SC Anti-Monitor and Heralds vs regular Galactus and Heralds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jadervason
SC Anti-Monitor and Heralds vs regular Galactus and Heralds...

They start at opposite sides of the galaxy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
SC Anti-Monitor and Heralds vs regular Galactus and Heralds...

They start at opposite sides of the galaxy. Good thread. Is Tyrant included?

jadervason
I don't feel that Tyrant is an actual Herald of Galactus.

quanchi112
I don't feel that Tyrant is an actual Herald of Galactus. Which heralds are included for Galactus? May I have a list.

TricksterPriest
Unless Galactus uses the UN at the start, AM starts the Anti-matter wave up again and kills everything in the universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless Galactus uses the UN at the start, AM starts the Anti-matter wave up again and kills everything in the universe. If Galactus uses the un he ends Am and the entire team. I feel neither should be able to use their kill everything powers.

Thats all up to the threadstarter.

Dark-Jaxx
Galactus has had much more heralds, whereas AM has had 4, 5 if you include Psycho Pirate.

jadervason
No nukes, conventional warfare please.

SMP, Henshaw, Raynerllax, Sinestro and his top flunkies vs surfer, terrax, nova, gabe, and morg or something.

I don't want to get too specific, because then it'll favor one side.

quanchi112
No nukes, conventional warfare please.

SMP, Henshaw, Raynerllax, Sinestro and his top flunkies vs surfer, terrax, nova, gabe, and morg or something.

I don't want to get too specific, because then it'll favor one side. You arent including Firelord,Red Shift,or Stardust?

jadervason
Originally posted by quanchi112
You arent including Firelord,Red Shift,or Stardust?

Should I? Should AM get the entire sinestro corps?

quanchi112
Should I? Should AM get the entire sinestro corps? The main members from both. Dont clude the entire corps but the main members vs the heralds.

jadervason
How about this. Anti-Monitor and SMP, Raynerllax, Cyborg Superman and Sinestro vs an average Galactus and any four heralds, they start a galaxy apart.

Tenebrous
i would say prime alone is worth at least two of Galactus' "lesser" heralds...like red shift and the fallen one...basically, all the heralds that don't have many feats, and of the feats they do have, don't come close to prime's

If we were going by story concept instead of feats, then i'd summon the Kryptonian and Thor, Herald of Galactus, as two of the four heralds of Big G, but they have almost zero feats.

jadervason
Originally posted by Tenebrous
i would say prime alone is worth at least two of Galactus' "lesser" heralds...like red shift and the fallen one...basically, all the heralds that don't have many feats, and of the feats they do have, don't come close to prime's

If we were going by story concept instead of feats, then i'd summon the Kryptonian and Thor, Herald of Galactus, as two of the four heralds of Big G, but they have almost zero feats.

Yeah I figured as much. It's pick-a-herald night, though.

Dark-Jaxx
Well we gotta include Silver Surfer. Cause he's the friggin Silver Surfer.

jadervason
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well we gotta include Silver Surfer. Cause he's the friggin Silver Surfer.

Cosign.

Ouallada
This is actually pretty tough, but sinestro AM hasn't done anything of note thus far. As for heralds, assuming the Kryptonian isn't an option, I would take Tyrant (DP I presume, or it won't be fair), Destroyer, SS and Stardust. I would say an average G => sinestro AM. Tyrant/Destroyer probably take a slight majority from SMP and Parallax, while SS and Stardust lose to Cyborg and Sinestro.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
This is actually pretty tough, but sinestro AM hasn't done anything of note thus far. As for heralds, assuming the Kryptonian isn't an option, I would take Tyrant (DP I presume, or it won't be fair), Destroyer, SS and Stardust. I would say an average G => sinestro AM. Tyrant/Destroyer probably take a slight majority from SMP and Parallax, while SS and Stardust lose to Cyborg and Sinestro. If Tyrant is involved the heralds take this convincingly.

Utrigita
If the "big guns" are allowed then imo team 2 ftw.

Tenebrous
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6066/nova014005colsx3.jpg

This is how G should be drawn every time. Wellington Alves has got it down DEAD on.

On a related note, I wish AM had a better design. Every time I see his face, it reminds me of a baleen whale

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/gallery/antimonitor.png
http://www.literacynet.org/polar/elements/elements_journals/images_elements_journal/week4_hot_11_lg.jpg

TricksterPriest
to be fair, Reyes did a spectacular job on him in Sin Corp War. But yes, he looks like he has whale teeth. g_grin

NICE Galactus pic. thumb up

jadervason
Has tyrant v henshaw been done here?

skyfather
Has tyrant v henshaw been done here?

yeah, a few times

Utrigita
Originally posted by Utrigita
If the "big guns" are allowed then imo team 2 ftw.

A small edit might be in order... replace are with isn't.

And if they are allowed team two still wins...

quanchi112
Has tyrant v henshaw been done here? Yes. Tyrant wins that easily by the way.

jadervason
Sure he does, quanster. Henshaw loses easily to anyone, in your book.

I honestly don't want to hear any more of your opinions on that particular character, because I think you hate him as a result of a few other regular posters loving him, the same posters also disagreeing with your love of thanos.

so tell me about someone else.

quanchi112
Sure he does, quanster. Henshaw loses easily to anyone, in your book.

I honestly don't want to hear any more of your opinions on that particular character, because I think you hate him as a result of a few other regular posters loving him, the same posters also disagreeing with your love of thanos.

so tell me about someone else. Do you kno whow powerful Tyrant is? The guys I have given wins over Henshaw are powerful indeed and its no attack on his character he just cant win in these particular threads imo. Feel free to disagree.

I like Henshaw but will give him a loss regardless of how cool I think he is.

jadervason
I feel like if we were debating Superman vs Darkseid or Superman vs Tyrant, the debate would go differently, and I don't see why Henshaw doesn't get the same respect Superman does in these arguments, considering how his whole premise is he's an enhanced Kal-El.

Even without his kryptonian abilities, SC Henshaw would not be a pushover for anybody.

Superherovandal
Tyrant isn't even a herald though so he shouldn't be included.

quanchi112
I feel like if we were debating Superman vs Darkseid or Superman vs Tyrant, the debate would go differently, and I don't see why Henshaw doesn't get the same respect Superman does in these arguments, considering how his whole premise is he's an enhanced Kal-El.

Even without his kryptonian abilities, SC Henshaw would not be a pushover for anybody. Superman has better feats than Henshaw. I hate Superman but hes done lots of things Henshaw hasnt done. He wouldnt be a pushover but he would lose. If you knew about Tyrant and the fact he crushes top tiers easily and actually had Galactus beat then youd know it wouldnt be close.

jadervason
Tyrant is not included.

Superman has better feats...Henshaw IS Superman.

fangirl101
could galactus or the heralds survive the wave that Am was releasing that was like pulling the universe into entropy?

jadervason
I believe that's disallowed.

quanchi112
Tyrant is not included.

Superman has better feats...Henshaw IS Superman. Just because someone shares the same powerset that doesnt mean they are the same person or are capable of the same things. Not at all. erm

jadervason
It is the character's basic premise, stated time and time again.

And it's not important at this juncture.

quanchi112
It is the character's basic premise, stated time and time again.

And it's not important at this juncture. Hasnt been proven at all.

fangirl101
Originally posted by fangirl101
could galactus or the heralds survive the wave that Am was releasing that was like pulling the universe into entropy?

jadervason
I believe that's disallowed.

fangirl101
Well if that is disallowed, that is basically taking away antimonitor's biggest power correct? his ability to totally destroy anything in his path. i think he would one shot all of the heralds tho. he burned a gaurdian. while monitor's heralds are more powerful than galactus's heralds. by a far margin. especially parrallax, superboy prime. henshaw can take three kryptonians without trying so i think he can take at least two heralds.

jadervason
The Anti Minotaur does have some powerful cats working for him, in fact at his SC levels they could have probably curbstomped him.

quanchi112
Well if that is disallowed, that is basically taking away antimonitor's biggest power correct? his ability to totally destroy anything in his path. i think he would one shot all of the heralds tho. he burned a gaurdian. while monitor's heralds are more powerful than galactus's heralds. by a far margin. especially parrallax, superboy prime. henshaw can take three kryptonians without trying so i think he can take at least two heralds. The guardians didnt seem impressive at all. Henshaw cant beat 3 knians. He was easily discarded. The guardians got in the way in this story and panicked. One even killed himself only to further power my man Prime who whipped both sides asses. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Galactus uses the un and destroys the Am with one shot.

fangirl101
The guardians didnt seem impressive at all. Henshaw cant beat 3 knians. He was easily discarded. The guardians got in the way in this story and panicked. One even killed himself only to further power my man Prime who whipped both sides asses. stick out tongue

the seemed impressive to me. be able to with stand the assault of superboy prime.

they held a galaxy destroying blast in check, and it looked like they didn't strain to do it.

two guardians are actually creating a whole new corps from thier own power.

they impress me.

i don't know if i like your style of debate. it seems more like insulting dc characters ( all of the time) and distorting facts to give your favored characters the win. am i wrong in this assumption? forgive me if this is not the case. it just seems that way.

fangirl101
Galactus uses the un and destroys the Am with one shot. that isn't allowed.

quanchi112
the seemed impressive to me. be able to with stand the assault of superboy prime.

they held a galaxy destroying blast in check, and it looked like they didn't strain to do it.

two guardians are actually creating a whole new corps from thier own power.

they impress me.

i don't know if i like your style of debate. it seems more like insulting dc characters ( all of the time) and distorting facts to give your favored characters the win. am i wrong in this assumption? forgive me if this is not the case. it just seems that way. Other beings withstood the assault from prime. Ion did and actually had to fight one on one.

Again they let half their corps die before changing the rules. Powered up Sodom as Ion and he really seemed like a joke in his initial battle. Then they did nothing to Am. The gls took him out. They didnt beat Henshaw and one killed himself. laughing out loud Thats how intelligent he was he ended his own life. It powered Prime up. smile

quanchi112
that isn't allowed. And neither is your method. wink

jadervason
The guardians didnt seem impressive at all. Henshaw cant beat 3 knians. He was easily discarded. The guardians got in the way in this story and panicked. One even killed himself only to further power my man Prime who whipped both sides asses. stick out tongue

Let all who reply to quanchi112 remember this.

The fight didn't even occur on panel, and yet he knows how they discarded him "easily?"

Without his rings, he was able to beat Eradicator, Steel, Superboy, and Supergirl at the same time...he's one shotted superman on several occasions...now, with at least 8 of the greatest weapons on his fingers, in a fight that we didn't even witness, he lost "easily."

For all we know, the Spectre showed up and threw Henshaw to the side.

fangirl101
Other beings withstood the assault from prime. Ion did and actually had to fight one on one.

Again they let half their corps die before changing the rules. Powered up Sodom as Ion and he really seemed like a joke in his initial battle. Then they did nothing to Am. The gls took him out. They didnt beat Henshaw and one killed himself. laughing out loud Thats how intelligent he was he ended his own life. It powered Prime up. smile
I'm going to go bang my head against a brick wall right now.

quanchi112
Let all who reply to quanchi112 remember this.

The fight didn't even occur on panel, and yet he knows how they discarded him "easily?"

Without his rings, he was able to beat Eradicator, Steel, Superboy, and Supergirl at the same time...he's one shotted superman on several occasions...now, with at least 8 of the greatest weapons on his fingers, in a fight that we didn't even witness, he lost "easily."

For all we know, the Spectre showed up and threw Henshaw to the side. Except there were 3knians there. It wasnt on panel because it wasnt panel worthy. It wasnt crucial to the story. he wasnt that big of a threat so he didnt have to lose his edge on panel.

quanchi112
I'm going to go bang my head against a brick wall right now. That wouldnt be too wise nver.

Again the Guardians werent anything in the story. They were bumbling scared little blue men.

fangirl101
Except there were 3knians there. It wasnt on panel because it wasnt panel worthy. It wasnt crucial to the story. he wasnt that big of a threat so he didnt have to lose his edge on panel. actually, it was crucial to the story, and it was written that way for dramatic effect. it was obvious he wanted to die. he wasn't even putting his all into it. geez louise. don't you see that? he could have beat the crap out of them if he even tried a lil.

fangirl101
That wouldnt be too wise nver.

Again the Guardians werent anything in the story. They were bumbling scared little blue men. who happen to power the battery, ion, and the gl's. and write the book of oa.

quanchi112
actually, it was crucial to the story, and it was written that way for dramatic effect. it was obvious he wanted to die. he wasn't even putting his all into it. geez louise. don't you see that? he could have beat the crap out of them if he even tried a lil. He wanted to die but then after he started kicking Supermans ass around he wanted to kill him as well but failed as usual.

quanchi112
who happen to power the battery, ion, and the gl's. and write the book of oa. Yes in other stories they seem to be more powerful but in this one they seemed confused,ineffective, and in the way.

fangirl101
Yes in other stories they seem to be more powerful but in this one they seemed confused,ineffective, and in the way. and yet each and everyoen of them got blasted by a galaxy destroying blast that not only didn't harm them, but they also collectively held in check.

jadervason
Would regular Galactus have survived that attack?

I love DC
Would regular Galactus have survived that attack? No doubt

jadervason
Originally posted by I love DC
No doubt

Your blind faith is heartwarming.

quanchi112
and yet each and everyoen of them got blasted by a galaxy destroying blast that not only didn't harm them, but they also collectively held in check. The blast wasnt focused on them anyways. In marvel in annihilation Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems while we saw Annihilus and Nova easily survive a more powerful blast. The guardians survived this blast but then again so did Am and so did Henshaw. Not that impressive considering it was right on top of these two. Nova and Annihilus have survived worse and had their bodies relatively intact. wink

fangirl101
The blast wasnt focused on them anyways. In marvel in annihilation Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems while we saw Annihilus and Nova easily survive a more powerful blast. The guardians survived this blast but then again so did Am and so did Henshaw. Not that impressive considering it was right on top of these two. Nova and Annihilus have survived worse and had their bodies relatively intact. wink

a galaxy destroying blast is impressive no matter who survives it. i didn't see nova or annihilus surviving a galaxy destroying blast. a solar system is infinitely small compared to a galaxy.

quanchi112
a galaxy destroying blast is impressive no matter who survives it. i didn't see nova or annihilus surviving a galaxy destroying blast. a solar system is infinitely small compared to a galaxy. 3 star systems while your was held in check so earth didnt feel hardly a thing. It almost destroyed Am completely and even Henshaw had a head left over. While Nova and Annihilus were slightly weakened. Its just more impressive. Geez Galactus could wreck Am at the point of starvation. laughing out loud

fangirl101
3 star systems while your was held in check so earth didnt feel hardly a thing. It almost destroyed Am completely and even Henshaw had a head left over. While Nova and Annihilus were slightly weakened. Its just more impressive. Geez Galactus could wreck Am at the point of starvation. laughing out loud

forget it. it's not worth it.

jadervason
This'l stir em up.

AM durability>henshaws durability>galaxy destroying blast>omega beams>galactus durability

Bentley

Blade>Koolaid Man>THE HULK KILLER HUMANOID>Boneclaw Wolverine>AM durability>henshaws durability>galaxy destroying blast>omega beams>galactus durability

Fixed.

jadervason
horror movie defeats blade

quanchi112
forget it. it's not worth it. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
This'l stir em up.

AM durability>henshaws durability>galaxy destroying blast>omega beams>galactus durability Galactus durability>>Am durability>Annihilus>Nova>>Henshaw.

Utrigita
This'l stir em up.

AM durability>henshaws durability>galaxy destroying blast>omega beams>galactus durability

Isn't henshaw immortal?

Also what makes you place the Omega Beams above Galactus Durability?

jadervason
Didn't darkseid and the big G meet one time? I thought he had to reform his body.

Because I'm talking about physical durability. Yes, Henshaw is essentially immortal.

Bentley
The reforming his body part is entirely interpretation, there is a panel where his outlined figure is hazy and in the next he is still there.

quanchi112
Didn't darkseid and the big G meet one time? I thought he had to reform his body.

Because I'm talking about physical durability. Yes, Henshaw is essentially immortal. Yes and his omega effect couldnt even hurt a starving Galactus.

jadervason
Ah well, nevermind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.