Iceman vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

jadervason
You gotta be kidding me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
You gotta be kidding me. No I do believe hes quite serious.

starlock
If your body is broken apart yet you do not go unconsious, are you still in the match?

I can see this going that way.....iceman will get taken by doomsdays speed(its ok galaan i know how fast doomsday is...no need for the scan stick out tongue )

But i do wonder if it will constitute a win even if iceman is still consious?

Mindset
Originally posted by starlock
If your body is broken apart yet you do not go unconsious, are you still in the match?

I can see this going that way.....iceman will get taken by doomsdays speed(its ok galaan i know how fast doomsday is...no need for the scan stick out tongue )

But i do wonder if it will constitute a win even if iceman is still consious?

It's not like Iceman couldn't reform. If DD could destroy Iceman's body permanently or at least for a long period of time I'd consider it a win, otherwise no.

Lord Feron
There is nothing doomday can do to iceman. Iceman is pretty much immortal. Break his body he gets a new one. Vaporize him he can embody any moisture in anything including inside doomsday. No one using physical means should even bother iceman.

Iceman 10/10 in a stomp

psycho gundam
where is iceman's consciousness when he gets "destroyed"?

the way they made his reforming ability, it resembles eternal/olympian immortality, what the hell marvel.

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
where is iceman's consciousness when he gets "destroyed"?

the way they made his reforming ability, it resembles eternal/olympian immortality, what the hell marvel. i think his consciousness is in the water vapors in the air

naruto2424
I think iceman will win this

zeel
hmm say ice man is not killable. what kinda damage can ice man do to a monster like doomsday. Especially the hunter prey version.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lord Feron
There is nothing doomday can do to iceman. Iceman is pretty much immortal. Break his body he gets a new one. Vaporize him he can embody any moisture in anything including inside doomsday. No one using physical means should even bother iceman.

Iceman 10/10 in a stomp

Attacking him from the inside won't work....

...my take...DD and Iceman figth on an on for all eternity.

However, Iceman better not try to kill him. That would only evolve DD more immune to any of Iceman's attacks. Eventually, DD could overtake him.

Also, I think DD can resist cold attacks. So much for the ice.

Soljer
Stalemate.

TrollDog
Originally posted by Soljer
Stalemate. http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll222/CapztehLumby/Stalemate2.png

fangirl101
gog wars would eventually evolve during battle and have a power to beat ice man. dd rex has telepathy so he would in anyway. that is the brainiac doomsday right? gotta know which doomsday.

Frubba
H/P doomsday would evolve a way to kill Bobby. Several other versions potentially could as well. DOS Doomsday loses.

jadervason
I don't see how Iceman could ever harm dooms, and if he did, it wouldn't be more than once.

Doomsday on the other hand KILLED A BEING MADE OF ENERGY USING HIS BARE HANDS.

Endless Mike
Doomsday developed a way to kill the Radiant who was a noncorporeal being, I think he could also beat Iceman

Mindset
I don't see how Iceman could ever harm dooms, and if he did, it wouldn't be more than once.

So DD to Hulk level? angel

Lord Feron
Well the radiant guy seemed to have to be contained in one entity. HE couldn't make a unlmited number of himself nor can was he able to not die lol.

Wait i always thought adaptation was a defensive mechanism and not offensive. Sure i can believe that he can adapt and eventaull be impervious so bobby if bobby doesnt kill him the 1st time round.

Bobby can use moisture inversion but no one believes in that and will it work on the durability of DD not sure.

Its not just cold that bobby makes. he has comlete control on molecules and the rate at which they move. Gas is fastest, liquid then solid. Its not liek superman blowing artic air out of his mouth he is manipulati g the speed of target molecules and beaing cold is a side effect.

I don't know if bobby can kill DD but i know for sure DD can't develop anything that will kill bobby. Bobby can immobolize him. Freezing his cells so that can't move, can't adapt. BEcause if nothing is moving not even the muscles or your brain it is as if you are frozen in time.

I feel like a simultaneous attack of freezing DD, using mositure inversion, and forming ice chucks in DD fluids and tissue, then shatter his ass, then disperse the ice containing DD throughout the atmosphere.

Bobby ftw!

llagrok

Didn't he turn into some kind of energy form?

Galan007
DD cancelled out Radiant's energy and killed him - he also evolved past Waverider's chronal energy, on the fly. There's no reason why DD couldn't inhibit Iceman's powers in the same fashion , imo.

DD ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
I'm worried that if I scroll past your sig too fast, it'll throw me into uncontrollable seizures. Srsly. ermmnone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.