*wanders in to look around*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

foresthouse
Hey all, I'm foresthouse . Found this forum while searching for some Deadpool scans and stuff, and now I think I'll stay (sporadically, I predict). I'm a big fan of...well, most comics. Superman's an old favorite, X-Men are an addiction (Wolverine!), Batman kicks ass, Iron Man = love, Spidey is awesome, and, oh, did I mention how much I *heart* DEADPOOL. Yes, yes I do.

Also a non-Marvel/DC-comic fan - V for Vendetta is a particular favorite, along with Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere and the Sandman series. Currently subscribed to Runaways. Always interested in seeing what's around.

Cheers!

Yoshi Paradise
Have fun at KMC Forums. thumb up

Just make sure that you don't spam or bash other members.

gefallen_engel
welcome to the insanity

guy222
welcome

Neo Darkhalen
Hello and welcome.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by foresthouse
Hey all, I'm foresthouse . Found this forum while searching for some Deadpool scans and stuff, and now I think I'll stay (sporadically, I predict). I'm a big fan of...well, most comics. Superman's an old favorite, X-Men are an addiction (Wolverine!), Batman kicks ass, Iron Man = love, Spidey is awesome, and, oh, did I mention how much I *heart* DEADPOOL. Yes, yes I do.

Also a non-Marvel/DC-comic fan - V for Vendetta is a particular favorite, along with Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere and the Sandman series. Currently subscribed to Runaways. Always interested in seeing what's around.

Cheers!

Awesome Taste in comicsbig grin

I am a major Deadpool,Batman,Wolverine and Supe fan,and OH THE FLASH laughing out loud

WELCOME TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN winkbig grin

Look forward to seeing you in the comic discussion.

Darth Demise
what was i gonna say

oh yeah, I AM YOUR DEMISE!!! lol welcome.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Darth Demise
what was i gonna say

oh yeah, I AM YOUR DEMISE!!! lol welcome.

laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Welcome to KMC! drunk

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to the darkside

High Priest
house shut up u lame

Kumori Okami
Forest, ignore High Priest, he's one of the few around here I'd recommend you steer clear from. I'm Kumori, if there's anything I can do to make the stay more pleasant, feel free to rethink that thought. haermm just kidding, welcome to KMC. Feel free to hit me up for a chat anytime via PM, I love meeting the new members when I can find the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.