Thunderbolts vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Current Thunderbolts vs Extremis.

No prep.

They fight in San Andreas.

applelips
what are the current thunderbolt members again? mac gargan venom, rhino, shocker? are these correct and who else. as far as tie third who is that?

Mr. Slippyfist
Norman Osborn (I'm throwing him in battle)
Songbird
Venom
Bullseye
Penance
Radioactive Man
Swordsman
Moonstone

applelips
hmm this would be a tough one to call but i thinj im going to have to go with thunderbolts for the win. if iron man did win it would be an uphill battle. cant say i know to much about extermis ... anyone have any input on this? thunderbolts mac gargon venom is nearly 100 ton strength class plus venom tail but no flight ability(teammates do though and make up for it) question is weather or not they can get IM to the ground to us the teams full force or not... i dont think osborne could by himself. so that means that the battle would only allow some of the thunder bolts to participate for at least the begining of the fight. that gives IM at least a shot at taking out some of them and working his way through the rest. really hard to say though.

The Illuminati
I think IM is the victor here. The Thunderbolts aren't all that.

Doc. Savage
Venom isn't close to class 100...

applelips
the mac gargon venom is not but hes close... as scorpion he was near 45 ton class and with the venom symbiote his strength has increased by a lot. check out marvel database.com and look it up not onehundred ton class but i believe its at least 75 ton or more... im to lazy to do it myself so i want you to look it up and prove yourself wrong... you can tell me how cool i am when you get back. but if im wrong and i remembered incorrectly i dont want to hear about it. sounds fair

Zeitgeist
Ironman.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by applelips
the mac gargon venom is not but hes close... as scorpion he was near 45 ton class and with the venom symbiote his strength has increased by a lot. check out marvel database.com and look it up not onehundred ton class but i believe its at least 75 ton or more... im to lazy to do it myself so i want you to look it up and prove yourself wrong... you can tell me how cool i am when you get back. but if im wrong and i remembered incorrectly i dont want to hear about it. sounds fair Scorpion was never class 45...his strength was about equal to Spidey...Gargan with symbiote is probably like adding gargan's strength to what brock-venom's strength was...Class 30-40ish?

applelips
k i was wrong i was thinking of something else. mac as scorpion is just above spiderman at 15 ton class. mac as venom is a 40 ton class... on par with carnage... he does retain all his scorpion abilities and has the added venom abilities... so hes still a tough biscut.

Galan007
Tony.

applelips
the tiger?

Scoobless
IM would win ... he's got all the data and weaponry he needs to put every one of those guys down fairly quickly.

llagrok
Chen's going to take him.

Scoobless
IM beats Radioactive Man every time they fight.

guy222
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1116/newavengers048024go3.th.jpg

IM wins

namorsubby
thunderbolts

radioactive man + group of reinforcment ='s IM's demise

redhotrash
Moonstone has been jobbed a bit lately so its easy to overlook her, but personally I think she could give Iron Man a fight on her own. Add in Radioactive Man and Penance and you have some decent firepower.

cloud102
Thunderbolts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.