Wayne Enterprises vs. Stark International

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
Forget Batman vs. Iron Man. Which character's company would win in a corporate war?

(Searched for this and found no results, but if this has been done before, please merge/delete)

iceman24567
Bruce wins he has so much support and he is actually a stable being.

Starscream M
good topic...I think Stark International might edge out Wayne Enterprises as it seems to have better tech

Bouboumaster
Wayne enterprises are a lot richier.
So Bruce Wayne win.

But Stark's enterprises have better tech. Iron Man pwn Batman.

Tenebrous
If you're going by the movies...I'd give the nod to Stark Industries, as ARC Fusion reactors, missile systems, armadas of top engineers, etc. indicate absurd amounts of capital. Stark even has all that tech in the basement of his santa monica sea-side cliff mansion. Wayne Enterprises had sufficient funding to create that oxidizing device...but minature fusion reactors it is not.

If you're going by Forbes, there's no question who comes out on top as Bruce Wayne has more than twice the net worth of Tony Stark.

http://www.forbes.com/2006/11/14/forbes-fictional-rich-tech-media_cx_de_mn_mh_06fict15_sort.html

I had that up in my cubicle at the investment bank i used to work at and everyone chuckled when they saw it

shksprtx
Originally posted by Tenebrous
If you're going by the movies...I'd give the nod to Stark Industries, as ARC Fusion reactors, missile systems, armadas of top engineers, etc. indicate absurd amounts of capital. Stark even has all that tech in the basement of his santa monica sea-side cliff mansion. Wayne Enterprises had sufficient funding to create that oxidizing device...but minature fusion reactors it is not.

If you're going by Forbes, there's no question who comes out on top as Bruce Wayne has more than twice the net worth of Tony Stark.

http://www.forbes.com/2006/11/14/forbes-fictional-rich-tech-media_cx_de_mn_mh_06fict15_sort.html

I had that up in my cubicle at the investment bank i used to work at and everyone chuckled when they saw it

I didn't have movie versions particularly in mind, though that could be interesting...

Innerhype
Stark Enterprises.

As shown mostly recently in Civil War Tony Stark will cross lines his peers wouldn't even dream of crossing all in order to win regardless of the ultimate price, Stark's Iron ruthlessness I think is just too much for Bruce Wayne to handle on the corporate side of things.

Captain SEX
Hmmmm...... Fun but

Originally posted by Tenebrous

Silly list, Stark has satterlites etc. He is worth much more than 3 Billion and Wayne is worth much more than 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.