Walker vs Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Who is the victor?

quanchi112
Walker wins every time.

King Kandy
Walker, he was a threat to abstracts.

guy222
walker

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
walker We are all in agreement. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Walker, he was a threat to abstracts. Depends what you consider a 'threat'.

guy222
walker

quanchi112
Yeah,this is still a stomp.

fangirl101
Yugah manipulates the energies of the source and WTF pwns walker.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Yugah manipulates the energies of the source and WTF pwns walker. How? What being has he pwned on this level? He only defeated the new gods as easily because he cut off their access to their powers. Not that impressive. Walker was threatening Mistress death. He wins this easily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? What being has he pwned on this level? He only defeated the new gods as easily because he cut off their access to their powers. Not that impressive. Walker was threatening Mistress death. He wins this easily.
Threatening? The best person walker defeated was Thanos. Your crap double standard arguing is getting on my god damned nerves. you say in one question who has Yugah pwned on Walkers level and then talk about what THREAT walker was. Get out of here. OMG.

quanchi112
Threatening? The best person walker defeated was Thanos. Your crap double standard arguing is getting on my god damned nerves. you say in one question who has Yugah pwned on Walkers level and then talk about what THREAT walker was. Get out of here. OMG. Walker threatened Mistress Death. Who did Yuga Khan threaten that was even close to her level? Izaya? LOL.

Walker took on Genis vell,Thor,and Thanos at the same time with all their powers.

You really have nothing,but Id take this to a battlezone in a heartbeat if you are up to it.

fangirl101
Walker threatened Mistress Death. Who did Yuga Khan threaten that was even close to her level? Izaya? LOL.

Walker took on Genis vell,Thor,and Thanos at the same time with all their powers.

You really have nothing,but Id take this to a battlezone in a heartbeat if you are up to it.
Get your bull out of here. Yugah took on the might of the new genesis army, pwned all of the Gods with one swoop of energy manipulation, even cut off the mother boxes and the only thing that was able to stop him was the source it self.

quanchi112
Get your bull out of here. Yugah took on the might of the new genesis army, pwned all of the Gods with one swoop of energy manipulation, even cut off the mother boxes and the only thing that was able to stop him was the source it self. Doomsday took out apokolips on his own. Doomsday has impressed me more than a guy who cuts off someone's powers. Walker for the win.

Wanna do the battlezone?

joesdabest1
Get your bull out of here. Yugah took on the might of the new genesis army, pwned all of the Gods with one swoop of energy manipulation, even cut off the mother boxes and the only thing that was able to stop him was the source it self.

Low-class feat. Walker 1 shots 10/10.

Keep the garbage feats out of the discussion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by joesdabest1

Keep the garbage feats out of the discussion. laughing out loud

fangirl101
Doomsday took out apokolips on his own. Doomsday has impressed me more than a guy who cuts off someone's powers. Walker for the win.

Wanna do the battlezone?
Battle zone you? for what? You are a terrible debator. I would never. Doomsday took out the apokolips army on his own? where was henshaw? Doomsday didn't manipulate an infinite energy source like Yugah did and pwn ALL of the new Gods at once. Walker pwned Thanos, and company. not a big deal compared to all of the new gods at one time.

fangirl101

Low class feat? what the hell are you talking about? Walker one shots whom?

occultdestroyer

hysterical

quanchi112
Battle zone you? for what? You are a terrible debator. I would never. Doomsday took out the apokolips army on his own? where was henshaw? Doomsday didn't manipulate an infinite energy source like Yugah did and pwn ALL of the new Gods at once. Walker pwned Thanos, and company. not a big deal compared to all of the new gods at one time. So,you are backing down against a terrible debater.....Its spelled with an e by the way and not an o. Doomsday pwned Apokolips on his own with their powers remaining intact. Again,its more impressive than Yuga cutting off their power source and then defeating them.

fangirl101
So,you are backing down against a terrible debater.....Its spelled with an e by the way and not an o. Doomsday pwned Apokolips on his own with their powers remaining intact. Again,its more impressive than Yuga cutting off their power source and then defeating them.
Doomsday caused a gaurdian to kill himself. the only other time that has happened was by Superboy prime. So that is the kind of power Doomsday had. Don't try to make DD a low feat in that story.

quanchi112
Doomsday caused a gaurdian to kill himself. the only other time that has happened was by Superboy prime. So that is the kind of power Doomsday had. Don't try to make DD a low feat in that story. If you really want to go down that road I will abide. A predos Doomsday made a Guardian kill himself. Whats that say about the guardians if a much weaker Superman could kill him on his own. I never subscribed to the Guardians hype. They are vastly overrated as you yourself just pointed out.

Avlon
Walker was owned by Thanos and Thor with Thor aparrently being more effective.

Can't say I've read enough Yuga to properly gauge this battle though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon

Can't say I've read enough Yuga to properly gauge this battle though. Did you read the arc?

Avlon
Did you read the arc?

Which arc?

quanchi112
Which arc? Walker arc?

Avlon
Walker arc?

I own the comic where they fought. Walker didnt win..

fangirl101

Can't say I've read enough Yuga to properly gauge this battle though.
Shall I post his feats? He's utterly ridiculously powerful.

quanchi112
I own the comic where they fought. Walker didnt win.. Mistress Death killed him. She would kill Yuga Khan as well. If you think that Thanos and Thor defeated him on their own, you didnt read the arc?

Avlon
Mistress Death killed him. She would kill Yuga Khan as well. If you think that Thanos and Thor defeated him on their own, you didnt read the arc?

I never said they killed him..

He disappeared when Thor and Thanos doubleblasted him. Was there a second part to that fight that I missed?

Zack Fair
Roundhouse kick for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.