Sargeras vs Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
Who would win, the "best" of WoW or a demon from Darkstalkers?

Dark-Jaxx
According to speculation and theory, Jedah, according to what is fact, Sargerus I suppose.

Becci
Jedah's hope would be BFR. Sargeras is proven so far immune to soul attacks. If not immune, very highly resistant. His body is basically indestructable against any means Jedah can send out.

So, again, Jedah can win only if he succeed with a BFR. Otherwise, no matter his regenerate, will he be squished.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, he MIGHT be capable of destroying the entire universe, but that is untested.

Becci
As far as we know, all he can destroy is HIS universe, which from how I understood it is handmade.

Dark-Jaxx
No, he destroyed Makai, and said he was going to destroy the human world, which can be interpreted as destroying just the planet, or the whole universe.

Becci
Well, Sargeras said he was going to destroy existance. He has not yet succeeded. Jedah saying what he said can simply mean that he wants to do it, but not yet has the means to do so.

Burning thought
Jedah has never destroyed a universe or come close, hes destroyed a single landmass called Makai, which happens to also be the whole verse so technically i guess ime lieing and contradicting myself, what i meant to say is, hes never destroyed a universe anything like our one.

Sarg is a master Warlock, as Becci said it all depends on BFR and I dont think Jedah will be able to easily just BFR someone of incredible power like Sarg with ease

Becci
It would also take a lot to keep Sargeras away, since he has the power to walk between dimensions.

Damn, FC was banned. I wanted to make a "Nozdormu Vs. Sephiroth and Dante" thread. It would have been awesome cry

Burning thought
well apprently Jedah can stop peopel from dimension jumping, everything is to do with speed, if Jedah can succeed in putting Sargeras in his Majigen then i dont think he can escape HOWEVER, ime not sure how long it takes to BFR AND how long it would take Sarg to destroy Jedah. Ime no sure how people trying to escape Majigen is proven however, people debating DS usually say Morrigan was stolen and could not escape and she is a dimensioner

Becci
From what I have heard, the BFR is done instantly. Which is needed, since Sargeras can torch the very soul of his target.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No, he destroyed Makai, No...but he can.

and said he was going to destroy the human world, which can be interpreted as destroying just the planet, or the whole universe. Nah, he means the universe. That's clear in Pyron's loosing ending in DS2.

I think it's a pretty close bout. If Sargerus can get pass his eternalness it could be a stalemate...maybe.

Everyone is aware that the Jedah that appears in DS3 is a soulless tool created in the baby's true image made to carry out the duty of the "savior" by the baby, which is why the baby can make more than one Jedah which is also why he comes back over and over.

The baby is one tough costumer seeing as how the thing can churn out Jedahs.

Burning thought
Can you show me Pyrons ending plz? the thing that makes it obvious its the unvierse..

soulless? all this time hes souless and no one told me? suxxor!

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Burning thought
Can you show me Pyrons ending plz? the thing that makes it obvious its the unvierse.. I'm using my cell phone, so that would be impossible but you can go to VG museum.com and click Night Warriors 2

Burning thought
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vhpyr-2.gif

The one this thing is from?

Frisky Dingo
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vhpyr-2.gif

The one this thing is from? Yes that, then read the other one.

Vampire Hunter 2 Mode/using any character.

Darkstorm Zero
Jedah has never destroyed a universe or come close, hes destroyed a single landmass called Makai, which happens to also be the whole verse so technically i guess ime lieing and contradicting myself, what i meant to say is, hes never destroyed a universe anything like our one.

Sarg is a master Warlock, as Becci said it all depends on BFR and I dont think Jedah will be able to easily just BFR someone of incredible power like Sarg with ease

Nice try, since you still have yet to prove that thats all Makai is... Don't go spreading around false rumors without proof.

Burning thought
no ive not, ive proven it in the other thread, Makai has a mainland, there fore it can only be exactley what its described as, a massive landmass, your the one adding things not spoken of, it doesnt even make sense what your saying about destroying a unvierse anyway.

Becci
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Nice try, since you still have yet to prove that thats all Makai is... Don't go spreading around false rumors without proof.

Can you prove the contruary?

Dark-Jaxx
No, he can't, Makai is, on description, a landmass, a sea with tempos of both 1,000 degrees Celsius and absolute zero, and a wall. That's it.

Project Jedah

Burning thought
no because as people have posted, the largest piece of land is about 100 times the size of earths combined continental crust

Dark-Jaxx
Show me a moon or another planet in Makai.

It's size is "hundreds of times the size of all the continents on Earth combined".

Project Jedah
But YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IS BEYOND THE MIASMA. There could be more land beyond the Miasma for all we know.

And the moon is Vampire Savior 2 Intro, A GIGANTIC RED MOON.

Have you played DS? I thought you did.

Burning thought
it doesnt matter whats beyond the Misasma, its irrelevent since Makai is the landmass chunk, simple

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Project Jedah
But YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IS BEYOND THE MIASMA. There could be more land beyond the Miasma for all we know.

And the moon is Vampire Savior 2 Intro, A GIGANTIC RED MOON.

Have you played DS? I thought you did. 1. What is beyond the wall is most likely another dimension, according to official sources.

2. I just searched all over vgmuseum and could not find it, can you link me to it?

3. Haven't played in awhile, used to have them downloaded on my custom XBOX, but it fried.

Oh, and from what vgmuseum says, your reasoning on Jedah's power over Pyron was slightly flawed.

All I found concerning Pyron and Jedah was that since Pyron entered the Majigen in Vampire Savior, he was slowly being assimilated with it, and as we know, Pyron's existence in VS is noncanon, can you link me to the other things you mentioned in regards to that topic?

Project Jedah
1. What is beyond the wall is most likely another dimension, according to official sources. You don't know that.

2. I just searched all over vgmuseum and could not find it, can you link me to it? I can't find the intro either, you might need to find it on Youtube it, but when you find it, you'll see it.

Oh, and from what vgmuseum says, your reasoning on Jedah's power over Pyron was slightly flawed

All I found concerning Pyron and Jedah was that since Pyron entered the Majigen in Vampire Savior, he was slowly being assimilated with it, and as we know, Pyron's existence in VS is noncanon, can you link me to the other things you mentioned in regards to that topic? I'm kinda confused, what are we talkin about right here?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Project Jedah
You don't know that.

I can't find the intro either, you might need to find it on Youtube it, but when you find it, you'll see it.

I'm kinda confused, what are we talkin about right here? 1. Most likely, as in more credible, as an official source states that is what is thought to be beyond it.

2. Alright.

3. When you said Pyron would be eaten by Jedah or sumthin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.