impossible man vs. mr. fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

applelips
this would be a freakin goofy battle. richards has only his personal abilities and no gadgets for this battle.

Zeitgeist
Impossible Man is many, many times the shapeshifter that Reed is.

applelips
so that means what... he cant turn into a space ship flowers a ball point pen a hat or any other equally rediculous item like impossible man how is this an advantage... be it he may be a better shape shifter than richards it woukd still be a good fight. richards equally able to do useful transformationps.

Zeitgeist
It means that he can outlast Richards, and even hurt Reed, depending on what he shifts into.

Meanwhile Reed has NO options.

It's an initial stalemate that IM would eventually win every time.

applelips
thats a better explanation than hes a better shape shifter. however reed could always pretend to be bored an impossible man would go away ...jk. anyhoo i dont recall impossible man being much of a combatant. reed fights villians on a regular basis with his team mates.

Soljer
Impossible Man = Mxyzptlk = Universe destroyer.

stick out tongue.

applelips
??? i dont recall him ever destroying a universe...??? i just remember him doing stoopid things and repopulating his race i know he once imitated galactus but he had the aid of a device plus he isnt able to dup powers...

applelips
i just dont understand what kind of thing he would be able to turn int since though he can change mass to become larger or smaller in size he is limited in that he cant become infinately bigger...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.