Count Nefaria vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr_internet
Does preptime even matter..?
No preptime.
Also, while I'm here, what does PIS mean?
I say sentry.

norrinradd43
The Count wins...PIS=plot induced stupidity

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr_internet
Does preptime even matter..?
No preptime.
Also, while I'm here, what does PIS mean?
I say sentry.

Plot Induced Stupidity = PIS. This is when one character that is obviously under powered, defeats someone that would normally be far out of their league. There are many things that could be considered plot devices (Thor's Hammer, GL's Ring, a wad of chewing gum etc...).

There are also many different spectrums of what could be considered PIS, the ones mentioned above are just a few.

Sentry FTW.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by norrinradd43
The Count wins...PIS=plot induced stupidity

Now thats another form of PIS at work.

norrinradd43
Count has some showings that would make him arguably the most formatable villian on earth...I think he can take Sentry

guy222
CN

tkitna
Sentry

Mr_internet
Thanks guys.
hmm.. thor's hammer just bounced off nefaria, but sentry tore carnage with ease and that mind illusion of the void nearly killed all of earths heroes..

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mr_internet
hmm.. thor's hammer just bounced off nefaria, but sentry tore carnage with ease What comparable feats.

Tough one.

norrinradd43
Thors hammer would have probably ripped through Carnage too...

Mr_internet
Can sentry still do illusions as powerful as the void or is that strictly a mastermind-fooled sentry feat only?

llagrok
Did Thor's hammer bounce off Nefaria? I thought he stopped it with his hands.

Mr_internet
naw, im pretty sure it just bounced off of him.

The Illuminati
It did both.

Likwid
Sentry. The Count has exploitable physical weaknesses.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Likwid
Sentry. The Count has exploitable physical weaknesses. Like the ability to wear himself out, that he no longer has?

Or the ability to beaten in a way totally irrelevant to Sentry?

CaptainStoic
This fight is bound to happen, and when Sentry destroys him, I hope that he will finally get some respect on KMC.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This fight is bound to happen, and when Sentry destroys him, I hope that he will finally get some respect on KMC. You can't assume stuff like that. Can you tell the future?

What happens if CN wins? What then?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You can't assume stuff like that. Can you tell the future?

What happens if CN wins? What then?

Then Sentry loses, and I eat crow, but I doubt Nefaria has what it takes to beat someone that made getting blasted by the power cosmic look as if he were taking a warm, and comfortable shower.

Mr. Slippyfist
Then Sentry loses, and I eat crow, but I doubt Nefaria has what it takes to beat someone that made getting blasted by the power cosmic look as if he were taking a warm, and comfortable shower. By Terrax... shotting hand blasts? laughing out loud

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
By Terrax... shotting hand blasts? laughing out loud

Hey, those blasts were enough to destroy a planet, not a low durability feat on Sentry's part if you ask me.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hey, those blasts were enough to destroy a planet, not a low durability feat on Sentry's part if you ask me. His hand blasts destroyed a planet? Proof?

Besides, that's one time Terrax anyway.

CaptainStoic
I'll wait and see what the future holds, but Sentry has my vote.

llagrok
Stoic, do you have anything to back up these wild claims with?

You just claims that regular blasts from Terrax' hands can destroy planets.

ultimatethor
IF they fight in a comic id think theyd make sentry win just to add a good feat to his low list. I do think sentry has got what it takes to win as well if i go by his high feats like easily taking terrax and temporarily matching genis vells power output and taking numerous blows fromWWH For the sake of those feats id go with sentry but if we start brnging in his lower feats then im not so sure

Mr_internet
How did Nefaria resurrect for breakout anyway? Last I heard madam masques ionic lock just made him disintegrate to nothing..

CPT Space Bomb
Sentry probably should win if he's sane and going all out. But that's only ever happened once (WWH) .

Sentry is bound to get some more good feats, as he's a relatively new character that is growing and piling more stuff together. His ripping Ultron's head off, easily defeating Terrax, Ripping through Doom's force field and tearing off his armor, and Stalemating WWH are all pretty darn impressive if you ask me. However, he needs more. I mean, for all those feats he still hasn't "beaten" a popular top tier. So until then it will be hard for people on any comic book forum to respect him. I'll tell you what though, I respect him alot more after WWH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.