Superman VS Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skygunner41
Actually I was wandering can superman defeat WW with all of her gear wearing at the same time.Some say that when WW wear those gear her practically invincible and unstoppable. If that is true how can superman even thing out or overpowering WW when her at that kind of state...I need to know.

quanchi112
Superman 9 out of ten.

Soljer
1. This has been done.

2. Under normal stipulations, Superman wins a very healthy majority.

3. Define your stipulations a bit better; what do you mean 'all her gear.'

zeel
Originally posted by skygunner41
Actually I was wandering can superman defeat WW with all of her gear wearing at the same time.Some say that when WW wear those gear her practically invincible and unstoppable. If that is true how can superman even thing out or overpowering WW when her at that kind of state...I need to know.

Thor has his hammer its part of his character and thats ok.

Original wonderwoman had her tiara braclets and laso they are all apart of her character and thats ok.

when you ad the shield, sword she's getting overpowered. I have and always will consdier the tiara and braclets and laso part of her character.

Ill never consider the sword or shield apart of that casue they were added later.

Just like green lantern he has a ring its all part of his character. just like thor his hammer is part of his character. But you bring up wonderwomans tiara laso braclets...and the shield and sword.

thats just getting rediculous. Fully geard she can kill supes NP.

Badabing
Use this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=473829& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Superman+VS+Wonder+Woman%

Closed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.