Shuma Gorath vs FP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Shuma has fully manifested into universe 616 and tyrant is at full power....who wins?

Tenebrous
Tyrant has some vague degree of resistance to magic...though it's really uncertain if he can take down the Shuma

Ouallada
This is actually really really tough. On neutral ground, I give a slight majority, say 5.5/10 to Tyrant. In Shuma's realm, it's a bit more clear cut in favour of Shuma.

I love DC
Tyrant wins this

cpd12589
On neutral ground full powered Tyrant is going to completely destroy Shuma-Gorath. But in the Chaos Dimension Shuma-Gorath shouldn't be losing to Tyrant if Shuma has his head on straight and doesn't make stupid mistakes like he did against Doctor Strange.

lilshogun
Tyrant is screwed beyond belief.

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Shuma has fully manifested into universe 616 and tyrant is at full power....who wins?

WhiteWitchKing
Not Tyrant that's for sure. The guy got stomp and strunk by Galactus. SG would drain him dry. SG has a number of ways the can attack Tyrant, including in the astral plane.

Horrificus
Tyrant goes down.

Tyrant has been creeping around, hiding in the 616.

Shuma obliterated all comers in his universe and then spread out to influence and terrify others.

It is a "high level 616 bad guy" vs "the ruler of an entire dimension".

It would be another matter of there was evidence to show that Shuma's realm was an easy-take-over. But, he is all over the place, kicking a**, the 616. So, whomever he beat to take his universe, they were probably as tough as big boys in the 616.

And, I will end this by saying, once again, Tyrant may be a pain for Galactus, due to his affinity to Galactus tech, but he is NOT the biggest dog out there.

Shuma takes this.

CortSether
Originally posted by cpd12589
On neutral ground full powered Tyrant is going to completely destroy Shuma-Gorath. But in the Chaos Dimension Shuma-Gorath shouldn't be losing to Tyrant if Shuma has his head on straight and doesn't make stupid mistakes like he did against Doctor Strange

confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.