Thanos, Amazo, and Dr. Stange(classic) vs. Your Team!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
My team gets 1 month prep!!!
Here's the twist big grin :
Every one on Your team HAS to have died at least once in their history. No OVERKILL PLEASE!!!!!
Happy hunting suckerzzz!!!! smokin' evil face rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud mad

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus
Micheal... shifty

guy222
Jaime Braddock
Galactus

DigiMark007
The Source, Living Tribunal...hell, the entire abstract set of Marvel if Thanos: The End is canon (I think yes...he refers to it in continuity).

More realistically, King Thor, The Doctor, Darkseid ( shifty )

Galan007
Jesus.

Hitman911
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Source, Living Tribunal...hell, the entire abstract set of Marvel if Thanos: The End is canon (I think yes...he refers to it in continuity).

More realistically, King Thor, The Doctor, Darkseid ( shifty ) your first team is overkill!! and your second tem dies!

Badabing
Originally posted by Hitman911
My team gets 1 month prep!!!
Here's the twist big grin :
Every one on Your team HAS to have died at least once in their history. No OVERKILL PLEASE!!!!!
Happy hunting suckerzzz!!!! smokin' evil face rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud mad Batman (with full Batkick), Chuck Norris (with full roundhouse) and James T. Kirk (ripped shirt & screaming Kahn).

guy222
Undertaker(Chokeslam)

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman (with full Batkick), Chuck Norris (with full roundhouse) and James T. Kirk (ripped shirt & screaming Kahn). None of those can die... let alone, have died. erm

applelips
onslaught, mangog, the walker, imperiux

applelips
my little ponys (all of them and spike the dragon) and rainbow brite. i killed them.

applelips
daredevil... he beat ultron with ease... also professor x with a space helmet rocket wheelchair and handicap parking permit.

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Undertaker(Chokeslam) laughing out loud Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
None of those can die... let alone, have died. erm I missed the part where the thread starter stated about dying and "no overkill please". embarrasment

biscuits

applelips
beyonder

applelips
batman and a catapult from warcraft apocalypse ghost rider deadpool superman. k it works like this: ghost rider lights deadpool batman and superman on fire and shoots the opposing team with two of them. apocalyse then fires batman off into space after pulling his arms off and beating him with them. the remaining teammember on your team dies peeing his pants in laughter.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
None of those can die... let alone, have died. erm Ha James T Kirk s dead!!! in Star Trek TNG!!! seriously, Spawn, Flash, Doomsday, And Onslaught.

applelips
actually kirk survives in our memories... not.

applelips
for those of you who said galactus: woukdnt his death have f ed the universe? when did he die?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by applelips
for those of you who said galactus: woukdnt his death have f ed the universe? when did he die? He pulled himself back together when Magus nuked him, and he died in his mini, and Abraxas came out.

applelips
i have died and i can take on them all

Mr. Slippyfist
Ha James T Kirk s dead!!! in Star Trek TNG!!! seriously, Spawn, Flash, Doomsday, And Onslaught. Faked.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He pulled himself back together when Magus nuked him, and he died in his mini, and Abraxas came out. You cant pull your self back together if your dead can u???

Dark-Jaxx
Classic Beyonder.

Bouboumaster
Death

golem370
Korvac

Lord Feron
You cant pull your self back together if your dead can u???

u should know you can do anything in comics wink

Hitman911
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Classic Beyonder. Um being reconned does not = death!!

carnage52
god-spawn ftw

Hitman911
Originally posted by carnage52
god-spawn ftw no he gets pwned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.