i dont eat glass...,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
...,cuz im just that smart.

What do you avoid doing because you're just that smart?

ScarletSpeed
not breathing.

Yoshi Paradise
cool Idolize Chuck Norris.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise

incase he roundhouse kicks you ?laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise

that's kind of dumb. there is no good reason to not idolize chuck Norris, unless you are already busy idolizing gary busy.

ragesRemorse
i dont eat tums when drinking soda cuz im just that smart

Kelly_Bean
I don't get too close to people's ears with the airhorn when I'm out airhorning the town with my friends. ..cause I'm that smart.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I don't get too close to people's ears with the airhorn when I'm out airhorning the town with my friends. ..cause I'm that smart.

laughing out loud

you're like the most compassionate humanitarian on these boards.

dadudemon
I don't fart when there is poop about to come out...especially when I am at work.

McLovin
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't fart when there is poop about to come out...especially when I am at work.

So, you keep your mouth closed?

Good job.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
laughing out loud

you're like the most compassionate humanitarian on these boards.
Thanks, I try! love
Originally posted by dadudemon

crylaugh Honey, I find that hard to believe because sometimes there are times when you don't know you have to shit until you fart and then you're like "Damn, almost shat myself!"

=Tired Hiker=
I don't use a light sabre to cut my toenails.

=Tired Hiker=
crylaugh Honey, I find that hard to believe because sometimes there are times when you don't know you have to shit until you fart and then you're like "Damn, almost shat myself!" Hence the classic bathroom poem . . . .'Here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit, but only farted. Then one day I took a chance, tried to fart, but shit my pants.'

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Hence the classic bathroom poem . . . .'Here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit, but only farted. Then one day I took a chance, tried to fart, but shit my pants.'
Profiled.

=Tired Hiker=
Profiled.

w00t

Selphie
I don't don't do meth, cause I'm just that smart.

BetrayedUnicorn
I dont start a liberation movement in a prison with nothing but a spork and some wool trousers...

RogerRamjet
no butt-****s on a friday night...

FallenxAngel
I dont set things on fire, cause I'm just that smart.

Barker
Smoke, drink, Spam in the 1,000,000th post thread, etc

Impediment
Subscribe to any form of religion.

McLovin
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
...,cuz im just that smart.

What do you avoid doing because you're just that smart?

Usually any thread by you but I'm ****ed up.

AngryManatee
I don't start studying until late at night for my Differential Equations Final which I really need to pass... because I'm just that smart (?).

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by McLovin
Usually any thread by you but I'm ****ed up.

awww, boy just got burned, hey confused ...,WAIT JUST A GOD DAMN MINUTE NOW!!, were you making fun of me? mad

or were you just coming on to me? embarrasment

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I don't start studying until late at night for my Differential Equations Final which I really need to pass... because I'm just that smart (?).

laughing out loud oh brother, your life sucks tomorrow. Just tell your professor that you are not ready because you were up all night teaching apples and oranges to high school dropouts, drug addicts, pedophiles, borderline genius narcissists, serial killers, poets, budding writers, stupid fanboys and all the rest at KMC. Tell him you got caught up heated argument over some inane topic which was never resolved. If he doesn't give you special treatment, just tell him you have a gun and reassure him that it is loaded, then ask him if he would like to see one of the bullets. I bet you will a lot of free time to study after that. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.