cyborg superman vs depowered tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
they fight on cybertron

who wins?

Starscream M
depowered tyrant stomps cyborg

fangirl101
cyborg twist tyrant a new one. manipulating the source wal makes me think that tyrant, who is primarily cyber tech himself, will be taken over by cyborg.

Soljer
Originally posted by fangirl101
cyborg twist tyrant a new one. manipulating the source wal makes me think that tyrant, who is primarily cyber tech himself, will be taken over by cyborg.

Good point.

Henshaw very well may be able to use that to his advantage.

guy222
tyrant

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
cyborg twist tyrant a new one. manipulating the source wal makes me think that tyrant, who is primarily cyber tech himself, will be taken over by cyborg. is tyrant primarily tech? my opinion would change if that is the case

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps him.

Avlon
Originally posted by Starscream M
is tyrant primarily tech? my opinion would change if that is the case

He looks like it. Can't say for sure.

Also, it depends on the version of cybertron. If there are things like the "underbase" that grant godlike power, then it's all Borgs for the taking.

Or things like the last autobot, or even the power of primus himself since they are directly part of Cybertrons power.

The Last autobot can do things like recreate and merge souls, bring back the dead, recreate planets..etc.

llagrok
Two technopaths? I say neither works

Since I believe Borg is physically superior, he should win it.

Avlon
Hmm...

The type of power that can possibly be tapped within cybertron.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3923/issue80page13jz6.th.jpghttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4500/issue80page14pu6.th.jpghttp://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2865/issue80page15rn7.th.jpghttp://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6383/issue80page16qm9.th.jpghttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5208/issue80page18ts5.th.jpg

Avlon
Or possibly something like the underbase. smile

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7955/issue50page01oi4.th.jpghttp://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5345/issue50page02ue5.th.jpg

Kutulu
Originally posted by Avlon
He looks like it. Can't say for sure.

Also, it depends on the version of cybertron. If there are things like the "underbase" that grant godlike power, then it's all Borgs for the taking.

Or things like the last autobot, or even the power of primus himself since they are directly part of Cybertrons power.

The Last autobot can do things like recreate and merge souls, bring back the dead, recreate planets..etc.

WTF kinda bullsh!t are you making up now, you fukcing fool?

Avlon
Originally posted by Kutulu
WTF kinda bullsh!t are you making up now, you fukcing fool?

Who's making anything up? Certainly nothing like your "WWH is above ODIN" delusions.

My my, aren't we angry because of a troll pwning you. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Two technopaths? I say neither works

Since I believe Borg is physically superior, he should win it. Neither can beat the other with assuming control of tech. Tyrant is way above him. He crushes top tiers easily and has the power to actually beat on Galactus. Borg doesnt have a chance here.

TricksterPriest
so he destroys Henshaw's body. Big whup. Henshaw pulls a Unicron and turns Cybertron itself into his body.

Or he taps some of the insane powers under the surface.

psycho gundam
the real question is: who got there first? technopaths and cybertron could mean an army.

Marvelknight
A depowered Tyrant still take CS. 8/10

starlock
Tyrant for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
so he destroys Henshaw's body. Big whup. Henshaw pulls a Unicron and turns Cybertron itself into his body.

Or he taps some of the insane powers under the surface. Tyrant could so the same thing. Being a technopath cancels each other out as they both have mastery over technology.

xjustice69x
tyrant imo takes this easy

Avlon
Anyone have proof/scans/issues of Tyrant's technopathy?

Not his cosmic power level, but his actual feats using technopathy.

jadervason
Anyone have proof/scans/issues of Tyrant's technopathy?

Not his cosmic power level, but his actual feats using technopathy.

Yeah, if they were one on one out in space, even with rings I don't think Henshaw has the juice necessary to overcome Tyrant. On cybertron, however...well, Henshaw has proven that no body is too large for him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
Yeah, if they were one on one out in space, even with rings I don't think Henshaw has the juice necessary to overcome Tyrant. On cybertron, however...well, Henshaw has proven that no body is too large for him. Both of their power over tech would cancel each others out. Tyrant is much more powerful and he wins this easily.

jadervason
Originally posted by quanchi112
Both of their power over tech would cancel each others out. Tyrant is much more powerful and he wins this easily.

Why do you think Tyrant is a superior or equivalent technopath? Henshaw is really more of a "Matterpath"

quanchi112
Why do you think Tyrant is a superior or equivalent technopath? Henshaw is really more of a "Matterpath" Whether hes superior or not its immaterial. Tyrant is way beyond the Cyborg.

jadervason
If they weren't on Cybertron, then I'd suppose.

kevdude
saying tyrant

quanchi112
If they weren't on Cybertron, then I'd suppose. It doesnt matter where they are. Tyrant has the same control over tech that Henshaw has so it cancels each others out. Tyrant dominates.

Superherovandal
Does he really now? I'd like to see some proof rather than take your word on it? Scans?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Does he really now? I'd like to see some proof rather than take your word on it? Scans? You talking to me?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Does he really now? I'd like to see some proof rather than take your word on it? Scans? http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3108p13.jpg

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3108p21-1.jpg

Case closed. Tyrant wins this easily.

TricksterPriest
I see nothing Henshaw cannot accomplish with relative ease. Tyrant can be killed, Henshaw is immortal.

You claim Tyrant's control is equal to Henshaw's? Then show me Tyrant taking over a planet sized computer and using it as his own body. Because Henshaw has already done that at least once.

quanchi112
I see nothing Henshaw cannot accomplish with relative ease. Tyrant can be killed, Henshaw is immortal.

You claim Tyrant's control is equal to Henshaw's? Then show me Tyrant taking over a planet sized computer and using it as his own body. Because Henshaw has already done that at least once. Did you read the scans? It shows him stating he can create more bodies if he so desires and that he ca bend any bit of tech to his will. He manipulated Galactus tech.

Also keep in mind Am was supposedly powerful enough to take out Henshaw. It took the un to take out Tyrant and would utterly erase Henshaw as well. The omega beams did it. Did you forget about that?

TricksterPriest
Dod you read the scans? It shows him stating he can create more bodies if he so desires and that he ca bend any bit of tech to his will. He manipulated Galactus tech.

Also keep in mind Am was supposedly powerful enough to take out Henshaw. It took the un to take out Tyrant and would utterly erase Henshaw as well. The omega beams did it. Did you forget about that?

He didn't do it, therefore, it's a boast. He has not proven that he can exist outside a physical form, unlike Henshaw, who is basically a consciousness.

Galactus tech? Big whup, he was made using that tech. NOT IMPRESSIVE. Try Oan tech, Kryptonian, New God, Tribunal and of course, The Source Wall.

None of which Henshaw had ever encountered before and all of which he was able to control.

The Omega Effect did not kill Henshaw, it trapped him. It's also a unique weapon in comics which Tyrant cannot duplicate.

AM's anti-matter wave kills universes. I fail to see your point, unless you are somehow claiming that Tyrant>AM. Which would be retarded. doped

quanchi112
He didn't do it, therefore, it's a boast. He has not proven that he can exist outside a physical form, unlike Henshaw, who is basically a consciousness.

Galactus tech? Big whup, he was made using that tech. NOT IMPRESSIVE. Try Oan tech, Kryptonian, New God, Tribunal and of course, The Source Wall.

None of which Henshaw had ever encountered before and all of which he was able to control.

The Omega Effect did not kill Henshaw, it trapped him. It's also a unique weapon in comics which Tyrant cannot duplicate.

AM's anti-matter wave kills universes. I fail to see your point, unless you are somehow claiming that Tyrant>AM. Which would be retarded. doped Ok let me explain again to you.

First off one clean shot from the omega beams at full strength oneshotted him and defeated him easily. The only reason he survived is because Darkseid let him survive. He has the power to kill or what ever option he deems fit. Henshaws consciousness was held by Darkseid and then he released him when he felt like it. He could have erased him.

The un is very impresive and to scoff at Galalctus tech and bring up k'nian tech,new god,etc. is being ignorant completely of the ultimate nullifier and comparing it to inferior techs.

When did Am said he woul duse his antimatter gun? Again one galaxy destroying blast almost did the job. He was only a head. Un would erase him completely and is much more powerful than the blast released by the green lanterns.
smile

TricksterPriest
Ok let me explain again to you.

First off one clean shot from the omega beams at full strength oneshotted him and defeated him easily. The only reason he survived is because Darkseid let him survive. He has the power to kill or what ever option he deems fit. Henshaws consciousness was held by Darkseid and then he released him when he felt like it. He could have erased him.

The un is very impresive and to scoff at Galalctus tech and bring up k'nian tech,new god,etc. is being ignorant completely of the ultimate nullifier and comparing it to inferior techs.

When did Am said he woul duse his antimatter gun? Again one galaxy destroying blast almost did the job. He was only a head. Un would erase him completely and is much more powerful than the blast released by the green lanterns.
smile

And yet again, your outright bias rears it's ugly head. roll eyes (sarcastic) As per the retcon, Henshaw is unkillable, up to a galaxy-destroying blast.

Speculation on the OE. You don't know nearly enough to speculate either way, so stop trying.

If Tyrant was such hot shit, why did he not seize control of the UN? stick out tongue You are the ignorant one if you believe Tyrant wouldn't suffer the same fate as everyone else on the Source Wall. Henshaw got out, Tyrant would be trapped for all time.

You have one example of techno-pathy, I have 4 pages of respect worth. You can't win a scan war. Avlon made sure of that.

Anti-matter gun? What....? Gods be damned, you don't get it, do you? hysterical You blind biased fool. THERE WAS NO ANTI-MATTER GUN! It was Anti-Monitor himself who creates the anti-matter wave, not some tech he carries around.

Henshaw was KOed, not killed. Blast released by green lanterns? Jesus christ, did you even read the issue? whatdur All they did was contain the blast from Warworld.

This is idiotic, you don't even know the issues you're trying to quote. thumb down

quanchi112
And yet again, your outright bias rears it's ugly head. roll eyes (sarcastic) As per the retcon, Henshaw is unkillable, up to a galaxy-destroying blast.

Speculation on the OE. You don't know nearly enough to speculate either way, so stop trying.

If Tyrant was such hot shit, why did he not seize control of the UN? stick out tongue You are the ignorant one if you believe Tyrant wouldn't suffer the same fate as everyone else on the Source Wall. Henshaw got out, Tyrant would be trapped for all time.

You have one example of techno-pathy, I have 4 pages of respect worth. You can't win a scan war. Avlon made sure of that.

Anti-matter gun? What....? Gods be damned, you don't get it, do you? hysterical You blind biased fool. THERE WAS NO ANTI-MATTER GUN! It was Anti-Monitor himself who creates the anti-matter wave, not some tech he carries around.

Henshaw was KOed, not killed. Blast released by green lanterns? Jesus christ, did you even read the issue? whatdur All they did was contain the blast from Warworld.

This is idiotic, you don't even know the issues you're trying to quote. thumb down First off heres a scan detailing Darkseid's omega beams that isnt speculation.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p23.jpg

TricksterPriest
First off heres a scan detailing Darkseid's omega beams that isnt speculation.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p23.jpg

A bio. How quaint. And what does this prove? It looks like more Darkseid bashing. doped If you're trying to claim that DS could erase Henshaw, that requires you to not only defend Darkseid, but to refute your own claims regarding the OE.

So you either hoist yourself by your own petard, or admit that you have no idea what you're talking about. big grin

quanchi112
A bio. How quaint. And what does this prove? It looks like more Darkseid bashing. doped If you're trying to claim that DS could erase Henshaw, that requires you to not only defend Darkseid, but to refute your own claims regarding the OE.

So you either hoist yourself by your own petard, or admit that you have no idea what you're talking about. big grin It proves he can disentegrate whatever he feels the need to and shows off its versatility. I like Darkseid and always have. This proves darkseid chose to resurrect him not that he had to. erm

Henshaw is obviously a being who cant take one full shot of the omega beams while others can imo.

I will be respond to your other post here in a moment in its entirety.

TricksterPriest
It proves he can disentegrate whatever he feels the need to and shows off its versatility. I like Darkseid and always have. This proves darkseid chose to resurrect him not that he had to. erm

Henshaw is obviously a being who cant take one full shot of the omega beams while others can imo.

I will be respond to your other post here in a moment in its entirety.

so you admit you're a hypocrite who only uses low showings and out-of-context information to win an arguement? eek!

Badabing
Trick, I don't mind a lively debate but leave the name calling and bashing out of the equation. Thank you.

TricksterPriest
Ah well. Game's over. I won this round. cool

dur King? Sweet. kicking

quanchi112

This is idiotic, you don't even know the issues you're trying to quote. thumb down Ok I have already proven that the omega beams can kill Henshaw if Darkseid wishes them too.

Ok now you say Am possesses this awesome power himself eh? He failed to kill a daxamite twice. He failed and even wanted and set out to kill Sodam Yat. He also didnt put back the guardians who were gathered to destroy him. In the end it took the green lanterns ingenuity and Prime going nutty on everyone to easily get rid of Am. The lanterns caused the blast as it would not have occurred had they not been there. Have you read the issue? You know they performed this feat on purpose and shielded the rest of the planet. Again one galaxy destroying blast left him as a head that imo had to be brought back by manhunters later.

The un is much more than a galaxy destroying blast and would erase Henshaw. So he couldnt survive what killed Tyrant but Tyrant could survive a galaxy destroying blast and darkseid's omega beams. erm

Him escaping the source wall is a neat trick but I dont see why Tyrant couldnt do this. Its not as if Henshaw was the only one to do this anyways.

Again due to Tyrant being able to control the same tech as henshaw and claiming mastery over it I think he wins this easily as he is much more powerful than Henshaw and went toe to toe with Galactus while Henshaw came to Am to have him killed.

illadelph12
Poor form Trickster. thumb down

jadervason
Hm. in a physical match Tyrant would uh, mop the floor with the Cyborg Kal-El.

Assuming he didn't transfer his consciousness into Tyrant's body FTW.

jadervason
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3108p21-1.jpg

Case closed. Tyrant wins this easily.

Galactus is just a top tier. Henshaw beats top tiers easily.

quanchi112
Galactus is just a top tier. Henshaw beats top tiers easily. No he doesnt. I saw three knians throw him like a wounded pup. He laid on the ground while they went after the real threat at the time,Superman Prime. Tyrant meanwhile beats down tiop tiers in packs while Henshaw mistakenly thinks Superman might be his angel of death, he doubted himself against Supes and then when the rings kicked in he realized he was whipping his ass all over the place. Henshaw needs an amp to soundly destroy Superman while Tyrant could beat Superman down and his kryptonian friends easily. stick out tongue

jadervason
Henshaw let Superman and his friends take their best shots and they couldn't even knock him out, let alone kill him.

quanchi112
Henshaw let Superman and his friends take their best shots and they couldn't even knock him out, let alone kill him. They threw him down like garbage. They had bigger fish to fry. Henshaw was too small time for their efforts. They tossed him aside and went for the big gun Prime.

jadervason
They threw him down like garbage. They had bigger fish to fry. Henshaw was too small time for their efforts. They tossed him aside and went for the big gun Prime.

I'm pretty sure the Spectre showed up off panel and unleashed everything he had on Henshaw, managing to just barely knock him down.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Slippyfist
This thread is highly full of stupid.

This isn't a technopath match, it's a fight.

Bentley

eek!

Avlon

I didn't see anything there that Henshaw can't do with ease...and the whole ship would have been Henshaw's plaything. smile

GGS
Anyone remember that feat of Hal Jordans on Henshaw with all the souls of Coast City???

That was pretty impressive to survive that. Amongst all of the other HUGE beatings from high tiers he's taken.

quanchi112
I didn't see anything there that Henshaw can't do with ease...and the whole ship would have been Henshaw's plaything. smile For one he couldnt absorb his energy. For two he doesnt have the power to defeat Galactus. Galactus would have never resorted to his tech on someone who couldnt absorb his energy attack.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
This thread is highly full of stupid.

This isn't a technopath match, it's a fight. Exactly the technopath is a stalemate and Tyrant kicks his ass.

jadervason
Exactly the technopath is a stalemate and Tyrant kicks his ass.

It's not a stalemate, though. Cyborg possesses Tyrant FTW.

llagrok
They threw him down like garbage. They had bigger fish to fry. Henshaw was too small time for their efforts. They tossed him aside and went for the big gun Prime.

This is some pretty shitty arguing.

You have no idea how the fight went on, you have no ****ing idea what happened. All you know is that Henshaw wanted to die. If you can't process that, tough noogies.

jadervason

You have no idea how the fight went on, you have no ****ing idea what happened. All you know is that Henshaw wanted to die. If you can't process that, tough noogies.

Man, it's obvious Spectre showed up and was unable to even scratch Henshaw. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avlon

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7067/26anikawadzusweats2ng9.gif

"Quick! Let's try and find some event and warp it around for teh winsz!"

Utrigita

So henshaw is beating Galactus is that what you are claiming?

jadervason
Originally posted by Utrigita
So henshaw is beating Galactus is that what you are claiming?

Sure, let's go crazy.

Although, Galactus wasn't exactly impressive in those scans.

Utrigita
I have never debated with you hence I don't know what level of seriosity I should place your comment on. smile all forgotten?

No he wasn't especially because later we learn that within Taa II he has completely control over all mechanic not just the moment when Tyrant was in contact with it...

jadervason
I have never debated with you hence I don't know what level of seriosity I should place your comment on. smile all forgotten?

No he wasn't especially because later we learn that within Taa II he has completely control over all mechanic not just the moment when Tyrant was in contact with it...

I mean, Henshaw could have possibly beaten Galactus in that particular situation.

quanchi112
It's not a stalemate, though. Cyborg possesses Tyrant FTW. Tyrant is older and more powerful. He claims he can bend anything like this to his will. He can do practically anything Henshaw can do but is a lot more powerful. Henshaw for the loss.

quanchi112

You have no idea how the fight went on, you have no ****ing idea what happened. All you know is that Henshaw wanted to die. If you can't process that, tough noogies. I have a very good idea what happened. He got his ass beat by three knians. Henshaw also wanted to realize his goal of killing Superman. He failed again.

quanchi112
I mean, Henshaw could have possibly beaten Galactus in that particular situation. He couldnt have absorbed his energy blast. Tyrant could while Henshaw cant. The only reason he tried the tech attack was because Tyrant absorbed his energy attack. I know you didnt read the comic scans I put up.

jadervason
He couldnt have absorbed his energy blast. Tyrant could while Henshaw cant. The only reason he tried the tech attack was because Tyrant absorbed his energy attack. I know you didnt read the comic scans I put up.

Henshaw can absorb energy. Henshaw has DEMONSTRATED that he is the god of technology. Hell, it doesn't even need to be technology. Just matter will do.

Galactus crapped his pants...I'm starting to think both of these guys are overrated.

Terryc250
Tyrant stomps cybe supes..

quanchi112
Henshaw can absorb energy. Henshaw has DEMONSTRATED that he is the god of technology. Hell, it doesn't even need to be technology. Just matter will do.

Galactus crapped his pants...I'm starting to think both of these guys are overrated. Your ignorance is shining through. tyrant is well above Cyborg and no Cyborg couldnt absorb his energy blast. Darkseid shut him down easily with two blasts when all it took was his omega beams at full strength and it was oneshot city. smile

llagrok
I have a very good idea what happened. He got his ass beat by three knians. Henshaw also wanted to realize his goal of killing Superman. He failed again.

How did the fight happen? :/

quanchi112
How did the fight happen? :/ All I know is Cyborg was about to kill Superman and then he got backup from what I assume and they threw his ass into Prime. smile

jadervason
Your ignorance is shining through. tyrant is well above Cyborg and no Cyborg couldnt absorb his energy blast. Darkseid shut him down easily with two blasts when all it took was his omega beams at full strength and it was oneshot city. smile

You sir must be trolling. How can I even respond to this?

Darkseid shut him down easily with two blasts when all it took was his omega beams at full strength and it was oneshot city. smile

Furthermore, those same two blasts? Would have ruined Tyrant.

Phantom Zone

*sigh* I dont that much about DC but im pretty sure Oan and Kryptonian tech are below Galactus tech. Man its like your just ranting.

This is idiotic, you don't even know the issues you're trying to quote. thumb down

What the hell are you arguing about. He just showed you scans of him manipulating Galactus tech! What the hell are you talking about? Your going off on some stupid rant about how Henshaw cant be killed. What the f**k?

Hell it could damn well be argued that Henshaw was actually killed in during The Sinestro War but the manhunters brought him back to life, but thats irrelevant anyway but im not even sure if you can figure that out. Hell Henshaw even stated that Superman almost killed him.

psycho gundam
galactus tech is being underrated here IMO, after all micheal korvac accessed galactus's world ship computer and turned into a multi-versal threat. and galactus purposely made tyrant to be his son/equal like gepetto made pinocchio, thurst for energy and all.

sure galan de-powered him but he did not remove tyrant's capacity to soak up energy like he himself does.
putting tyrant on cybertron is an opportunity for him to access energy
from primus himself, an abstract.

jadervason
When Henshaw was jammed in the source wall, Superman fought him to stop him from accessing the source energies and becoming ZOMFG-unstoppable.

Henshaw can absorb energy too...he can possess and manipulate entire technoplanets...Tyrant claims he can, but Henshaw does it on a regular basis. Even if their technopathic powers are equal, Henshaw has the exp.

Avlon
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
*sigh* I dont that much about DC but im pretty sure Oan and Kryptonian tech are below Galactus tech. Man its like your just ranting.

Baseless speculation. What we do know is that all 3 are very advanced and it the top tier of things.

With all of Cybertrons resources (depending on the version) it's a free for all for whoever can tap into it first.

llagrok
All I know is Cyborg was about to kill Superman and then he got backup from what I assume and they threw his ass into Prime. smile

You didn't see Alan Scott appearing behind Henshaw, did you?

You didn't see the fight, thus you have no proof that he was bested by 3 kryptonians. For all we know Superman alone beat Henshaw, or every hero joined forces against him. It happened off panel, we do not know what happened.

Avlon
When Henshaw was jammed in the source wall, Superman fought him to stop him from accessing the source energies and becoming ZOMFG-unstoppable.

Henshaw can absorb energy too...he can possess and manipulate entire technoplanets...Tyrant claims he can, but Henshaw does it on a regular basis. Even if their technopathic powers are equal, Henshaw has the exp.

From what I saw it that scan, it seems that Tyrant has to be in direct contact with something to manipulate it any way.

Obeserve. This would have been a good time to use his technopath skills:

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/361/55636silversurfer199531vb7.th.jpg

Henshaw would have been able to do it:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5281/returnofsuperman454er6.th.jpg

psycho gundam
the ultimate nullifier isn't just a gun, it's a universal artifact.

aside from the technopathy, who would win in a power to power fight?

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam

imo powerfight tyrant comfortably,i cant see henshaw beating down the teams tyrant did.

Avlon

I should hope everyone knows that...but it's still tech that can be controlled.

In a straight up brawl? Tyrant had problems with Thanos in H2H and Henshaw could keep rebuilding/upgrading indefinitely. On a planet like Cybertron, this would be even worse.

I'd still give it to Tyrant as generally he's supposed to be in a higher tier of power altogether. Henshaw would just be extremely annoying for him like Thanos was.

On Cybertron though, could be anyones game should any of them tap into it's full power.

quanchi112
Baseless speculation. What we do know is that all 3 are very advanced and it the top tier of things.

With all of Cybertrons resources (depending on the version) it's a free for all for whoever can tap into it first. Tyrant is still more powerful and it will come down to who is more powerful as they are both technopaths while Tyrant has a huge edge in experience as he has been around a lot longer.

quanchi112
I should hope everyone knows that...but it's still tech that can be controlled.

In a straight up brawl? Tyrant had problems with Thanos in H2H and Henshaw could keep rebuilding/upgrading indefinitely. On a planet like Cybertron, this would be even worse.

I'd still give it to Tyrant as generally he's supposed to be in a higher tier of power altogether. Henshaw would just be extremely annoying for him like Thanos was.

On Cybertron though, could be anyones game should any of them tap into it's full power. Prove the un can be controlled and its just tech.

Thanos is above anyone who henshaw beat. So your comparison falls short. Henshaw needed rings to assert dominance over Superman while Tyrant asserts dominance over the Surfer(who is Supermans superior),Beta Ray Bill,Jack of Hearts,Ganymede,Morg,etc all trying to beat him at once.

Comparing Henshaw to Thanos falls short as he is just a top tier.

quanchi112
From what I saw it that scan, it seems that Tyrant has to be in direct contact with something to manipulate it any way.

Obeserve. This would have been a good time to use his technopath skills:

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/361/55636silversurfer199531vb7.th.jpg

Henshaw would have been able to do it:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5281/returnofsuperman454er6.th.jpg This gun is not comparable to the un at all.

Avlon
Seeing as those were posted right after my post. I'll assume they are directed at me.

Are you a moron? You asked me to put you on ignore, yet almost every time I post something, strangely enough, your name is right after mine even though you should know by now that I can't see your posts...

Troll much?

quanchi112
Seeing as those were posted right after my post. I'll assume they are directed at me.

Are you a moron? You asked me to put you on ignore, yet almost every time I post something, strangely enough, your name is right after mine.

Troll much? I can respond to whatever I want to. I asked you to put me on ignore because you were insulting and for your sake not mine. You can continue to ignore me if you cant control yourself but you cant ask me to ignore you.

I am not trolling I am debating. Why dont you respond to my points and not me.

jadervason

Are you a moron? You asked me to put you on ignore, yet almost every time I post something, strangely enough, your name is right after mine even though you should know by now that I can't see your posts...

Troll much?

confused

embarrasment

Yeah, he's talking at you.

Quanchi doesn't want to accept it that Tyrant needs to touch something to techopath it, while Henshaw has never had such a limitation.

Henshaw possesses Tyrant's body FTW.

quanchi112
confused

embarrasment

Quanchi doesn't want to accept it that Tyrant needs to touch something to techopath it, while Henshaw has never had such a limitation.

Henshaw possesses Tyrant's body FTW. Henshaw cant possess Tyrant. Where are you getting an idea like this. Tyrant can bend anything to his will. This isnt about technopathy its about them fighting. Tyrant is much more powerful and was beating on Galactus while whats Henshaw greatest moment in the sun? Beating Superman? wink

This thread is spite plain and simple.

Avlon
confused

embarrasment

Henshaw possesses Tyrant's body FTW.

I guess the fact that he tries to debate me even though he knows I can't see his posts is illogical...

I'm simply going by what's on panel. From what I saw, Henshaw is still by far the better technopath. Considering this is Cybertron, that could make a big difference.

quanchi112
I guess the fact that he tries to debate me even though he knows I can't see his posts is illogical...

I'm simply going by what's on panel. From what I saw, Henshaw is still by far the better technopath. Henshaw may have more feats but Tyrants feat imo was more impressive, manipulating Galactus tech used against him in battle. This thread isnt about who is a better technopath its about Tyrant fighting Henshaw.

TricksterPriest
Henshaw cant possess Tyrant. Where are you getting an idea like this. Tyrant can bend anything to his will. This isnt about technopathy its about them fighting. Tyrant is much more powerful and was beating on Galactus while whats Henshaw greatest moment in the sun? Beating Superman? wink

This thread is spite plain and simple.

AHEM. We all know Henshaw can't take Tyrant in a straight fight. And if his body wasn't made of tech, Henshaw wouldn't have much other than pissing him off.

But.....He is made of tech. And this is an arena with a plethora of riches for a strong technopath. The undisputed truth, is that Henshaw is by far the better technopath.

Beating supes isn't close to Henshaw's best. And as I pointed out, Henshaw has already pulled a 'Unicron' so to speak. And personally, I don't give Tyrant a chance against the shit Avlon has shown is inside Cybertron.

Even Tyrant can run out of gas eventually, and it's not a low showing in the least to go down to a planet full of technology controlled by the greatest technopath in comics. Tyrant is basically fighting the entire planet, and you have shown NOTHING to demonstrate that he has technopathic skill on that level. Galactus tech, sure. But nowhere near the skill and level of Hank Henshaw.

A sentient technorganic planet controlled by an insane technopath with access to some of the best tech in comics vs. Tyrant. And that's not even counting things like the Underbase, or Primus.

Tyrant is screwed in this arena.

King Kandy
Tyrant has planet busting power, he can just destroy all the tech if he absolutely needs to.

quanchi112
AHEM. We all know Henshaw can't take Tyrant in a straight fight. And if his body wasn't made of tech, Henshaw wouldn't have much other than pissing him off.

But.....He is made of tech. And this is an arena with a plethora of riches for a strong technopath. The undisputed truth, is that Henshaw is by far the better technopath.

Beating supes isn't close to Henshaw's best. And as I pointed out, Henshaw has already pulled a 'Unicron' so to speak. And personally, I don't give Tyrant a chance against the shit Avlon has shown is inside Cybertron.

Even Tyrant can run out of gas eventually, and it's not a low showing in the least to go down to a planet full of technology controlled by the greatest technopath in comics. Tyrant is basically fighting the entire planet, and you have shown NOTHING to demonstrate that he has technopathic skill on that level. Galactus tech, sure. But nowhere near the skill and level of Hank Henshaw.

A sentient technorganic planet controlled by an insane technopath with access to some of the best tech in comics vs. Tyrant. And that's not even counting things like the Underbase, or Primus.

Tyrant is screwed in this arena. There is no proof to suggest Henshaw is the better technopath. Its only speculation due to Henshaw using it more and having a lot more appearances.

Tyrant is capable of destroying planet busters in packs. Galactus didnt want to fight him because of the damage it could cause. tyrant could waste this planet in no time but could also control it as well as everything bends to his will on this planet. Saying Henshaw overrides Tyrants powers over tech is baseless speculation. So if avlon showed what Cybertron is capable of then Tyrant also has access to this as well.

What is Henshaw's best then trick? Because I guarantee you he has no feats that compare to beating on Galactus and destroying the team of badasses he went through in the Surfer storyline so it falls way short of Tyrant's worst which is losing to Galactus once and getting beat by the un.

Again he isnt the greatest technopath in comics and Tyrant can manipulate tech just as good as Henshaw and is much more powerful. Tyrant for the easy win.

Badabing
Guys, you know who will listen to your points and those who won't. Insulting people or getting aggravated is never a good thing. Please remember that these are only comics.

illadelph12

Tyrant is screwed in this arena.

I'd have to disagree with you (and Avlon) on that line of reasoning Trickster. Taking over non-sentient machines and taking over a techno-organic life form which is near abstract level isn't particularly analogous. Unless you think Henshaw could beat Unicron, Primus, or Magus of the Technarchy as well simply because they are part or wholly mechanical.

Avlon
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd have to disagree with you (and Avlon) on that line of reasoning Trickster. Taking over non-sentient machines and taking over a techno-organic life form which is near abstract level isn't particularly analogous. Unless you think Henshaw could beat Unicron, Primus, or Magus of the Technarchy as well simply because they are part or wholly mechanical.

Hey hey...I've never stated anything of that sort amigo. mad

I simply stated that there is a lot of untapped power in Cybertron which could be the determining factor of this particular battle. So far Henshaw is the better technopath. Tyrant is the (allegedly) uber cosmic being.

A standard Henshaw without powerup's took a respectable amount of damage from Parallax and kept going for a while. Same guy who effortlessly ko'd Supes with one punch. Tyrant had problems with Thanos.

The Last Autobot should be able to whip both Henshaw or Tyrant. The guy can rip and combine souls with a thought.

quanchi112

I simply stated that there is a lot of untapped power in Cybertron which could be the determining factor of this particular battle. Which is fair game for Tyrant as well.

jadervason

I simply stated that there is a lot of untapped power in Cybertron which could be the determining factor of this particular battle. So far Henshaw is the better technopath. Tyrant is the (allegedly) uber cosmic being.

A standard Henshaw without powerup's took a respectable amount of damage from Parallax and kept going for a while. Same guy who effortlessly ko'd Supes with one punch. Tyrant had problems with Thanos.

The Last Autobot should be able to whip both Henshaw or Tyrant. The guy can rip and combine souls with a thought.

Then there's always the Kryptonian factor...

TricksterPriest

I think you're making a false distinction. Primus and Unicron are high end abstracts in physical form. Magus is nowhere near that, and IMO, beatable by Henshaw.

Tyrant is not near abstract in his depowered state.

Mr. Slippyfist
I think you're making a false distinction. Primus and Unicron are high end abstracts in physical form. Magus is nowhere near that, and IMO, beatable by Henshaw.

Tyrant is not near abstract in his depowered state. Isn't Magus like the size of a solar system, and able to rip stars in half?

quanchi112

Tyrant is not near abstract in his depowered state. Do you consider Galactus abstract level?

Mr. Slippyfist
Do you consider Galactus abstract level? No... because he doesn't consider someone who's supposedly equal to Galactus abstract level. smile

quanchi112
No... because he doesn't consider someone who's supposedly equal to Galactus abstract level. smile I am just curious as to where he ranks Galactus in terms of power level.

Mr. Slippyfist
Who knows.

Probably abstract level... but before he does that, I want to hear him say he's wrong. smile

quanchi112
Who knows.

Probably abstract level... but before he does that, I want to hear him say he's wrong. smile Me too. smile

illadelph12

:
Forgive me for misreading then.

How about this:

The Last Autobot and Primus (Cybertron being his body) are both sentient cybernetic organisms. Are you saying Henshaw can override their control over their own forms (as Trick is alluding that Hank could do to Tyrant's being)?

Also, regarding Underbase (seeing as to how it gave Starscream near unlimited power when he usurped control over a portion of it), are you sure it would give Hank the same benefits given that Hank isn't a Cybertronian? I'm not so sure the same results could be garnered. I don't think Spike Witwicky would become all powerful by grabbing hold of the Underbase. Also, the Underbase is no longer on Cybertron, in fact, it was actually destroyed in the same story arc.

:
Has Henshaw ever taken over a sentient cybernetic being's body, of equal or greater power than himself, and used it for his own ends against that beings will? Not just a powerful construct like Warworld, or the inanimate chunk of the Source Wall. I mean something sentient and living.

Avlon
:

How about this:

The Last Autobot and Primus (Cybertron being his body) are both sentient cybernetic organisms. Are you saying Henshaw can override their control over their own forms (as Trick is alluding that Hank could do to Tyrant's being)?

The Last Autobot, Unicron, and Primus are way too high on the cosmic scale for Henshaw to realistically be able to do anything to them. These are characters that take "power" to a whole different level.

If either character can tap into their power (since they lie dormant within Cybertron) then it's an easy win.

However, should any of them actually wake either Primus or the Last Autobot... they're both getting their asses whooped...and badly at that.

Also, regarding Underbase (seeing as to how it gave Starscream near unlimited power when he usurped control over a portion of it), are you sure it would give Hank the same benefits given that Hank isn't a Cybertronian? I'm not so sure the same results could be garnered. I don't think Spike Witwicky would become all powerful by grabbing hold of the Underbase. Also, the Underbase is no longer on Cybertron, in fact, it was actually destroyed in the same story arc.

The legend always stated a being. It was never said that it would specifically have to be a cybertronian. When Starscream bathed in it's light for even that split second, it powered him up considerably. The only catch was that most beings couldn't absorb the whole thing since it would result in madness or death.

Spike is an interesting example, but humans in comics get powered up from all sorts of ridiculous things...gamma bombs, cosmic radiation, lightning and chemicals, toxic waste...etc. I would say it's a good possibility Spike would have been able to handle at least a bit of it...definitely not anywhere near the whole thing though.

Henshaw is already mad (could it make him madder? who knows) and he's immortal, so neither should be a problem for him. You're right about the underbase though, which is why I brought up that Cybertron has always had powerful artifacts laying around. It was just an example.

Since you're well educated on TF lore, the comics Matrix was able to be tainted by evil and powered up it's user. Even Prime was able to use some matrix power just because he had prior exposure to it (and he was just a bodyless head at the time.) Then there is nucleon, I wonder what effect that stuff would have on the combatants. It was some pretty wicked stuff.

Damn, I feel like reading some of those arcs again now.

quanchi112
The Last Autobot, Unicron, and Primus are way too high on the cosmic scale for Henshaw to realistically be able to do anything to them. These are characters that take "power" to a whole different level.

If either character can tap into their power (since they lie dormant within Cybertron) then it's an easy win.

However, should any of them actually wake either Primus or the Last Autobot... they're both getting their asses whooped...and badly at that.

The legend always stated a being. It was never said that it would specifically have to be a cybertronian. When Starscream bathed in it's light for even that split second, it powered him up considerably. The only catch was that most beings couldn't absorb the whole thing since it would result in madness or death.

Spike is an interesting example, but humans in comics get powered up from all sorts of ridiculous things...gamma bombs, cosmic radiation, lightning and chemicals, toxic waste...etc. I would say it's a good possibility Spike would have been able to handle at least a bit of it...definitely not anywhere near the whole thing though.

Henshaw is already mad (could it make him madder? who knows) and he's immortal, so neither should be a problem for him. You're right about the underbase though, which is why I brought up that Cybertron has always had powerful artifacts laying around. It was just an example.

Since you're well educated on TF lore, the comics Matrix was able to be tainted by evil and powered up it's user. Even Prime was able to use some matrix power just because he had prior exposure to it (and he was just a bodyless head at the time.) Then there is nucleon, I wonder what effect that stuff would have on the combatants. It was some pretty wicked stuff.

Damn, I feel like reading some of those arcs again now. I am sure this is about just plain old Cybertron not powerful characters and all the decepticons,autobots,etc. No one is waking up.

Henshaw hasnt taken over anything sentient and he sure as hell isnt taking over Tyrant. Tyrant has the same advantages as Henshaw but is a lot more powerful. This isnt even close. He is up there below Galactus. Henshaw is nowhere near Galactus and is around Superman level.

TricksterPriest
:

How about this:

:
Has Henshaw ever taken over a sentient cybernetic being's body, of equal or greater power than himself, and used it for his own ends against that beings will? Not just a powerful construct like Warworld, or the inanimate chunk of the Source Wall. I mean something sentient and living.

I agree that if either of them wakes up the heavy hitters beneath the surface, they're both boned.

Motherboxes, the Tribunal's main computers, Apokolip's central command system, honestly though, I don't know. You should ask Avlon. I'm partially carrying this on because durquanchi is an idiot and he's not trying to defend his guy at all.

In terms of technopathy, he might be able to take over Tyrant's body, but whether he can take him out that way is iffy.

Avlon: Can you answer his question about Henshaw and sentients? Also, can either of them take the Matrix? confused

Avlon
Avlon: Can you answer his question about Henshaw and sentients? Also, can either of them take the Matrix? confused

He's taken over alien bodies before and the guard that he completely transmorphed is still technically a new god. To me, the source wall trumps all that as beings like Darkseid, Galactus, or Tyrant would all be screwed if they touched the wall while Henshaw made a world out of it.

As for the Matrix, either Henshaw or Tyrant should be able to tap it's power BUT it's possible that the Matrix could corrupt either one of them as it did to Thunderwing.

Reading TF comics, they had some badass weaponry as well. Rarely did a transformer carry a weapon/gun that was just a simple laser of some type.

psycho gundam
^ yup, megatron's cannon was an aperture from a white hole.

quanchi112
I agree that if either of them wakes up the heavy hitters beneath the surface, they're both boned.

Motherboxes, the Tribunal's main computers, Apokolip's central command system, honestly though, I don't know. You should ask Avlon. I'm partially carrying this on because durquanchi is an idiot and he's not trying to defend his guy at all.

In terms of technopathy, he might be able to take over Tyrant's body, but whether he can take him out that way is iffy.

Avlon: Can you answer his question about Henshaw and sentients? Also, can either of them take the Matrix? confused In terms of tecnopathy he doesnt ahve the sheer experience with it that Tyrant has as he 's been around for a long time. One guy wanted to defeat Superman as his goal while the other was beating on Galactus one of the most powerful marvel beings in continuity today.

Tyrant stomps him wherever the fight because he can do anything he can do and is on a whole other level of power.

Go ahead and throw your durs up while you keep avoiding my questions. Is Galactus abstract level or not?

jadervason
In terms of tecnopathy he doesnt ahve the sheer experience with it that Tyrant has as he 's been around for a long time. One guy wanted to defeat Superman as his goal while the other was beating on Galactus one of the most powerful marvel beings in continuity today.

Tyrant stomps him wherever the fight because he can do anything he can do and is on a whole other level of power.

Go ahead and throw your durs up while you keep avoiding my questions. Is Galactus abstract level or not?

Galactus, abstract level? Sometimes. Not in those scans.

Furthermore, Henshaw has the experience advantage in technopathy, sir.

Phantom Zone
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7067/26anikawadzusweats2ng9.gif

"Quick! Let's try and find some event and warp it around for teh winsz!"

Yeah I know like Henshaw saying that Superman nearly killed him and interpreting it as Koed.

With all of Cybertrons resources (depending on the version) it's a free for all for whoever can tap into it first.

I dunno about that Galactus is an abstract being and that tech belongs to him it most likely is one of the most advanced tech in the MU.

Bentley
Yep, Galactus and Celestial tech are pretty much up there in the hierarchy. One can argue that the tech from the Omniverse Guardians is still better.

jadervason
Yeah I know like Henshaw saying that Superman nearly killed him and interpreting it as Koed.

I dunno about that Galactus is an abstract being and that tech belongs to him it most likely is one of the most advanced tech in the MU.

Your evidence is circumstantial. Henshaw said "He," "almost," "did it."

I maintain Spectre showed up and tried to kill Henshaw but wasn't powerful enough, and therefore Henshaw is the baddest thing in DC comics. FTW.

Phantom Zone
Your evidence is circumstantial. Henshaw said "He," "almost," "did it."

It most likely refers to being almost killed. Superman has punched his jaw off before. You can clearly see hes making a big deal about it, hes gonna make a big deal about being Koed?

jadervason
It most likely refers to being almost killed. Superman has punched his jaw off before. You can clearly see hes making a big deal about it, hes gonna make a big deal about being Koed?

It goes against everything Henshaw is, but sure. I agree with you. Superman's punch is greater than a galaxy destroying, power battery blast.

But wait.

Henshaw IS Superman. He's even more durable. So you're saying a suicidal man nearly died at the hands of a lesser being than himself?

Please stop.

Utrigita
Furthermore, Henshaw has the experience advantage in technopathy, sir.

How old is Henshaw?

quanchi112
It goes against everything Henshaw is, but sure. I agree with you. Superman's punch is greater than a galaxy destroying, power battery blast.

But wait.

Henshaw IS Superman. He's even more durable. So you're saying a suicidal man nearly died at the hands of a lesser being than himself?

Please stop. He isnt more durable at all. he can just reform his body and create others. How many times have you seen Supermans body torn apart?

quanchi112
Galactus, abstract level? Sometimes. Not in those scans.

Furthermore, Henshaw has the experience advantage in technopathy, sir. Where you rate Galactus?

No he doesnt. How old is Henshaw and then lets compare his age to Tyrant's. Do you really think Tyrant just learned how to use his technopathic abilities recently?

Phantom Zone

Of course you know its not and that is irrelevant.

But wait.

Please stop.

That was a punch from an upgraded Superman whose punches are so powerful they were able to hurt Infinity Man, may not be powerful enough to destory a galaxy but thats still very powerful.

Let me see if I can break this down to you again. Henshaw has already had his jaw broken off in one fight and has been stuck to the source wall. Henshaw was clearly shocked and hes not going to get shocked by being Koed.

Stuck to source Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Koed.

Get it? The fact of the matter Henshaw implied that Superman almsot killed him deal with it.

Avlon

What the hell are you talking about? That sentence doesn't even make sense in general or related to the storyline.

IF you're talking about the manhunters, then say...replace Henshaw with Cyborg (Vic.) Would the manhunters have been able to resurrect him?

I dunno about that

So then....

Galactus is an abstract being and that tech belongs to him it most likely is one of the most advanced tech in the MU.

...why are you making baseless assumptions?

jadervason
He isnt more durable at all. he can just reform his body and create others. How many times have you seen Supermans body torn apart?

Superman's body can't be torn apart, because he couldn't recover from it in a believable manner and continue fighting.

jadervason
How old is Henshaw?

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

jadervason
Of course you know its not and that is irrelevant.

That was a punch from an upgraded Superman whose punches are so powerful they were able to hurt Infinity Man, may not be powerful enough to destory a galaxy but thats still very powerful.

Let me see if I can break this down to you again. Henshaw has already had his jaw broken off in one fight and has been stuck to the source wall. Henshaw was clearly shocked and hes not going to get shocked by being Koed.

Stuck to source Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Koed.

Get it? The fact of the matter Henshaw implied that Superman almsot killed him deal with it.

You're not allowed to use the word 'fact' and 'implied' in the same sentence.

Furthermore, both characters have outright admitted Henshaw is more durable.

Finally, Superman punched Henshaw's jaw off? WTF are you trying to say? Henshaw's brain is in his jaw? I hope you're not talking about that Reign of the Supermen encounter where Eradicator unleashed everything he had on Henshaw right beforehand.

Phantom Zone
What the hell are you talking about? That sentence doesn't even make sense in general or related to the storyline.

IF you're talking about the manhunters, then say...replace Henshaw with Cyborg (Vic.) Would the manhunters have been able to resurrect him?

I dont even know what you're talking about?

...why are you making baseless assumptions?

Er maybe the fact that Galactus is an abstract level being and he uses his tech to assist him? Which therefore means the tech has to be highly advanced.

Finally, Superman punched Henshaw's jaw off? WTF are you trying to say? Henshaw's brain is in his jaw? I hope you're not talking about that Reign of the Supermen encounter where Eradicator unleashed everything he had on Henshaw right beforehand.

The point has gone completely over your head. Let me explain.

1. Supermans punches are not as powerful as a galaxy destroying blast but were still powerful enough to hurt Infinity Man, which therefore means that Supermans punches are very very powerful.

2. Henshaw was shocked. Why does somebody who been stuck on the source wall make a big fuss about getting Koed?

quanchi112
Superman's body can't be torn apart, because he couldn't recover from it in a believable manner and continue fighting. Doesnt matter the point is he doesnt have his body wrecked as often as Henshaw. Superman is more durable but Henshaw can reform and its a ***** to kill him.

Avlon
I dont even know what you're talking about?

You made a fallacious statement in regards to the storyline which I commented on. After that I asked you a question replacing character A with B. It's not that hard to understand.

Funny how everyone who thinks Henshaw died won't answer if the Manhunters can bring the dead back to life. If Hal, Superman, or even Vic (Cyborg from the titans) were in Henshaws place, would the manhunters have been able to resurrect them?

Er maybe the fact that Galactus is an abstract level being and he uses his tech to assist him? Which therefore means the tech has to be highly advanced.

So? It hasn't been shown to be any more advanced that the others, thus it's a baseless assumption.

quanchi112

Finally, Superman punched Henshaw's jaw off? WTF are you trying to say? Henshaw's brain is in his jaw? I hope you're not talking about that Reign of the Supermen encounter where Eradicator unleashed everything he had on Henshaw right beforehand. I want to see a scan where Superman admits Henshaw is more durable than he is.

Phantom Zone
You made a fallacious statement in regards to the storyline which I commented on. After that I asked you a question replacing character A with B. It's not that hard to understand.

Whatever.

Funny how everyone who thinks Henshaw died won't answer if the Manhunters can bring the dead back to life. If Hal, Superman, or even Vic (Cyborg from the titans) were in Henshaws place, would the manhunters have been able to resurrect them?

I dunno maybe because the Manhunters said they were no life signs they zap it with energy then he comes back to life. Wasnt Henshaw at that time made from some manhunter components?

Why the hell are we comparing two organic beings to a cyborg? I suspect they probably could revive another cyborg because its part machine and thats what they appeared to do with Henshaw.

So? It hasn't been shown to be any more advanced that the others, thus it's a baseless assumption.

Your just not getting you need highly advanced tech to assist an abstract being are you? It may not be as advanced and I cant think of anything specific at the moment but common sense indicates by default it probably is.

::TNA_TITAN::
tyrant

jadervason
The point has gone completely over your head. Let me explain.

1. Supermans punches are not as powerful as a galaxy destroying blast but were still powerful enough to hurt Infinity Man, which therefore means that Supermans punches are very very powerful.

2. Henshaw was shocked. Why does somebody who been stuck on the source wall make a big fuss about getting Koed?

It was probably Superman, but we don't know that. Henshaw may have almost died, but we don't know that. Honestly he didn't look shocked, he didn't even look Ko'd seeing as he was talking about it...

I think Superman TRIED to kill Henshaw, which is what shocked him.
"The big blue boyscout tried to kill me?confused"

quanchi112
It was probably Superman, but we don't know that. Henshaw may have almost died, but we don't know that. Honestly he didn't look shocked, he didn't even look Ko'd seeing as he was talking about it...

"The big blue boyscout tried to kill me?confused" Still waiting for that scan.

Avlon
Whatever.

So you admit you made a fallacious statement. Cool.

I dunno maybe because the Manhunters said they were no life signs they zap it with energy then he comes back to life. Wasnt Henshaw at that time made from some manhunter components?

I don't care if he was made out of Play-doh and cheese doodles. The point is that unless you can prove that Manhunters can resurrect someone then there is nothing to assume on your end.

If he was dead, rebuilding his robot side sure as hell wouldn't bring back his organic side to life if he's dead.

Why the hell are we comparing two organic beings to a cyborg? I suspect they probably could revive another cyborg because its part machine and thats what they appeared to do with Henshaw.

Gee...I could have sworn that VIC is called CYBORG...because well, he's a CYBORG.... we can use Cable, Metallo, Beta Ray Bill, ect...

In other words you have no logical reason to deny what I've said.

Your just not getting you need highly advanced tech to assist an abstract being are you? It may not be as advanced and I cant think of anything specific at the moment but common sense indicates by default it probably is.

Where is the proof? You're stating baseless opinion. For someone who always claims "dunno" "not sure" "probably" etc...you sure do make some strong opinions on little to nothing...

Acrosurge

I don't care if he was made out of Play-doh and cheese doodles. The point is that unless you can prove that Manhunters can resurrect someone then there is nothing to assume on your end.

If he was dead, rebuilding his robot side sure as hell wouldn't bring back his organic side to life if he's dead.

Gee...I could have sworn that VIC is called CYBORG...because well, he's a CYBORG.... we can use Cable, Metallo, Beta Ray Bill, ect...

Where is the proof? You're stating baseless opinion. For someone who always claims "dunno" "not sure" "probably" etc...you sure do make some strong opinions on little to nothing... Are you discussing Galactus's technology here? Doom and Richards have both commented on it being almost incomprehensibly advanced. Coming from two of the brightest minds in the Marvel Universe, that's quite a compliment. In addition, Thanos used Galactus's own tech to imprison him, rather than his own or the Annihilation Wave's tech. That should say something about its level of sophistication.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Are you discussing Galactus's technology here? Doom and Richards have both commented on it being almost incomprehensibly advanced. Coming from two of the brightest minds in the Marvel Universe, that's quite a compliment. In addition, Thanos used Galactus's own tech to imprison him, rather than his own or the Annihilation Wave's tech. That should say something about its level of sophistication. Exactly. I cant see comparing what Henshaw has manipulated at all to Galactus tech. Faulty comparison,eh?

Avlon
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Are you discussing Galactus's technology here? Doom and Richards have both commented on it being almost incomprehensibly advanced. Coming from two of the brightest minds in the Marvel Universe, that's quite a compliment. In addition, Thanos used Galactus's own tech to imprison him, rather than his own or the Annihilation Wave's tech. That should say something about its level of sophistication.

Oh, no doubt that Galan's tech is advanced. I don't think anyone doubts that, however, there is nothing to say that it's more advanced than New God tech, Oan tech, or even Kryptonian tech.

All are on very high levels. Any tech that Hank has wanted..he's taken over, no matter how advanced.

Phantom Zone

No I just dont know what the hell you're talking about and I cant be assed to figure out what you're syaing because you're probably talking nonsense.

Argghhhhh!!!!! For the love of god!!!! What has more in common with a machine cyborg or a complete human? A cyborg obvoulsy! So obvoulsy a robot has a better chance of bringing it back to life, not only that Henshaw was partially made from similar tech and it even showed them on panel ressurceting him and were still having this stupid discussion.

To be quite honest its even possible a machine could bring a human being back to life since they actually use electrcity to help revive humans but obvoulsy since a cyborg is part machine it has better chance for god sake.

Where is the proof? You're stating baseless opinion. For someone who always claims "dunno" "not sure" "probably" etc...you sure do make some strong opinions on little to nothing...

Are the Krptonians, Oans or New Gods anywhere near Galactus in power?

"The big blue boyscout tried to kill me?confused"

Stop taking the piss. The other two people with Superman were women. Nah he didnt even looked Koed now your just taking the ****** piss. Get a grip.

Phantom Zone

Just to add if you look at Henshaw his brain was one of the areas that was covered by machine parts. So theres a BIG difference in comparing a 100 percent organic lifeforam to reviving a cyborg with a partially mechanical brain.

Oh, no doubt that Galan's tech is advanced. I don't think anyone doubts that, however, there is nothing to say that it's more advanced than New God tech, Oan tech, or even Kryptonian tech.

All are on very high levels. Any tech that Hank has wanted..he's taken over, no matter how advanced.

Batman has stated that he could understand a motherbox. I dont think Bats has prep feats on par with Doom or Reed Richards and they stated that Galactus's tech was nearly incomprehensible.

Maybe Henshaw can assimilate Galactus tech but Tyrant has so im giving him the benefit of the doubt. If Henshaw was so great he would have probably tried to have taken out the Anti-Monitor.

TricksterPriest
Just to add if you look at Henshaw his brain was one of the areas that was covered by machine parts. So theres a BIG difference in comparing a 100 percent organic lifeforam to reviving a cyborg with a partially mechanical brain.

Batman has stated that he could understand a motherbox. I dont think Bats has prep feats on par with Doom or Reed Richards and they stated that Galactus's tech was nearly incomprehensible.

Maybe Henshaw can assimilate Galactus tech but Tyrant has so im giving him the benefit of the doubt. If Henshaw was so great he would have probably tried to have taken out the Anti-Monitor.

.................There are so many holes in this arguement I'm not even gonna bother. durno

Phantom Zone
.................There are so many holes in this arguement I'm not even gonna bother. durno

Im getting stick from somebody who uses strength feats to say that Superman can beat Odin. Hes talking to me about holes?

jadervason
Stop taking the piss. The other two people with Superman were women. Nah he didnt even looked Koed now your just taking the ****** piss. Get a grip.

I have a grip. 3 kryptonians dazed a man who was trying to die. They didn't even break him up.

Phantom Zone
I have a grip. 3 kryptonians dazed a man who was trying to die. They didn't even break him up.

What so you cant kill somebody without breaking them up? What sort of wack ass logic is that?

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=henshaw1dj6.jpg

In fact I take it back. He didnt sound or looked shocked he actually sounded excited. What the hell would he be excited about?? Being Koed?

Henshaw: Almost....he almost...did it.

Clearly that is man who is excited about almost being something.

jadervason
What so you cant kill somebody without breaking them up? What sort of wack ass logic is that? Again what the hell do you think he was refering to when he said "He almost did it".

Well, when you punch somebody to death, they don't usually talk about it. confused

He was shocked that the man tried to kill him. YOU get a grip, cause homey ain't dead...

Phantom Zone
Well, when you punch somebody to death, they don't usually talk about it. confused

I didnt say that Superman punched him to death did I?? I said he nearly did.

edit: I thought you said he didnt look almost koed, my mistake.

He was shocked that the man tried to kill him. YOU get a grip, cause homey ain't dead...

Thats not what he said though is it??? He didnt say "My god superman tried to kill me"....he said:

He was not talking about the fact that Superman tried to kill him he was talking about the fact that Superman almost did it. See the difference? We can also assume that Superman was not trying to kill him because he doesnt kill people he was just hitting him as hard as he could.

jadervason
I didnt say that Superman punched him to death did I?? I said he nearly did.

edit: I thought you said he didnt look almost koed, my mistake.

Thats not what he said though is it??? He didnt say "My god superman tried to kill me"....he said:

He was not talking about the fact that Superman tried to kill him he was talking about the fact that Superman almost did it. See the difference? We can also assume that Superman was not trying to kill him because he doesnt kill people he was just hitting him as hard as he could.

The cyborg cannot die in that manner. Only one possibility is feasible.

Superman nearly killing Henshaw is like punching radio waves out of the air.

quanchi112

He was shocked that the man tried to kill him. YOU get a grip, cause homey ain't dead... He said that maybe Superman was his angel of death implying he thought maybe Superman could kill him here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>