1989 batman Jack Joker costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

F_doomed
hey does anyone know where to get the hat from the orignal move. where they where having the party in the street Jokers henchmen all had those purple hats on with the Jokers logo...so anyone know where a guy could get one of those hats or even have a half decent pic of the hat?

steverules
Could try ebay for the hat or a place that sells fancy dress stuff from movies. As for a pic I can't find one, guess I could download the film then screenshot the picture with jokers henchman coming in with the hat that you wanna find.

Neo Darkhalen
Classic memorabilia is hard to come by, depending on the movie, the best bet would be Ebay, or a specialized store.

steverules
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Classic memorabilia is hard to come by, depending on the movie, the best bet would be Ebay, or a specialized store.

Isn't that basically what I said? messed The bit about where to get the hat that is

F_doomed
Err..tried ebay...Nadda...I guess i am gonna have to screen shot it..

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

F_doomed
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

Err yeah it was kinda completly unnessary to make that post Neo..yeah plz refrain from doing pointless posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.