Man do I feel stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
For the longest time I thought Maggie Gyllenhal was the sexy brunnett from wedding crashers. Then I saw the trailer and was like, "who the hell is that woman I keep seeing that looks like she's 45".

then I found out it is the girl who replaced katie holmes's charcter and is not the girl from wedding crashers

YUCK!

Il.Mozalini
Wow...I personally find Rachel McAdams(wedding crashers) to be HIDEOUS and find Maggie extremely attractive...to each his own I suppose.

One footnote Maggie Gyllenhaal is an amazing actress...Rachel McAdams...not so much.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
For the longest time I thought Maggie Gyllenhal was the sexy brunnett from wedding crashers. Then I saw the trailer and was like, "who the hell is that woman I keep seeing that looks like she's 45".

then I found out it is the girl who replaced katie holmes's charcter and is not the girl from wedding crashers

YUCK!

Both Maggie Gyllanhaal and Rachel McAdams are too different types of actresses and yet both are hot

batmanfan136
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Both Maggie Gyllanhaal and Rachel McAdams are too different types of actresses and yet both are hot

Second

SelinaAndBruce
I'm a girl so my opinion obviously is gonna be different but I don't think Maggie is that great looking and I think Rachel is gorgeous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.