Thunder Cat Comics Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Discuss what ever you wish to about Thunder Cats.

I also could uses some help. I am trying to make a Thunder Cats respect thread. I not sure if I have ever apearences or not wondering if any one new how many issues there were.

also would any one wish to help me with the respect thread or even think it a good idea to make.

Galan007
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I not sure if I have ever apearences or not wondering if any one new how many issues there were.Marvel's run was some 24 issues.

Wildstorm's run had 5 different series', consisting of about 5 issues each, iirc.

Those + the crossovers featuring the CATS, probably put the grand total at around 55-60 issues. (rough guesstimate).
or even think it a good idea to make. It could be a neat thread. The Thundercats is a pretty good read, imo.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Galan007
Marvel's run was some 24 issues.

Wildstorm's run had 5 different series', consisting of about 5 issues each, iirc.

Those + the crossovers featuring the CATS, probably put the grand total at around 55-60 issues. (rough guesstimate).
It could be a neat thread. The Thundercats is a pretty good read, imo.

Thanks.

I only have the wildstorm series and one cross over which was a pritty crazy2 issues.

yea the thunder cats are bad ass to bad there simply not to many issues.

there sweet, becuases there skilled fighters, but also meta humans.

starlock
I think its a good idea, i dont have many Thunder cat comics, but i think my comic store was selling marvels run, i will check it out

Soljer
It's worth noting that Marvel Thundercats would not be canon to Wildstorm Thundercats and vice-versa.

It's like the way Marvel's Conan isn't the same as Dark Horse Conan.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
It's worth noting that Marvel Thundercats would not be canon to Wildstorm Thundercats and vice-versa.

It's like the way Marvel's Conan isn't the same as Dark Horse Conan.
Most likly but maybe not.

Wildstorm thunder cats volume one starts off midway through the stories as if it was going off a prevous run, so they may actaully be cannon all of them.

Soljer
Most likly but maybe not.

Wildstorm thunder cats volume one starts off midway through the stories as if it was going off a prevous run, so they may actaully be cannon all of them.

A story starting in medias res means very little. Fact of the matter is, there is not a direct tie between Marvel and Wildstorm. They're no more canon to each other than the Conan's I mentioned, or Marvel and DC Hercules.

Battlehammer
If wildstorm issues are leading off of and refferences events from marvel then that would make them cannon. which is likly not the cases, but it could be.

also I think be assume a lot of cross overs are not cannon when they really are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.