WWH w/Gem of Cyttorak vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
With the power of the gem combined with WWH own unlimited strength, can he overcome Thanos might?

Dark-Jaxx
H2H, or all out?

I love DC
This thread doesnt even make sense

carver9
WWh without any upgrades would give thanos a match.

janus77
the Gem wouldn't make a difference.
Hulk's already stronger than Juggernaut by a fair amount (viz Onslaugh saga, the shoving match etc).

even when it comes to durability, after a period of time, the Gem would be near useless as it tops out at Onslaught level attacks, whilst The Hulk's natural stamina and resilience can exceed that level pretty easily.

if the conflict is strictly H2H, then regular Hulk would destroy Thanos in a short time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's already stronger than Juggernaut by a fair amount (viz Onslaugh saga, the shoving match etc).

even when it comes to durability, after a period of time, the Gem would be near useless as it tops out at Onslaught level attacks, whilst The Hulk's natural stamina and resilience can exceed that level pretty easily.

if the conflict is strictly H2H, then regular Hulk would destroy Thanos in a short time. Thanos would destroy Hulk in hand to hand. He took on Thor with the power gem and held his own.

TrollDog
Is bfr allowed?

The Great Galen
It's an all out assult from both ends, but wouldn't the gem make Hulk even more immune to physical attacks then he already is and combine both strengths making his physical offense incredibly powerful?

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
It's an all out assult from both ends,
looks like thanos gains the gem of cyttorak then.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
looks like thanos gains the gem of cyttorak then. Agreed.

Lord Feron
idk man. Hulk with power gem. I mean shouldnt he be like intently retarded powerful i mean the gem seems to amp the users strength to a certain lvl dependsing who the user is (i think) so hulk's special powers plus the gem it should be like replaing a battery with 1000 nuclear power plants or something. It should bring him at levels like trion jugs or maybe greater. I think the gem should amp hulk to a infinite exponential amount or somehting super high. With that power he should be able to rip thanos in half and then some. Thanos tho when he was facing thor w/ power gem he only detained him. You said it yourself in another thread (which by the way i liked alot =D) that eventually thor would break out of the containment. I sure hulk who's main power set is strength should break out of that containment easily anyway.

janus77
it's not the power gem, is it? it's the Cyttorak charm thing.

if it's the power gem, then perhaps it would be useful as it would make Hulk more powerful at base levels.

Hulk's strength and general resilience is greater than Thor's by some margin, imo.

he has fought and bested beings far beyond Thor's ability. he's also on-panel survived without being KO'd a special wormhole that even The Silver Surfer couldn't take.

Thanos is strong but, he has a definite limit, I don't imagine Thanos managing to take down Onslaught with physical punches... he'd fare well, no doubt, but I don't think he'd bust Onslaught up.

King Kandy
Thor is stronger then a calm Hulk, and with the power gem his power build up is greater then Hulk's, so PG Thor would be stronger then Hulk by quite a bit. Thanos has been upgraded since then. He wins this easy.

Soljer
Thanos still destroys him.

BUSTER1
I think WWH with the Juggernaut power would be unbeatable. His extremely high durability would be upgraded to completely indestructable and his stamina would go from "able to exert himself at peak levels for several days" to limitless. His base strength would be a lot higher too as Cain's strength level is that of a normal enraged Hulk

rougeredmage
i am guessing that the hulk is the only one that is drawing from the power of the gem at the present time during this battle?

however the gem is a curse and has allways been such... it brings nothing but missfortune and ruins mens lifes. the gem has totaly destroyed cain's life lets not forget that. we have seen beings lust after the gem to the point they become traped in the gems universe. so now you are going to put them gem in the hands of an emotional cripple with a fragmented personality... so what do you do you pit him up against the arch manipulator a being that has enbraced death herself. thanos is going to totally and utterly destroy the poor hulk and if he doesnt then i am suree cyttorak will do.....

The Pict
Originally posted by janus77

Which shoving match do you mean? The recent one that Juggernaut won?

FearOfBlood
With the power of the gem combined with WWH own unlimited strength, can he overcome Thanos might?

Thanos fears the Savage Standard Hulk (Thanos Quest).
WWH would erase Thanos from existence. He really does not need an infinite source of power, because he IS an infinite soure of power.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Soljer
Thanos still destroys him.

And after "Wonder Woman destroys Sentry", you are the most biased members of this board. ICT owned you so much you come back here.

TrollDog
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH would erase Thanos from existence. He really does not need an infinite source of power, because he IS an infinite soure of power. Wrong.thumb down
Quit posting.

FearOfBlood
And after "Wonder Woman destroys Sentry", you are the most biased member of this board. ICT owned you so much you come back here.

psycho gundam
ict owned soljer? what is this you speak of?

TrollDog
Whos ICT?

Mindset
Originally posted by TrollDog
Whos ICT?

It's a forum.

King Kandy
Sentry>Wonder Woman.

Thanos>Hulk.

These things are obvious.

Galan007
Thanos probably wins, via BFR.

Barring that, and assuming WWH would have basic knowledge regarding the gem - there's really nothing Thanos could do to him. At all.

Alucard25
Originally posted by TrollDog
Whos ICT?

Section of Herochat infested with Marvel fanboys mainly those of Hulk and Sentry.

carver9
Originally posted by Alucard25
Section of Herochat infested with Marvel fanboys mainly those of Hulk and Sentry.

and who is the hero on here that they show favortism too I wonder.

quanchi112
Section of Herochat infested with Marvel fanboys mainly those of Hulk and Sentry. You exaggerate.

quanchi112
WWH would erase Thanos from existence. He really does not need an infinite source of power, because he IS an infinite soure of power. No, you dont know what you are talking about. Back this claim up with a scan please so I can explain what it really means.

quanchi112
And after "Wonder Woman destroys Sentry", you are the most biased members of this board. ICT owned you so much you come back here. He doesnt care to debate half the time. Have you ever noticed that he rarely participates as much as he used to.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, you dont know what you are talking about. Back this claim up with a scan please so I can explain what it really means. I came buckets all over that if you want to see it...

Scroll down.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=1

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I came buckets all over that if you want to see it...

Scroll down.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=1 Thanks.

I am keeping this link and emailing it to myself so the next time I hear it I am posting this to shut down this lie. Ill have to show great galen this as he tends to think that Thanos is afraid of the Hulk as well. smile

Alucard25
You exaggerate.

Not really that place is known for its extreme Marvel bias specifically when it comes to Hulk and Sentry granted there are a few good posters but they seem to get overshadowed by the plethora of idiots.

quanchi112
Not really that place is known for its extreme Marvel bias specifically when it comes to Hulk and Sentry granted there are a few good posters but they seem to get overshadowed by the plethora of idiots. I think that forum does gravitate towards marvel while I think kmc hates on the hulk because of a few fanboys that were here before my time. I think kmc favors dc as a whole two. It evens out in the end. Cbr is the worst imo. They think the Gladiator beats anyone over there as far as I can remember. LOL. But all forums have great posters and dumbasses.

psycho gundam
I came buckets all over that if you want to see it...

Scroll down.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=1 nice post there but the busting out of quasar's dome incident was all thanos, warlock's soul gem steams when he gets angry thats why it looked like he just blasted something. he was mad that thanos broke the non-aggression plan.

latter on in the fight it started to steam again when he was fighting quasar, it basically wants to consume souls.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nice post there but the busting out of quasar's dome incident was all thanos, warlock's soul gem steams when he gets angry thats why it looked like he just blasted something. he was mad that thanos broke the non-aggression plan.

latter on in the fight it started to steam again when he was fighting quasar, it basically wants to consume souls. Thanks.

Ya, looking at it now, it looks like it was all Thanos. But back then I added Warlock because I didn't want to 'upset' anyone, as I believe someone posted that Warlock helped.
Either way, alone or not, it's still a mighty feat depowered.

The Great Galen
Well Thanos already shit his pants from Hulk back then, with the gem and his WWH power...can Thanos even punch him without breaking his own fist?

quanchi112
Well Thanos already shit his pants from Hulk back then, with the gem and his WWH power...can Thanos even punch him without breaking his own fist? Did you read the link showing Thanos is way above the Hulk and has no fear of him.

skyfather
Well Thanos already shit his pants from Hulk back then, with the gem and his WWH power...can Thanos even punch him without breaking his own fist?
why do you even post,you know nothing about comics.

King Kandy
Well given that he's beaten the shit out of Hulk before i'd say he has a pretty good chance.

psycho gundam
thanos had hulk's head palmed like a basketball ready to slam it into the thing's, no fear whats so ever imo.

The Great Galen
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/553/cha74ua8ln.jpg That says it all.

King Kandy
So saying "I don't want to fight him" is more important then beating him up when they DID fight?

llagrok
Unless Thanos can get past WWH's mental defenses, he's screwed.

skyfather
Originally posted by llagrok
Unless Thanos can get past WWH's mental defenses, he's screwed. laughing

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by King Kandy
So saying "I don't want to fight him" is more important then beating him up when they DID fight?

Not saying Thanos wouldn't have beaten Hulk, but that fight wasn't over by a mile, the Things head smacking into the Hulks, would never put the Hulk down (That was also Professor Hulk). Until they truly have it out, Thanos beating WWHulk is purely speculative.

With the Gem of Cyttorak, there reallly isn't anyting in Thanos' offensive arsenal that would be able to affect the Hulk... or Cain himself, except for a mind assault, but if Xavier couldn't affect him (WWHulk) it is arguable whether or not Thanos could do any better.

I'm leaning towards WWHulk winning this one. In a contest of strength WWHulk would overpower Thanos in moments (according to Thanos' own admission), and in this thread the Hulk has the Ruby of Cyttorak, you do the math.

skyfather
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Not saying Thanos wouldn't have beaten Hulk, but that fight wasn't over by a mile, the Things head smacking into the Hulks, would never put the Hulk down (That was also Professor Hulk). Until they truly have it out, Thanos beating WWHulk is purely speculative.

With the Gem of Cyttorak, there reallly isn't anyting in Thanos' offensive arsenal that would be able to affect the Hulk... or Cain himself, except for a mind assault, but if Xavier couldn't affect him (WWHulk) it is arguable whether or not Thanos could do any better.

I'm leaning towards WWHulk winning this one. In a contest of strength WWHulk would overpower Thanos in moments (according to Thanos' own admission), and in this thread the Hulk has the Ruby of Cyttorak, you do the math.
yet tyrants strength couldn't put thanos down permanently,yet he smacked all the other herald levelers with ease who are above ww hulk erm

llagrok
Originally posted by skyfather
laughing

I don't see how that's funny.

Thanos won't be able to harm him....

skyfather
I don't see how that's funny.

Thanos won't be able to harm him....

thats even funnierlulz

juggs,sentry,ghost rider,strange all harmed him and you say thanos wouldnt be able tooerm

CaptainStoic
yet tyrants strength couldn't put thanos down permanently,yet he smacked all the other herald levelers with ease who are above ww hulk erm

Thanos was amped by Tyrants own tech. WWHulk has no limit to his strength. You are more wrong than you can imagine, the only Herald that has ever been seen to fight Hulk was the Silver Surfer. Firelord or Terrax would be broken if they decided to stand in front of WWHulk and fight it out. With the Ruby WWHulk would beat Surfer down as well, as he would become invulnerable to his cosmic assaults.

Can WWHulk exceed Tyrant's strength level? Yes. This is not to say that Tyrant's other exotic powers wouldn't wind up destroying Bruce though, because they would.

CaptainStoic
thats even funnierlulz

juggs,sentry,ghost rider,strange all harmed him and you say thanos wouldnt be able tooerm

This thread is also about WWHulk with the Ruby of Cyttorak, you seem to forget this small factor.

Mindship
I'm wondering: It isn't that the Gem would increase WWH's power, but rather, it would let WWH harness more of his potential much, much faster. Actually, is there nothing which says the Gem couldn't make WWH as strong as he needs to be, as fast as he needs to be, to ensure the task gets done?

llagrok
thats even funnierlulz

I don't see how that's relevant.

He has the Gem of cyttorak....

The Great Galen
I dont know if the gem would negate Thanos mental influence, but I know Thanos wouldn't be able to overcome the might of WWH let alone a WWH amped with the gem. Thanos never really had a H2H bout with Hulk at the peak of his power, we already know Thanos is scared of Hulk so he even admits to Hulks physical dominance over him. I'd give this 7/10 to WWH.

King Kandy
he even admits to Hulks physical dominance over him.

Since when? It certainly doesn't say that in your scan.

The Great Galen
I guess some peeps only see what they want to see.....

quanchi112
I guess some peeps only see what they want to see..... The irony of this statement. Here Ill send you a link here.

Scroll down at the bottom to see the post destroying this myth.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=1

King Kandy
I guess some peeps only see what they want to see.....
Yeah, you're certainly one of them. Maybe you could circle the part where he says his strength does not measure up to the Hulk?

The Great Galen
It's not really a myth buster, just the rant of some hardcore fanboy. Regardless Thanos pysical might deosnt compare, what can Thanos really do to harm him.

King Kandy
Punch him in the face? I'm still waiting for you to show why his physical might doesn't compare, since he has confronted and beat the Hulk numerous times.

quanchi112
It's not really a myth buster, just the rant of some hardcore fanboy. Regardless Thanos pysical might deosnt compare, what can Thanos really do to harm him. You just say the same silly statements over and over and do nothing to counter this link.

norrinradd43
Thanos wins...Hulk showed he was just as strong as Jugs(not stronger) w/gem...All the Gem would give him is the unstoppable charge...The power of Pruneface is just too much...Surfer would beat WWH too and Thanos has proven to be his superior to no end.

skyfather
Thanos was amped by Tyrants own tech. WWHulk has no limit to his strength. You are more wrong than you can imagine, the only Herald that has ever been seen to fight Hulk was the Silver Surfer. Firelord or Terrax would be broken if they decided to stand in front of WWHulk and fight it out. With the Ruby WWHulk would beat Surfer down as well, as he would become invulnerable to his cosmic assaults.

Can WWHulk exceed Tyrant's strength level? Yes. This is not to say that Tyrant's other exotic powers wouldn't wind up destroying Bruce though, because they would.
he wasnt amped by tyrants tech,it was a power orb which he absorbed after the fight giving him that upgrade/power increase.

quanchi112

I'm leaning towards WWHulk winning this one. In a contest of strength WWHulk would overpower Thanos in moments (according to Thanos' own admission), and in this thread the Hulk has the Ruby of Cyttorak, you do the math. WW Hulk couldnt beat Thanos. Thanps physically would brawl with him and come up the winner. He would break Sentry if they faced off while Hulk barely won in the end.

Provide a scan of Thanos admitting that Hulk would overpower Thanos. Please.

CaptainStoic
he wasnt amped by tyrants tech,it was a power orb which he absorbed after the fight giving him that upgrade/power increase.

Doesn't that mean he was amped?

WW Hulk couldnt beat Thanos. Thanps physically would brawl with him and come up the winner. He would break Sentry if they faced off while Hulk barely won in the end.

Provide a scan of Thanos admitting that Hulk would overpower Thanos. Please.

Trust me Quanchi if Sentry fought Hulk while he had possession of the Ruby Gem of Cyttorak, he would have gone down quicker than a two dollar hoe. To say that Thanos would beat Sentry in a battle is inconclusive and speculative at best... they have never fought.

When did Thanos beat Hulk 1 on 1 without the Infinity Gauntlet? With it he overcame Galactus, and a whole bunch of guys that would normally wipe the floor with him.

If I am not mistaken, making the Hulk and Thing look dumb (classic Larry and Moe routine) does not constitute as a victory, that was also a far weaker version of Hulk. WWHulk had another Gamma bomb blow up in his face, and on his way back to earth absorbed large quantities of cosmic radiation. I repeat they have never fought.

Recently The Red Hulk punched A-Bomb so hard that it registered 10 on the Rictor scale (unless there is another scale to measure seismic events) i wonder how Thanos would do if he took a few of those.

Besides as I said earlier, Thanos isn't contending with WWHulk alone but one that would be enchanted, and unable to feel anything that Thanos threw at him. Just imagine WWHulk who happens to be able to focus 100 times better than Cain in possession of that gem. It really doesn't look too good for Thanos.

Oh and Quanchi you know that the Hulk can lift more than Thanos, which means that Thanos would be able to be overpowered by him.

llagrok
It's not really a matter of strength, the Hulk has uncanny telepathic resistance and now he's completely imprevous to physical attacks.

Thanos BFR and possibly telepathy, but that's it.

golem370
Hulk would beat Thanos eventually in a brawl because he would get madder and madder until he defeated Thanos or Thanos would get bored of the battle and do something else to win. Hulk did fight a Warrior Madness Thor whether or not he had the gem idk.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/hrthor7qj.jpg

Doc. Savage
Thanos pimp slaps Hulk without the gem, with it...idk enough about it to say.

Doc. Savage

Trust me Quanchi if Sentry fought Hulk while he had possession of the Ruby Gem of Cyttorak, he would have gone down quicker than a two dollar hoe. To say that Thanos would beat Sentry in a battle is inconclusive and speculative at best... they have never fought.

When did Thanos beat Hulk 1 on 1 without the Infinity Gauntlet? With it he overcame Galactus, and a whole bunch of guys that would normally wipe the floor with him.

If I am not mistaken, making the Hulk and Thing look dumb (classic Larry and Moe routine) does not constitute as a victory, that was also a far weaker version of Hulk. WWHulk had another Gamma bomb blow up in his face, and on his way back to earth absorbed large quantities of cosmic radiation. I repeat they have never fought.

Recently The Red Hulk punched A-Bomb so hard that it registered 10 on the Rictor scale (unless there is another scale to measure seismic events) i wonder how Thanos would do if he took a few of those.

Besides as I said earlier, Thanos isn't contending with WWHulk alone but one that would be enchanted, and unable to feel anything that Thanos threw at him. Just imagine WWHulk who happens to be able to focus 100 times better than Cain in possession of that gem. It really doesn't look too good for Thanos.

Oh and Quanchi you know that the Hulk can lift more than Thanos, which means that Thanos would be able to be overpowered by him. You overestimate Hulk allot.

But its to be expected.

quanchi112

Oh and Quanchi you know that the Hulk can lift more than Thanos, which means that Thanos would be able to be overpowered by him. Thanos has better feats than Sentry and has fought much more powerful opponents. Hey beat Terrax but thats nothing. He crushes the Surfer who also beat down terrax. Really Sentry is powerful but to say he beats Thanos is laughable to me as you have nothing to even suggest he would last five minutes.

A weaker preresurrection Thanos destroyed a planet with oldtime Drax and was fine. So this aboomb feat made me giggle.

Hulk does have more strength feats than Thanos but Thanos has always done well against stronger characters before and I have never seen one beat him senseless. He also has other powers as well while we cant say the same for Hulk. Thanos for the win. smile

celestialdemon
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/553/cha74ua8ln.jpg That says it all.

It says you are clinging on to a scan that is older than all the rest that were posted.

Mindship
Originally posted by golem370
...Hulk did fight a Warrior Madness Thor whether or not he had the gem idk.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/hrthor7qj.jpg
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...
...The above shows Heroes Reborn Hulk having defeated HR Thor; and
...Heroes Reborn Thor was not beset by WM.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It says you are clinging on to a scan that is older than all the rest that were posted.

That scan says more than it needs to, Thanos was reffering to the Hulk, as those were the same powers at work against Thanos. As we all saw his shields were buckling, and he was soon to become dogfood. In a straight brawl WWHulk would beat Thanos down... Thanos knows it, most of us know it, but some cling to the idea that he would win the brawl when we all know he wouldn't.

With the Gem of Cytorrak, Hulk wouldn't even need his healing factor, Thanos would be the only one injured, and if he didn't flee he would be trounced... it's ok to admit this Quan, no one will hold it against you.

skyfather
It's not really a myth buster, just the rant of some hardcore fanboy. Regardless Thanos pysical might deosnt compare, what can Thanos really do to harm him.

so on-panel evidance means nothing to you now then? or is that only when it suits you.

That scan says more than it needs to, Thanos was reffering to the Hulk, as those were the same powers at work against Thanos. As we all saw his shields were buckling, and he was soon to become dogfood. In a straight brawl WWHulk would beat Thanos down... Thanos knows it, most of us know it, but some cling to the idea that he would win the brawl when we all know he wouldn't.

With the Gem of Cytorrak, Hulk wouldn't even need his healing factor, Thanos would be the only one injured, and if he didn't flee he would be trounced... it's ok to admit this Quan, no one will hold it against you.

so when has thanos ever been beat down physically?
and no crap excuses please.

celestialdemon

He is commenting about a being he's never met before and has only heard about. Since that comment, he has slapped around the Hulk numerous times and has never shown fear, and this was all before his upgrade. Sorry, but that scan shows nothing.

Funny that Thanos has survived beings far more powerful, yet he's gonna feel threated by WWH? Juggernaut has been injured with the Gem before. Pretty naive to think WWH won't be hurt with it.

skyfather
He is commenting about a being he's never met before and has only heard about. Since that comment, he has slapped around the Hulk numerous times and has never shown fear, and this was all before his upgrade. Sorry, but that scan shows nothing.

Funny that Thanos has survived beings far more powerful, yet he's gonna feel threated by WWH? Juggernaut has been injured with the Gem before. Pretty naive to think WWH won't be hurt with it.
didnt the mighty ww hulk harm juggs who had the gem of cyttorak or carnt he be harmed??? whistle

llagrok
didnt the mighty ww hulk harm juggs who had the gem of cyttorak or carnt he be harmed??? whistle

No, no he did not no expression

Mindset

It was War Hulk, and he didn't harm Juggs, he was stopped before he could, although it was never shown if he actually could.

celestialdemon

Nope, he never did. stick out tongue

CaptainStoic

Those damnable shields I say. mad

The Great Galen
WWH already has strength/durability feats which completly dwarf anything Thanos has to offer IMO. We also know that the gem granted Juggy some insane and equally impressive strength/durability feats as well. in fact didn't Juggy take a blast from Thor which send Galactus running for his life with little to no harm whatsoever. Hell there's a whole laundry list of feats that are that crazy, especially like Hulk busting Onslaught which I doubt Thanos could manage under his own power.

Now Hulk already has unlimited strength, so if anything the gem would allow him to access higher levels of his unlimted power instantly. He could very well operate at levels we havn't even seen yet with the aid of the gem, imagine the strength/durability boast Hulk would have as a result. He would literally be untouchable, just look at what the gem did for juggy.

Simply put Thanos will not be able to generate enough physical force nor ouput enough energy to harm WWH in any serious manner. With everything considered I don't see how Thanos can take the solid majority here...im giving WWH amped with gem 7-8/10 here.

skyfather
WWH already has strength/durability feats which completly dwarf anything Thanos has to offer IMO. We also know that the gem granted Juggy some insane and equally impressive strength/durability feats as well. in fact didn't Juggy take a blast from Thor which send Galactus running for his life with little to no harm whatsoever. Hell there's a whole laundry list of feats that are that crazy, especially like Hulk busting Onslaught which I doubt Thanos could manage under his own power.

Now Hulk already has unlimited strength, so if anything the gem would allow him to access higher levels of his unlimted power instantly. He could very well operate at levels we havn't even seen yet with the aid of the gem, imagine the strength/durability boast Hulk would have as a result. He would literally be untouchable, just look at what the gem did for juggy.

Simply put Thanos will not be able to generate enough physical force nor ouput enough energy to harm WWH in any serious manner. With everything considered I don't see how Thanos can take the solid majority here...im giving WWH amped with gem 7-8/10 here.

It's an all out assult from both ends

thanos's blast sent the a FULLY nourished galactus flying out of his own ship,you dont you think it would harm hulk w/gem??

The Great Galen
Galactus wasn't harmed, Thanos even admitted to not having any delusions about the effect his blast had on Galan. Juggy took a blast from Thor which did on the other hand tgive Galactus a run for his life with no harm done watsoever.

celestialdemon
WWH already has strength/durability feats which completly dwarf anything Thanos has to offer IMO.

Wow. So false it's not even funny. Strength-wise yes, because the Hulk is a brick and Thanos isn't, so Thanos doesn't use his strength that often. As for durability, WWH has nothing that would dwarf Thanos. Thanos has survived blasts from skyfather-level beings and not been injured.

We also know that the gem granted Juggy some insane and equally impressive strength/durability feats as well. in fact didn't Juggy take a blast from Thor which send Galactus running for his life with little to no harm whatsoever. Hell there's a whole laundry list of feats that are that crazy, especially like Hulk busting Onslaught which I doubt Thanos could manage under his own power.

What you don't know is how the Gem works. It could be that the Gem magnifies current power levels, or it could be the gem augments someone to a set power level. If it works like, say Thor's belt of strength, then you'd have a valid point. However, if it works fine Iron Man's armor then it won't matter if it's Arnold Schwartzenegger or Aunt May using it; there's gonna be a set level.

Hulk has POTENTIALLY unlimited strength that is tied directly to his anger. Is it possible to have unlimited anger?

Simply put Thanos will not be able to generate enough physical force nor ouput enough energy to harm WWH in any serious manner.

Very debatable since Thanos has proven he can hurt Tyrant, and that was before his upgrade.

llagrok
thanos's blast sent the a FULLY nourished galactus flying out of his own ship,you dont you think it would harm hulk w/gem??

Sue Storm shot a hole straight through Galactus' chest :/

And FULLY nourished? PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Even after having just eaten a planet, Galactus is still famished. A planet a month is all he can eat to barely get by. What's next, you're going to claim that he was at full power?

lordmohahat
h2h hulk wins no doubt. but thanos is smart and would try to get hulk a different way. WWH is smarter than your average bear too though. i give 10/10 to hulk in a brawl. 9/10 to thanos in any other situation.

skyfather
Sue Storm shot a hole straight through Galactus' chest :/
galactUS was nowhere near as well fed then as he was when thanos blasted his ass.

thanos,s words not mine.

galactus has never been at full power so stick out tongue

llagrok
At least you've gotten that right. A lot of people think that Galactus is full powered after having eaten a planet....

Anyways, that very same Galactus was nearly killed by a planetary explosion. Clearly a horrible portrayal of someone who can destroy universes. Not that physically harming Galactus actually DOES ANYTHING to him.

In the Stormbreaker saga Galactus was perceived as a blob with tentacles or something by Beta Ray Bill's people.

skyfather
At least you've gotten that right. A lot of people think that Galactus is full powered after having eaten a planet....

Anyways, that very same Galactus was nearly killed by a planetary explosion. Clearly a horrible portrayal of someone who can destroy universes. Not that physically harming Galactus actually DOES ANYTHING to him.

In the Stormbreaker saga Galactus was perceived as a blob with tentacles or something by Beta Ray Bill's people.
away from ww huc vs thanos

arent people whatever race they are supposed to "see" galactus as whatever they are ie skrull,human etc?

llagrok
That's what I think at least.

The Great Galen
What you don't know is how the Gem works. It could be that the Gem magnifies current power levels, or it could be the gem augments someone to a set power level.

The gem augments the wielder with a portion of Cyttorak's power, there really isn't anything to indicate that it only amplifes the user to a set limit. What it would do is amplify WWH's current peak strength with the portion of Cyttorak's power to result in a hybrid coming both powerlevels. Plus it would allow WWH to access higher levels of his own strength, I don't really see anything from Thanos offensive arsenal to combat this to be honest.

quanchi112

With the Gem of Cytorrak, Hulk wouldn't even need his healing factor, Thanos would be the only one injured, and if he didn't flee he would be trounced... it's ok to admit this Quan, no one will hold it against you. To say he would beat down Thanos is ignorant at best if you clicked on that link destroying this myth. Thanos has never been bested physically and has brawled with Thor wit the power gem before. WW Hulk beat no one on the level of Thanos in WW Hulk so I dont know what evidence you think you have. Thanos also hurt the Maker physically. He also took on Odin in Asgard and took a beatdown and was still standing. Technically he didnt lose that fight. This was before his final upgrade(s). stick out tongue

quanchi112
so on-panel evidance means nothing to you now then? or is that only when it suits you.

so when has thanos ever been beat down physically?
and no crap excuses please. I am waiting for answers here as well. I want the naysayers to back up that Hulk could beat Thanos down. Wheres your proof?Thanos wins this all day.

The Great Galen
WWH already has enough strength to punch through Thanos, with the gem backing him up this will be Drax all over again.

llagrok
I think that was more Drax' anti-Thanos aura.

skyfather
WWH already has enough strength to punch through Thanos, with the gem backing him up this will be Drax all over again.
same answer again.
why answer they part referring to "thanos fears the hulk" myth-buster question???

quanchi112
WWH already has enough strength to punch through Thanos, with the gem backing him up this will be Drax all over again. No he doesnt. Do you ever try to prove anything? You just keep saying the same stuff over and over again. You were destroyed with that link and didnt counter anything.

quanchi112
I think that was more Drax' anti-Thanos aura. He has been told that many times. He still keeps repeating it. I know the game hes playing.

The Great Galen
The link offers a interesting "take"on things but it doesn't disolve anything. Thanos wrecked a weaker version of Hulk and thats basically all it was, I'd like to see him try puilling the same stunt agaisnt WWH. Now Thanos did get his nose busted by Thor if im not mistaken and he has been rocked by physical attacks before. WWH with the gem is COMPLETLY immune to physical damage and even energy attacks. What can Thanos really do to harm him aside from using some universal artifact?

quanchi112
The link offers a interesting "take"on things but it doesn't disolve anything. Thanos wrecked a weaker version of Hulk and thats basically all it was, I'd like to see him try puilling the same stunt agaisnt WWH. Now Thanos did get his nose busted by Thor if im not mistaken and he has been rocked by physical attacks before. WWH with the gem is COMPLETLY immune to physical damage and even energy attacks. What can Thanos really do to harm him aside from using some universal artifact? Imprison him in energy containment block.

Thanos got a bloody nose after playing around with Thor.

llagrok
Who was a weaker version than WWH?

skyfather
The link offers a interesting "take"on things but it doesn't disolve anything. Thanos wrecked a weaker version of Hulk and thats basically all it was, I'd like to see him try puilling the same stunt agaisnt WWH. Now Thanos did get his nose busted by Thor if im not mistaken and he has been rocked by physical attacks before. WWH with the gem is COMPLETLY immune to physical damage and even energy attacks. What can Thanos really do to harm him aside from using some universal artifact?
you say its only a 'take on things despite' ON PANEL evidence of thanos not fearing hulk,yet you use thanos statement at every possible chance as a solid evidence,despite there is more showings of him not fearing hulk..

The Great Galen
Champion was giving Thanos a hard time for crying out loud and Thanos has been knocked around by some high heralds in the past. If Hulk can break a full power onslaut armor and punch through time...im sure he can punch right through Thanos chest or a "contaiment field". Plus Thanos never fought Hulk at the peak of his powers so we will never know if he is afraid of him....all he did was beat on a weaker version. Thanos was afraid so deal with it, he even shows fear agaisnt champion when he was about to wreck his force field

llagrok
Champion is a weaker version of WWH?

skyfather
Champion was giving Thanos a hard time for crying out loud and Thanos has been knocked around by some high heralds in the past. If Hulk can break a full power onslaut armor and punch through time...im sure he can punch right through Thanos chest or a "contaiment field". Plus Thanos never fought Hulk at the peak of his powers so we will never know if he is afraid of him....all he did was beat on a weaker version. Thanos was afraid so deal with it, he even shows fear agaisnt champion when he was about to wreck his force field

champion had the power gem and lost badly,what high heralds has knocked thanos around???
thor..thanos has beat comfortably,silver surfer....thanos virtually beat him to death,adam warlock......died at the hands of thanos.

celestialdemon
The gem augments the wielder with a portion of Cyttorak's power, there really isn't anything to indicate that it only amplifes the user to a set limit. What it would do is amplify WWH's current peak strength with the portion of Cyttorak's power to result in a hybrid coming both powerlevels. Plus it would allow WWH to access higher levels of his own strength, I don't really see anything from Thanos offensive arsenal to combat this to be honest.

What effect has the gem had on someone who already had powers like Hulk, Thor, or any of the X-Men?

llagrok
champion had the power gem and lost badly,what high heralds has knocked thanos around???
thor..thanos has beat comfortably,silver surfer....thanos virtually beat him to death,adam warlock......died at the hands of thanos.

All of whom are irrelevant, seeing as they're not completely invulnerable.

skyfather
All of whom are irrelevant, seeing as they're not completely invulnerable.
what on earth are you talking about??
galan said high heralds knock thanos around, i named a few.

The Great Galen

....cough drax cough.....oh didnt Adam turn thanos to stone?

llagrok
what on earth are you talking about??
galan said high heralds knock thanos around, i named a few.

Yeah, but it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Let the troll rot in ignorance.

Mr. Slippyfist
....cough drax cough.....oh didnt Adam turn thanos to stone? laughing out loud

skyfather
....cough drax cough.....oh didnt Adam turn thanos to stone?

drax,drax,drax........ boring.
everyone except you understands what and why happened with drax,as for adam when he turned thanos into stone he was a agent of order and chaos and was temporary amped but is suppose the already knew that.

Yeah, but it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Let the troll rot in ignorance.
callin me a trollthanduros

Mr. Slippyfist
callin me a trollthanduros He's calling the n00bzorz a troll.
Not you.

The Great Galen
Adam turned him to stone regardless of watever excuses, thanos has been by high heralds as i just proved.

Mr. Slippyfist
Adam turned him to stone regardless of watever excuses, thanos has been by high heralds as i just proved. http://omglol.kerrolisaa.com/1/9686.gif

celestialdemon
Adam turned him to stone regardless of watever excuses, thanos has been by high heralds as i just proved.

Circumstances are always a factor. Otherwise, we could say things like Thanos had enough power to destroy the Rot all on his own when no one else could.

The Great Galen
In this circumstance WWH with the gem is to much, tyrant beat thanos physically and WWH will do the same.

Mr. Slippyfist
In this circumstance WWH with the gem is to much, tyrant beat thanos physically and WWH will do the same. Wow!

Faulty comparison much?

fangirl101
thanos telepathy would probably own hulk. or he drains hulk of his gamma power. thus hulk becomes just the juggernaut. easily over come with somekind of bfr.

quanchi112
Champion was giving Thanos a hard time for crying out loud and Thanos has been knocked around by some high heralds in the past. If Hulk can break a full power onslaut armor and punch through time...im sure he can punch right through Thanos chest or a "contaiment field". Plus Thanos never fought Hulk at the peak of his powers so we will never know if he is afraid of him....all he did was beat on a weaker version. Thanos was afraid so deal with it, he even shows fear agaisnt champion when he was about to wreck his force field Thanos toyed with Champion and he also had the power gem. All you do is post misinformation.

The Great Galen
I don't post misinformation, I simply state facts that other peeps bias opinion distort to there own design. WWH is already a physical monster whos strength is easily above the likes of Thor,SS,Sentry and a lot of other top tiers. The gem managed to amplify a normal person to Juggy level strength so imagine that amp on top of WWH's already impressive power. Thanos simply lacks the power to inflict any serious damage while I doubt thanos could take a punch from a amped up WWH.

King Kandy
Thanos simply lacks the power to inflict any serious damage while I doubt thanos could take a punch from a amped up WWH.
I'm still waiting for evidence to support this.

CaptainStoic
I've heard some silly things before, but Thanos wouldn't be able to drain the gamma energy from WWHulk, while he had possession of Cytorrak's Gem, nor is he going to hurt him on a physical level, nor is he going to stop him via mind rape (Hulk has shown that this does not work twice) Xavier and Emma Frost failed, Thanos would as well (mindrape scenario).

Zom Strange, is and was above Thanos arguably, Quan.. there is simply no proof that Thanos can defeat Sentry on a physical level, just because Thanos is Norrin's Achilles heal, does not mean that the same holds true for the Sentry (sometimes you can't lean on the ABC logic, Wonder Man could probably beat Drax right)?

Back to the subject at hand, it is very silly to think that someone that possesses a portion of Cytorrak's power could be hurt by Thanos on a physical level, nontheless someone like WWHulk, stop putting on the bs Quan, Thanos isn't the TOAA, he's just an amped Eternal, and one that would be streamrolled by Juggerhulk. His only course of action would be to run.

Oh and Quan could you show me scans of Thanos beating Sentry, I never saw those, and could you also show me the battle that shows Thanos laying the Hulk out, I of course mean without the Infinity Gauntlet, I'm interested in seeing this, because I never knew they fought.

Mr. Slippyfist
Zom Strange, is and was above Thanos arguably, Quan.. there is simply no proof that Thanos can defeat Sentry on a physical level, just because Thanos is Norrin's Achilles heal, does not mean that the same holds true for the Sentry (sometimes you can't lean on the ABC logic, Wonder Man could probably beat Drax right)?
laughing out loud

skyfather
just dont post anyone, your own logic is embarrassing yourself.Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I've heard some silly things before, but Thanos wouldn't be able to drain the gamma energy from WWHulk, while he had possession of Cytorrak's Gem, nor is he going to hurt him on a physical level, nor is he going to stop him via mind rape (Hulk has shown that this does not work twice) Xavier and Emma Frost failed, Thanos would as well (mindrape scenario).

Back to the subject at hand, it is very silly to think that someone that possesses a portion of Cytorrak's power could be hurt by Thanos on a physical level, nontheless someone like WWHulk, stop putting on the bs Quan, Thanos isn't the TOAA, he's just an amped Eternal, and one that would be streamrolled by Juggerhulk. His only course of action would be to run.

Oh and Quan could you show me scans of Thanos beating Sentry, I never saw those, and could you also show me the battle that shows Thanos laying the Hulk out, I of course mean without the Infinity Gauntlet, I'm interested in seeing this, because I never knew they fought.
lulz

The Great Galen
laughing off the fact that u guys just had ur argument shot down.....but then again socks dont know logic when they see it.us

Mr. Slippyfist
laughing off the fact that u guys just had ur argument shot down.....but then again socks dont know logic when they see it.us http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1198942620-1198925397417.jpg

skyfather
laughing off the fact that u guys just had ur argument shot down.....but then again socks dont know logic when they see it.us
a question of of logic's from you!!!
warlock turning thanos to stone even though he was amped by two cosmic entity's counts in adams favour for the sake of you argument.

so by own your logic then, thanos temporary amp by mistress death when he defeated the rot counts as well then.

The Great Galen
Yout can try spinning this however u want, still doesnt change the fact that Thanos has no way of harming juggurhulk physically or even mentally for that matter.

SuperiorTech

Question just what did Strange/Zom do in his fight with the hulk that makes you think he is above Thanos? Also I could be wrong but it seems to me that you think wwh would not even need the gem to beat Thanos.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yout can try spinning this however u want, still doesnt change the fact that Thanos has no way of harming juggurhulk physically or even mentally for that matter. *dodge*

Oh Kalib Starnes; your running backwards, and dodging is second to none. Can I get your autograph?

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Question just what did Strange/Zom do in his fight with the hulk that makes you think he is above Thanos? Also I could be wrong but it seems to me that you think wwh would not even need the gem to beat Thanos.

I think that wwh has the ability to beat thanos but I still think that thanos would get the majority and this is without the gem.

WWh is by far one of the strongest comic character that is out right now (not referring to sky fathers). WWh has the ability of beating a lot of characters but thats just my decision, people have there favorite characters and hulk by far isnt one of my favorite characters but I cant down him for his power, he is a pure power house and could one shot a lot of top tiers.

WWh without the gem 4/10
WWh with the gem and not including bfring 10/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by carver9
he is a pure power house and could one shot a lot of top tiers.
What the nut sack?

What gave you this impression?

carver9
What the nut sack?

What gave you this impression?

because he knocked an entire sea border apart with just a step of his foot. His steps was felt across half of the planet. He held a planet together with just physical strength which is a feat that I cant see almost no top tiers doing. By the way, he is stronger then despero who did nothing but one shot the entire jsa/jla. Hes stronger then tyrant who had trouble breaking out of a block created by the green lantern that had the weight of 100 tons but tyrant one shotted the entire jla and hes stronger then mindless hulk who ripped the armor from onslaught, a being that was stated as being just as strong as a celestial and just as durable. I dont see no top tier performing any feats close then what I have brought up. Again he has the ability to one shot/kill a lot of top tiers with just a single punch.

Bentley
Thanos still has the mind rape option.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos still has the mind rape option.

This is not Cain Bentley, if WWHulk effortlessly shrugged off Xavier's attempt to mind rape him, which resulted in a psychic backlash that nearly did in the rest of the X-Men, I have a feeling that Thanos' mindrape would result in failure as well. Does that make any sense to you?

Thanos' only option is bfr, or to run through the nearest portal gateway to escape the beatdown.

I did say arguably didn't I? What makes so many people think that Thanos is invincible? He is powerful, but he can be defeated, just the fact that he lived through WM Thor and the power gem proves he's not a feather weight type of villain (I also believe that fight was pure bs however and filled with PIS/CIS but whatever). As for you other question of whether or not I believe that King Hulk could beat Thanos... not unless they slugged it out, but I would love to see it.

Bentley
This is not Cain Bentley, if WWHulk effortlessly shrugged off Xavier's attempt to mind rape him, which resulted in a psychic backlash that nearly did in the rest of the X-Men, I have a feeling that Thanos' mindrape would result in failure as well. Does that make any sense to you?

Thanos' only option is bfr, or to run through the nearest portal gateway to escape the beatdown.

Nope, Thanos cannot bfr if the Cyttorrak gem can teleport Hulk back into conflict. Thanos may fail at mindraping Hulk as Xavier did, he may not too, because they are different characters with different approaches to the same conflict. Thanos for example may do something as crazy as to make Hulk get madder, let him lose his mind and concentration until he cannot hold himself, fights like a brute and is more easily defeated by any other tactic. He has batshit crazy absorbing feats, even mental energy ones, he could zap the gem like Thor or Onslaught did.

Anyways, Hulk may win the battle, I just think that people sell Thanos a little cheap in some battles when in comes to options.

ultimatethor
Originally i thought thanos should win but ive reconsidered and i think WWH can take it. With the gem of cyttorak he will be totally invulnerable and immune to thanos attacks. Further WWH is already above thanos strengthwise and will be evn higher above him with the gem. Taking him out would not be so much of a problem( would not be easy though). WWH/gem 8/10

celestialdemon
In this circumstance WWH with the gem is to much, tyrant beat thanos physically and WWH will do the same.

So now you are comparing WWH with the gem to Tyrant? I would love to see that VS thread.

SuperiorTech

I did say arguably didn't I? What makes so many people think that Thanos is invincible? He is powerful, but he can be defeated, just the fact that he lived through WM Thor and the power gem proves he's not a feather weight type of villain (I also believe that fight was pure bs however and filled with PIS/CIS but whatever). As for you other question of whether or not I believe that King Hulk could beat Thanos... not unless they slugged it out, but I would love to see it.

Yeah but how can you even say that based on one fight. I saw in that fight nothing that puts him near or at Thanos level.He knocked around Hulk for a bit then Strange regained some control stopped himself and Hulk then punched him a few times and the fight was over.I mean Zom jumped into Cho in Hulk #111 and all angel had to do was kick him to the back of the head and the fight was over.

As for wwh the problem I have when people debate hulk is that they try to reduce his opponent to hulk's level.Why the hell would Thanos get into a slugfest with hulk and not use his multitude of other powers to fights not that he cant fight him h2h because he has in my opinion proved he is strong enough to do it.I mean come on the guy can fight WM thor with the power gem h2h and hold his own against odin but hulk can beat him

celestialdemon
Yout can try spinning this however u want, still doesnt change the fact that Thanos has no way of harming juggurhulk physically or even mentally for that matter.

Please prove this because Juggernaut has been harmed before with the gem.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Nihilist
looks like thanos gains the gem of cyttorak then. yes

ultimatethor
Yeah but how can you even say that based on one fight. I saw in that fight nothing that puts him near or at Thanos level.He knocked around Hulk for a bit then Strange regained some control stopped himself and Hulk then punched him a few times and the fight was over.I mean Zom jumped into Cho in Hulk #111 and all angel had to do was kick him to the back of the head and the fight was over.

As for wwh the problem I have when people debate hulk is that they try to reduce his opponent to hulk's level.Why the hell would Thanos get into a slugfest with hulk and not use his multitude of other powers to fights not that he cant fight him h2h because he has in my opinion proved he is strong enough to do it.I mean come on the guy can fight WM thor with the power gem h2h and hold his own against odin but hulk can beat him

Truthfully there is no proof that zom strange is thanos level but the cho thing happened after zom had bin depowered from the hulk fight so it is not a good measure of power.

And a normal WWH loses horriblyto thanos but i think this fight depends on whether the gem will multiply the hulks already existing strength by the same ratio it multiplies normal cain . If it does and the hulk receives the full power of it ( unstoppability, invulnerability) etc, then barring BFR he can win. I also read something here about the gem being able to teleport him but im not sure how accurate it is

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Truthfully there is no proof that zom strange is thanos level but the cho thing happened after zom had bin depowered from the hulk fight so it is not a good measure of power.

And a normal WWH loses horriblyto thanos but i think this fight depends on whether the gem will multiply the hulks already existing strength by the same ratio it multiplies normal cain . If it does and the hulk receives the full power of it ( unstoppability, invulnerability) etc, then barring BFR he can win. I also read something here about the gem being able to teleport him but im not sure how accurate it is

I really have not commented on who I think would win the fight in this thread my post was geared towards the fact that he thinks hulk has a chance of beating Thanos even without the gem.I could be wrong but I believe the cain used the gem to teleport where the X-men where fighthing the hulk in wwh x-men.

carver9
Please prove this because Juggernaut has been harmed before with the gem.

when was he hurt without magic.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by ultimatethor

And a normal WWH loses horriblyto thanos but i think this fight depends on whether the gem will multiply the hulks already existing strength by the same ratio it multiplies normal cain . If it does and the hulk receives the full power of it ( unstoppability, invulnerability) etc, then barring BFR he can win.

I absolutely agree with this. Until we know for sure how the gem will affect someone like the Hulk, there's no way we can assume it will power him up to the ratio it powered up Cain. If it did, then I agree that Thanos would be in trouble. If it just turns him into a normal Juggernaut with Hulk's strength, that's not enough to beat Thanos.

ultimatethor
I really have not commented on who I think would win the fight in this thread my post was geared towards the fact that he thinks hulk has a chance of beating Thanos even without the gem.I could be wrong but I believe the cain used the gem to teleport where the X-men where fighthing the hulk in wwh x-men. thumb up

celestialdemon
Originally posted by carver9
when was he hurt without magic.

Off the top of my head, Onslaught and Bishop come to mind.

carver9
Off the top of my head, Onslaught and Bishop come to mind.

Bishop never physically hurt juggernaut during the onslaught saga. He hit juggernaut with a bolt of electricity that powered the city, a juggernaut that just got pummeled by onslaught but there was still no physical damage. Juggernaut has never been physically harmed except only by beings that possess magic and even during that time he was still on his feet.

Onslaught hurt him and I cant argue with that since onslaught was stated as being a being on the level of celestials and even during that time onslaught could have used magic.

Again when has juggernaut ever been hurt because to my knowledge it always took a plot device to cause him pain.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>