Star Trek crew fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Star Trek (kirks crew)

vs

The Next Generation (Picard's crew)

vs

Deep Space Nine (USS Defiant) (Sisko crew)

vs

Voyager (Janeway's crew)

Vs

Enterprise (Archer's crew)

-They can use transporters and away tact teams as well to try and take over other ships via sabotage etc....

-The winner gets a new ship.

-Which crew wins?

starlock
Voyager for the win

With the borg chick, i see this as a one sided fight,to many advances for the other ships to compensate

SpikeSpiegel
And the DS9 crew wouldn't need a new ship, the Defiant kicks ass as it is stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Picard's crew ftw. They are more tactical with Worf and Data. Riker is also a good tactician

Symmetric Chaos
Defiant with Worf in charge is probably the most powerful and best lead ship. Arguments could probably be made for Voyager too.

Badabing
Pfft to everybody. uhuh

Kirk rips his own shirt open, screams KHAN and wins.biscuits

I agree that Picard's ship as very tactical and disciplined. But Kirk and Janeway dealt with the unknown much more in my opinion. I can't reconcile a clear winner, tactical and disciplined versus ingenuity and bravado.

Neo Darkhalen
Kirk or Picards crew, that's how it would always go down, a battle to the death between Kirks crew and Picards. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Fools.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Fools. Silence!

Symmetric Chaos
Never! The Defiant is purely a military vessel which gives it a distinct advantage against all the others.

Mindship
Nerve pinches ftw.

Jbill311
Seven of Nine's skill is probably enough to tip the scales- but Spock's awesomeness trumps even her. I have to give this to voyager, with a Deus ex machina pulled off first by Data (he thinks as fast as a computer- think Palm Beacon) then by Seven (she used to be a computer- + nanoprobes) then by Spock.

I don't like Deep space 9 or Enterprise, so Q eats them for breakfast.

TrollDog
Originally posted by Mindship
Nerve pinches ftw.

MightyEInherjar
Not thinking a nerve pinch is going to work on Data. If Picard's team gets both Worf and Data, then I'm thinking they'll take it.

Darth Creasy
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Star Trek (kirks crew)

vs

The Next Generation (Picard's crew)

vs

Deep Space Nine (USS Defiant) (Sisko crew)

vs

Voyager (Janeway's crew)

Vs

Enterprise (Archer's crew)

-They can use transporters and away tact teams as well to try and take over other ships via sabotage etc....

-The winner gets a new ship.

-Which crew wins?

Voyager, duh...The technology which allows the Dr. to leave sickbay could be used to allow 1000 Hungry Klingons to leave the holodeck and fight on behalf of Voyager.

Kelmech_Ra
Engage!

'Nuff said.

jaden101
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Not thinking a nerve pinch is going to work on Data. If Picard's team gets both Worf and Data, then I'm thinking they'll take it.

perhaps a nerve pinch wouldn't work on data...but he does have an off switch in his leg which has been used against him before.

seven could be fooled into regenerating just like the borg were in TNG

there's alot of "what if's" to be considered

my money would be on Picard's crew though...

illadelph12
Gotta go with the Defiant. Best armaments of the bunch, and if it comes to a boarding party, Odo>>> anything the others have.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by illadelph12
Gotta go with the Defiant. Best armaments of the bunch, and if it comes to a boarding party, Odo>>> anything the others have. I disagree about the Defiant having the best armaments; the Enterprise E actually blows it out of the water in offense and defense (though the Defiant has better maneuverability and that spiffy cloaking device).

I totally agree about the second part, however. The Ds9 crew has got this if it comes to boarding and sabotage. First, they have a shapeshifter in Odo, a demolition queen in Kira, lifetimes of battle experience in Dax, a genetically enhanced Doctor in Bashir, Elim Garrick ('nuff said), and Sisko, who has commanded more combat maneuvers than all the other ST captains put together.

Which crew do you suppose Worf would pick to fight with? That could be another ace for the Ds9 crew.

illadelph12
Hmm, it wasn't specified whether it was the Enterprise D or E. If it's the ship from the series it would be the D (unless we're taking the movies into account). I'll concede the E having better overall armaments than the Defiant.

Worf would probably side with the Defiant Crew given his experiences with them during the Dominion War and the Dax connection.

The Defiant has Chief O'brien as well, a transporter genius.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm, it wasn't specified whether it was the Enterprise D or E. If it's the ship from the series it would be the D (unless we're taking the movies into account). I'll concede the E having better overall armaments than the Defiant.

Worf would probably side with the Defiant Crew given his experiences with them during the Dominion War and the Dax connection.

The Defiant has Chief O'brien as well, a transporter genius. It does say The Next Generation for Picard's crew, so it would make sense for that to be the Entbig grin and not the E.

The decision of which crew to side with would be a tough one. He's fought side by side with both (though he did marry a Ds9er).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.