Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) vs Son Goku ( Dragonball)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
Well here it is, Naruto vs Goku, but iv choosen to pit the leaf villages nuckle headed ninja against Goku from Dragonball Rather than Z, since Z is far too powerful. So This is Naruto during Naruto OBV, and Goku just before his final battle with King Piccolo, so after Master Roshis training, training himself for 3 years, training with Korin and drinking the sacred water of the Gods !!
Personnaly i think Goku still takes it, sincePiccolo is practically a God, and Goku wins the fight even after having both legs and an arm broken, but it will be one hell of a fight what are your thoughts ??

Blax_Hydralisk
Goku wins, yeah. I don't really see anything that Naruto can do to win.

Endless Mike
Maybe if it was Goku in the first 10 chapters Naruto could win

Dark-Jaxx
Goku wins...The strongest powers of Naruto combined can wipe out a continent, Goku at end of DB could easily bust the moon.

Magee
If Naruto could hit him with his wind rasengan he would win but I doubt he would be able to.

Kento
Well he may be able to confuse Gokou with his spamming of Shadow Clones to do it. Naruto may be as stupid but he's a lot trickier. But yeah barring some kinda out of the blue trick Naruto is known for with his shadow clones that may or may not work Gokou should win quite easily.

grey fox
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Maybe if it was Goku in the first 10 chapters Naruto could win

Bullets BOUNCED off of Kid Gokus head. I doubt Kunai will do any better.

Kento
Originally posted by grey fox
Bullets BOUNCED off of Kid Gokus head. I doubt Kunai will do any better. There are a lot more devistating attacks than just throwing Kunai. Not that Naruto really has any of them..or even the speed needed to hit even if he did so it's a moot point.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kento
There are a lot more devistating attacks than just throwing Kunai. Not that Naruto really has any of them..or even the speed needed to hit even if he did so it's a moot point.

There we go. Unless the 9 tails gets involved its a stomp in Gokus favour. Hell even WITH the 9 tails Naruto will most likely get his ass kicked.

BradBalboa
Well lets just they theyve been having a huge fight, when Naruto unleashes full 9 tails power, and Goku goes into a saiyan rage ( even though he doesnt know hes a saiyan yet) he does manage to tap into saiyan power o beat piccolo, it will be a good fight !!
Strength wise, Goku before maste roshis trainign crushed bowlders inbetween his arms, Naruto is more speedy and quick and can hit hard, but Goku could still move so fast the human eye could not see him !!

Just to add another, waht about Kakashi sensie vs Tenshinhan, at the same point in dragonball, after learning the mafuba, not thta it will effect kakashi since he isnt a demon but it probably mad ehim a bit stronger, and he had been training sicne his fight with goku

Magee
There we go. Unless the 9 tails gets involved its a stomp in Gokus favour. Hell even WITH the 9 tails Naruto will most likely get his ass kicked. Are you serious? Four tail Naruto would destroy kid Goku, 4 tails would kill any version of dragonball Goku.

grey fox
Originally posted by Magee
Are you serious? Four tail Naruto would destroy kid Goku, 4 tails would kill any version of dragonball Goku.

I was referring to Kyuubi Naruto, not 4-tails Naruto. General consensus is that if Pre-timeskip Naruto goes any-further then One-tails he'd overload ( some have humorously depicted him exploding ).

Then again if his forest destroying blast as the peak of his abilities i'd still give Kid Goku a good 4/10. Simply because King Piccolo outstripped that without even charging his attack...and later got his ass kicked by Kid Goku when he was at full power.

Originally posted by BradBalboa
Well lets just they theyve been having a huge fight, when Naruto unleashes full 9 tails power,

So why not just have this as Kyuubi versus Goku ? Because that IS what 'Full 9 tails power' is

and Goku goes into a saiyan rage ( even though he doesnt know hes a saiyan yet) he does manage to tap into saiyan power o beat piccolo, it will be a good fight !!

It's implied he taps into his Oozaru power, note the word implied. Holy water could of just given him an amp.

Strength wise, Goku before maste roshis trainign crushed bowlders inbetween his arms, Naruto is more speedy and quick and can hit hard, but Goku could still move so fast the human eye could not see him !!

Thus why he'd win. Goku outstrips naruto at the few things he's good at and completely crushes him in the things he's bad at.

BradBalboa
hmm Goku being able to tap into the Oozaru power is a good point, but that wouldnt happen until the near end of the fight, liek super saiyan that kid of power comes from a need not a desire, so like naruto goku cant just choose to bring that power out any time he likes. plus i didnt mean holy water, thats what he drunk after catching korin, the super water of the gods, was the water he drank to beat kign piccolo, only those with tremendous stamina and the will to live can survive it, even korin couldnt, he admitted himself and goku survived after riving in agony for hours !!

grey fox
hmm Goku being able to tap into the Oozaru power is a good point, but that wouldnt happen until the near end of the fight, liek super saiyan that kid of power comes from a need not a desire, so like naruto goku cant just choose to bring that power out any time he likes. plus i didnt mean holy water, thats what he drunk after catching korin, the super water of the gods, was the water he drank to beat kign piccolo, only those with tremendous stamina and the will to live can survive it, even korin couldnt, he admitted himself and goku survived after riving in agony for hours !!

Holy Water and 'Super water of the gods' are effectively the same (titles not-withstanding) and the power boost is ALWAYS on. They just used the 'Oozaru' shot to add drama.

BradBalboa
Holy Water and 'Super water of the gods' are effectively the same (titles not-withstanding) and the power boost is ALWAYS on. They just used the 'Oozaru' shot to add drama.

Holy Water doesnt give a power boost, its just plain water !! the sacred water of the gods, does the same thing as Guru did to Gohan and Krillin brought out Gokus hidden strength !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.