expression

Dark-Jaxx
No, since FC thinks they win, it is by definition, not a true spite thread, or at least not on KMC terms.

Nozdormu
No, since FC thinks they win, it is by definition, not a true spite thread, or at least not on KMC terms.

Correct.. FC thinks this is a spite in the opposite direction.. Therefore this shouldnt be closed, as both sides consider it a spite and therefore it is a debatable matter..

Although, neither one of Dante or Sephiroth has what it takes to harm either one of the two, even if they are given a lifetime.. Pyron/Sargeras can win by simply letting Sephiroth/Dante age to death while they spend their lifetime trying to figure out ways to win..

SHM
First, I want to say again that Pyron would crush them easily. With this post, I'm NOT saying that Sephiroth could win this battle.

But...

While visiting this forum, not logged, I saw something so ridiculous and wrong that I have to intervene. I'm talking about Nikk trying to explain what happens in FFVII, to anyone else(Becci in this case).

Becci... Pyron_Kinght knows shit about FFVII, and is a FFVII-hater who use the little he knows to bash and underrate the game and it's characters everytime he can.

So Becci, forget what he said about Sephiroth not absorbing Mako/Lifestream. Hell, forget everything he said about FFVII.

Now, to destroy his "argument"...

Sephiroth's quote at the Temple of the Ancients:

To anyone who doesn't know, the "knowledge and wisdom of the Ancients" is within Materia(that is condensed Mako/Lifestream).

And a translation of "The Maiden who Travels the Planet", a book released by S-E:

Here is a link to the translation:

http://one.xthost.info/ffwebnovel/

See Becci? PK's knowledge about FFVII is a joke. Forget what he said.

Becci
I do not really care if PK knows anything about Sephiroth or not, nor have I used any of his statements to strengthen my own ever.
I know what I need to know, and what I need to know is that either one of Pyron or Sargeras will solo that team wink

Dark-Jaxx
Hell, Sephiroth couldn't beat Donavan Baine, let alone Pyron or Sargerus.

Pyron_Knight
SHM, take your self-eseem issues elsewhere.
You can't make your life any better by trying tlo lower your betters to your level.
Just take some time off, improve yourself and come back when you can debate. Then you won't be a joke around here.

So you're attacking me out of your lack of reading comprehension?
How sad.

So Becci,. don't listen to SHM. He can't read you see and has this habit of insulting people who are better than him in every way.

So, to clarify, I never said Sephiroth didn't absorb Lifestream. i said:
"As you can see, we're not shown him absorbing anything."

In cinclusion, I own you SHM and always will. Toddle off now, little one.

General Kaliero
SHM and Pyron_Knight, your little feud is beginning to be extremely aggravating. Both of you will drop the insults and baiting now, or I'll start handing out warnings.

JustFrame
Firstly, if we are talking about Pyron from DarkStalkers...then no, Sephiroth and Dante would get utterly destroyed by Pyron.

Pyron is one of the most powerful living beings in the DS world, and is I believed only outclassed by the most powerful beings in the DS.

In fact, alot of the characters in the Dark Stalkers world are ridiculously powerful.

Although Sephiroth would not win, he is without a whim, not powerful. In fact, reading up on an interview awhile back from Square-Enix themselves, they have stated that Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the Final Fantasy VII.

Also, another important notion that they stated within their interview was that Sephiroth Pre-Nimbleheim, Post-Nimbleheim, and during AC has never, ever displayed his true full power.

Simply because Sephiroth chooses not too, and delights in the fashion of tormenting those he feels are inferior to him...which is everybody.

Call it arrogance, or whatever, Sephiroth never fought once at full strength yet during any part of FFVII that we've seen. So his full abilities are actually still out in the dark.

Sephiroth has died twice and come back to life, and with his last comment in AC, simply means that he simply will not die.

Sure, he may not be able to defeat Pyron, but for some people earlier to say he was weak, and that he sucked or what not...get real.

Becci
Originally posted by JustFrame
Firstly, if we are talking about Pyron from DarkStalkers...then no, Sephiroth and Dante would get utterly destroyed by Pyron.

Pyron is one of the most powerful living beings in the DS world, and is I believed only outclassed by the most powerful beings in the DS.

In fact, alot of the characters in the Dark Stalkers world are ridiculously powerful.

Although Sephiroth would not win, he is without a whim, not powerful. In fact, reading up on an interview awhile back from Square-Enix themselves, they have stated that Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the Final Fantasy VII.

Also, another important notion that they stated within their interview was that Sephiroth Pre-Nimbleheim, Post-Nimbleheim, and during AC has never, ever displayed his true full power.

Simply because Sephiroth chooses not too, and delights in the fashion of tormenting those he feels are inferior to him...which is everybody.

Call it arrogance, or whatever, Sephiroth never fought once at full strength yet during any part of FFVII that we've seen. So his full abilities are actually still out in the dark.

Sephiroth has died twice and come back to life, and with his last comment in AC, simply means that he simply will not die.

Sure, he may not be able to defeat Pyron, but for some people earlier to say he was weak, and that he sucked or what not...get real.

The conclusion has already been made. Either one of Pyron or Sargeras would win against Sephiroth and Dante yes

Pyron_Knight
WITH THEIR PENIS!

Though...does a giant energy thing have a penis?

Ask Vegeta.
4zHbwyv4L_M

Dammit, that's not the question! Asnwer the question if Pyron has a penis!
4zHbwyv4L_M

Well fine, don't answer. I'll show you with my ubers power level!
YBTw5fFtkBA

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Peach

To my mind it was distinctively clear that she meant most powerful in the warcraft universe.

There are better ways to clarify that to make it seem you believe they are claiming something more. It actually borders on condescending.

fascistcrusader, You're inability to look beyond the powers of FF are unprecedented to my mind. Congratulations.

Nozdormu
Why all these spite threads?

Dark-Jaxx
Because that FC is a funny guy.

Nozdormu
I only find him pathetic.. but I guess that in a way that could be funny..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.