Wolverine,Spiderman,Captain America vs. Iron Fist, Black Panther,Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
fight fight

icons vs. 2nd stringers

guy222
team one

Aries_04
team 2. Iron Fist blows up trains now.

jadervason
<_<

>_>

Batman

Mindset
Team 2.

Luke Cage will take Wolverine.

IF will take Spiderman

Cap and BP are pretty even, but eventually BP will get help.

darthgoober
Team one takes it.

Like Cage would probably lose the majority to anybody on team #1 and the only one BP really has a chance against is Cap(and they would probably split 5/10). On the other hand, pretty much anyone one team #1 can at the very least stalemate Iron Fist until one of his team mates is down and go for the double team.

Team #1- 7/10

Mindset
Originally posted by darthgoober
Team one takes it.

Like Cage would probably lose the majority to anybody on team #1 and the only one BP really has a chance against is Cap(and they would probably split 5/10). On the other hand, pretty much anyone one team #1 can at the very least stalemate Iron Fist until one of his team mates is down and go for the double team.

Team #1- 7/10

Luke Cage is stronger than anyone on team one, and has higher durability than them. Only one that might win is Wolverine, and we don't know if Wolverine's claws can even break his skin.

Wolverine is not stalemating IF, and I don't see Spiderman doing so either.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mindset
Luke Cage is stronger than anyone on team one, and has higher durability than them. Only one that might win is Wolverine, and we don't know if Wolverine's claws can even break his skin.

Luke Cage is also slower than anyone one team one and his durability isn't so high he's unhurtable by anyone one the opposing team. Wolverine's claws have cut through tougher, Spidey's ko'd tougher, and Cap's shield has hurt tougher. And Cage's strength isn't going to be sufficient to easy ko ANYONE on the opposing team.

And notice I didn't say stalemate Iron Fist flat out, I said stalemate him until help arrives.

Mindset
Originally posted by darthgoober
Luke Cage is also slower than anyone one team one and his durability isn't so high he's unhurtable by anyone one the opposing team. Wolverine's claws have cut through tougher, Spidey's ko'd tougher, and Cap's shield has hurt tougher. And Cage's strength isn't going to be sufficient to easy ko ANYONE on the opposing team.

And notice I didn't say stalemate Iron Fist flat out, I said stalemate him until help arrives.

Luke Cage fell off the top of a skyscraper unscathed. I believe he has also traded blows with Wonder Man and Prof Hulk. Spiderman isn't koing him, Cap's shield may hurt him, but it wont put him down. And in Secret Invasion Cage seems to think Wolverine's claws can't cut through him. And how would you know if Wolverine has cut through tougher, what has he cut through tougher than Luke's skin, tell me how durable Luke's skin is since you seem to think Wolverine has cut through tougher. I don't think you know that much about Cage honestly, he has the strength to ko both Cap and Spiderman.

Ok, but that wont stalemate him until help comes, you haven't even proven help will be coming for whoever IF fights.

Starscream M
Luke Cage fell off the top of a skyscraper unscathed. if thats true, then spiderman and cap can't do anything to him.

so have IF fight wolverine, and bp and luke cage can stalemate cap and spidey until IF beats logan.

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
if thats true, then spiderman and cap can't do anything to him.

so have IF fight wolverine, and bp and luke cage can stalemate cap and spidey until IF beats logan.

It happened in New Avengers when they were fighting Hand Ninjas.

Although like I said, Wolverine may be able to hurt him.

darthgoober
Luke Cage fell off the top of a skyscraper unscathed. I believe he has also traded blows with Wonder Man and Prof Hulk. Spiderman isn't koing him,
Spidey's ko'd guys like Rhino in the past so I fail to see why you think KOing Cage is out of reach. Also does Cage have any strength feats to suggest he could break out of Spidey's webbing?

Cap's shield may hurt him, but it wont put him down.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9519/weaponxvol01no14decembeaq7.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7117/weaponxvol01no14decemberc0.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/407/weaponxvol01no14decembelq6.jpg

And in Secret Invasion Cage seems to think Wolverine's claws can't cut through him.
Speculation on his part.

And how would you know if Wolverine has cut through tougher, what has he cut through tougher than Luke's skin, tell me how durable Luke's skin is since you seem to think Wolverine has cut through tougher.
Well I know Wolverine's cut through damn near everything he's tried to cut including ultra-strong metal alloys(up to and including vibranium if I'm not mistaken) and ultra durable characters(like the Hulk and Thing) so why would Cage be any different? Let me ask you thins, Does Cage's skin have any durability feats to prove it's more durable than the things Wolverine routinely cuts through?

I don't think you know that much about Cage honestly, he has the strength to ko both Cap and Spiderman.
I didn't say he couldn't KO them, I said he couldn't do it with ease. He isn't going to one shot either of them, he's going to have to connect more than a few times to put either of them down(especially since both are more than capable of rolling with the blows to minimize damage).

Battlehammer

wolverine could stalemate IF, but it unneeded.

Luke would die to wolverine in a matter of seconds.

Luke skinn is not unbreakable and he been hurt before. Logan has effortlessly cut through solid titianum which is at the very least as durable as luke if not more so.

Faceman
Team one wins , with Cage being the weak link on team 2.

guy222
thumb up

carver9
If you all didnt know, in cages bio, the only thing that can cut through him is adamantium and it could cut quite easily. It also states that once cut by adamantium it takes him a while to heal then regular humans.

golem370
I would say Wolverine vs Iron Fist because Wolverine adamantium bones and healing factor who be best against IF powers Spider-Man vs Luke Cage because while Cage is stronger and more durable Spider-Man is faster and more agile and his webbing should hold Luke Cage leaving Captain America facing Panther which would more then likely go on the longest. But because I personally believe Spider-Man could snar Luke in a quick fashion he would help Cap or Wolverine against there opponents giving team one the win.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

guy222
yes

Bouboumaster
Team 1, and it's because of the canadian.

Harbinger
Team one 7/10.

Stoic
Team One wins this.

fascistcrusader
Team One takes this 8/10.

DestinyGuy678
team 2 should win, black panther would be captain america, while they are even at martial arts, black panther has shown the ease at which he dodges captain americas shield and he has a lot more at his disposal

ironfists recent upgrade makes him one of the most dangerous opponents up there and luke cage is heavily under estimated, he traded blows with prof hulk as stated as well as ironman, I doubt anyone can dish out that kind of punishment,

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
team 2 should win, black panther would be captain america, while they are even at martial arts, black panther has shown the ease at which he dodges captain americas shield and he has a lot more at his disposal

ironfists recent upgrade makes him one of the most dangerous opponents up there and luke cage is heavily under estimated, he traded blows with prof hulk as stated as well as ironman, I doubt anyone can dish out that kind of punishment,

Spidy has traded blows with Firelord and The Surfer, doesn't mean he's on their level.

Cage got owned by Wrecker, who's been punked by Toxin..

Anyway, it only takes one ton of force to hurt Cage.

Spidy can lift 10-15 tons, so alone he coudl hurt Cage. He could also blitz Cage, before webbing him and throwing him aroudn like a yoyo.

Team one, Their physically strongest member is also the fastest and msot agile in this match.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Spidy has traded blows with Firelord and The Surfer, doesn't mean he's on their level.

Spidy can lift 10-15 tons, so alone he coudl hurt Cage. He could also blitz Cage, before webbing him and throwing him aroudn like a yoyo.

Team one, Their physically strongest member is also the fastest and msot agile in this match. spiderman trading blows wit hsurfer is a blatant of example of surfer pulling his punches and toxin is above spiderman so I dont see your point bringing either of these examples up, also I never said he couldnt hurt cage

even if spierderman lands blows, they wont take him out, luke cage has taken punches from wonder woman and oher foes stronger than spiderman

Mindset

Team one, Their physically strongest member is also the fastest and msot agile in this match. Luke Cage fell of the top of a skyscraper and wasn't hurt.

1 ton of force?

AlmightyKfish
Luke Cage fell of the top of a skyscraper and wasn't hurt.

1 ton of force?

He also got put in a coma by a bomb.

It's the one ton of concentrated force, in like the same way a crocodile has a certain amount of force in it's jaws.

It doesn't matter anyway, Wolverine can take Cage in 10 seconds, he's too fast for Cage and could gut him in an instant.

BUSTER1

It's the one ton of concentrated force, in like the same way a crocodile has a certain amount of force in it's jaws.

It doesn't matter anyway, Wolverine can take Cage in 10 seconds, he's too fast for Cage and could gut him in an instant.

Agreed-if Logan can stab through Hulk's hide, he can cut up Cage.

Mindset

It doesn't matter anyway, Wolverine can take Cage in 10 seconds, he's too fast for Cage and could gut him in an instant. A bomb produces way more the 1 ton of force, I don't see how that helps prove your case.

Both falling off a building and a bomb produce more than 1 ton of concentrated force.

There are real life boxers who can produce a ton of force with their punches.

Also I've never seen where it is said a ton of force can hurt Luke Cage, since he routinely takes more than that w/o injury.

That's if Wolverine fights Cage

AlmightyKfish
A bomb produces way more the 1 ton of force, I don't see how that helps prove your case.

Both falling off a building and a bomb produce more than 1 ton of concentrated force.

There are real life boxers who can produce a ton of force with their punches.

Also I've never seen where it is said a ton of force can hurt Luke Cage, since he routinely takes more than that w/o injury.

That's if Wolverine fights Cage

Even if Logan doesn't fight Cage, Cage is too slow to do much in this match. Steve, Logan and especially Peter are far too fast for Cage to even touch. The rest of his team can be put down, and then the team can fight Cage.

carver9
Wolverine could solo both luke cage and black panther. Wolverine would easily dismantle cage with one good swipe of his claws and wolverine is basically superior to bp in every category and again thats all it would take is one good swipe but since it bp he would have to work for it.

Even though luke is powerful he IS the weak link here. Anyone on team one would get a high majority over him and wolverine could possibly get a 10/10 over him.

Warrior18
Agreed Cage is much too slow.

Silent Guardian
team 2 should win. team 1 only wins in popularity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.