Team III vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
I'm just going to add one opponent at a time until I get a majority consenses in the teams favor.

Team:

Dr. Doom
Loki
Ronan
Magneto
Apocalypse
Ultron (Conquest)
Juggernaut (Classic)

vs.

Thanos

Once again

guy222
Add Odin or Zuras woot

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by guy222
Add Odin or Zuras laughing out loud

nimbus006
Originally posted by guy222
Add Odin or Zuras woot

Within a reasonable competetive standard good buddy, thanks stick out tongue

guy222
U got it friend

Make another one, I'll post also

Loki is still the most powerful on the team, still give Thanos the edge

carver9
Classic juggernaut alone would be a match for thanos without bfring allowed. Team win this.

golem370
Thanos uses his force field to give him un-interrupted time to knock Juggernauts helmet and gives him a brain whammy and turn Classic Juggernaut against his team.

nimbus006
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos uses his force field to give him un-interrupted time to knock Juggernauts helmet and gives him a brain whammy and turn Classic Juggernaut against his team.

How is he going to knock off Juggernauts helmet when he's inside his forcefield?

golem370
I would figure he could fire his powers threw his force by energy manipulation synchronizing the two energys

nimbus006
Originally posted by golem370
I would figure he could fire his powers threw his force by energy manipulation synchronizing the two energys

Not sure Thanos can do that, but even if he could it would be difficult for a blast to knock off Juggernauts helmet, would it not?

And remember, classic Juggs also has a forcefield.

golem370
Thanos levitates and beats all of them leaving Juggernaut & Apocalypse in the end. Thanos is smarter more experienced more powerful and tougher. Thanos spent 80years in the worst place in the galaxy honing his fighting ability he was durable enough to fight with Tyant & Odin. He has owned Silver Surfer & Super Skrull

Bouboumaster
Thanos ownz, but a little bit less that against team II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.