Superman Prime w/Solarsuit vs Silver Surfer w/PG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Now surfer has the PG, can he pull out the upset?

Marvelknight
SS's power without the PG is near limitless. He'd destroy SMP's suit and drian him of all his energy or increase his strength far beyond SMP. SS is faster and more durable. With the PG, it's over. SS ftw.

Dark-Jaxx
By PG I assume you mean Powergem?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

yes

Galan007
Still think Prime rips his face off. *shrugs*

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Marvelknight
SS's power without the PG is near limitless. He'd destroy SMP's suit and drian him of all his energy or increase his strength far beyond SMP. SS is faster and more durable. With the PG, it's over. SS ftw.
.............LOLOLOLOLOL.

TrollDog
yes no

Marvelknight
Originally posted by TrollDog
no

Do you even know what I'm saying yes to?

yes

If you're saying no, as in SS loses. Then that's your opinion. I don't see why SMP would any more of a chance than regular Superman. SS can take in cosmic power at will and the PG gives infinte power already.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP would have a better chance because...Well, he's much, much, much stronger than Superman. And faster. And more durable. He can break SS in half.

TrollDog
SMP would have a better chance because...Well, he's much, much, much stronger than Superman. And faster. And more durable. He can break SS in half. yes

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007

Srsly?

Alucard25
Depends on if Surfer was able to use the gem effectively I mean use it to its full potential then yeah I think he could easily beat him,but if he used it like Champion or Drax then he would get beat rather easily.

Priest
Surfer

vlaaad12345
Do you even know what I'm saying yes to?

If you're saying no, as in SS loses. Then that's your opinion. I don't see why SMP would any more of a chance than regular Superman. SS can take in cosmic power at will and the PG gives infinte power already.
O idk maybe because hes many many times faster stronger and more durable than superman might have something to do with it and the whole surfer has never been very good at dealing with uber bricks in close range.

quanchi112
Surfer wins. Power gem is way too much here.

Dark-Jaxx
Champion with PG was nothing to Thanos, who was able to physically beat on him, and physically SMP>Thanos.

quanchi112
Champion with PG was nothing to Thanos, who was able to physically beat on him, and physically SMP>Thanos. Thor with power gem was something.

Comparing Champion to Surfer is faulty to say the least.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor with power gem was something.

Comparing Champion to Surfer is faulty to say the least. OF course Surfer is more powerful, but PG does not equal instant win.

Can you post the scans of Thor with the PG? I have never actually read that instance.

quanchi112
OF course Surfer is more powerful, but PG does not equal instant win.

Can you post the scans of Thor with the PG? I have never actually read that instance. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=466263&pagenumber=2

I posted this in the wrong thread as I forgot which one you asked me about this in, whoops. At the bottom of page 2 ok.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanks.

I would like to say that IMO, Thor is physically stronger than SS, and sure as hell is in Warrior Madness form. So I think it is safe to say, in terms of raw power, Thor at Warrioer Madness with PG>SS with PG.

Thanos has not the feats of Superman Prime in raw physical strength, and certainly not speed(speedblitzed three Flashes easily at age 15). Durability belongs to Thanos unless SMP actually tanked that big bang, but we will have to wait and see.

So I think based on that, SMP will be faster, and still be able to physically beat SS, before SS can use the Power Cosmic to drain him, or sumthin to that effect.

TricksterPriest
Prime pulls a Black Adam.

quanchi112
Thanks.

I would like to say that IMO, Thor is physically stronger than SS, and sure as hell is in Warrior Madness form. So I think it is safe to say, in terms of raw power, Thor at Warrioer Madness with PG>SS with PG.

Thanos has not the feats of Superman Prime in raw physical strength, and certainly not speed(speedblitzed three Flashes easily at age 15). Durability belongs to Thanos unless SMP actually tanked that big bang, but we will have to wait and see.

So I think based on that, SMP will be faster, and still be able to physically beat SS, before SS can use the Power Cosmic to drain him, or sumthin to that effect. Tell me who has been physically beaten while in possession of the power gem?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime pulls a Black Adam. Against the power gem. What makes you believe this? What is your line of reasoning?

The Great Galen
Well besides the PC level strength/speed/durability, Supes also got the guardian upgrade not to mention he will be constantly absorbing solar radiation with the suit. As is stands, SS has no chance but I included the PG because it has been able to even out certain matches. Sufer has the versatlity but it hasn't done him much good agaisnt skyfahters in the past.

Priest
Too bad prime is not a Skyfather.

starlock
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well besides the PC level strength/speed/durability, Supes also got the guardian upgrade not to mention he will be constantly absorbing solar radiation with the suit. As is stands, SS has no chance but I included the PG because it has been able to even out certain matches. Sufer has the versatlity but it hasn't done him much good agaisnt skyfahters in the past.

From the opening post, i did not assume the guardian upgrade was involved.. confused

Surfer for the win

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Priest
Too bad prime is not a Skyfather.
Considering he has fought low skyfather level people like guardians and killed one,and then fought a guy with the power of a big freaking bang behind him and you know preety much stalemated him...yea guardian prime was definitely a skyfather.

janus77
Surfer with ease.

PG is just what Surfer needs to push all his powers to the maximum... Surfer either rips Prime into pieces at a million times the speed of light (causing every particulate of Prime to be supercharged and explode) or Surfer just lets his board do the fighting and slice Prime in two ala Exiles Surfer - Gladiator.

Estacado
I'll still say that guardians>>>surfer with pg.
Also I think Surfer with pg would be something like a Marvel version of Ion.....

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007

Lord Feron
Yeah i think in this case the PG for surfer would be the ideal eapon for SS to use to beat Prime. I think SS has the capability to properly weild the PG. His experiences with the gem (meaning he had to deal with it before) and his experience with manipulating energy he should be able to utilize the gem to its full capacity.

SS already has a enormous amount of durability and with this gem he is gonna take a hell of alot of punishment.

It would amp his already vast energy/matter manip powers.

Fight goes to SS

quanchi112
Well besides the PC level strength/speed/durability, Supes also got the guardian upgrade not to mention he will be constantly absorbing solar radiation with the suit. As is stands, SS has no chance but I included the PG because it has been able to even out certain matches. Sufer has the versatlity but it hasn't done him much good agaisnt skyfahters in the past. He doesnt have a Guardian upgrade for this fight. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
I'll still say that guardians>>>surfer with pg.
Also I think Surfer with pg would be something like a Marvel version of Ion..... Where did you get that the Guardians were involved in this thread?

Soljer
Where did you get that the Guardians were involved in this thread?
I believe he is referencing the fact that the Guardians couldn't take down Prime.

Estacado
He doesnt have a Guardian upgrade for this fight. smile
He is the thread starter and he just said it that he does. erm

complexbrother
Silver Surfer would absolutly destroy SP .

jadervason
SS is terrible, just awful at hand to hand. Superman prime, however, can beat galactus (in a boxing match.)

If SS lets him clack that jaw it's game over, question is will he be able to keep the kryp off him long enough to do something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
He is the thread starter and he just said it that he does. erm Oh I missed the thread change in the middle of the thread.

Prime will still run out of juice while the Surfer continually gets more powerful. Surfer also can exploit his weaknesses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
SS is terrible, just awful at hand to hand. Superman prime, however, can beat galactus (in a boxing match.)

If SS lets him clack that jaw it's game over, question is will he be able to keep the kryp off him long enough to do something. When have you ever seen Galactus box? Why does he have to box when he doesnt need to defeat an opponent in this manner. Can you imagine how ridiculous it would look if they had Galactus box with anyone?

Hannibal-Lector
Physically primes surfers superior IMO, but surfer wins due to his draining solar energy (which on prime takes affect VERY fast)

janus77
Surfer's far more durable and robust now, post-Annihilation, than he was when he used to get whooped by Thanos. and Thanos has more raw physical power than Prime, imo.

Surfer might not be better than Prime, sans PG, but he wouldn't be too far off for him to compete and leverage his phenomenally useful versatility and energy/matter manipulating abilities.

with the PG ... it's an ungodly stomp win for Surfer, I daresay he won't even deign to allow Prime to touch his personage, instead just eviscerating Prime with some exotic energy attack and matter and time manipulation (which should be amped greatly by the Power Gem).

Lord Feron
Originally posted by jadervason

If SS lets him clack that jaw it's game over, question is will he be able to keep the kryp off him long enough to do something.

Hmm beating galactus in a boxing match... no im not even gonna touch that.. its so filled with steaming pile of sh*t i might burn myself.

If prime does punch SS he might feel it with the power gem he might not. SS took hits from tenerbrus and aegis(w/o the gem) i think he can take a few hits from prime w/ the gem.

The Great Galen
I never doubt Sufer's versatility but how can he overcome the speed of prime or even withstand a punch (Sufer was put into a armbar by BP).

Lord Feron
I never doubt Sufer's versatility but how can he overcome the speed of prime or even withstand a punch (Sufer was put into a armbar by BP).

yes yes silver BP armbar if that wasent some PIS or bs i don't what it would be. He got smashed on by galactus and survived. He has battled glades who is at fc he can beat a kyptonian. C'mon man you know SS is mad durable!! stick out tongue and now with the PG!!! please.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP has the Guardian upgrade and a Solarsuit?

Well that's just unfair.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Lord Feron
yes yes silver BP armbar if that wasent some PIS or bs i don't what it would be. He got smashed on by galactus and survived. He has battled glades who is at fc he can beat a kyptonian. C'mon man you know SS is mad durable!! stick out tongue and now with the PG!!! please.

This is a Kryptonian operating at PC levels however, not to mention he has a solar suit and the guardian amp going along with him. Not doubting SS power but he isn't skyfather which is why i included the PG....besides wasn't SS knocked out but Thing?

Dark-Jaxx
...Holy shit.

SMP survived a Big Bang at point blank only to come out fine with a tattered costume and is now in the 31st century about to kick some ass.
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion4.jpg
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion5.jpg

Soljer
besides wasn't SS knocked out but Thing?

Hell. No.

He's taken the very best shots from She-Hulk, the Thing and even the big mean green Hulk himself without any trouble.

Dark-Jaxx
Knocked out by Thing!?

Lol, he has had some trouble with brawlers, but they were way above Thing level.

illadelph12
I'd take Surfer. Power Gem magnifies all of his energy manipulation abilities and makes him invulnerable. Surfer doesn't fist fight anyway. Aside from a chin check SMP is trumped.

jadervason
You both missed the point, you power cosmic lovers you...

psycho gundam
cosmic awareness + infinity gem(the power gem no less) = a win for the silver surfer

Mr Master
The Power Gem:

"Granted its wearer powerful strength,
powerful energy blasts capable of doing different types of energy damage,
and the ability to locate the weaknesses of beings and objects.

In addition,
the wearer would also gain an enhanced physique capable of withstanding much damage,
as well as a strengthened nervous system capable of ignoring vast amounts of pain."

Notice what's in bold. smile

psycho gundam
and thats only the tip of the iceberg of it's abilities.

Mr Master
Originally posted by psycho gundam

and thats only the tip of the iceberg of it's abilities.
I know.

Like owning a prepped Dr Strange with all his Talismans combined as one.

Owned, like a child.

..................................................................................................................

Warlock was trying to convince Strange with the Gems individually,
when that didn't work,
Warlock got frustrated and decided to attack Strange,
but with the Power Gem only:

Power Gem:

Strange with PREP and All his Talismans combined gets owned easily:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3659/s6cx9.th.jpg

"But Knowing in ADVANCE that Warlock Possessed it" (Power Gem)

"I had Arranged for ALL My TALISMANS to Act TOGETHER to COUNTERACT it"

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4613/s7it8.th.jpg

"Which even I KNOW, almost at once, CANNOT LONG ENDURE"

(and this is ONLY the Power Gem)

"Warlock STILL has NOT used his Sixth and Final Weapon"

SEE, Warlock was USING the Gems SEPARATELY!

..................................................................................................................

Soul Gem:

Strange reaches Warlock through his Soul Gem to communicate with him,
before Warlock kills him:

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/56/s8yh0.th.jpg

Strange tells Warlock of the Future, and Warlock sees that it is true:

This is Strange talking:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6055/s9me6.th.jpg

"He sees himself Victorious over me,
DESTROYING Me, as must certainly happen ANY moment Now"

.................................................................................................................

Luckily for the Dr,
Warlock came to his senses before obliterating him.

vlaaad12345
Pg was stronger when paired with the other gems...

tdawg14
Prime gets owned by the Surfer with the PG

jadervason
Hold up.

Did someone in here say that smp is faster than ss?

Speed is measured not in light years, but in silver surfer years. Anyway, like I said. Unless there is definitive knuckling down of shinyman, the crying superman gets rained upon and furthermore reigned upon.

The Great Galen
Hasn't SMP oneshotted a planet,speed blitz the flashes, endured a big bang, survived a guardian explosion at point blank and defeated top tiers in packs on a routine basis. How many punchs can Surfer really wishstand from Prime if Surfer has been rocked by someone like Thor in the past?

Mr. Slippyfist
Too bad YOU didn't give him the Power Gem, or those low showings might be irrelevant. no expression

The Great Galen
Well no offense but the PG really hasn't been all that impressive on-panel, at best I'd say it would give him a good fight but....the PG has been owned by a gun so.

TricksterPriest
Retcon punch. Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.