Batman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no weapons or items of any sort like claws, webbing ect.

how many times out of 10 does batman take from the fallowing.

Spiderman

Night Wing

hawlk eye

echo

Dardevil

Punisher

Wolverine

Silver Samuria

Current Bucky

green arrow connor

Blade

Elektra

Stone

Luke Cage

Shang-chi

Iron Fist

Moon Knight

Task Master

Mister X

if anyone elses wish to add to the list pleases do so.

Starscream M
stone lol What the f**k?

pathetic

Starscream M
Spiderman: 8

Night Wing: 10

hawlk eye: 10

echo: ???

Dardevil: 7

Punisher: 10

Wolverine: 2

Silver Samuria: 10

Current Bucky: 10

green arrow connor: 10

Blade: 4

Elektra: 6

Stone: ???

Luke Cage: 0

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
stone lol What the f**k?

pathetic

? what

what pathetic about stone? Do you even know who he is?

Mindset
Luke Cage is way stronger than anyone else on that list

Is this street level?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Do you even know who he is?

....................... no, thats why its pathetic

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Luke Cage is way stronger than anyone else on that list

Is this street level?

true, but he also the least skilled, and he not really even the hardest to put down.

kinda why do you have more people to add to the list, becuases I am drawing a blank at the moment

oh yea

Task Master, Mister x are added

Battlehammer
no, thats why its pathetic

.......why would you not knowing who some one is make it pathetic?

Starscream M
.......why would you not knowing who some one is make it pathetic? means they're a nobody...you had a long list already, what was the point of adding 'stone'?

Battlehammer
means they're a nobody...you had a long list already, what was the point of adding 'stone'?

Lol you not knowing some one hardly makes them a no body. your not overly known for your comic knowledge.

Becuases he interesting character reguardless if you know who he is or not.

Battlehammer

You think Batman beats Spiderman 8 times out of 10?

also you don't think Bucky or Punisher could wins onces........or night wing or connor.............

also Why give Blade better odds then elektra that does not make any senses.

Starscream M
You think Batman beats Spiderman 8 times out of 10?

also you don't think Bucky or Punisher could wins onces........or night wing or connor.............

also Why give Blade better odds then elektra that does not make any senses.

spiderman too inexperienced....batman will show him how a veteran fights

punisher can't beat batman, he's less skilled and less powerful

bucky may win 1 or 2 at most

I gave blade better odds cuz he's a vampire, so he's physically superior to elektra, at least as far as I know

Battlehammer
spiderman too inexperienced....batman will show him how a veteran fights

arnt you the same man who thought I was redciulous for saying wolverine would beat spiderman in h2h combat..............

I gave blade better odds cuz he's a vampire, so he's physically superior to elektra, at least as far as I know

He not at all.

She faster, more agile, better reflexes, she a better fighter and has telepathy..............she a far more dangerous opponet then blade is in h2h combat.

Starscream M
arnt you the same man who thought I was redciulous for saying wolverine would beat spiderman in h2h combat..............

He not at all.

She faster, more agile, better reflexes, she a better fighter and has telepathy..............she a far more dangerous opponet then blade is in h2h combat.

wolverine is not comparable to batman...wolverine is a friggin hothead himself, whereas batman is much more cool and calculated

also, in those matches Spiderman has webbing....a big difference

Battlehammer
wolverine is not comparable to batman...wolverine is a friggin hothead himself, whereas batman is much more cool and calculated

also, in those matches Spiderman has webbing....a big difference

no your right Logan a far more dangerous threat.

Pleases Logan has not shown to be really overly hot head for years. Hell cyclopes is the one time and again flipping out when Logan is quite calm.

No it was a strictly hand two hand match and I recall you think me crazy for saying Logan wins.

golem370
Mongoose vs Batman

Kingpin vs Batman

Ka-Zar vs Batman

Triathlon vs Batman

Marvelknight
Spiderman 4/10

Night Wing 8/10

hawlk eye 9/10

echo ???

Dardevil 6/10

Punisher 8/10

Wolverine 4.5/10

Silver Samuria 7/10

Current Bucky 9/10

green arrow connor 8/10

Blade 7/10

Elektra 8/10

Stone ???

Luke Cage 0/10

Shang-chi 5.5/10

Iron Fist 4.9/10

Moon Knight 8/10

Task Master 8/10

Mister X 5/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Marvelknight

Wolverine 4.5/10

..........your logic astounds me.

Marvelknight
..........your logic astounds me.

Why do you say that?

Battlehammer
Why do you say that?

becauses in every single thread ive seen you debate in you have given batman the win over other saying he more experiences training ect.

none of which he has on wolverine and is inferior in experiences by a lot.

That not even counting the fact Logan physically superior, his bones can no be broken, he has a massive stamina advantage and batman really stands no chances to put him down.

Batman should not be gettign anything closes to a 5.

Battlehammer
also by the logic you have used in other threads........batman should be gettign stompped here.........

golem370
Batman vs Paladin

Batman vs Kraven the Hunter

Batman vs Moon knight

Battlehammer
I put down moon night, but the other two are good thanks man

Marvelknight
also by the logic you have used in other threads........batman should be gettign stompped here.........

Well at least I didn't give him the win or try to. I think what I gave Batman is very reasonable against Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Well at least I didn't give him the win or try to. I think what I gave Batman is very reasonable against Wolverine.
.............are you kidding me.............no it not. it also makes you a hypocrit.

pleases do I really need to start quote the crap you said in other threads on why you gave batman the win..............becuases all the reasons you have given him the vast majority against others he lacking with against wolverine.

thats not even adding in all Logan physicall adavantages.

Phantom Zone

Punisher 10?

Marvelknight
.............are you kidding me.............no it not. it also makes you a hypocrit.

pleases do I really need to start quote the crap you said in other threads on why you gave batman the win..............becuases all the reasons you have given him the vast majority against others he lacking with against wolverine.

thats not even adding in all Logan physicall adavantages.

I always said that Wolverine would take Bats. And it is not Wolverine's skill or experience that puts him over. It is his HF and Adamantium skeleton/claws. Batman has beaten foes who have more experience than Wolverine. I guest 2.9/10 is a little better.

Silent Master
Well, this thread has certainly highlighted the Batman fanboys.

Phantom Zone
I always said that Wolverine would take Bats. And it is not Wolverine's skill or experience that puts him over. It is his HF and Adamantium skeleton/claws.

thumb up

golem370
But if you go by Bio's his skills should be superior to Batman since it says he is a master of every fighting style on earth

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by golem370
But if you go by Bio's his skills should be superior to Batman since it says he is a master of every fighting style on earth

Whatever.

golem370
Don't be like that

Phantom Zone
Don't be like that

Sorry but im sure you know that bios in general are not the final word. Wolverine has trouble with lots of people who dont have his training and experience.

Marvelknight

Batman mastered all 127 MA styles on earth. And he did it in less time than Logan, considering their age difference.

golem370
Who said Wolverine hadn't learned them before Batman was born?

golem370
Who that doesn't have a decided strength advantage. Batman got his back broke by Bane I don't he was as skilled as Batman

Phantom Zone
Who said Wolverine hadn't learned them before Batman was born?

Dont matter still got owned by Spider Women and he had the drop on her. Wolverine is top tier but what people fail to understand is that he has low showings which other top tiers dont.

Silent Master
Batman mastered all 127 MA styles on earth. And he did it in less time than Logan, considering their age difference.

Where does it say 1) That he mastered all 127 and 2) Where does it say DC Earth only has 127 styles.

Jugglenaut

laughing

I wonder who's faster, stronger, and has a spider sense to boot?
Batman cannot beat Cassandra Cain (peak peak peak human) in H2H (coughing up blood from a light tap, anyone?), let alone Peter Parker.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Dont matter still got owned by Spider Women and he had the drop on her. Wolverine is top tier but what people fail to understand is that he has low showings which other top tiers dont.

.........lol if you wanna complete ignore the context of the event.

Like the fact Logan was in a horriable Plane crash

Fought an army of meta humans

got chased six hours straight

did not jump spider woman, but was simply trying to figure out who she was which was evident in the fact he never even attacked her when he could have.

she the one who attack him first.

even after getting his claws stabb in his fneck he still was able to slam her to the ground and cage had to save her.

yea Logan was so owned...............pleases your ability to misrepresent events is as good as ever.

pleases all top tier have bad showsings

Battlehammer

umm who said there only 127 styles.................

Logan master every style on earth not simply 127.

nor did it take batman less time, that your bias opinion which means crap.

Battlehammer
I always said that Wolverine would take Bats. And it is not Wolverine's skill or experience that puts him over. It is his HF and Adamantium skeleton/claws. Batman has beaten foes who have more experience than Wolverine. I guest 2.9/10 is a little better.

No, but you seem to think experiences is why batman is better then elektra DD ect.

By Your logic Wolverine who has vastly more experiences then Batman should be good deal more skilled.

2.9 is better, but still it giving batman way to much credit.

Logan = Batman in terms of skill

physically Logan is>>Batman

Damaging soaking ability he is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman

he really should not be losing period.

Starscream M
I love battlehammer calling other people biased....the irony

carnage52
batman kills everyone with omac mother box and gets doctor light to rape elektrabatman

Battlehammer
lol as always with the useless comments.

still waiting for you to stop being a wimp and vs me in the battle zone.

WrathfulDwarf

Spiderman

Night Wing

hawlk eye

echo

Dardevil

Punisher

Wolverine

Silver Samuria

Current Bucky

green arrow connor

Blade

Elektra

Stone

Luke Cage

Shang-chi

Iron Fist

Moon Knight

Task Master

Mister X

All those characters are nothing but ants compare to the greatness of Batman.

Bat-god>>>>>>>>>the list.

carnage52
umm who said there only 127 styles.................

Logan master every style on earth not simply 127.

nor did it take batman less time, that your bias opinion which means crap. why are you not taking into account batmans samrter and more cunning your just pounting out all of logans advantages and not batmans!!!!only a fanboy does such a thing dude you need to calm down and accept it is eternal stalemate sad

Battlehammer
lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by carnage52
why are you not taking into account batmans samrter and more cunning your just pounting out all of logans advantages and not batmans!!!!only a fanboy does such a thing dude you need to calm down and accept it is eternal stalemate sad

...................pleases tell me your joking.

intelligences means crap in a h2h fight unless it against some one as dumb as rhino.

other wises it completely useless. instincts is far more vaulable.

WrathfulDwarf
Batman strategy attacks rapes the team.

Marvelknight
No, but you seem to think experiences is why batman is better then elektra DD ect.

By Your logic Wolverine who has vastly more experiences then Batman should be good deal more skilled.

2.9 is better, but still it giving batman way to much credit.

Logan = Batman in terms of skill

physically Logan is>>Batman

Damaging soaking ability he is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman

he really should not be losing period.

I think Batman is a better fighter because he is a master of 127 styles, he pushes him self a lot harder, and he is much more smarter than them, tactically. And then you add on the experience factor. Against Batman, experience is not a factor for Wolverine or anyone else. Ra' Al Ghul>>>>>>>>Wolverine in experience.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
laughing

I wonder who's faster, stronger, and has a spider sense to boot?
Batman cannot beat Cassandra Cain (peak peak peak human) in H2H (coughing up blood from a light tap, anyone?), let alone Peter Parker.

You are right to laugh Jugglenaut- no way does Batman beat Spiderman 8/10- he would be lucky to get 1/10

Phantom Zone
.........lol if you wanna complete ignore the context of the event.

Like the fact Logan was in a horriable Plane crash

Caps got out of plane crashes unscathed and he doesnt have a HF, big deal.

Fought an army of meta humans

No he didnt.

got chased six hours straight

Not ideal but he does have superhuman stamina. How long did he fight Omega Red for again? I dont think it made that much difference to be quite frank.

did not jump spider woman, but was simply trying to figure out who she was which was evident in the fact he never even attacked her when he could have.

she the one who attack him first.

The point is she moved too fast for him to react.

even after getting his claws stabb in his fneck he still was able to slam her to the ground and cage had to save her.

That was after she found out it was Wolverine and was suprised.

...................pleases tell me your joking.

intelligences means crap in a h2h fight unless it against some one as dumb as rhino.

other wises it completely useless. instincts is far more vaulable.

That has got to be one of the most dumbest things you have ever said. thumb up

carnage52
lol no batman beats everyone with strategy batman>logan Happy Dance

BUSTER1
Originally posted by carnage52
no batman beats everyone with strategy batman>logan Happy Dance

That smiling banana can dance all he wants-Bats ain't getting a single win against Logan, h2h with no weapons. Logan is a master at martial arts like Batman, but he is faster, stronger has healing factor and far greater stamina. Oh and I almost forgot, the unbreakable bones

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Marvelknight

Battlehammer
Battlehammer, please. Wolverine's only advantage over Batman is his HF and Adamantium skeleton/claws. You can't tell me that Wolverine beats him because of experience. Sensei has more experience and skill over wolverine, and Batman defeated him. Experience is not enough to defeat Batman. Batman has proved that. Wolverine has other factors that Batman can't deal with over time.
By your logic it would be though. Your a hypocrit.

You give batman wins over other due to experiences and yet when batman against some one with greater expereinces then him your arguement changes.

sensei has how many years of experiences?

Batman aint beating wolverine period. Logan at least as skill. Logan more experiences, Logan physically superior, Logan far more durable and Batman really stands no chances of KOing him.

wait wait wait wait You gave spiderman 4.5/5...............and you thought Logans claws were allowed...........

Phantom Zone

Oh YES HE DID. It was shown in uncanny x-men that right after the crash he was assaulted by and army of meta humans.

Which issue?

Apolloknight

One on One h2h fight intelligences means nothing. Your not going to be out smarting your opponent unless there complete morons. Skill is a real factor. Hell instincts is far bigger factor in a one on one fight as well in an areana setting.

Don't care what you guys are talking about (I seriously forgot what thread I was reading when I read this so whatever its about I could care less who wins).

But battlehammer, if you think intelligence means nothing in H2H combat, you are sadly misguided.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Don't care what you guys are talking about (I seriously forgot what thread I was reading when I read this so whatever its about I could care less who wins).

But battlehammer, if you think intelligence means nothing in H2H combat, you are sadly misguided.

Thats putting it midly. Apollos back. w00t

Battlehammer
Not really. There are different sorts of intelligences. Just becuases some one IQ is hirer does not mean it will aid them in a h2h fight.

Instincts are far greater in this type of scenerio.

He not fighting rhino here. he not going to be tricking anything into beating them selfs. intellect not going to play a factor.

Phantom Zone
Which issue? What the f**k?

Not really. There are different sorts of intelligences. Just becuases some one IQ is hirer does not mean it will aid them in a h2h fight.

Instincts are far greater in this type of scenerio.

He not fighting rhino here. he not going to be tricking anything into beating them selfs. intellect not going to play a factor.

Fail. thumb down

Battlehammer
Im at school it final week I get the issue to you later.

how did I fail? I mean by your logic you must assume batman beats capt. I mean batman IQ is greater so according to you that means he wins.

it awful Logic. Being more intelligent does not mean you have an advantage in 10n 1 fight. some of the best UFC fighters are as dumb as rocks, but when it comes to fighting there amazing.

Phantom Zone

how did I fail? I mean by your logic you must assume batman beats capt. I mean batman IQ is greater so according to you that means he wins.

it awful Logic. Being more intelligent does not mean you have an advantage in 10n 1 fight. some of the best UFC fighters are as dumb as rocks, but when it comes to fighting there amazing.

Im not saying he beats Wolverine im just saying intelligence will obvoulsy help.

Battlehammer
Im not saying he beats Wolverine im just saying intelligence will obvoulsy help.

why will it help?

does not help in MMA, nor boxing, nor pritty much any sport.

instincts are more highly prized then ones intellect in h2h combat

Phantom Zone
why will it help?

does not help in MMA, nor boxing, nor pritty much any sport.

instincts are more highly prized then ones intellect in h2h combat

Man im not even gonna argue with you. Do yourself a favour and PLEASE think about the stupidity of that statement. no expression

Battlehammer
intellect really not going to be any deciding factor in any of theses match ups.

oh add capt vs batman to the list.

also U.S Agent vs Batman

Phantom Zone
intellect really not going to be any deciding factor in any of theses match ups.

oh add capt vs batman to the list.

also U.S Agent vs Batman

Like I said im not arguing that Batman wins im simply arguing that intelligence helps in martial arts.

Battlehammer
Man im not even gonna argue with you. Do yourself a favour and PLEASE think about the stupidity of that statement. no expression
..........there nothing dumb about it.

One intellectual ability will not be a deciding factor in a hand to ahnd fight unless one of the opponet is retarded.

There different forms of intellect as well.

Look at tyson for one he a complete and utter idiot and yet he was at one time one of the best boxer in the world.

Battlehammer
Like I said im not arguing that Batman wins im simply arguing that intelligence helps in martial arts.

Won't really matter in a fight. If he battle DD or capt or pritty much any one on the list he not winning due to being smarter then his opponet.

Phantom Zone
Won't really matter in a fight. If he battle DD or capt or pritty much any one on the list he not winning due to being smarter then his opponet.

Ok I agree with that but like it said intelligence obvoulsy helps......

Battlehammer
Ok I agree with that but like it said intelligence obvoulsy helps......

slightly, but by no margin that worth mentioning.

hell instincts helps you as well, likly greater in such a scenerio, but still it really not worth mentioning as well.

Battlehammer
any one here like or read thunder cats?

Apolloknight

Your thinking of two different types of intellect, you think fighting is all about instinct and its not. Let me, let you know something.

The reason why you are misguided in the first place is because you assume im talking about book smarts, which im not. Truly if you could see beyond the word "intelligence" you would know that there are many different types.

Even this "instinct" word you keep throwing around is simply not applied to just H2H combat.

"Man I couldn't figure out question 42 on my test but my instincts keep telling me to go with C."

"Was it right?"

"Sure was!"

You see, although he didn't know the answer to the question, something keep telling him the answer was C. Maybe the answer was posted on the board a few weeks earlier and although he didn't read it his mind sublimely picked it up. Or he may of been reading it one tired night and again didn't register it but his mind, sublimely, picked it up. When it came time for test day, although he couldn't remember where he saw it or why it looked so familiar, he somehow knew the right answer was C. He didn't know why or how, but he knew that was the right answer. (although if he would of actually studied and payed attention he could of saved himself much hassle during the test and intelligently picked the right answer.)

Lets apply this logic to fighting.

Most pro fighters are already in amazing condition and although they still work out religiously, how can one get better at fighting?

You say the professional fighters fight with nothing but instinct, remember you said intelligence doesn't matter. But if that's the case, why do they study tapes so hard before a big fight?

They watch, and watch and watch and watch and look for small holes in their opponents defense in which they can exploit. They practice and practice on their own weakness because if they are an "intelligent" fighter they are already going to know their opponent is putting in the same video review looking for any weakness in their game.

After many weeks and long hours of practice and review fight night arrives. He's gathered everything he knows on the fighter and at the same time worked on his own weakness.

In all the tapes he's watched he knows, that his foe is absolutely horrible at defending the overhand right after committing to an attack. He also knows that his opponent is amazingly strong and with but a few clean blows can put him down. He already knows to intelligently watch his punches, for one false move may be his last.

As the fight starts and goes on his body starts to, hmm, not really forget about the overhand right , but its no where near the forefront of his thoughts.

This is where, battlehammer your instincts take over, but not in the manner you speak of. You see because he studied the fight so much, he now doesn't have to think about how strong his opponent is, his body knows it, he doesn't have to think about watching his punches, his body automatically does it for him.

His body is on auto-pilot and everything is a controlled blur (any body who has fought organized before knows what the hell im talking about).

Suddenly his foe commits to an attack and NOW his "instincts" take over. His body automatically throws an overhand right, he didn't think about, his body just did it.

Clean hit, his foe goes down, fights over.

Do you see where Im coming from battlehammer?

Yes his instincts may have taken over but, it was his intelligence that gave him the edge. He wouldn't of instinctively knew to throw that punch if he didn't put in the long days of work. He studied his opponent and it paid off.

And although the fight ended with an instinctive Overhand right, the punch actually originated from a small gym, or even a house, where the fighter sat by himself or with his trainer, and found out his opponent was weak against that punch.

Now im not saying intelligence wins every fight, hell im not even saying it wins a majority, I mean crazy s*** does happen.

But what I know for a fact is that intelligence DOES matter.

Battlehammer
apollo I have you block I can't even read what your saying. nor do I really care. I bet it a bunch of nonsenses were you completely missed what I was saying

Im not even sure why I have you block wierd.

Apolloknight
apollo I have you block I can't even read what your saying. nor do I really care. I bet it a bunch of nonsenses were you completely missed what I was saying

That's cool friend, I have no problem with you. I don't hold grudges in any aspect of my life and truly not on an Internet forum where I know nobody personally and debate "comic book characters".

Just trying to let you know how I see things.

Phantom Zone

Do yourself a favour, calm down, dont assume hes talking nonsense and try reading it again.

Battlehammer
Do yourself a favour, calm down, dont assume hes talking nonsense and try reading it again.

im quite calm. I did not read it in the first places............I told you I have him blocked...............

And as I said being smarter in theses match ups are not going to give him any advantage that would give him wins. It be his skills and other atrributes if anything.

shiv

Spiderman 0/10

Night Wing 0/10

hawlk eye 1/10

echo 9/10

Dardevil 0/10

Punisher 0/10

Wolverine 0/10

Silver Samuria 2/10

Current Bucky 0/10

green arrow connor 1/10

Blade 0/10

Elektra 10/10

Stone 10/10

Luke Cage 0/10

Shang-chi 8/10

Iron Fist 8/10

Moon Knight 8/10

Task Master 10/10

Mister X 9/10

Juggernaught ?/10

Magneto ?/10 considering wolverine vs Magneto h2h encounters

Battlehammer
..............shiv what..........your list is kinda crazy.

Starscream M

Look at tyson for one he a complete and utter idiot and yet he was at one time one of the best boxer in the world.

laughing out loud tyson's prob smarter than you think

Battlehammer
laughing out loud tyson's prob smarter than you think

lol im not to sure about that lol.

spidey-dude
only thng tysons capable of doing now is biting folks ears off

golem370
He became the Youngest heavy champion of all time I believe

Starscream M
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Your thinking of two different types of intellect, you think fighting is all about instinct and its not. Let me, let you know something.

The reason why you are misguided in the first place is because you assume im talking about book smarts, which im not. Truly if you could see beyond the word "intelligence" you would know that there are many different types.

Even this "instinct" word you keep throwing around is simply not applied to just H2H combat.

"Man I couldn't figure out question 42 on my test but my instincts keep telling me to go with C."

"Was it right?"

"Sure was!"

You see, although he didn't know the answer to the question, something keep telling him the answer was C. Maybe the answer was posted on the board a few weeks earlier and although he didn't read it his mind sublimely picked it up. Or he may of been reading it one tired night and again didn't register it but his mind, sublimely, picked it up. When it came time for test day, although he couldn't remember where he saw it or why it looked so familiar, he somehow knew the right answer was C. He didn't know why or how, but he knew that was the right answer. (although if he would of actually studied and payed attention he could of saved himself much hassle during the test and intelligently picked the right answer.)

Lets apply this logic to fighting.

Most pro fighters are already in amazing condition and although they still work out religiously, how can one get better at fighting?

You say the professional fighters fight with nothing but instinct, remember you said intelligence doesn't matter. But if that's the case, why do they study tapes so hard before a big fight?

They watch, and watch and watch and watch and look for small holes in their opponents defense in which they can exploit. They practice and practice on their own weakness because if they are an "intelligent" fighter they are already going to know their opponent is putting in the same video review looking for any weakness in their game.

After many weeks and long hours of practice and review fight night arrives. He's gathered everything he knows on the fighter and at the same time worked on his own weakness.

In all the tapes he's watched he knows, that his foe is absolutely horrible at defending the overhand right after committing to an attack. He also knows that his opponent is amazingly strong and with but a few clean blows can put him down. He already knows to intelligently watch his punches, for one false move may be his last.

As the fight starts and goes on his body starts to, hmm, not really forget about the overhand right , but its no where near the forefront of his thoughts.

This is where, battlehammer your instincts take over, but not in the manner you speak of. You see because he studied the fight so much, he now doesn't have to think about how strong his opponent is, his body knows it, he doesn't have to think about watching his punches, his body automatically does it for him.

His body is on auto-pilot and everything is a controlled blur (any body who has fought organized before knows what the hell im talking about).

Suddenly his foe commits to an attack and NOW his "instincts" take over. His body automatically throws an overhand right, he didn't think about, his body just did it.

Clean hit, his foe goes down, fights over.

Do you see where Im coming from battlehammer?

Yes his instincts may have taken over but, it was his intelligence that gave him the edge. He wouldn't of instinctively knew to throw that punch if he didn't put in the long days of work. He studied his opponent and it paid off.

And although the fight ended with an instinctive Overhand right, the punch actually originated from a small gym, or even a house, where the fighter sat by himself or with his trainer, and found out his opponent was weak against that punch.

Now im not saying intelligence wins every fight, hell im not even saying it wins a majority, I mean crazy s*** does happen.

But what I know for a fact is that intelligence DOES matter.

since you blocked him, I'm quoting him so you can read what he said

Battlehammer
I have you blocked as well..............

Lord Feron

Spiderman 0/10

Night Wing 6/10

hawlk eye 7/10

echo idk who this is

Dardevil 4/10

Punisher 6/10

Wolverine 0/10

Silver Samuria 5/10

Current Bucky 5/10 (don't know enuf about bucky, i know he is caps replacement but is he just as good? if so bats only takes it 3/10)

green arrow connor /10

Blade 6/10

Elektra 6/10

Stone not sure lots of ppl w/ this name i think.

Luke Cage 2/10

Shang-chi idk who this is

Iron Fist 2/10

Moon Knight 6/10

Task Master 0/10

Mister X (this the dude that can warp relity by touch?) no chance for bats

Juggernaught no competitions for juggs

Magneto no competitions of Mags

Just to be clear I the ratings is how many bats can win against the guy listed.

Starscream M
I have you blocked as well.............. unblock me! mad

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron

echo idk who this is

Shang-chi idk who this is

Mister X (this the dude that can warp relity by touch?) no chance for bats

echo was trained by stick, she deft but can mimic moves like taskmaster

stone is also trained by stick and a sparing partner of DD if not mistaken

shang-chi is a character based off of burce lee he a chi amper and a sick fighter.

miaster x is a wolverine villain who has shown superhuman levels of speed and has master ever form of fighting and a low level telepath.

Starscream M

golem370
Shang Chi- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Shang-Chi

Stone- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_%28Marvel_Comics%29

&

Echo- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Echo_%28Maya_Lopez%29

Battlehammer
thanks golem

golem370
Good vs for Batman
Black Tarantula
Doctor Octopus
Foreniger
Delilah Marvel

::TNA_TITAN::
i think Moon Knight could beat him, Daredevil it could go either way and I also fink spiderman might win because of his agility, strength and wall crawling for resting.

psycho gundam
foreigner damn it, he fought with black-suit spidey.

Juk3n
Icant quite believe my eyes..

There are actually people Still around that think

Bats - 10 Spidey - 0

Spidey can benchpress at least a Subway cart, is probably 2wice as fast has a slight precog and can also take a hit like a champ..

Bats is no ***, i know this, but imo its a comparative class difference.
Spidey could probably PHYSICALLY take Bats head off with a punch...as opposed the bloody nose he'd get from a hit from Bats?

does what ive said really sound THAT farfetched?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by psycho gundam
foreigner damn it, he fought with black-suit spidey.

That was the cloth version of the black suit, not the Venom symbiote. And anyway in Marvel 616 continuity, the Symbiote didn't enhance any of Spiderman's abilities

carnage52
batman kirb stomps there sorry unimportant asses

::TNA_TITAN::
Spiderman-4/10

Night Wing-7/10

hawlk eye-8/10

echo ???

Dardevil6/10

Punisher- 6/10

Wolverine-4/10

Silver Samuria-7/10

Current Bucky-8/10

green arrow connor8/10

Blade-6/10

Elektra8/10

Stone???

Luke Cage-3/10

Shang-chi- not sure

Iron Fist- not sure

Moon Knight-4/10

Task Master-7/10

Mister X-6/10

carnage52
Originally posted by BUSTER1
That smiling banana can dance all he wants-Bats ain't getting a single win against Logan, h2h with no weapons. Logan is a master at martial arts like Batman, but he is faster, stronger has healing factor and far greater stamina. Oh and I almost forgot, the unbreakable bones lol unbreakable bones
brains batman<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<logan
Happy Dance

carnage52
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Spiderman 9/10

Night Wing 10/10

hawlk eye 10/10

echo 8/10

Dardevil 8/10

Punisher 10/10

Wolverine 7/10

Silver Samuria 7/10

Current Bucky 10/10 (don't know enuf about bucky, i know he is caps replacement but is he just as good? if so bats only takes it 3/10)

green arrow connor 10 /10

Blade 9/10

Elektra 9/10

Luke Cage 7/10

Shang-chi 9/10

Iron Fist 10/10

Moon Knight 9/10

Task Master 10/10

Mister X 5/10

Juggernaut 7/10

Magneto 9/10 :yup and the bannana keeps dancing Happy Dance

Just to be clear I the ratings is how many bats can win against the guy listed.

BUSTER1
carnage52 -do you have any knowledge of Marvel characters at all-how is Bats going to beat Juggernaut???

Jugglenaut
Just ignore him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.