"Ash" Williams Vs. Snake Plissken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
That's right folks, two of our favorite kickass-take-no-names characters in a battle to the death.

Ash - Armed with his trusty "Boomstick" (12 Gauge Remington Sawed-Off Shotgun), chainsaw and ever present sarcasm.

Snake - Armed with his submachine gun, boot-knife and a diehard rebel attitude.

This takes place in an abandoned town, on the outskirts of a forest.

Rogue Jedi
Snake pwns Ash in less than ten seconds.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Snake pwns Ash in less than ten seconds.

Don't be so quick, Snake has the better skills, no doubt, but Ash has taken enough punishment to kill 10 ten and still walked away laughing.

ragesRemorse
dude, ash rombo'd an entire army of deadites, he kills crazy she bitches, three tiny little versions of himself and one big super duper evil version of himself. He carries a boomstick and has a friggin chainsaw for a hand. This is the ultimate go to guy. The more harrowing the situations get, the better he performs. Ash almost hits a limit breaker of insanity and turns into an invincible superhero for a few moments. The more insane he gets, the deader shit gets.

Pliskin is the coolness for sure, but he really just sits around looking cool.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't be so quick, Snake has the better skills, no doubt, but Ash has taken enough punishment to kill 10 ten and still walked away laughing. Ash's enemies dont have guns. Snake does.

Robtard
Ash's enemies dont have guns. Snake does.

True, they're just superpowered undead.

Rage makes a good case, did you read it? Ash seems to scale in badassness, in comparision to his enemy(ies).

Edit: I was also quick to judge in saying Snake has the better skills, Ash has shown indepth knowledge in many fields.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Snake is a trained killer, a deadeye marksman. If he has an assault rifle, all he has to do is to wait for Ash to show himself and BAM, head shot, over and done.

ragesRemorse
Ash isn't stupid though. He built a zombie propellor on a car, using only things available to him in medieval times. He read through a chemistry book in one night and learned how to make big explosives and gun powder and he also made a super glove that crushes steal, again using only shit lying around a blacksmiths shop in medieval times. Ash is the most resouceful anit hero around. He didnt have any type of gomment training, yet he honed himself into a bad ass killing machine that gets the job done. Besides, they are fighting in an abandoned town. Ash would just run into an S-mart and build himself a new gadget. He only needs a 30 second montage

Rogue Jedi
Yes, but all Ash has in this scenario is his boomstick and chainsaw.

ragesRemorse
hmm, yeah, i guess his only shot then is to get possessed again. Or, getting close enough for melee combat. I guess those are his prime choices

Rogue Jedi
Trudat. The moment a gun was allowed to Plissken, it was all over.

Mexican stand off.

Robtard
Yes, but all Ash has in this scenario is his boomstick and chainsaw.

Snake has his submachine gun and his knife, so they're about equal overall in terms of firepower.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Snake has his submachine gun and his knife, so they're about equal overall in terms of firepower. Sub Machine gun has better range. Boomstick is only good up close, while Snake can unload on him from like 30 or 40 yards away, PLUS a sub machine gun has most likely a 30 shot capacity, while the boomstick has a two shot capacity.

the chainsaw is irrevelant, you think Snake is gonna let Ash get that close?

Robtard
Sub Machine gun has better range. Boomstick is only good up close, while Snake can unload on him from like 30 or 40 yards away, PLUS a sub machine gun has most likely a 30 shot capacity, while the boomstick has a two shot capacity.

the chainsaw is irrevelant, you think Snake is gonna let Ash get that close?

Actually. the sub that Snake had in the movie isn't very good/accurate for long range, despite the longer barrel attachment. But yes, it still has better range that Ash's shotgun, overall. Two is more than enough, hell, one is more than enough.

You think Ash is going to let Snake get that far? (See?)

Rogue Jedi
Which of the two guns are we talking about? the one from EFNY, or the one from EFLA? I am assuming you mean the MAC 10 with the silencer.

And you never specified how close they were when they start....say....15 yards? 20 yards?

Menetnashté
If no one seems to remember Ash's boomstick doesn't even have a spread shot, it's just like a single bullet going in to people, besides that he has horrible aim, as seen at the end of Army of Darkness. I'm pretty sure Ash gets owned, unless we're playing by Army of darkness rules where it takes 10 gunshots to kill someone, in that case Ash could get up close and lay down an old fashion beating.

Rogue Jedi
You think Snake is gonna ALLOW that? You think Ash is a better shot than Snake, a highly trained special forces commando? Dont make me laugh. Snake would give Rambo a good fight.

Menetnashté
You think Snake is gonna ALLOW that? You think Ash is a better shot than Snake, a highly trained special forces commando? Dont make me laugh. Snake would give Rambo a good fight.
Wow, someone can't read. I said Ash was a horrible shot and he would probably get owned, unless they were playing by Army of Darkness rules where it takes 10 point blank shots from a boomstick to kill someone.

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi
Snake's background, FTW:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Plissken

Bardock42
I'd say Snake.

Ash is awesome, but Snake seems just a lot, bit better.

Rogue Jedi
Gotta love that government training.

ragesRemorse
Snake would give Rambo a good fight.

dude, i gotta draw the line there....it's RAMBO!

quanchi112
Ash wins.

Robtard
You necro'd a 5+ year old thread of mine just ro ride my coattails? That's getting on the obsessvie-creepy level, bro smile

COG Veteran
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ash wins.
thumb up

Ash takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.