What form did luke skywalker use?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
I never knew what form he used, anyone know?

Lord Knightfa11
i read that it was supposedly lukes custom take on the lightsaber, and he didn't get enough formal training to have an official form. some say its his custom version of form V that he copied from vader while fighting him, and then added to.

skywalker833
Yeah, that is what I heard. I just wasn't sure.

Tangible God
Probably the Fast, Medium, Strong variants of the New Jedi Order. They were fun in the JK games.

Lord Knightfa11
lol yea.

skywalker833
Me wish they was more specific with his lightsaber form!

Lord Knightfa11
stick out tongue im guessing they didnt go into the form mastery while yoda/ob1 was alive. they went into the basics and then tried to make him understand that the darkside is bad overall. And then they were idiots for not starting training earlier so that they wouldnt die almost instanly after teaching him to move a few stones.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by skywalker833
I never knew what form he used, anyone know?

Luke Skywalker used the renowned form known simply as "Derek Jeter"

Sesse
Wax on, Wax off.

Dark-Jaxx
Self taught Djem-So I believe.

Blax_Hydralisk
Agreed. Djem-So at first then I think he refined it after he became the uber master.

skywalker833
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Agreed. Djem-So at first then I think he refined it after he became the uber master.
That is what i've heard

pgdarth95
sp_ike duh me poted

Lord Knightfa11
^retard^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.