Feliz Cinco De Mayo Amigos De KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Not just a holiday for more drinking, it's a day of celebrating a Mexican revolution. Let me know how you guys spent it and Happy cinco de mayo everyone.

As for us, (the band and I) we wrapped up a local music festival with several punk bands from Mexico, it was quite grand, had lots of fun.

Barker
Barkcope'd.

Scythe
BRB

Syren
Yeah, celebrations! w00t

JacopeX
Stinko De Mayo! cool

TRH
Happy Cinco De Mayo Scythe!
Viva Le Revolution.
I have to go to the dentist on it.ermm
Originally posted by JacopeX
Stinko De Mayo! cool ermm

WrathfulDwarf
Yesterday was fiesta time....today...get back to work.

=Tired Hiker=
I worked all day, got home, walked the dog, watched some tv, and then went to bed. It was awesome!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I worked all day, got home, walked the dog, watched some tv, and then went to bed. It was awesome!

You could have bought some salsa and tortilla chips.

Good times.

Kumori Okami
spent the day listening to my family ***** and nag, then went online to this hip little place called KMC... and that's about it...

Kayakat
Originally posted by Scythe
Not just a holiday for more drinking, it's a day of celebrating a Mexican revolution. Let me know how you guys spent it and Happy cinco de mayo everyone.

As for us, (the band and I) we wrapped up a local music festival with several punk bands from Mexico, it was quite grand, had lots of fun.
Yayz, Happy Cinco De Mayo dancing

Phucked Up
Spent it trying to calm my brother down, who got arrested.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Spent it trying to calm my brother down, who got arrested. oh

why was he arrested?

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Spent it trying to calm my brother down, who got arrested.

that sucks

Selphie
I wasn't masturbating erm What a shame

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Selphie
I wasn't masturbating erm What a shame you should make up for it by masturbating as much as possible today

Selphie

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You could have bought some salsa and tortilla chips.

Good times.

Now that I think about it, my wife did cook a tortilla casserole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.