Most badass action stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Who are your favorite action stars and why?

My two picks are Clint Eastwood and Jackie Chan. Eastwood is just a badass. Although, he has been known to do his own stunts, some of which were quite dangerous. His style of action was conveyed in presence more so than physicality. Where other stars would have to run during an action sequence, Eastwood takes his time, walking up to the bad guys while finishing off a hot dog...,yeah, thats the badassness

As for Jackie Chan, well, nothing more needs to be said other than his name. I dont think anyone can argue that he is a most prolific and ambitious action star, even if most of his movie's are tripe. I feel special to have been able to grow up while Chan was still performing full on.

So, what grenade chewin, fire shitting action star do you all nominate as the most badass?

Röland
He only really had two major badass worthy roles, with some minor ones thrown in, but he played them to perfection... Bill Paxton as Hudson in Aliens and Sevren in Near Dark.

Awesome performances in my opinion.

I also nominate Kurt Russell for his role in The Thing. I mean come on, the guy kicked ass and wore a sombrero. You can't beat that.

dant3g0
I don't know why but Jason Statham Pops into my mind.

ragesRemorse

ScarletSpeed
Arnie in Commando laughing out loud

he got hit with a car bounced back up and started running laughing out loud

and CHUCk NORRIS

but Chuck doesn't even need a mention laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
American:

Clint Eastwood and Vin Diesel...oh and Bruce Willis.

Asian:

Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Gordon Liu, and Sonny Chiba.

Australian:

Hugh Jackman

English:

Vinnie jones and Daniel Craig

exanda kane
Vinnie Jones? That's a good one.

=Tired Hiker=
Those four kids in Narnia.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Those four kids in Narnia. Yeah, they were hardcore.

Mairuzu
Christian Bale

WrathfulDwarf
Those two guys from Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. smile

=Tired Hiker=
Jar Jar Binks.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Jar Jar Binks.

WrathfulDwarf
Ewoks are more badass than jar jar.

hyuk!

ragesRemorse
Maybe, if they could come together and form the devastator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.