The Mighty Avengers vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
King Thor (odinpower, no runes)

vs

Thorbuster Iron Man
Sentry
Aries
Binary (Ms. Marvel)
Wasp
Spider-Woman

King Thor has moved Asgard above New York. King Thor is alone in Asgard. The Avengers storm Asgard and King Thor to put an end to this.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Starscream M
avengers

guy222
KT

Starscream M
Originally posted by guy222
KT you're wrong

Galan007
Avengers.

llagrok
KT

Evangel94
So....which is it?

Bouboumaster
Avengers would need Hulk.

Doc. Savage
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Are you thick?

Hulk would contribute nothing.

llagrok
Thor waves his hand, and they all die but Iron Man.

Then they fight like last time and Thor wins.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Slightly PIS, but KT disposed of his time's hulk preeety easily.

celestialdemon
King Thor wins

Doc. Savage
Originally posted by Ouallada
Slightly PIS, but KT disposed of his time's hulk preeety easily. How is that PIS??

Ouallada
Hulk was killed after being impaled by a tree branch, which made me slightly incredulous due to hulk having survived far worse. KT would beat hulk, obviously, just that the way hulk was killed could have made a lot more sense.

Doc. Savage
Fair play then.

But Hulk wouldn't even play a factor in this, who really thinks so?

cyberborg84
I could see this team taking Thor down eventually. However, the only ones that would be alive if such a victory occurred would be Tony and Sentry, and the latter would be quite beat up and unconscious at best.

llagrok
We don't know how he killed the Hulk, we only know that's what he looked like at the end. And Thor killed both him and the Thing WITHOUT any other powers.

Ouallada
Originally posted by llagrok
We don't know how he killed the Hulk, we only know that's what he looked like at the end. And Thor killed both him and the Thing WITHOUT any other powers.

That was a gaff I reckon, because Jurgens stated that he wrote Thor as having his Odin-power in that encounter. As for how he killed hulk, that was simply an easy leap of logic seeing as his body was impaled by a tree branch, and an even easier leap of logic if Thor only had his physical abilities. Doesn't matter though, because hulk's a non-factor here.

llagrok
That was a gaff I reckon, because Jurgens stated that he wrote Thor as having his Odin-power in that encounter. As for how he killed hulk, that was simply an easy leap of logic seeing as his body was impaled by a tree branch, and an even easier leap of logic if Thor only had his physical abilities. Doesn't matter though, because hulk's a non-factor here.

How is it a leap when Dr.Strange had depowered him with the necklace?

You didn't read it at all, did you?

Ouallada
Originally posted by llagrok
How is it a leap when Dr.Strange had depowered him with the necklace?

You didn't read it at all, did you?

It was a gaff because Strange depowered him, although Jurgens intended to write him as with the Odinpower. Whether Jurgens did or not in the end is inconsequential, as there was a mistake on someone's part. That's all I'm trying to say.

The leap of logic pertains solely to how hulk was killed, and consequently why I found it odd. And yes, I did read it.

llagrok
It's not inconsequential, Thor was depowered.

Ouallada
I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying someone made a mistake, and that if he was cut off from the Odinforce, killing Hulk by impaling him (yes, I assumed that this was the case, as that was the easiest assumption) is odd. That's all.

On topic, KT would take this for an easy majority.

llagrok
It would be odd, but for all we know it was just one of the things contributing to his death.

It also looked like the Thing and Huc died at the same time, which is even weirder. Thor's arm was also cut off close by the shoulder, when Wolverine cut him by the wrist which indicated that Hulk bit off a piece of his arm and ate it. Weird, huh? big grin

Ouallada
Just applying Occam's Razor.

Your sarcasm amazes me. Remind me to laugh later. Carry on with the thread.

Darth Creasy
I don't know if Binary (Ms. Marvel), Wasp and Spider-Woman even count for a distraction. So really it's IM, Sentry and Aries vs the most powerful skyfather. In that context it seems obvious they lose badly. Thor does take a slight beating though. Slight.

Galan007
On topic, KT would take this for an easy majority. KT didn't take the Thorbuster alone, easily. Sure, he eventually won - but it was a damn good fight.

llagrok
Huc bit that arm right off.

Thorbuster vs the REALLY inexperienced KT was good. The others won't make that much a difference really.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
I don't know if Binary (Ms. Marvel), Wasp and Spider-Woman even count for a distraction. So really it's IM, Sentry and Aries vs the most powerful skyfather. In that context it seems obvious they lose badly. Thor does take a slight beating though. Slight.

Well Binary is, correct me if I am wrong, Herald level, so she shouldn't be placed next to Spider-Woman in terms of power. Thorbuster is also a lot stronger than normal Iron Man, and Tony using that armor gave King Thor a very good fight.

Ouallada
The thorbuster surprised KT in my opinion. KT wasn't expecting Stark to have misused his gift, and to be able to partially counteract Mjolnir. Stark may not have the same luxury this time round, I reckon. The battles will be pretty tough, but I think KT would take approx 7/10.

llagrok
King Thor wouldn't lose against the Asgardian Armor :/

The others won't make a difference really.

Grinning Goku
I'd say Thor, but Sentry, Binary, Ares and IM give him trouble.

Evangel94
Surely Sentry, Aries, and Binary going all out while supporting Iron Man could provide a lot of back up this time around? I know they aren't on the same level as KT, but could Sentry's and Binary's energy manipulation/blasts play a part in it? Also with Aries superhuman strength and his wielding of Axes/swords/etc, could he not cut apart limbs and pose a serious threat to Thor? I recall wolverine with normal human strength being able to nearly cut off King Thor's arm, even when he had the odinforce.

What about this scenario:
While Thorbuster IM, Sentry, Binary, and Aries directly engage King Thor, Spider-Woman aides Wasp, and Wasp shrinks down and flies inside King Thor's head and blasts his brain. While everyone is pounding Thor from the outside, surely Wasp attacking from the inside could severely debilitate King Thor. ......Or at least give him one big headache. stick out tongue

Starscream M
remember, KT is fighting the avengers while being distracted by Spiderwoman's pheromes (which is her only contribution here)

KT loses

tkitna
Sentry solos

(ducks for cover)

Just joking, but it would probably come down to those two and KT would win.

guy222
KT wins

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor.

llagrok
See? both Guy AND Bran are with me.

They've never been wrong at the same time.

the Darkone
King Thor will owned them literally, only one who would be a problem would be Iron-man-Asgard Armor and that's it, King Thor wills the Odin-force basically who could rearrange there molecules at will.

King Thor10/10

The Illuminati
This would actually be a very good fight. IMO only THORBUSTER IM and SENTRY will be standing till the end of this epic battle and I think it's a win for The Avengers.

6/10

psycho gundam
Thorbuster Iron Man = puts up a good fight until thor gets mad

Sentry = ??? depends on his mental state but he most likely gets decapitated

Aries = thoroughly owned. (marvel needs to kill him and make zues res him as a better war god cause he is not living up to his "potential"wink

Binary (Ms. Marvel) = she knows better than to fight thor h2h, she may get some good hits but she is totally outclassed

Wasp = victim of collateral damage

Spider-Woman = victim of collateral damage

the Darkone
Originally posted by The Illuminati
This would actually be a very good fight. IMO only THORBUSTER IM and SENTRY will be standing till the end of this epic battle and I think it's a win for The Avengers.

6/10

What the f**k? hell no. That's saying Mighty Avengers can take on Odin, not in this life time or any other.

Sentry and Iron Man will get a$$ raped literally, King Thor wields the Odin-force what part of Odin-force you don't understand. King Thor will unleashed mystically and cosmic powers full force, they will end up as trophies for Thor.

lannfear
yah ..avengers wouldn't beat odin....not goin gto beat KT

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.