Okay, Yes They Do Exist ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
OKAY, YES THEY DO EXIST ...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/may/1.jpg

... AND THEY NEED 'WORLD GOVERNANCE' TO KEEP THEM IN LINE ...

Hello all ...

My thanks to David J. Rothschild, oops, sorry, Rothkopf, for outlining one of the major manufactured excuses that will be employed to sell the world government, the global dictatorship, to the people.

I'm sure it wasn't his intention to release the genie, but he has all the same in his book, Superclass: The Global Power Elite and the World They Are Making. Like all people and publications serving the agenda, the book is attracting wide publicity as he shuffles between the mainstream microphones revealing that a 'global elite' controls the world.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/may/2.jpg

That's good thing on the face of it until you realise a few things about Mr. Rothkopf. First of all he is a servant to the elite himself, a mouse who serves the Dragon:

He was Deputy Undersecretary of Commerce for International Trade in the administration of Illuminati place-man, Bill Clinton.
He was managing director of the notorious Kissinger Associates, headed by war criminal Henry Kissinger, one of the most active and significant Illuminati manipulators of the past 50 years.
He is a visiting scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International 'Peace', an Illuminati creation exposed for manipulating war.
He now has his own company, Garten Rothkopf, 'an international advisory firm specializing in emerging markets investing and risk management related services'.
So here we have a man 'exposing' the global elite when he served in the political administration of one of their puppet presidents; served the agenda of a major Illuminati operative in Henry Kissinger; works for a 'peace' foundation, created by the Illuminati, which its own minutes revealed had helped to manipulate the United States into the First World War and sent a telegram to President Woodrow Wilson telling him not to let the slaughter end too quickly before American society had been irreversibly changed; and Rothkopf makes his money today at Garten Rothkopf by advising the very elite he claims to expose.

To say the very least there is more to know here - especially when you see his 'solution' to the power of this 'global elite': global governance.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/may/3.jpg

The Rothkopfs and their like can sell their ideas by exploiting basically two things ... the sense of decency among large numbers of people and the naivety and ignorance of that very same population.

The naivety comes from a failure to see that the same force can work through apparently different 'sides' and that those criticising one 'side' can actually be serving the interests of that 'side', or rather the force that controls all 'sides', because the outcome is what matters, not the means of achieving it.

The ignorance comes from not knowing (a) the goals of this elite and (b) its methods of manipulation.

If you are going to get people behind your 'solutions' you have to appear to support the best interests of your target population groups and share their values of fairness and justice. Even though these people may hold those values only as a mental concept and not as a spur to action, you still need to connect with their psychological aspirations at least.

Once that is done, their minds open to your suggestions for 'positive change' in pursuit of the 'values' you appear to agree on. This is the scam that Barack Obama and his minders like Zbigniew Brzezinski are playing out right now, the same with Hillary Clinton and political manipulators worldwide.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/may/4.jpg
Rothkopf's friend, Illuminati Man

So Rothkopf makes his connection with the values of the people by highlighting that a small rich and powerful elite controls the world, a fact that is now blatantly obvious and ever-gathering numbers are getting ever-more ill-at-ease with the ever-expanding centralisation of power.

Rothkopf explains how this elite gets together to discuss their mutual interests in clan gatherings like Bohemian Grove, the Bilderberg Group and the World Economic Forum held at Davos in Switzerland. In short, Rothkopf feels our pain. As an article at salon.com put it:

'... Rothkopf's credible, if not especially original argument in "Superclass" is that over the past several decades a "global elite" has emerged whose connections to each other have become more significant than their ties to their home nations and governments. They schmooze regularly at conferences like Davos, go to the same schools, serve together on corporate and nonprofit boards, and above all do business with each other constantly -- to the point that they have become a kind of culture in themselves, a "class without a country," as Rothkopf puts it. Furthermore, these people are "the new leadership class for our era" ...

... Rothkopf announces that he and his researchers have identified "just over 6,000" people who match his definition of the superclass - that is, who have met complicated (and vaguely explained) metrics designed to determine "the ability to regularly influence the lives of millions of people in multiple countries worldwide." These include heads of state and religious and military leaders -- even the occasional pop star, like Bono -- but the core membership is businessmen: hedge fund managers, technology entrepreneurs and private equity investors.'

All of which supports what I have been saying and writing for the last nearly 20 years, basic though Rothkopf's 'exposure' can be shown to be when compared with the scale of information now available, ancient and modern.

The advance of the globalist agenda has reached the point where it is no longer credible to deny that the very few dictate the lives of the very many through government, finance, business, military and media. So, rather than deny the obvious and lose all credibility, use this to your advantage by creating a problem in search of a solution.

This is what Rothkopf does, either knowingly, or perhaps, through his own ignorance, unknowingly, though I frankly doubt that given his background.

He represents what I call the fall-back technique that I have observed so often in the Illuminati's modus operandi. They deny what they don't want people to know for as long as they can get away with it. Only when it is patently obvious and with no further lines of defence available do they then give ground, just a little, and retreat to the new fall-back position.

So, for example, they will deny that there is any problem with cleanliness in hospitals or a particular drug or breathing in asbestos until there are so many dead bodies linked to these causes that they can deny the blatant no longer. They then relocate their lines of defence with 'Yes, there have been problems, which we have now introduced new measures to deal with and there is no longer any need for concern'.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/may/5.jpg
'Sound the retreat, but not too far - we'll admit we exist, but say a world government will sort us out.'

Deano
Something similar is planned for the global elite. They have always denied that there is any such group and ridiculed people like me for saying so. Their worst nightmare is that the public should realise the true extent of their connections and control and it has reached the stage of public exposure and experience where denying their existence is no longer a credible course.

So they respond by accepting their own existence, but portray themselves as a loose network of individual people and corporations pursuing matters of mutual interest that cross national borders, rather than what they really are - a hierarchical power structure, pyramidal in nature, in which they, themselves, are controlled by an elite within an elite, a cabal within a cabal.

This inner-cabal, the few within the few, control governments as much they do the corporations or, if you go high enough, corporation, singular. Their goal is a global dictatorship via a world government, world army and the subordinate superstates of the European Union, American Union, African Union and Asia-Pacific Union.

So they are very happy for 'global governance' to be perceived as the only solution to the problem of transnational corporate power because 'global governance' is what their masters have been working towards for thousands of years.

The 'Left', the 'Greens' and those who come under the collective term of 'Liberals' are being played like a Stradivarius to this end. Put another way, a little knowledge can be a very dangerous thing if you can't see the wider connections and goals at work here.

The 'Liberal/Left' coalition rightly challenges the abuses across the world of both planet and poor by the mega-corporations and opposes what is called 'globalisation'. But to protect their world view of 'Right and Left', 'good guys and bad guys', 'us and them', they ridicule or condemn myself and others for saying that globalisation is the public face of a global conspiracy playing out in our daily lives.

No, no, they say. There is not a coordinated conspiracy for a global dictatorship, it's just those evil corporations motivated by the desire for power and greed. Yet as I have said so many times, the corporations are not the originators of globalisation, but merely the vehicles for it.

The origins are with the Shadow People that sit atop the pyramids that dictate the policy of governments, banks, corporations, military and media.

Thus, these hidden masters are delighted to exploit the dislike and mistrust of their corporations to gather support for their global 'institutions' to be created as the solution to the perceived problem of the abuse of corporate power.

The 'Liberal/Left' in all its forms is being manipulated to support the imposition of a global political and bureaucratic dictatorship controlled by the very same people who control the corporate dictatorship they so oppose.

I better stop shaking my head before I wear my neck out.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/may/6.jpg
But it's not capitalism, it's cartelism - political and financial

Enter David J. Rothkopf and Superclass: The Global Power Elite and the World They Are Making. He articulates the new fall-back position - 'Oh, yes, we do exist, but there's no conspiracy'. An Amazon review said:

'Perhaps the biggest revelation in the book is that there is no big secret, no hidden conspiracy or world-wide shadow organization running the show. As Rothkopf concludes, "the individuals who take part in these institutions and who participate in certain elite events, clubs and conferences and casual dinners, probably do not have secret designs for world domination, but most likely do have common interests." They are agenda-setters, not conspirators ...'

Breathtaking bollocks that may be, but it sings from the song-sheet that Rothkopf calls a book. Then there is the 'solution' to the problem of too much power for this no-conspiracy, just a loose association, 'global elite'. Why, it's 'global governance'. Pass me that feather and I shall swoon

He tells us that the economic might of the Rockefellers' Exxon is the same as that of Sweden. But the Swedish government is responsible to the people, while Exxon is answerable only to its shareholders, he points out.

Oh, so you see, he's one of us; he believes in fairness and justice.

Okay, well what do we do about it, Davie J.? Go on, you know you want to say it ... 'global gover ... gover ... gover ... nance.' He can't bring himself to say global government yet because that might sound too scary for the people that need to be won over and, anyway, that's what those crazy 'conspiracy theorists' have been warning about.

Now Davie is in full flow, song-sheet-in-hand, music playing, spontaneous applause erupting on the streets of Davos.

He talks about the abuses of the few who have most of the money; the need for a global community; how democracy means more to him than sovereignty; and we must create 'the institutions to balance out the imbalances of power'.

Let me pass these words through our Orwellian Translation Unit:

'The elite have used their corporations to get this far along the road to the fascist global state, but to complete the journey we need a world government and the way this can be sold is to say that it will curb the power and abuses of the corporations that are controlled by the same force that will control the world government.'

Put all this through the Icke Translation Unit and this is what you get: Problem-Reaction-Solution.

Once again freedom is the fall guy in Rothkopf's new world order. Freedom must be curtailed in pursuit of global 'justice', he says, in the same way that freedom must be curtailed, we are told, in pursuit of protecting the people from the 'terrorists'.

Same old outcome, just a little tinker with the wording. 'We must sacrifice freedom to ensure security' becomes 'We must sacrifice freedom to ensure justice'.

Rothkopf's book is an expeditionary force, a toe in the water, to this end. The reaction will be carefully studied, noted and adjustments made here and there. Then they'll send in the big boys for the big sell of world government = world justice.

For the Hidden Hand time is short, so I doubt it will be long.

Mr Parker
I got to get this book,lots of great information in there.thanks for the info Deano.btw,you should post this in thegeneral discussion section so more people see it.Not many people will get to see it in this forum.

Bat Dude
Now THIS is interesting...

And the explanation is superb...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention... I think I'll go meditate on it now...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I got to get this book,lots of great information in there.thanks for the info Deano.btw,you should post this in thegeneral discussion section so more people see it.Not many people will get to see it in this forum. Why do you say thanks for the info? It's not like you're going to use it for anything but annoying the norm.

jaden101
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why do you say thanks for the info? It's not like you're going to use it for anything but annoying the norm.

i can virtually garauntee he didn't even read it all...he never does...by his own admission...the irony being he complains regularly of not wanting to read "bible length quotes", all the while claiming he's read dozens of books on certain subject

the proof is in the pudding...he praised deano for copying and pasting a thread about China....saying that it wasn't his usual "lizards control the earth" threads...when in fact a huge part of it was about "dragon men" and half dragon/ half human hybrids which rule China

Deano
i dont think parker did read it. the newsletter is not praising the book in question. so i dont know why he would want to buy it

what did you actually think of the newsletter jaden?

jaden101
goes without saying really

Deano
tell me more smile

jaden101
i think it shows the fractured and in-fighting nature of the conspiracy theorist movement

Deano
i dont think that rothkop guy is a conspiracy theorist as such.

do you believe in this global elite now? did you ever? is it as extreme as david icke suggests?

i was just asking because i couldnt remember your views on this issue.

jaden101
i believe that corporations have too much power and i believe that they all meet to discuss economic factors to benefit themselves...but then none of this is anything that isn't widely known in the public domain

what i dont believe is that it's even possible to install a world government, at least not in the current state of the world because the massively opposing ideals of the large powers in the world mean it just wont happen

what i also want to know is how these "bloodlines" of power react when someone builds a massive corporation up from nothing...for example Bill Gates' microsoft....now probably one of the most profitable and powerful corporations in the world and who's technology allows all these other corporations to exist

is there some sort of an invitation into the global elite that is dished out once someone has aquirred enough wealth?...do they threaten that person's corporation with destruction if they don't conform and tow the ruling elite line?

there's so many factors which cannot be explained away that i think it is incredible to think that a small group of people are implementing a global conspiracy to rule the world...especially not a bunch of crusty old men....and even more so a bunch of half men half lizard aliens from wherever?

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
i believe that corporations have too much power and i believe that they all meet to discuss economic factors to benefit themselves...but then none of this is anything that isn't widely known in the public domain

i agree. But research suggests that an handful of people are at the top running the game.

yes you are right..world government wont happen now because people wont accept it..But maybe after the next couple of 'terrorist attacks'? or maybe the next world war?

Remember what they tryed to do after world war 1? install a league of nations. That failed so they tryed again after the next staged world war 2. They installed the united nations.

The world government is the plan and that im sure of. Its just a scary thought to think what they will do to make it happen.

Remember rockefellas quote? He knows and says it is coming.

He is just another tool and I would say he has been warned by them in some sort of fashion. Maybe he is part of them?
http://www.stateoftheart.nl/phenomenon/frames/subjects/cults/illuminate/illuminati.htm
Stupid website i knwo but im pretty sure it can all be explained. there is some info on how it all weaves together. i can only say you should read one of david ickes new books or somthing similar. as much as you probably dislike him and his certain lizard theorys, he does however give detailed and 'sane' information on how it all works. Bill gates is indeed mentioned in the book.

If you do enough digging, you will find that it all comes together perfectly. its not entierly impossible.

jaden101
the problem is that the "facts" are, more often than not, made up in order to make people and corporations fit the story....rather than them fitting because the facts are actually factual

as for your point about the united nations...it's actually been a hinderence to world government than a help as the world was more fractured after it's creation than at any other point in modern history...it was concieved of in order to prevent nuclear holocaust...the irony being if there was a nuclear holocaust there probably would be a single world government by now

you're right...the website is stupid...it reads as if it's been writtin by a 12 year old...it's laughable in its simplicity

you have to wonder, if these bloodlines have been manipulating the population in order to control the world for "thousands of years" as is claimed in your original post...then why would they simply allow someone like gates to saunter into their plans and have a high degree of influence within their alleged organization....they wouldn't

and there are many examples of people have become billionaires from nothing...are all these people indoctrinated into this so called elite?...infact 2/3 of all the worlds 946 billionaires made their money from scratch...and didn't inherit it through bloodlines

surely at least 1 of them...even if they did succumb to this elite...would spill all on their death bed out of a sense of guilt or loyalty to the class which they came from

Deano
not every billionaire gets noticed. i doubt they even care who becomes billionaires.

like i say, its only an HANDFUL of people who actually run everything as bill hicks quite angrilyl said one time.

The people below them billionaires or not, dont know the proper agenda. They may be able to figure out what these people are planning and can give good evidence now and again, but thats all. Rockerfeller for example said what is coming. He knows the agenda and i wouldnt turn the other cheek at what he has to say.

And its only a theory in regards to the time span of this elite. Some say thousands of years while some say its only a few hundred.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
not every billionaire gets noticed. i doubt they even care who becomes billionaires.

like i say, its only an HANDFUL of people who actually run everything as bill hicks quite angrilyl said one time.

The people below them billionaires or not, dont know the proper agenda. They may be able to figure out what these people are planning and can give good evidence now and again, but thats all. Rockerfeller for example said what is coming. He knows the agenda and i wouldnt turn the other cheek at what he has to say.

And its only a theory in regards to the time span of this elite. Some say thousands of years while some say its only a few hundred.

the entire conspiracy hinges on who controls the money if you're implicating the people you mention...are they not famed for a paraphrase similar to "i care not who controls the policy of a country so long as i control the money"

so to say that they dont notice or care about the richest people and companies on the planet or what they are doing is a bit farcical is it not?

Deano
bill gates isnt in the club though. he cant influence much

its not about themoney for them anymore. its the power and control

jaden101
it's not about the money?...for a group of banking families?

lord xyz
i dont think parker did read it. the newsletter is not praising the book in question. so i dont know why he would want to buy it

what did you actually think of the newsletter jaden? Somehow, it's way funnier when you point out his stupidity.

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
it's not about the money?...for a group of banking families?

there main goal at the time was to control the money so they could start to gain control of everything else. Now they have the money, the main goal NOW is control of you.

lord xyz
there main goal at the time was to control the money so they could start to gain control of everything else. Now they have the money, the main goal NOW is control of you. But jaden has no chip in his brain.

jaden101
there main goal at the time was to control the money so they could start to gain control of everything else. Now they have the money, the main goal NOW is control of you.

but increasingly, nowadays, they dont have the money....they still need it...so how do they control this ever increasing number of self-made billionaires

i would use a "there's a few people in here with chips on their shoulders" joke....but i wont...damn...i just did

Doc. Savage

what did you actually think of the newsletter jaden? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.