Superman AS-Wonder Woman vs Thor-Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Diana has her equipment and this is current Thor, supes and Sentry are fighting at there max power...which team prevails.

Soljer
Superman as Wonder Woman?

Or All Star Superman AND Wonder Woman?

Or Superman and All Star Wonder Woman (which I believe has yet to be published)?

Clarification! Pronto!

The Great Galen
lol sorry about that, okay Superman All-Star and Wonder Woman vs current thor and Sentry.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Great Galen
lol sorry about that, okay Superman All-Star and Wonder Woman vs current thor and Sentry.

thumb up

Team one destroys team two.

llagrok
Current thor wins, easily.

All star Superman? Beaten by two kryptonians.

vlaaad12345
Beatin by 2 kryptonians who super absorbed solar and maybe other kinds of energies before getting to earth and being under a yellow sun....and all they did was give him a bloody nose after punching him thru the moon....thats a wild misrepresentation of the facts.

llagrok
And AS Superman hadn't? If I'm not mistaken, but isn't he DYING from absorbing too much solar energy?

Either way, he's weak to telepathy. Cosmic awareness + odinforce = dead AS Superman.

vlaaad12345
As superman briefly sundipped and is overloading now yes,they had absorbed tons of energy over a if I remember correctly several months of time or more,it was 2 amped kryptonians against 1 and it didnt seem like he really wanted to hurt them all that bad,im not arguing hes going to win this but stop acting like 2 kryptonians just wandered up and ****ed as supermans day up under normal conditions.

Soljer
*nods* King Thor or Rune King Thor would either take the team.

Current Thor hasn't proven to be on either of their levels, and will soon be fighting the Red Hulk - just to give you an idea of his current power. smile.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins. WW is the weak link here.

The Great Galen
Well sentry failed to take out WWH who is vastly under WW, but I would give him the win regardless. I feel AS Supes would KO sentry and then proceed to Thor...im undecided there. AS supes was essentially a very amp normal supes with no weakness while Thor may have the odinforce.

guy222
team two

Endrict Nuul
Team 1

The Great Galen
Well Im not the biggest WW supporter but considering Sentry's weak feat agaisnt Hulk she could take him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well Im not the biggest WW supporter but considering Sentry's weak feat agaisnt Hulk she could take him. WW Hulk would dominate WW.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk would dominate WW.

agreed, he might could possibly one shot her.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9

he's not as strong as sun amped superman. nor is he as strong as despero. those are the guys i remember one shotting wonder woman.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by carver9

Not in his wildest dreams. He couldn't even one shot Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.