Who Is The Master Of Prep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Thanos

Dr Doom

Batman

Cable

Lex Luthor

Mad Thinker

Joker

Mr Terrific II

Black Panther

Reed Richard

Who is the master of prep?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Thanos

Dr Doom

Batman

Cable

Lex Luthor

Mad Thinker

Joker

Mr Terrific II

Black Panther

Who is the master of prep? sad

iceman24567
Thanos
Batman
Dr. Doom
Joker
Mad Thinker
Black Panther
Mr Terrific II
Cable
Reed pwns Thanos in my opinion

Starscream M
Batman....by far

Mr Master
Reed, in Marvel for sure,
only Doom makes him sweat.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mr Master
Reed, in Marvel for sure,
only Doom makes him sweat. batman beats reed in prep

Mr Master
Originally posted by Starscream M

batman beats reed in prep
You have no way of proving that good friend. smile

Cheesy Reed alternates have proven capable of preparing weapons that erase entire Universes.
(meh, technically it shouldn't count, but, I'm just sayin)

616 Reed > any Reed

616 Reed has temporarily turned Galactus into a human being.
(and that was a 1-2-3 prep)

616 Reed coordinated the achievement of Galactus "death."

616 Reed's mind is cosmic on a scale that transcends all of Marvel upto the present.
In fact,
the Alien Entity used Reed's mind as a reference guide,
when the AE re-created all of Marvel.

That's beyond amazing.

Starscream M

Cheesy Reed alternates have proven capable of preparing weapons that erase entire Universes.

616 Reed > any Reed

616 Reed coordinated the achievement of Galactus "death." I grant you that Reed beats Batman hands down in building 'insane tech'

but prep involves more than just building stuff

I consider battle strategy, team management, battlefield intel, etc all to be part of prep...and Batman stands second to no one

iceman24567

616 Reed > any Reed

616 Reed coordinated the achievement of Galactus "death."

616 Reed's mind is cosmic on a scale that transcends all of Marvel upto the present.
In fact,
the Alien Entity used Reed's mind as a reference guide,
when the AE re-created all of Marvel.

That's beyond amazing. Yup pretty amazing Reed is more of a scientist Batman is more like a general all around Reed is smarter but Batman is damn good.

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yup pretty amazing Reed is more of a scientist Batman is more like a general all around Reed is smarter but Batman is damn good. I would say batman is allaround smarter than Reed

Batman is knowlegdeable about science, business, war, magic, tech, etc etc

Reed is more a science focused guy...which he excells at of course. but his intelligence is not as well rounded as Bruce Waynes

iceman24567
I would say batman is allaround smarter than Reed

Reed is more a science focused guy...which he excells at of course. but his intelligence is not as well rounded as Bruce Waynes That isn't what i meant i meat overall my fault. Batman has more bases covered but reed kills him in the Science department by far and Stark kills him in the tech department not sure why i pointed that out.

Marvelknight
I would say batman is allaround smarter than Reed

Reed is more a science focused guy...which he excells at of course. but his intelligence is not as well rounded as Bruce Waynes

Agreed. But what about Thanos's plot to steal the Power/Mind/Soul/Reality/Space/Time Gems. I'd say he is up there in terms of prep.

quanchi112
Thanos.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos. whens the last time thanos built anything impressive?

iceman24567
whens the last time thanos built anything impressive? Ignore him we all know Reed is number one in the prep department.

quanchi112
whens the last time thanos built anything impressive? Time machine,sanctuary(s),clones,huge fleet(s),Omega in particular was stated as being more powerful than Galactus. My unofficial battlezone really goes into detail about what Thanos is capable of if he needed to be.

Bouboumaster
Thanos Hands Down.

For the clone of Galactus, The quest of the gems, the quest for the cube, the HOTU, etc.
Thanos = Prep King

psycho gundam
thanos has been preping for the universes destruction since he realized he was different from the rest of his people, he has succeeded many times and he was the only one that could undo his achievements.

-when he lost the ig he had the forethought to carry a nuclear explosive on himself to create a mask for the perfect escape.

-like quan pointed out, he created many clones of himself and universal powers.

-gaining most the universe's most powerful weapons/artifacts by careful planing and strategy.

-successfully nuked titan to mask his mother's corpse whom he earlier dissected while she was still living. two birds one stone.

etc. thanos has done it all, when it comes to meticulous preparation
thanos is in a class by himself.

Mindset
1. Thanos
2. Reed / Doom
2.5 Batman

Darth Creasy
Done already. Great idea though:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401808

My order would be:

Long term prep
1. Thanos of Titan
2. Darth Sidious
3. Bats
4. Lex Luthor
5 V
6.Doom...Can't think of ay long term feats for the other guys.

Short term prep
1.Reed
2. Thanos of Titan
3. Doom/Strange
4. Bats
5. Luthor
6. Tony Stark...It gets hazy after this, and I don't know eough of Deathstroke to place him.

golem370
Thanos is king.

Newjak
Thanos turned Galactus into a world destroying gun no expression

And had enough foresight to build in a releasing mechanism in case Annihilus turned on him.

Ouallada
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos is king.

Thanos is dead. eek!

Galan007
I'd say Ultimate Reed has impressed me the most.

Endrict Nuul
Mister Majestic is pretty damn good with prep.

Captain Angont
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Thanos

Dr Doom

Batman

Cable

Lex Luthor

Mad Thinker

Joker

Mr Terrific II

Black Panther

Reed Richard

Who is the master of prep? You missed many viable options.

Innerhype
We can't forget Tony Stark can we?

I mean the guy was the only person on earth who had multiple ways he could have taken out World War Hulk.

Captain Angont
I wasn't thinking of him but you need someone to vote for now don't you?

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd say Ultimate Reed has impressed me the most.

Ultimate Doom?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Mister Majestic is pretty damn good with prep.

LOVE THE SIG!!

Captain Angont
Mister Majestic is pretty damn good with prep. No doubt.

golem370
High Evolutionary is a good candidate he did evolve himself a million years He has created pretty powerful beings Man-Beast & Mongoose

Phantom Zone
High Evolutionary is a good candidate he did evolve himself a million years He has created pretty powerful beings Man-Beast & Mongoose

Mongoose was punching up Thor and if I can recall correctly Hercules had to save him once on another ocassion.

golem370
He stalemated Thor & Spider-Man at the time from what I read

Phantom Zone
He stalemated Thor & Spider-Man at the time from what I read

Yeah I forgot about that Spiderman was there on the first ocassion. He didnt stalemate them eventually he had to run but it was a damn good showing.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Done already. Great idea though:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401808

My order would be:

Long term prep
1. Thanos of Titan
2. Darth Sidious
3. Bats
4. Lex Luthor
5 V
6.Doom...Can't think of ay long term feats for the other guys.

Short term prep
1.Reed
2. Thanos of Titan
3. Doom/Strange
4. Bats
5. Luthor
6. Tony Stark...It gets hazy after this, and I don't know eough of Deathstroke to place him.

I like this breakdown between long and short term prep.

There is a difference between the two.

You'll notice however, most of the long term prep guys are villains. Mostly due to the fact that heroes are always preping within time constraints in response to villains long term plans.

Here is my list:

1. Thanos- In my opinion, what he's accomplished through prep is more impressive than anyone else.
2. Reed- Comes in a very close second.
3. Bruce- Probably the best all around prepster.
4. Doom- Goes without saying.
5. Strange- With sufficient time can become extremely powerful.

Honorable Mentions:

Luthor,Stark,T'Challa, Forge, Hank Pym, Hank McCoy, Cable, Magneto, Loki, Majestic, Apocalypse etc...

Nihilist
thanos
the ig,hotu,cosmic cube, annhilation wave

llagrok
I wouldn't really say that the annihilation events are a testament to his prep, if anything they show he poorly he fares unprepared. He didn't predict Annihilus planning on killing off both universes, nor was he prepared for Drax.

It was just him handing out tech for the lulz.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Ultimate Doom? is below Ult. Reed.

Nihilist
I wouldn't really say that the annihilation events are a testament to his prep, if anything they show he poorly he fares unprepared. He didn't predict Annihilus planning on killing off both universes, nor was he prepared for Drax.

It was just him handing out tech for the lulz.
he preped for T&A taking down galactus and using him as a weapon And had enough foresight to build in a releasing mechanism in case Annihilus turned on him.

Starscream M
is below Ult. Reed. is below Bruce Wayne

Jugglenaut
is below Bruce Wayne
Is below 616 Doom.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Is below 616 Doom. ERROR does not compute

Darth Creasy
No respect for my man Darth Sidious...confused

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Palpatine

The Illuminati

Not in the conversation. wink

Endrict Nuul

Nope....because Star Wars is not allowed in comic vs forum and if you didn't know about the rules then please read them.

Darth Creasy
Nope....because Star Wars is not allowed in comic vs forum and if you didn't know about the rules then please read them.

Star wars has like 4 cuurent comics...not to mention hundreds of other published books...never mind. His feats with long term prep still trounces most.

Endrict Nuul
Star wars has like 4 cuurent comics...not to mention hundreds of other published books...never mind. His feats with long term prep still trounces most.

Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a comic and doesn't belong in one of the other forums, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is being abolished, in an attempt to open things up more without allowing so much that we get rampant problems. If they don't have a comic at all, they aren't allowed, but MANY characters have at least short series and such, so this should allow for some flexibility.

- A character bio should be provided for the character, especially when there are multiple versions of the character.

- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency.

Doesn't matter, please stop spamming this thread.

Darth Creasy
Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a comic and doesn't belong in one of the other forums, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is being abolished, in an attempt to open things up more without allowing so much that we get rampant problems. If they don't have a comic at all, they aren't allowed, but MANY characters have at least short series and such, so this should allow for some flexibility.

- A character bio should be provided for the character, especially when there are multiple versions of the character.

- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency.

Doesn't matter, please stop spamming this thread.

"- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency."

Moderators, not Senior Members. Only important portion of your post. I won't be corresponding again regarding this. I may use Darth Sidious in many future threads though, specifically when I see you're browsing the forum. That way you'll legitimately have something to call spamming. Good day.

Mindset
ERROR does not compute

Facts rarely do compute for you. smile

Combat_Guru
Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest.

llagrok
What about Goku? shifty

Marvelknight
What about Goku? shifty

What the f**k?

Bad Ash231
Lucifer, bitches. no expression

Bad Ash231
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,169963.0.html

Thanos is overrated. uhuh

Estacado
Originally posted by Bad Ash231

lmao at quanchi.

iceman24567

Thanos is overrated. uhuh Yes Lucifer pwns them all and Quanchi is a uber fanboy. eek!

Jugglenaut

My god...
Actually, quanchi giving Thanos even a remote chance is laughing

llagrok
is below Ult. Reed.

Really?

He must be all talk then.

python99
Short effective prep- Batman or Reed
Long term effective- Doom or Luthor

llagrok
I agree though, Lucifer's the master of prep

Symmetric Chaos
Does anyone else keep misreading this as "Who Is The Master Of Perp?"

python99
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Does anyone else keep misreading this as "Who Is The Master Of Perp?"

Batman is my choice, why? Short effective prep, given anytime to think at all can prove deadly for an oppenent

iceman24567
Originally posted by python99
Batman is my choice, why? Short effective prep, given anytime to think at all can prove deadly for an oppenent He beats Lucifer, Thanos and Reed?

fangirl101
batman is the master at prep.

he's prepared for all kinds of stuff. in fact, his files help beat the jla. now who's done that? like luthor with the help of a dozen or more other badguys? batman used tech to do it.

next best prep guy is probably tony stark. he has all kinds of battle plans and tech and stuff.

reed richards is a scientist that invents stuff. that is not prep. people are mixing up what reed richards can do with prep time and what he does. with prep time, reed richards is the smartest guy in comics. but he's not the best at prep. doom is a better strategist than reed.

ozymandias is pretty good at prep.

python99
Originally posted by iceman24567
He beats Lucifer, Thanos and Reed?

Batman utilizes what he has right then and there no time to wait.
Everyone else utilizes what they can get. Sometimes the need to have to get something is too long

Batman king of prep.

Galan007
is below Bruce Wayne In your opinion. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.