Batman/Spider-Man abilities vs Armadillo,Rhino & Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Batman has just been bite by the same radioactive spider that Spider-Man got bite by giving him any and every power spider-man has add to his fighting ability he also gets three weeks to practice with his knew found abilities and the first three he gets to test them on is Bane,Killer Kroc & Man-Bat

Marvelknight
Are you kidding me, Batman w/SM's powers. It's game over. Shocker would still be very difficult. Batman ftw.

golem370
Armadillo is a 25 tonner and Rhino lifts 80 tons and both are rather durable

Marvelknight
Originally posted by golem370
Armadillo is a 25 tonner and Rhino lifts 80 tons and both are rather durable
Batman has already put down Grundy, stuned WW with pressure point strikes and made Darkseid bleed. Now he has Class 10 strength, superhuman agility, dexterity, plus spider sense. Add his fighting ability, and we have a monster.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Batman has already put down Grundy, stuned WW with pressure point strikes and made Darkseid bleed. Now he has Class 10 strength, superhuman agility, dexterity, plus spider sense. Add his fighting ability, and have a monster.

Yeha those moments made me laugh to anyway Bats ftw. Its like Batman but now he has meta human abilities so yeah!!!!

golem370
He also is able to produce webbing and has the spider-sense

Marvelknight
He also is able to produce webbing and has the spider-sense

No more grappling gun thumb up

golem370
Well grappling line strength vs Spider-webs strength confused

guy222
bats

Marvelknight

What I'm saying is that it's good that he doesn't need a grappling gun no more.

Lord Feron

yeah instead of swinging around on a grappling gun he can swing around a neigh unlimited webbing. Crazy spider-bat person!!!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Are you kidding me, Batman w/SM's powers. It's game over. Shocker would still be very difficult. Batman ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.