Iron Man vs Wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Iron Man's flight capabilities have been disabled for this fight.

Who wins?

Mindset
IM, I don't even see Logan getting close enough to hit Tony.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
IM, I don't even see Logan getting close enough to hit Tony. Logan's reflexes are pretty good...he's dodged darts before

Battlehammer
IM every dam time.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Logan's reflexes are pretty good...he's dodged darts before

lol was that a joke?

darts.............

he dodge bullets, lasers, optic blasts, assortment of other energy projectites, rockets ect.

Mindset
Logan's reflexes are pretty good...he's dodged darts before

I actually loled

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol was that a joke?

no confused

didn't you always use to post that scan of Logan dodging that dart from the gun as a great speed feat...

Battlehammer
no confused

didn't you always use to post that scan of Logan dodging that dart from the gun as a great speed feat...
lol I new this would be your responses before you said it.

also Logan did not dodge it, he burst through a room and across it and deflect the firer before they hit a kid and with such skill it hit his enemy.

also the gun was extremely advances technology created by a cyborg master mind.

psycho gundam
Logan's reflexes are pretty good...he's dodged darts before masterbruce...........*sigh*......nevermind

Innerhype
Iron Man's flight capabilities have been disabled for this fight.

Who wins?

All you did was made it so that Iron Man can't fly?

Wolverine's chance of living (winning isn't even being considered) is near nonexistent, he dies so hard it isn't funny.

nimbus006
Even with that handicap IM wins majority.

Ill give Wolverine one win due a combination of will, determination, skill, and CIS.

IM 9/10.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Mindset
I actually loled

I did too. I don't care who you are, that there is funny.

stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Originally posted by nimbus006
Even with that handicap IM wins majority.

Ill give Wolverine one win due a combination of will, determination, skill, and CIS.

IM 9/10.

yeah i want to say its not a complete and utter stomp. 9/10

Galan007
IM.

Between things like force fields, the use of electromagnetic waves, and better stats in every department - there's really no way he can loose.

Captain Angont
Logan's reflexes are pretty good...he's dodged darts before IM now reacts in milliseconds I believe.

He wins.

grey fox
Unibeam turns Logan into a husk.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by grey fox

Or maybe even a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1sYN0PuRs4&feature=related

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox

Logan slices them in half.

jinzin
Iron Man has his force field and unibeam. If he was sands the field Wolverine may have a chance. But it'd be a slim one.

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin
Iron Man has his force field and unibeam. If he was sands the field Wolverine may have a chance. But it'd be a slim one.

It took me a moment to figure out what "sands the field" meant.

I believe the word you were looking for is 'sans.'

Anywho. Wolverine cuts through the forcefield and unibeam.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Soljer

Anywho. Wolverine cuts through the forcefield and unibeam.

Okay, waddya mean by cutting through the unibeam?

Soljer
Originally posted by Innerhype
Okay, waddya mean by cutting through the unibeam?

It's a joke. Don't get your panties in a bunch; everyone's well aware that Iron Man takes the fight.

jinzin

Anywho. Wolverine cuts through the forcefield and unibeam. lol woops.. laughing

Marvelknight
IM 10/10.

Priest
Iron Sense ftw shifty

shiv
Wolverine cuts through the forcefield and unibeam.

is Wolvie's skeleton more Stronger Than IM's armour. Is it indestructable?!??

Where is Battlehammar when ya need him?

I vaguely remember logan going toe to toe with Hulk and laughing off Summers full power Blasts back when he turned pop and took to wearing a red rag accross his face

python99
Wolverine gets seriously whooped

Soljer
Originally posted by shiv
is Wolvie's skeleton more Stronger Than IM's armour. Is it indestructable?!??

Where is Battlehammar when ya need him?

I vaguely remember logan going toe to toe with Hulk and laughing off Summers full power Blasts back when he turned pop and took to wearing a red rag accross his face

His skeleton? It's absolutely more durable than Iron Man's armor.

Not that it means much here.

godking
Unless Logan secretly gets Tony drunk there is no way that Tony will lose.

EvilTyrant
Since when does Iron Man have a force field?? I've never seen it when he fights, unless something new happened during the movie. Any robot on ground is gonna get chopped.

Mindset
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Since when does Iron Man have a force field?? I've never seen it when he fights, unless something new happened during the movie. Any robot on ground is gonna get chopped.

He used it in Mighty Avengers when the city was attacked by symbiotes, and in New Avengers when they were in the Savage Land.

Bouboumaster
Iron Man 7/10.

Wolverine can tango with Hulk, so it's not impossible that he kill Iron Man with a good stab.

python99
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Iron Man 7/10.

Wolverine can tango with Hulk, so it's not impossible that he kill Iron Man with a good stab.

Iron should take all but maybe 1

Creshosk
is Wolvie's skeleton more Stronger Than IM's armour. Is it indestructable?!?? Adamantium>Iron Man's Armor.. durability wise.

IM still wins here.

Where is Battlehammar when ya need him?Originally posted by Battlehammer
IM every dam time.

I vaguely remember logan going toe to toe with Hulk and laughing off Summers full power Blasts back when he turned pop and took to wearing a red rag accross his face And celestial tech armor that arbsorbed energy I believe.

shiv
it would be fun to see The Wolverine work up a Beserker Rage

EvilTyrant
Still trying to figure how Iron Man is gonna win this type of match, I just don't see it. Please explain how this will go. Guess I need to reread the New Avengers comic, in most of the fights I've seen recently, I don't remember any force field.

Mindset
Still trying to figure how Iron Man is gonna win this type of match, I just don't see it. Please explain how this will go. Guess I need to reread the New Avengers comic, in most of the fights I've seen recently, I don't remember any force field.
He doesn't even need one....

jinzin

Iron Man has a force field that repels nukes. I don't see Wolverine managing through that before getting stomped by a combination of repulsors, unibeam, and C100 strength.
Besides that IM's speed and reflexes in his extremis suit are likely on par with Spidey, and if his cumputer analyzers could pick apart Cap they'll likely spell doom for Logan sans berserker rage.

In an enclosed area, close quarters and no force field Logan has a chance. In an open area were the FF is in use he takes 0.

EvilTyrant
Forgive me for being an Iron Man idiot, but I know your saying he has force fields, but I've never seen this field repel anyone from physical combat, did he just not need it against Captain America, did Spidey do something to his armor in the fights they had? I've never seen it against the Hulk or not even in the new Thor series where Thor sent him flying. Also, I was lead to believe that Iron Man had time to program his armor on Captain America's fighting techniques. Now with the extremis suit thing "not sure what that is" but, if thats the suit he used to confuse Spidey's spider sense, then that wont work on Wolverine. If Iron Man fights Logan the same way he fought Captain America and Spidey then this fight can go either way. Only characters in my opinion that give Logan a hard time is the Hulk and Magneto. But of course all this depends if Logan is written to fight like an idiot.

Soljer
Forgive me for being an Iron Man idiot, but I know your saying he has force fields, but I've never seen this field repel anyone from physical combat, did he just not need it against Captain America, did Spidey do something to his armor in the fights they had? I've never seen it against the Hulk or not even in the new Thor series where Thor sent him flying. Also, I was lead to believe that Iron Man had time to program his armor on Captain America's fighting techniques. Now with the extremis suit thing "not sure what that is" but, if thats the suit he used to confuse Spidey's spider sense, then that wont work on Wolverine. If Iron Man fights Logan the same way he fought Captain America and Spidey then this fight can go either way. Only characters in my opinion that give Logan a hard time is the Hulk and Magneto. But of course all this depends if Logan is written to fight like an idiot.

The only ones that can give Wolverine a hard time are Hulk and Magneto?

Green Lanterns? Silver Surfer? Superman? Thor? Martian Manhunter? Stardust? Black Bolt? Sentry?

Pfft. Wolverine takes them 9/10 bare minimum. Even if they all attack him at the same time, he'll probably take 7/10.

None of them are the Hulk or Magneto!

What the f**k?.

Mindset
There are many many people who could beat Wolverine.

Galan007
Forgive me for being an Iron Man idiot, but I know your saying he has force fields, but I've never seen this field repel anyone from physical combat This made me lol.

So what if Tony's FF has repelled nuclear explosions? Wolvie could 'sknit' right through it, cuz it's teh physical type of combat! *giggles*

EvilTyrant
I know theres many ppl who can beat Wolverine, never said they couldn't, I just don't think this fight is a curb stomp like everyone makes it out to be. I asked a fair question. I also can say teh Iron Man has super speed and can break adamantium. *giggles* So just tell me if a guy throughs a punch his fist will be stopped because of the force field.

Mr. Slippyfist
So just tell me if a guy throughs a punch his fist will be stopped because of the force field. Was that a serious question?

You've been playing way too much Halo...

And yes, it will be stopped by the field, as a bunch of Symbiotes couldn't break through it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Was that a serious question?

And yes, it will be stopped by the field, as a bunch of Symbiotes couldn't break through it.

lol

The Fake Macoy
Curbstomp for Tony, unless Wolverine somehow turns this into a drinking match.

Galan007
So just tell me if a guy throughs a punch his fist will be stopped because of the force field.
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Was that a serious question?

And yes, it will be stopped by the field, as a bunch of Symbiotes couldn't break through it. thumb up

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7839/imij7.th.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Curbstomp for Tony, unless Wolverine somehow turns this into a drinking match.

Tony still wins, drinking is one of his powers.

Doctor-Alvis
The power to drink? Does that mean I have a super power?

I know theres many ppl who can beat Wolverine, never said they couldn't, I just don't think this fight is a curb stomp like everyone makes it out to be. I asked a fair question. I also can say teh Iron Man has super speed and can break adamantium. *giggles* So just tell me if a guy throughs a punch his fist will be stopped because of the force field.
He could block the concussive force of a bunch of bombs with a forcefield so I'd say so.

Plus he has his magnetic field.

EvilTyrant
Nice Force Field, did he just recently make it? Never seen him use it against anyone before. Wonder if it was just for this story arc. Oh well thx for scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.