Dreamwar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
While at the comic store I noticed the Dreamwar #1 comic just sitting there on the shelf, and I really had no intentions of picking it up, but that was until I decided to open it up and read a few pages.

After buying it I rushed home to read it, and found out that this story arc is shaping up to be epic (if they can keep up the pace). I've read the previous crossovers between DC & Wildstorm, but they weren't like this, this is actually a very good read, to add to it the artwork is equally well done.

Pitting the Wildcats against the JLA and the Titans against The Authority left me wanting for more. I haven't felt this way about a mini series since the Infinity Gauntlet. Not to say that Dreamwar is as good as that or anything... well... perhaps in it's own special way it is.

Anyone interested should grab this title because it's red hot.

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=476996&highlight=title%3A%28dreamwar%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.