Season 7 Episode 19 Quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon

Amazon
I was actually quite impressed. They've actually tied up some looooong awaited plot hole fixer uppers. They actually explained how Chloe got there so quickly instead of never mentioning it. They seem to be bringing closure to the cave paintings, to the teauge mystery, which is connected to the tatoo that was on lana's back. The only part of the episode I really didn't like was that Lex was yet AGAIN knocked to the ground and missed seeing Clark.
The only plothole I can think of is... where the hell is Kara. She could have solved this in 2 seconds flat but she's convienantly missing for a whole 24 hours??? Other than that I think this episode was really good. It's sad that the next episode is MR last episode. Except for possibly guest starring next season. Next weeks episode better be good. It better be the send off of the century for Lex!!!!

Badabing
It seems like every episode leaves more questions! durfist

I can't wait until next week.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
It seems like every episode leaves more questions! durfist

I can't wait until next week.

Thats because the writer's have fracked up the mythos of Superman so much, that they need to have each episode answer some questions, but yet leave you wanting for more

Amazon
Fraked up!!! hehe someone else is a BSG fan! Yay!

Badabing
Hmm, is there a Battle Star thread?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Amazon
Fraked up!!! hehe someone else is a BSG fan! Yay!

Yes I am. Love the show.

Yep

The Pict
The whole Traveller/Veritas storyline has been pretty poor IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.