Nabu vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Pick a winner. It is Galactus night.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

guy222
Big G

fangirl101
nabu

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
nabu How?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?
nabu>>kismet>>>imperiex>>>galactus

quanchi112
nabu>>kismet>>>imperiex>>>galactus You feel Nabu is more powerful than Imperiex?

I am shocked and to see this weird comparison it still does nothing to answer my question.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112 You feel Nabu is more powerful than Imperiex?I am shocked and to see this weird comparison it still does nothing to answer my question. nabu is the most powerful of dc's lords of order. kismet is the guardian of ALL realities. thus nabu must be in fact beyond the power of kismet's all realities. imperiex has the power of 2 big bangs. like double universal. galactus at his most destructive has destroyed some galaxies? thus he cannot beat nabu in any sense, any shape, any fashion, any way.

draxx_tOfU
Galactus > Nabu = Agamotto

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Galactus > Nabu = Agamotto I can agree with this.

draxx_tOfU
nabu is the most powerful of dc's lords of order. kismet is the guardian of ALL realities. thus nabu must be in fact beyond the power of kismet's all realities.

I fail to see the connection which you based your comparison from...

quanchi112
nabu is the most powerful of dc's lords of order. kismet is the guardian of ALL realities. thus nabu must be in fact beyond the power of kismet's all realities. imperiex has the power of 2 big bangs. like double universal. galactus at his most destructive has destroyed some galaxies? thus he cannot beat nabu in any sense, any shape, any fashion, any way. Galactus has the power in him to destroy the 616 universe and the negative zone. Have you not read annihilation?

Galactus while weakened destroyed 3 star systems. laughing out loud What does the most powerful lord of order have to do with anything. Galactus is an abstract being and is simply more powerful.

Do some more homework on Galactus please.

quanchi112
I fail to see the connection which you based your comparison from... I can also agree with this.

fangirl101
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU I fail to see the connection which you based your comparison from... nabu is the most powerful lord of order. Kismet is a lord of order and she is the multiversal guardian of all realities. kismet is more powerful than imperiex who only holds the power of two big bangs at a time. 2 times universal power. galactus has never even wiped or created on universe. at his best, he's destroyed galaxies, in a fight with tyrant we've never seen. nabu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus.

quanchi112
nabu is the most powerful lord of order. Kismet is a lord of order and she is the multiversal guardian of all realities. kismet is more powerful than imperiex who only holds the power of two big bangs at a time. 2 times universal power. galactus has never even wiped or created on universe. at his best, he's destroyed galaxies, in a fight with tyrant we've never seen. nabu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus. Basically the same post with a few differences towards the end. When has Galactus wanted to destroy the universe? Did you forget about annihilation?

draxx_tOfU
nabu is the most powerful lord of order. Kismet is a lord of order and she is the multiversal guardian of all realities. kismet is more powerful than imperiex who only holds the power of two big bangs at a time. 2 times universal power. galactus has never even wiped or created on universe. at his best, he's destroyed galaxies, in a fight with tyrant we've never seen. nabu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus.

damn...

guy222
http://i115.imagethrust.com/t/874875/nova13dcp026.jpg

quanchi112
damn... I can agree with that. You remind me of that wrestler on wwe who always says this for his catchphrase.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112 Galactus has the power in him to destroy the 616 universe and the negative zone._ Have you not read annihilation?Galactus while weakened destroyed 3 star systems. laughing out loud What does the most powerful lord of order have to do with anything._ Galactus is an abstract being and is simply more powerful.Do some more homework on Galactus please. i know about galactus. he hasn't destroyed a universe or created one on panel. he isn't multiversal on any level at any time. you telling me that he is simply more powerful is pretty much your own opinion since he cannot defeat imperiex, let alone, kismet, who's power defeated imperiex, let alone nabu, who is more powerful than kismet.

llagrok
He has destroyed a universe on panel.

draxx_tOfU
I can agree with that. You remind me of that wrestler on wwe who always says this for his catchphrase.

Ron Simmons aka Farooq...

quanchi112
Ron Simmons aka Farooq... Yes I should have known that. The game is my wrestler of choice.

quanchi112
i know about galactus. he hasn't destroyed a universe or created one on panel. he isn't multiversal on any level at any time. you telling me that he is simply more powerful is pretty much your own opinion since he cannot defeat imperiex, let alone, kismet, who's power defeated imperiex, let alone nabu, who is more powerful than kismet. Just because he hasnt doesnt mean he cant. I can argue Impereix cant destroy a universe with characters opposing it.

Galactus was said to be able to destroy 616 and the negative zone. Wow. wink

zeel
Big G is a stud!

fangirl101
Just because he hasnt doesnt mean he cant. I can argue Impereix cant destroy a universe with characters opposing it.

Galactus was said to be able to destroy 616 and the negative zone. Wow. wink

galactus is impressive. he still isn't beating nabu.

Bentley
Galactus can eat time and space and was threatening all reality by himself.

I thought Kismet was owned by Imperiex and I don't follow why Nabu would be above Kismet.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus can eat time and space and was threatening all reality by himself.

I thought Kismet was owned by Imperiex and I don't follow why Nabu would be above Kismet. Thor was a threat to the universe according to blood and thunder. threats mean NOTHING with out feats to back them up. hell, can eat isn't telling me much. as he eaten all time and space? it didn't help him when abraxas had him strung up like a pinjata. did i spell that right? dear me. any way, has galactus beaten any abstract lvl beings who's power is magical?

Mr Master
=========================================

That future-self of Galactus 616 in the Black Celestial arc,
was an OMNIVERSAL threat,
not just a threat in fact,
indeed,
Galactus was beginning the process of absorbing the Omniverse entire:

........................................................................................................

These scans are from Avengers v1. #296 - 297

The beginning of the whole Black Celestial drama.
........................................................................................................

Where Galactus was being prepped to begin absorbing the ENTIRE OMNIVERSE,

and the EDITOR of this arc was MARK GRUENWALD ...

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8987/biggomni1iq6.th.jpg

"Celestial renegade (Taimut) constructed a weapon (Galactus)
mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"

Nebula had control of some avengers and was planning on taking Galactus' power:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1222/biggomni2dt6.th.jpg

"I have learned about the great weapon (Galactus) in Time"

MAKE NO MISTAKE!

The weapon is Galactus! (FF#341)

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3127/9te0.th.jpg

"Galactus Himself is the WEAPON"

A mini artistic depiction of the actual OMNIVERSE:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/239/biggomni4vw9.th.jpg

"Suffice to say that the weapon is Supreme (Galactus)
the OMNIVERSE is vast beyond imagining"

(Notice at the bottom of the scan, who the EDITOR is) smile

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8092/gggeq7.th.jpg

"The greatest weapon (Galactus) in the OMNIVERSE is nearly mine"

Is MARK GRUENWALD (the Editor) allowing hyperbole? ermmno

This (FF#337-341) is from the actual continuation of the arc above:

Galactus was in the process of absorbing "ALL EXISTENCE"

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of TIME and SPACE"

............................................................................................

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE,
through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him"

The History of the Marvel Universe ... as in the expanded OMNIVERSE!!!

Galactus was in the process of absorbing "ALL EXISTENCE" (Omniverse)

Confirmed by the Guardians of the Galaxy in yet another separate arc:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5047/20396565ii7.th.jpg

RESPECT Galactus yall! (evidently a potential Omniversal power)

fangirl101
a future version of galactus that hasn't happened? k thanks. but what does this have to do with galactus? That is like saying superman in dc 1 million will be the most powerful metahuman of all time, so he beats everyone he's in a battle versus match with here.

Frubba
a future version of galactus that hasn't happened? k thanks. but what does this have to do with galactus? That is like saying superman in dc 1 million will be the most powerful metahuman of all time, so he beats everyone he's in a battle versus match with here.

An alternate timeline which is divergant on 616, in other words would have affected 616 had he continued to munch on the fabric of time and followed it back to it's source.

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nabu.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Frubba
An alternate timeline which is divergant on 616, in other words would have affected 616 had he continued to munch on the fabric of time and followed it back to it's source.

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nabu.

IT"S AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE!! IT DOES NOT COUNT. kthanks. that will be all. oh and nabu>>>>>>>>>kismet who is >>>>>>>>>>>all realities. time to study kids. do your homework and eat your veggies.

Frubba
IT"S AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE!! IT DOES NOT COUNT. kthanks. that will be all. oh and nabu>>>>>>>>>kismet who is >>>>>>>>>>>all realities. time to study kids. do your homework and eat your veggies.

It's a DIVERGENT TIMELINE. WOW I CAN USE CAPS TOO!!!!1

Next time do your homework before flaming people on the internet, and eat some meat not vegetables.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Frubba
It's a DIVERGENT TIMELINE. WOW I CAN USE CAPS TOO!!!!1

Next time do your homework before flaming people on the internet, and eat some meat not vegetables.
divergent timeline is still not the main time line. veggies keep you regular. they have fiber.

Mr Master

IT"S AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE!! IT DOES NOT COUNT.
That's 616 Reed my friend, that's a mainstream FF and Avengers arc,
FF#337-341, Avengers #296-297

Meh ...

616 GALACTUS = INFINITE ENERGY!

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2719/g4xj1nk8.th.jpg

"The true form of GALACTUS is revealed at last"

"A NEW STAR is BORN" ..................... "Reed, what happened?"

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9477/g5no4.th.jpg

"Galactus has been converted into Energy ...

Energy that will Radiate For EVER Outward"

Bentley
Do we need Galactus feats beating the elder gods? Those are pretty high magical creatures. Anyways, I'm convinced no matter how many feats we show you just won't give Galactus any credit, so no point in going on. Is good enough that most people respect enough Galan to give him the win.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's 616 Reed my friend, that's a mainstream FF and Avengers arc,
FF#337-341, Avengers #296-297

Meh ...

616 GALACTUS = INFINITE ENERGY!

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2719/g4xj1nk8.th.jpg

"The true form of GALACTUS is revealed at last"

"A NEW STAR is BORN" ..................... "Reed, what happened?"

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9477/g5no4.th.jpg

"Galactus has been converted into Energy ...

Energy that will Radiate For EVER Outward"

a new STAR is born? energy that will RADIATE for ever OUTWARD? as is not every where all at once like true infinite energy but more like unlimited expansion. hmm? a guy this powerful gets beaten back from earth? held by thanos and annihilus? how does he do against multiversal magical beings like nabu?

fangirl101
Do we need Galactus feats beating the elder gods? Those are pretty high magical creatures. Anyways, I'm convinced no matter how many feats we show you just won't give Galactus any credit, so no point in going on. Is good enough that most people respect enough Galan to give him the win.

no. that is bull. most people respect him enough to give him the win sounds like bias to me. there is no evidence he can beat the vishanti let alone nabu the wise.

Mindset
a new STAR is born? energy that will RADIATE for ever OUTWARD? as is not every where all at once like true infinite energy but more like unlimited expansion. hmm? a guy this powerful gets beaten back from earth? held by thanos and annihilus? how does he do against multiversal magical beings like nabu?

Do you always ignore the circumstances of events?

Mindset
Anyway, Galactus just uses the UN.

Bentley
no. that is bull. most people respect him enough to give him the win sounds like bias to me. there is no evidence he can beat the vishanti let alone nabu the wise.

I'm getting that you think Nabu wins against the Vishanti. Also, while I agree that many people doesn't fully know Nabu, and he is not as exposed as Galactus, why don't you bring some feats instead of dismissing what Galactus can do? Show what Nabu can do for instance.

What about this? Nabu vs Dormmanu. Who wins?

lannfear
Galactus made by Celestial?...thought he was sole surviver of previous Universe.....am so confused confused

Utrigita
what???

Erik-Lensherr
Nabu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you always ignore the circumstances of events? Nver always did and still does.

quanchi112
Anyway, Galactus just uses the UN. Cant argue against this. The un destroys Nabu.

fangirl101
Cant argue against this. The un destroys Nabu.
has the un ever destroyed any mystical being? is the un in this thread? this says GALACTUS vs. Nabu. why wouldn't nabu's power be enought to deflect the un blast? clearly dr. fate used just a fraction of his power to tap other power sources and defeat the ale, whom we know was as omnipotent as the source.

Mr Master

a new STAR is born? energy that will RADIATE for ever OUTWARD?
as is not every where all at once like true infinite energy
but more like unlimited expansion. hmm?
laughing What a spin of bull.

I believe Mindset has you figured:

Do you always ignore the circumstances of events?
yes

a guy this powerful gets beaten back from earth? held by thanos and annihilus?

how does he do against multiversal magical beings like nabu?
"beaten back?" ... "thanos and annihilus?"

Oh, you mean Hungry Galactus? smile

"against multiversal beings?"

Hungry Galactus would get beaten again I'm sure.

quanchi112
has the un ever destroyed any mystical being? is the un in this thread? this says GALACTUS vs. Nabu. why wouldn't nabu's power be enought to deflect the un blast? clearly dr. fate used just a fraction of his power to tap other power sources and defeat the ale, whom we know was as omnipotent as the source. Galactus doesnt need the un but it is a part of him. The un would indeed destroy him though and I see no reason why it wouldnt.

The ale is one half of the source and the new gods souls combined are greater than the anti life and equal or superior to the Source unified itself. The Source wasnt that impressive on panel. I though it was more powerful than that.

draxx_tOfU
has the un ever destroyed any mystical being? is the un in this thread? this says GALACTUS vs. Nabu. why wouldn't nabu's power be enought to deflect the un blast? clearly dr. fate used just a fraction of his power to tap other power sources and defeat the ale, whom we know was as omnipotent as the source.

the UN is a part of Galactus' being, it's not an external power source...

and Dr. Fate did not defeat the ALE entity on his own...

erm

Mindset

Abraxas

The UN destroyed and recreated the multiverse.

quanchi112

erm Correct on both accounts.

fangirl101

erm
the point is that dr. fate only taps nabu's power. and he had a fifth of the power that fought back the nearly omnipotent being that was the ale.

Bentley
Abraxas

The UN destroyed and recreated the multiverse.

Which includes magical beings of course.

fangirl101
Which includes magical beings of course.

Did it now? I thought the Un reset the multiverse. when has it destroyed something of that magnitude on a perminant basis? just asking.

Bentley
Reseting the universe implies erasing what was before, its an erasing feat. Do you think that the UN can only reset and not erase?

fangirl101
Reseting the universe implies erasing what was before, its an erasing feat. Do you think that the UN can only reset and not erase?

i'm asking, what has it destroyed of that magnitude on a permanant basis? it looks as if it merely took what was once there and fixed it.

Mr Master

i'm asking, what has it destroyed of that magnitude on a permanant basis?
it looks as if it merely took what was once there and fixed it.
This is what it looks like from a perspective that never read the arc.

But the fact is:

The UN completely ERASED the infinite prime Multiverse,
then an instant later,
the UN re-created a NEW prime Multiverse where Abraxas did not manifest.

fangirl101
This is what it looks like from a perspective that never read the arc.

But the fact is:

The UN completely ERASED the infinite prime Multiverse,
then an instant later,
the UN re-created a NEW prime Multiverse where Abraxas did not manifest.
is that what it did? tell me the page number and panel so i can look for it. it erased the prime multiverse and yet reed was the same reed? who was part of the old multiverse? hmmm?

Mr Master

is that what it did? tell me the page number and panel so i can look for it.
FF v3. #49

it erased the prime multiverse and yet reed was the same reed?
who was part of the old multiverse? hmmm?
dontgetit

Everything was the same, what are you talking about?

The UN erased the Multiverse,
then it re-created a new Multiverse that was the same as the old one,
with the exception of Abraxas, who in this new Multiverse, never manifested.

fangirl101
FF v3. #49

dontgetit

Everything was the same, what are you talking about?

The UN erased the Multiverse,
then it re-created a new Multiverse that was the same as the old one,
with the exception of Abraxas, who in this new Multiverse, never manifested.

a new multiverse with an old reed? sounds more like a reset than a redo. my own interpretation i suppose.

Mr Master

a new multiverse with an old reed? sounds more like a reset than a redo.
my own interpretation i suppose.
"same reed?" hum

Everything was re-created anew, including Reed.

The UN didn't zap Reed's memory,
it simply re-created the same Reed,
along with everything else.

fangirl101
"same reed?" hum

Everything was re-created anew, including Reed.

The UN didn't zap Reed's memory,
it simply re-created the same Reed,
along with everything else.
seems like a reset. not a recreation. recreation would imply newness. it had a blueprint to follow. it could be looked at as abraxas being removed from all times instead of all times being removed from abraxas. food for thought.

Mr Master

seems like a reset. not a recreation. recreation would imply newness.
it had a blueprint to follow.
The Multiverse was ERASED!

It became a blank VOID:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1203/30548692nx7.th.jpg

The blank VOID, becomes Reality again:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5903/f2zs6.th.jpg

it could be looked at as abraxas being removed from all times
instead of all times being removed from abraxas.
Please read the arc, before having a false speculative interpretation.

food for thought.
More like a fallacy to consider.

fangirl101
The Multiverse was ERASED!

It became a blank VOID:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1203/30548692nx7.th.jpg

The blank VOID, becomes Reality again:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5903/f2zs6.th.jpg

Please read the arc, before having a false speculative interpretation.

More like a fallacy to consider.

the multiverse was erased and yet the un survived from the old multiverse to put together a new multiverse? so something from the old multiverse survived? the un itself. reset.

Mindset
the multiverse was erased and yet the un survived from the old multiverse to put together a new multiverse? so something from the old multiverse survived? the un itself. reset.

SS who was dead was brought back.

The old multiverse was erased, the one SS died in, and a new one was made, which is why SS was alive. And Abraxas was killed.

If it was just a reset how did these things happen?

Tenebrous

No. The UN is immune to the indirect affects of its own properties.

Here's the logic.

Galactus used the UN during the black celestial arc to destroy the universe. He fired the nullifier within the universe, so by your logic the nullifier should fall victim to its own power-it did not.

Morg fired the UN in Taa 2, Galactus' space station, and the ensuing blast consumed everyone within Taa 2. Again, going by the same logic, it should be destroyed-it was not.

Finally, the difference between reset as if Abraxas were not there, and reassemble to remove the effects of Abraxas:

Galactus was revived for the specific purpose of confronting Abraxas. 616 Galactus died due to his own machinery, not Abraxas. So if the UN simply reset everything to when Abraxas came, Galactus should stay dead. In fact, you can hinge everything on reset vs. recreate on Galactus himself:

1. Resetting would remove effects of everything Abraxas did. Abraxas didn't kill 616 Galactus...so resetting would leave 616 Galactus dead.

2. Since Galactus 616 remains dead....Abraxas comes back (again), and we start at #1 (again).

3. If you argue that the UN permanently erased Abraxas and reset the multiverse, then Galactus stays dead.

Problem with number 3: In the comics, Galactus remains after the nullifier recreates everything.

Galactus living=no abraxas.

Destroying the multiverse through ultimate nullification (Eternity was shown being shattered into pieces), and recreating it without Abraxas you've undone his extensive damage, as well as doing the most to ensure he doesn't come back. That's more than resetting, since resetting would simply leave the whole thing to transpire again.

A wrecking ball damages a building so thoroughly, the only way to have the building serviceable again is to tear it all down, and build it back up.

But when you build it back up, you don't "reset" the building designs. You redesign the building and fix the flaws, so if and when the wrecking ball comes around again, the same problem doesn't happen. You've recreated the building, which is inherently different from the previous version.

And no, the ultimate nullifier does not create anything. It only recreates what it destroys. So it did not create galactus, it recreated him. And Galactus was revived after Abraxas came around.

quanchi112
It seems this whole thread that many awesome feats of Galactus have been brought into view. While I havent heard many if any of Nabus great feats. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Bentley
Yeah, its crap to say Nabu wins and not showing feats, even if he did win we would have no way to know.

abhilegend
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.