Batman Vs. Ironman. Who is more of a badass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
In measure of pure badassnes, who comes out on top?

Endless Mike
The Goddamn Batman every time

Mr. Slippyfist
Batman

Erik-Lensherr
Batman is practically the badass while the only moment that comes to mind when thinking Iron Man and 'badass' is his confrontation with Wolverine.

Ouallada
Batman is badass. Recent ironman has simply been an ass.

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Batman is practically the badass while the only moment that comes to mind when thinking Iron Man and 'badass' is his confrontation with Wolverine. thumb up

Originally posted by Ouallada
Recent ironman has simply been an ass. A bad one though. peaches

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Muck101
In measure of pure badassnes, who comes out on top?

Captain America!

Innerhype
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Captain America!

Atleast no one said Wolverine... oh wait

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Goddamn Batman every time

Batman is practically the badass while the only moment that comes to mind when thinking Iron Man and 'badass' is his confrontation with Wolverine.

Batman is practically the badass while the only moment that comes to mind when thinking Iron Man and 'badass' is his confrontation with Wolverine. Originally posted by Ouallada
Batman is badass. Recent ironman has simply been an ass.

Merlyn
im's definitely a badass. just not AS badass. big grin

Lord Feron
Bats is badass because its his image if he wasent badass he wouldn't be able to scare a rabbit.

But IM is a pimp!!! I mean i guess badass in his own way. He is like what a happy social billionaire would be instead of a tortured sul of Bruce.

Anyone watch the Ironman movie lol he is the fu*king mac daddy lol. Drinking on a way to a military showing in his private plane drinking expensive stuff and having his flight stewardesses dance for him and not to be overdone but he has a freaking stripper pole in the plane lol. BALLER!

psycho gundam
batman is definitely more emo

Lord Feron
Yeah sometimes he screams "poor lil rich boy" but i still give his character mad respect. I fully believe in his brand of justice =D. Sometimes i just want to give Batman a hug and say "it will be okay" he would prolly snap my neck or atleast a boot to meh face lol

Marvelknight
Bats.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman is definitely more emo

huh

Lord Feron
ninja

Superherovandal
I believe this might this might help out with this discussion

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NlLeCu63HCA

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Superherovandal

lol

Also, how is this even a question? Spite.

Superherovandal
I believe Batman pwns iron man in coolness. That video just shows that more.

janus77
depends what you consider "badass"...

my definition of bad ass would be a guy who never leaves a club without two hot women on his arms and a tab the size of the third world's debt. a man who can do a day's work with a hangover that would give an elephant trouble and a man who, at the end of the day isn't psychologically scarred to the point that he cannot get any joy out of living a 'normal' life every so often.

all of which would favour Ironman.

of course if it's just "God Damned Batman" kind of badass, then Batman pretty much owns Ironman.

Nihilist
batman is definitely more emo batman was emo before the phrase was even been used

DigiMark007
Originally posted by janus77
of course if it's just "God Damned Batman" kind of badass, then Batman pretty much owns Ironman.

Make no mistake. There is no other kind.

no expression

janus77
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Make no mistake. There is no other kind.

no expression
still, wouldn't you prefer to be Ironman?

psycho gundam
depends what you consider "badass"...

my definition of bad ass would be a guy who never leaves a club without two hot women on his arms and a tab the size of the third world's debt. a man who can do a day's work with a hangover that would give an elephant trouble and a man who, at the end of the day isn't psychologically scarred to the point that he cannot get any joy out of living a 'normal' life every so often.

all of which would favour Ironman.

of course if it's just "God Damned Batman" kind of badass, then Batman pretty much owns Ironman. ironman's origin is waaay more badass than batman's, c'mon a p.o.w. that used his forced labour assignment to own his captives and then turn that weapon into a multi billion dollar company.......that story in most circumstances would simply end in a p.o.w. getting an AK bullet in the chest as they lunge at their captive with a wrench .

shouldn't it be "the goddamn ironman"?

plus stark had the audacity to tell thor possessing the odin force to obey the law, several times.

Badabing
Batman

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
batman was emo before the phrase was even been used true, he still isn't over his parents death, it been like 60 years now.

janus77
ironman's origin is waaay more badass than batman's, c'mon a p.o.w. that used his forced labour assignment to own his captives and then turn that weapon into a multi billion dollar company.......that story in most circumstances would simply end in a p.o.w. getting an AK bullet in the chest as they lunge at their captive with a wrench .

shouldn't it be "the goddamn ironman"?

plus stark had the audacity to tell thor possessing the odin force to obey the law, several times.
true, IM's origin story is much better than Batman's, it's more epic/global in scale.

but Batman's been the strong silent type down to a tee for an eternity, he bosses about Superman, he could have nailed Wonder Woman (easily worth >1000 club-drunk-females, imo)... Batman pulls just as much as Ironman, it's just that he never got over his parents, whereas IM would probably drink for a couple of weeks, bed twice as many women as he usually does and then - with sober mind - go and shoot the murderer.

psycho gundam
true, IM's origin story is much better than Batman's, it's more epic/global in scale.

but Batman's been the strong silent type down to a tee for an eternity, he bosses about Superman, he could have nailed Wonder Woman (easily worth >1000 club-drunk-females, imo)... Batman pulls just as much as Ironman, it's just that he never got over his parents, whereas IM would probably drink for a couple of weeks, bed twice as many women as he usually does and then - with sober mind - go and shoot the murderer. the last sentance proved stark is more badass cause he isn't allergic to guns like batman is, he would perforate the guy responsible for his parents murder, even if he is like 80 years old now.

and bruce wayne loses mad B.A. points for the whole ambiguous rescuing orphaned boys thing.

DigiMark007

Preference has nothing to do with it. Of course I would. But it still wouldn't make me (or IM) more badass. As it is, I fear a Batkick because of my comments. 4th-Wall-Breaking-Batkick ftw!

scared

janus77
Batkick only works in the DCU, there are limits to even Batman's powers. Jack Daniels on the other hand, works on all planes of existence yes.

TricksterPriest
"Professor Steven Hawking!!!!" Nuff said. no expression

illadelph12
Ironman.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/Ironman-super.gif>>>>>>Crouching Donkey Punch.

psycho gundam
^ahh the "proton cannon" super, goooood memories.

Darth Raizen
http://www.thedollarbin.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/dark-knight-teaser-trailer.jpg

Wolverine2006
Batman is definitely more badass, no contest.

jinzin

What confrontation was this?

Every one that comes to mind between the two I can think of has tony looking like beeotch.

emporerpants
Batman by a mile.

Innerhype
Originally posted by jinzin

Every one that comes to mind between the two I can think of has tony looking like beeotch.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/Innerhype/4i29vs4.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by Innerhype
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/Innerhype/4i29vs4.jpg

oh i dunno about "confrontation" but laughing

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by jinzin

It's the one from Iron Man v4 08, when they start to argue because of Iron Man being late.

Eon Blue

Shit, no.

starlock
Batman

Endrict Nuul
The Goddamn Batman is more badass, Stark is an a ass lately.

grey fox
Wyane is more of a down-to-earth badass. He'll prep for hours , "Stephen Hawking!" guys ad generally be the goddamn batman.

Stark however is a loftier bad-ass, in the style of 'screw the rules I have money'.

psycho gundam
head of shield = badass, in charge of other badasses

Blight
Iron Man Drank More.

psycho gundam
none of these guys compare to wolverine though, he makes rambo look like pee-wee herman.

Eon Blue
head of shield = badass, in charge of other badasses

Just, no.

tkitna
The popular answer is Batman, but I dont think so. If I was a villian, i'd much rather run into the Batman than Ironman. I have a gun and deep down I know there's at least a .000001% chance I could kill Batman. No percentages come into play with Ironman. Your screwed.

I also choose the guy that actually sleeps with women. Not the guy who hung out with a teenage boy forever.

Lord Feron
Bruce can't really compete in the whole being the ultimate playboy image. Starks FTW!!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Just, no. oh yeah i forgot, they only elect chumps for the position...... wink

llagrok
When Iron Man was being all "I'll take your best shot, and they can try and take mine, bub!"

And Batman could get the entire bar to carry him out naked simply by kicking the thin air. There's nothing he can't do.

Bouboumaster
Tony Starks.

Batman is cool, but a bit emo.

Tony Starks sit in the same chair that Nick Fury sitted before. It takes balls. Plus, here, in Canada, the drinkin' limits is 0,05% of alcool in the blood while driving a car. Tony is nearly always over that while driving a mutha****in' bad ass robot!
And he digs chixx. He win.

The Illuminati
I'll go with http://youtube.com/watch?v=FMmHX3WENHY FTW.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Tony Starks sit in the same chair that Nick Fury sitted before.

'nuff said

Eon Blue
What's wrong with you people?!

Mindset
Originally posted by llagrok
'nuff said

thumb up

carnage52
Originally posted by Superherovandal

damn you! i was going to post this! mad

Soljer
Batman's got Wonder Woman on a leash. It doesn't matter how much ass Tony gets, nothing can compete with that.

tkitna
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman's got Wonder Woman on a leash. It doesn't matter how much ass Tony gets, nothing can compete with that.

Has he ever sealed the deal though? I think he's afraid of it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tkitna
Has he ever sealed the deal though? I think he's afraid of it.

Her cervix would probably crush him. stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

laughing out loud Your probably right, but whats the use in having her then?

I still think that everytime their about to get it on, visions of Robin run through his head.

psycho gundam
Her cervix would probably crush him. stick out tongue give tony an hour and he will make an armour to counter that....with a hole in the mask for a cuban cigar smokin'

The Fake Macoy
Batman is the definition of badass. There's a reason why he just needs to say "I'm Batman" to strike fear into the hearts of men.

Soljer

Do you even have a vague idea of human anatomy?

Do you know what/where the cervix IS?

Starscream M

Do you know what/where the cervix IS? I was going to google it, but then I figured I might not want to see the images that come up

Zeitgeist

Do you know what/where the cervix IS? Trick probably picked it up at the last visit to the gynecologist.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Batman is the definition of badass. There's a reason why he just needs to say "I'm Batman" to strike fear into the hearts of men. only in petty criminals and jewel thieves, hardly of any notice to ironman, he makes dictators piss themselves.

Mr. Slippyfist
Her cervix would probably crush him. stick out tongue http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1198942619-1198924719636.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Starscream M
I was going to google it, but then I figured I might not want to see the images that come up You were going to search through images? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.