ww hulk runs a heralds gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

1.air walker
2.casandra nova
3.firelord
4.terrax
5.red shift
6.morg
7.stardust
8.silver surfer

how far does he get?

Nihilist
bumpdurcry2

janus77
does he get to fight them, ie no phasing, no siphoning, no flying out of reach, no whizzing around at millions of times C?

if so, I think he could definitely clear it. not one of them (the heralds) would be able to put WWH down, as he'd just become more durable and resilient the longer they fight him... also, he can grab energy and he can emit energy as an offensive weapon (albeit without much control or focus, but still quite an effective attack, imo).

of course if they can all do the gamma siphoning That Surfer does, then it's not really going to go in Hulk's favour as he'll just get weakened by siphoning and then KO'd.

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
does he get to fight them, ie no phasing, no siphoning, no flying out of reach, no whizzing around at millions of times C?

if so, I think he could definitely clear it. not one of them (the heralds) would be able to put WWH down, as he'd just become more durable and resilient the longer they fight him... also, he can grab energy and he can emit energy as an offensive weapon (albeit without much control or focus, but still quite an effective attack, imo).

of course if they can all do the gamma siphoning That Surfer does, then it's not really going to go in Hulk's favour as he'll just get weakened by siphoning and then KO'd.
all the heralds fight in "character" if that helps?

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
all the heralds fight in "character" if that helps?
it clarifies matters, but it doesn't help Hulk at all.

umm, he'll have difficulty with Nova 'cos she's not actually a hot head who'd come in close and 'cos she has done energy manipulation attacks before, iirc.

but 1, 3, 4 and 6 would get stomped imo.

so, in the order you've got them, I say stalemate at 2 and 7, otherwise he dies at Surfer, if he somehow gets by Stardust.

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
it clarifies matters, but it doesn't help Hulk at all.

umm, he'll have difficulty with Nova 'cos she's not actually a hot head who'd come in close and 'cos she has done energy manipulation attacks before, iirc.

but 1, 3, 4 and 6 would get stomped imo.

so, in the order you've got them, I say stalemate at 2 and 7, otherwise he dies at Surfer, if he somehow gets by Stardust.
i agree terrax and morg get up close and personal battle style with hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.