Team IV vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
One more time, but with two new additions... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Team

Dr. Doom
Loki
Ronan
Apocalypse
Magneto
Ultron (Conquest)
Juggernaut (Classic)
Vulcan
Super Skrull

vs.

Thanos

Team gets 20 minutes of prep to formulate battle strategy.

No Prep for Thanos

golem370
Your really want to see Thanos lose or you want to know what people think he is capable of.

Utrigita
What Vulcan?

nimbus006
Originally posted by golem370
Your really want to see Thanos lose or you want to know what people think he is capable of.

Of course not, Thanos is one of my favorite characters.

I'm simply trying gauge what level of power people see him at.

Even though he's one of my favorite characters (personally I find him to be one of the most interesting reads), IMO he splits 5/10 with my second team and loses a small majority to my third team.

This team takes him down 8-9/10.

I rarely ever give Thanos a complete 10/10 loss (albeit vs. G lvl beings), because I think he's one of those characters that is capable of anything.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Utrigita
What Vulcan?

Summers

GahLakTus
Team IV ftw - not very easily though...

Utrigita
Originally posted by nimbus006
Summers

I know wink

I meant is this empire Vulcan ore Vulcan with the power of his teammates?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Utrigita
I know wink

I meant is this empire Vulcan ore Vulcan with the power of his teammates?

Current has the powers of his team right?

Lord Feron
Wish they did more with vulcan or hyperstorm 2 chracters that are just have the capability to do amazing things but were never really developed storywise. anyway thanos loses the majority.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nimbus006
Current has the powers of his team right?

No I don't think so... I believe it was Rachel Grey that seperated him from them but not sure.

nimbus006
So make it Vulcan with his regular energy absorbtion powers and Sway/Petra powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.